completely at random

Or they just like to talk, period.
kite-san

completely at random

Postby kite-san » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:58 am

came back from seeing Toy Story 3, had notion that i thoguht was funny (which i admit, in no way guarantees communicability of humour):

figurine of Illidan Stormrage (Warcraft) Evil Protoss Hybrid Thing (Starcraft) and Emperor Zerg (Toy Story) sitting around a little plastic table in Ken's Dream House in silence. The three of them look back and forth repeatedly until Zerg and Illidan settle for glaring at TentacleProtoss, who eventually coughs, "So, I was supposed to bring the fourth?"

Illidan: "You were not prepared!"

KellySan

Re: completely at random

Postby KellySan » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:51 am

:facepalm:

kite-san

Postby kite-san » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:12 pm

now that i've had a night to sleep on it, more on-topic notion:

pre-toy-mafia, a group of toys highly disappointed with the Caterpillar Room decide to take action! When one of the staff comes in during the evening to take inventory, they strike! With a hundred tiny resin-laden brushes she finds herself overwhelmed, until the toys have fled out the door she left open behind her on her entry, and in the centre of the floor sits the featureless plastic of an UnReal Doll, helplessly waiting for playtime.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Speaking of trauma, don't forget about toys that get wrapped up, shoved in silly putty, and sometimes put up people's...yeah.

And...Teddy Bear asks "What did I eat last night?"

---

Oh, and I just watched Nine, the movie with the sackboys. One of the monsters reminded me of a Bodybag Yohma, the way it wrapped up a doll and then stowed them in its snake-like interior and how it hypno'd them with a fake doll...wait, the Yohma doesn't have that particular ability.

Return to “Suggestion Box (Idea Rant)”