Endless Wrapture

They may also get some ideas on how to use our products.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

Endless Wrapture

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:17 pm

Here is how this game is going to work. Much like those BYOB (build your own bondagette), each poster will bind the current target with one action (from placing a tape gag to putting on a bodysuit). The owner of the victim is free to add in any dialogue or noise as well while adding a item.

If the victim cannot be trapped any further or if it feels like the situation is picture-perfect, the next poster confirms and then provides the next victim. Oh, and the introduction of the victim counts as one item, so the person who provides the victim cannot bind them in the same post.

For the victims, it could be anyone...provided they are of age.

---

And to start this off, I introduce Skitts

"Crap, I start off?" Skitts muttered. "Alright, I think you should know a few more rules. First, I am clothed, so for you perverts, the first action you could do is strip me naked or down to my panties. Second, despite what he said, you can bind me in multiple things in the same turn or even remove what another person put on, but leave some action for the others. Oh, and no telling the next poster what to do; I know you're tempted to get that perfect situation, but I think it's going to be more fun this way? So what is it going to be?"

irRESPondible

Re: Endless Wrapture

Postby irRESPondible » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:34 pm

The first thin I do is strip her naked. It's a single action for me, as I only have to pull her clothes ninja style and that's done.

"Hey, how does that even work?"

Meh, I dunno. Since I made it happen the first time, I had been trying to figure it out myself...
If you think I'm just crazy, it's because you haven't toured into my mind, yoh. CHALE-ALÉ!

cedarwoodMKII

Postby cedarwoodMKII » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Skitts' hands are wrapped in tape-mittens. Then a ghostly hand is summoned to float around her and grope her inappropriately.

irRESPondible

Postby irRESPondible » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:05 pm

To silence her moans, her panties are placed onto her mouth and then tape is added to keep them there.
If you think I'm just crazy, it's because you haven't toured into my mind, yoh. CHALE-ALÉ!

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:51 am

"Eeewph!" Seeing how Skitts was trying to rip the tape gag off (with no success), it seems she doesn't enjoy the subtle flavor of her ass.

Now, it was very tempting to add more to her bondage little by little, but if this project worked, we would have more "volunteers". After some consideration, I figured it wouldn't do to move onto the next layer without providing her some...cover.

"Ffff..." I don't see why Skitts is angry. I had wrapped her body with plastic wrap and then duct tape. Her limbs were wrapped individually but not trapped to her body, and even though I wrapped her whole head, I didn't cover her nose. It's not my fault that I didn't have enough material to cover up her breasts and crotch.

irRESPondible

Postby irRESPondible » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:55 am

Then I guess the following one t go is one of my own. Gwen Skyler, who was not keen with being used as an experiment until I mentioned the result and she loved it. Right, Gwen?

"Yes, I do! I'm all yours, people!"

cedarwoodMKII

Postby cedarwoodMKII » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:01 pm

A long strip of tape came flying out of no where like a boomerang. It quickly wrapped around Gwen's head. Only her eyes and nose were exposed above her neck.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:07 pm

((...It kinda seems like we can still do more with Skitts. However, I'll just abandon her in her state.))

If I remember, her owner just stripped the last volunteer. Fortunately, this step doesn't have to be repeated, and instead, I just make her swap costumes. In Gwen's case, she forfeits any clothes she has and is only wearing a mermaid's tail over her legs.

cedarwoodMKII

Postby cedarwoodMKII » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:28 pm

A rope hanging from the ceiling catches her by the ankles and hoists her upside down. She gains a pair of sea-shell pasties over her nipples.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:44 pm

To keep Gwen from moving her arms, I simply pull her arms past her head and then chain her wrists to the floor.

cedarwoodMKII

Postby cedarwoodMKII » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:54 am

The ghostly hand returns to tickle her senselessly

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:53 am

The idea of ghostly hands does intrigue me. However, the second hand doesn't tickle her, but instead grabs a roll of tape, starting from her tail and winding down in hopes to mummify her until she was just one shapely pillar.

Return to “Window Shopping (Forum Games)”