Pillows and Poltergeists

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

Re: Pillows and Poltergeists

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:40 am

Nothing happened from touching the sun. Well, in an unrelated manner, Hannah heard hissing. The green gas creeping into the room hugging the floor was a good indicator of how much time she had.

---

The turtle withdrew into its shell. When Kitty brought out her phone, though, she couldn't scan the turtle. It might be because the shell didn't register as part of the turtle. So she kicked it...With the turtle half as tall as her, though, the turtle shell merely rocked.

Then the turtle's head lashed out from one of its arm holes and tried to whip her feet!

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:03 pm

gulping softly, Hannah takes a few calming breaths before looking over the wall once again "the answer is the sky...." she mumbles under her breath over and over again, "... is it above me" she grumbles looking at the ceiling for anything "cause if not i have no idea"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:38 pm

((Seems I can't give you hints just yet, but it'll be unfair to Spydare to punish him for being in the same room.))

A puff of gas surprise Hannah and caused her to fall into the pool of blue stuff. Sadly, that gas made her sleep, so she was asleep as a hole sucked her up from the pool and sealed itself.

As for Vixey, it seems the room was lenient and shut the gas off. Since Hannah took care of the first part of the puzzle by bridging over this blue pool, Vixey would have to solve the wall puzzle:

The answer is in the sky.
A small traffic light with red and green bulbs are both switched on, creating a yellow light.
The wall in question seems to react to certain colors of light; it currently shows a yellow sun.

---

Hannah would wake up in the Rest area. Strangely enough, her Lilim pillow was blue, as if the girl was inside some sort of liquid.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:49 pm

((thats fine, heh you ether come up with some of the greatest puzzles or it was painfully obvious and i couldn't see it X3))

Hannah yelps in surprise as she stumbles back, coughing as she breathed in the gas, her vision getting darker as she fell into the blue liquid, her entire world getting colder as the liquid hugged her before she fell asleep.

Cursing under her breath as she sat up, groaning when she released where she was, "okay avoid the puzzle rooms" she mumbles as she looks over at her Pillow "heh im sure if you where real you wouldn't to happy about this, rather see me restrained and yourself free" she chuckles under her breath as she hugs the pillow, nuzzling Lilim, blushing heavily when she notices the tv was on and showing the room she was in before "heh enjoy the show?" she quietly call out to Skitts as she made her way over to her, looking to see if the doors changed at all
Last edited by bond56 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:57 pm

"Eep!" Kitty jumped back. "Hey! What the heck? Kicking shells that large always worked in Super Mario Bros!"

Clearly that turtle was a snapper. Once Kitty got herself at a safe distance, Kitty waited for the turtle to leave its shell, then tried to scan it once more.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:45 pm

With distance, the turtle did have to poke its head out. What Kitty saw once the scan started working was a fishing pole phasing though and the turtle gallop towards the "carrot" at a gallop.

---

"Well, this place isn't forgiving with puzzles, but I could figure out part of that puzzle." Skitts pointed at the wall. "The answer is in the sky? Well, you have a red and green light, and they shone yellow, which seems to create the sun. I guess they should have at least pointed out what the light colors do to the wall, but it's pretty obvious we're looking for a sky-colored light. The problem is that I don't see any blue light bulbs in that room for mixing."

Skitts thought about it and smacked her head. "Okay, it just occurred to me that I could have tried to offer some thoughts on the puzzle if I'm watching it. That would have helped."

Anyway, Hannah's doors:
Dare *
Battle **

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:51 pm

"Okay... Here goes..." Kitty held her hammer like a baseball bat. Kitty timed the turtle's movement with her position. Once the turtle was close enough, Kitty swung vertically at the turtle, aiming right for the turtle's head.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:58 pm

"... why didn't i think of that" Hannah groans out, smacking her forehead, annoyed with herself, patting skitts back reassuringly "don't beat yourself up over a simple mistake like that, I could have asked you for help but didn't think of it so we both mess up a bit" she chuckles softly "though next time I'll make sure to txt you even before i enter the puzzle room" she continues, moving to the door once more "im gonna get going, i hope i can bring you some entertainment<3" she hums scanning and going through the dare door

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:03 pm

(Sorry, I got called into work this morning and couldn't respond. I'll try to adjust to what I would have done if I had been able to keep up.)

Vixey entered the room and was greeted by the other girl. "Hello, so it seem." Following the other girls lead, Vixey took her phone out and started to scan the room. She saw the wall react and turned to the other girl. "I think we have to.." She stopped as she noticed Hannah had already solved it. "Nevermind." Again Vixey followed Hannah to the other side and read the message. "In the Sky?" She held her phone up and started scanning the ceiling. She was almost finished, with no result, when she heard Hannah make a sound. Vixey snapped her head to watch Hannah fall into the goop. "Crap. Ok, think. The Sky, In the sky. Wait, color. The sky is blue. But nothing makes blue, its a prime. Unless..." Vixey went to the goop, held her breath and stuck her hand in. She hoped she could pull her arm out, and shine her phones light through the blue goop.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:52 pm

(i will just jump in xd hope its still okay)
Ciri was soundly asleep as she felt the light touch her skin. She moaned slightly out of annoyance and turned around on the bed she was laying on. It took her a while until she gave it up. Slowly opening her Eyes, she noticed the daikimura on her side with her favorite character jeanne d'arc ( https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fategrandorder/images/4/45/Jeanne3.png/revision/latest?cb=20170208180721 ) being displayed upon it.
It didnt shock her the least, though she was rather confused to which reason she came to that aquisition when she suddenly heard the buzzing over her head. She grabbed the phone and everything that was there and began reading onto it, seeing a mysterious message and the link to the guide that was attached to it.
,,Hmm..scanner ? guides ? apps..Why do i seem to need this?'' she wondered as she stood up, standing barefooted in her nylons and small skirt, while wearing a loose shirt over her torso followed by her brown hair resting on her shoulders. She went up to the door and pointed with her phone onto it, opening the scan app while doing such, hoping that it would do something.
,,I hope this woorks?''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Vixey had a hard time to get her hand out, but she managed to jerk free. Huh, it turns out the phone has a flashlight function, but shining its white light through the blue goop made the resulting light blue.

...Unfortunately, shining the blue light on the lighted wall made a white spot, useful for finding white clouds. Even standing in front of the traffic light only showed blue water.

----

Ciri managed to unlock the door. In the adjoining room, she found three chests, each marked with a symbol of Sword, Armor or Potion respectively.

Once she was done with her choice, the two doors showed:
Dare *
Battle **

---

The fishing rod jerked to the left, and the Snapper turned. However, Kitty did get one of its feet instead, which made the turtle pretty angry. With a jerk of the rod, the turtle withdrew its head and that limb, then tried to attack the hammer from that armhole once recast.

---

Hannah looked at her dare, which was on a mannequin. More specifically, it was a striped panty on the mannequins' head.

Yes, the head. Or the face too, but somewhere above your shoulders.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Hannah blinks, tilting her head curiously as she eyes the panties, reading the text over once or twice, "there has got to be more to it than just that.." she mumbles pulling the panties off the mannequin, blushing heavily as she slips them over her face, covering her nose and mouth as she wears it like a mask

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:59 pm

"Hey!" Kitty quickly sidestepped to the left, then once again swung the hammer at the turtle's head. Of course, Kitty missed, but upon missing, Kitty realized what the phone meant by "Whack-a-mole." "Well, here goes."

Kitty began watching the turtle's head, sidestepping each time it went for her before swinging at it. Each time it went for Kitty, Kitty's swing speed had improved. Eventually, Kitty managed to smack the turtle right on its head.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Given her former swordmanship master it was clear for her what she would be using for the coming battles. A reason why she definetly chose to open the chest with the sword still seemingly sheathed inside of it. She didnt give it much of a thought and instead decided to just put it onto her back. She stood up and went to the door with the word ,,dare'' written onto it.
,,Seems like the lesser evil out of both of the two... i guess i have to do the procedure again?'' she wondered, once more opening the scanner app to point it at the door.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Except the turtle used its feet to swivel, sacrifice its other arm to save its head.

Then, with its last two feet, the turtle stood up and tried to repay Kitty by falling in her general area.

---

Ciri walked into the room, seeing Hannah put the panties on her face...The panties smell like strawberries.

Here are the doors.
Puzzle *
Battle **
Escape ***

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Hannah hums to herself as she fidget awkwardly from the smell of the panties, before turning around to face Cirir, upon hearing the door open, electing a deep red blush to spread across her face like a wild fire "o oh, h heya. t this w was t the d dare o of t the room" s she stutter looking to the side shyly, rubbing the side of her arm awkwardly "w well i im Hannah" she mumbles trying to play it off as she pulls out her phone, upon seeing the new door, looking for it anywhere in the guide

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:30 pm

"No you don't!" Kitty sidestepped again, this time trying a horizontal swing as the turtle fell.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:20 am

Ciri pulled up her hand get a grip on the sword before entering the, which to her surprise was already occupied by a weird looking girl, wearing a pair of panties on her head, her face showed a mixture of surprise and disgust (kinda like: http://www.mosta2bal.com/vb/badeencache/3/23333wall.jpg )
Before it then turned into a light giggle when she found her composure once more. She had other thoughts wandering in her mind, but she wanted to remain polite and calm instead before stating those.
,,I ... see..." Ciri answered slowly before going on ,, my Name is Ciri, if you've found yourself here, i suppose there must be more of us as well, do you know why we are here? '
She loosened the grip on her sword and instead pulled up the scanner to start scanning the ,,Battle " door.

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:34 am

Vixey knew she didn't have much time left. "White? A cloud? The answer is a cloud." If this was wrong, she was out of idea's.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:10 am

"Come on, come on! Where's her number?" Skitts looked up as the smoke deposited Vixey on a bed in the Rest Area. Of course, this means Vixey would be waking up fine and clean but her pillow had Krystal suspended in blue jelly.

"Geez, you were kinda close. I didn't think to use the blue gel as a filter, though I don't think the puzzle was intended to use the phone light." Skitts then explained what she thought was the solution. "Hm, the light color wheel did say cyan or the light blue was a mix between blue and probably green, so you just needed to turn off one light and add blue to the other. So, what do you think made that puzzle hard to solve?"

---

According to the guide, the Escape door was more of a survival round, and Hannah could guess that the number of stars affect how long she needs to survive.

Inside, Hannah could see a big timer, 3 on it. Then oranges started bouncing across the room.

---

Inside her room, Ciri noticed a big stick of dynamite as big as her, pillow-like in design. However, its wick was quickly being pulled in!

---

The turtle chose to have the wrong head stick out of the hole and it paid the prize dearly. The Softshell Snapper faded into smoke as the room cleared and revealed the doors:

Rest
Escape ***
Battle ****

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:20 am

Vixey put herself into a sitting position on the bed. "Ugh, my head, again. Whoa, who are you?" Being her first time in the rest room, Vixey wasn't expecting to find someone with her. "Oh, what made it hard you asked? That would be that I didn't take lighter shades into account when it came to colors, and since blue is a prime, you can't mix it."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:47 am

"Really? I'm pretty certain prime colors can be mixed to get secondary colors like red and green in that room." She thought about it then shrugs. "Nevermind that. You can call me Skitts."

"So, do you want to chill a bit before you go out? We got some snacks."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Hannah hums to herself as she slips in the room "hmm is that a timer or a wave counter...?" she mumbles, taking out the wand form of her bopper as she lower herself slightly, getting into a defensive position, with a flick of her wrist, a ball of ice shot from her wand and directly into the middle of the group of oranges, taking a few steps back as she furthers herself from the group

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:52 pm

"Whew! That was close..!" Kitty stretched her arms. "Is this three out of five, or three out of ten? Because I kinda felt I was dealing with MacArthur for a moment." Kitty swung her hammer in the air twice. "A few practice swings and..." Kitty scanned the Battle door. "At this level, I may start having to get a good bonk in before I can scan a new guy." Once that opened, Kitty walked inside." Once the door opened, Kitty went inside.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Ciri was surprised by what she saw and stepped closer to take a look at the dynamite which wick was being sucked in by itself. Her confusion grew as she mumbled to herself. ,,I dont ..understand...what is the battle here?''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Unfortunately, once the wick disappeared, the room blew up.

And Ciri woke up in the Rest area. Taking a look at her pillow, Ciri noticed that the whole pillow looked black, though a closer look did show a blackened Jeanne. Flipping the pillow over showed that the "explosion" colored only the front.

"That one's a nasty enemy. If you see that ever again, hit it very hard." Skitts patted Ciri on the shoulder. "Thankfully, there's no other creature that does the thing, so watch out for Battle Two-Stars. So, want to chill for a bit?"

---

Frosty oranges don't bounce well, so that was one area that didn't affect Hannah. But now there was a turret on that side of the wall that aimed and shot a black ball every few seconds, in addition to another round of oranges.

---

The four-star threat that Kitty was going to face was...Ah, it looks like a Throw Pillow and an ottoman. The ottoman barked growling at her presence, while the pillow scrunch itself ready.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:24 pm

Hannah twirled the staff in her hands, Charging the bopper as she jumps away from the wall avoiding the turret fire, making sure to keep her distance form the oranges as best as she could, mainly focused on dodging the black balls before spinning the staff/wand form in her hands throwing a large charged ball of ice directly down the barrel of the turret

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:32 pm

The pillow, Kitty can readily see as it was scanned before, and... "A frog?!"

From hindsight, Kitty knew that the Ottoman was doglike, and dogs react to sudden moves... However, the Throw Pillow was intending a preemptive strike (as was described in the bio) Kitty slowly moved the mallet up to her face, figuring it would be best to block her face for now.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Hannah seems to be doing a good job so far...now turrets appeared on the three other walls, and of course, their black balls joined what would hopefully be the last round of oranges.

---

The Throw Pillow flew and bounced off Kitty's hammer. The same could not be said for the ottoman that followed right after, most likely to not bounce from its size and weight.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:08 pm

"Eek! Nngh..! Yah!" Kitty threw the Ottoman off her, which... was kinda far away considering Kitty did destroy her living room some time ago and push MacArthur around during the Ridonculous Race. How far? Far enough for Kitty to pull her phone out and try scanning the Ottoman. Of course, an off-handed swat at the Throw Pillow had to be done while Kitty scanned the Ottoman.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Hannah yelped in surprise when one of the turrets appeared behind her, causing her to roll out of the way, jumping into the middle of the room, throwing another wave of ice at the newly spawned oranges, before scanning the group that was still left from the other wave, before scanning the turrets to see if anything would come u, bouncing on the balls of her feet ready to dodge at a moments notice

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Giving it a closer look seemed to have sucked rather hard as a decision. It took her the fraction of a second for her to put her hands in front of her- but she was aware that she did not have a chance.
When she opened her eyes once more, she found herself at the resting area with the daikimura of jeanne at her side. As she noticed how it blackened she innerly apologised to it, seeing as it possibly saved her life.

The surprises didnt stop there however, as also someone else appeared. Her reflexes still on guard cramped up together as she turned around. She sighed reliefed, sèeing that it was another person.
,, It certainly is, now i at least know, if something is in that battle room, im supposed to whack it with my sword.
" she answered before going on further. ,, sure, i'll take you up on your offer, i could need a little bit of chilling before going back out there again."

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:51 am

"Chill? I barely know what's going on." Vixey stood up from the bed she was sitting on, determined to move forward. "I appreciate the information about my puzzle, maybe it can help later, but right now, I'm going to keep moving forward." She looked around to see what door options were available.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:26 pm

With that out of the way...Hannah saw a door at the end of the room that had a symbol of a bee on it.

---

Skitts looked at the doors...or door, with a symbol of a bee. "Huh, it's that time again. If you girls manage to collect a lot of stars among yourselves, a 'boss' appear. I don't think I faced this one before. If you want more choices, let someone else try the boss and it should kinda reset."

Skitts decided to lay down before grabbing the remote and turning the TV on. It currently showed a blonde suplexing a cake before she switched it over to Kitty...

---

Kitty watched as the camera flashed and the ottoman took form of a dog...at least one that had the body of a furniture. The Throw Pillow tossed itself at Kitty once more, with the Doggoman eyeing its partner.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:40 pm

Sighing in relief Hannah lowers her guard, still eyeing the turrets that sat inactive in the walls, poking at the frozen oranges with her want as she past them, taking out her phone and scanning the bee door, looking over the counter hanging on the opposite wall of the room "huh this is new" she mumbles

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:53 pm

Come to think of it... Kitty had asked Skitts about the Throw Pillow before... Something about the punishment being left as three question marks. Then a passing thought.

"Well, none of us were curious about getting caught before, so we don't really know what the lowbies do...so it makes sense that the punishment is a mystery." Skitts admitted. "So sorry, you would have to be caught if that's the case."

Just then... Kitty withdrew her hammer and let the Throw Pillow latch on to her head.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:42 pm

And the Doggoman followed soon after, its weight and shape pinning Kitty to the ground. The duo wasted no time changing shapes. The Doggoman flipped Kitty over and seemed to absorb her body. The wood folded her limbs and then covered them, leaving only her back and head sticking out.

It seems that the pillow would provide a cover as it consumed her head and then stretched over her back, providing a green cover for the ottoman. The stuffing from the pillow hid the indication that the ottoman was actually a girl except for her head, though the stuffing also covered the finer details of her face. In effect, Kitty was stuck as a piece of furniture, at least for now.

---

Suddenly, a chest appeared in front of Hannah and opened up, revealing...
Bouncer - This Bopper is very bouncy.
Ticket: Wedgie (+1)

Hannah had no choice but to enter the door. Inside, she saw a woman...no, this woman looked more like a felt doll and other than the barest of clothing, she had a black and yellow abdomen and she was sitting on a pile of pillows.

"So, you come to challenge me? Foolish, though I expect no less. This is the part where we battle." The bee girl buzzed. "Of course, battle is so boorish, so the alternate solution is to partake in a game of my choice. I shall reward you either way...though I shall grant stars as well should you still choose to fight."

Boss Battle or Honeycomb Dance

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Kitty giggled as soon as she was turned into a green ottoman. "Whm wnnts tm smt nn mm?" ("Who wants to sit on me?") Kitty called out.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:09 pm

"... a ticket?" She gums in confusion taking the bouncer catching it in her hand as she throws it in the air a few times, looking over the ticket, before slipping it into her back pocket as she turns around and entering the door. Jumping slightly as it practically slammed behind her as sheTightens her grip on her wand form, nibbling on her lip nervously "I'm guessing you have a special kind of punishment if I lose to you unlike if I lose to the basic enemies?" She calls out relaxing at the girls words, relaxing slightly as she put her hoppers away, "so what kind of game do you have in mind?" She continues

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:37 pm

Sadily, Kitty was not an seat when she was respawned back in the Rest area. However, Emma was now an ottoman herself, though the cover depicted her person even if she was covered in green.

"Don't be surprised. Some of those enemies can't be appreciated in pillow form, so your pillows adapt. If you lose to a regular enemy later, your buddy becomes a pillow again." Skitts pointed out. She decided to switch the channel to see what Hannah was up to...

---

"Fufufu. You are right that we do not like a normal punishment, so should you lose, you shall keep the punishment beyond this room. That is, if we decide to bore of you. As for the game..."

The room began to shift as a stage of honeycombs rose up, and two smaller bee girls fluttered onto the stage while the rest filled up the audience portion. The bee girl grinned as she leaned back. "I call this the Honeycomb Dance, though you don't need to do much dancing with your clumsy body. My servants shall do most of the dancing, but when they pose, you would have to fill in the missing blank and the spotlight. The audience shall be watching...and judging, so try not to disappoint so hard."

"So, are you ready to dance?"

(For this game, your position is marked as BHB or BBH, H meaning Hannah.)

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:08 pm

"I see..." Kitty looked back at her pillow... Then hugged it again. This time... a hand popped out of Kitty's phone. The hand pulled itself along the bed until it reached the headboard. Once there, the hand propped the phone up, then turned it around. The hand scanned Kitty's pillow, and soon, Emma popped up.

"Wll ymm plmmse STMP dmming thmt, Kmtty?!" ("Will you please STOP doing that, Kitty?!") Emma shouted. "Umm yrr smster! Whmt yrr're dmming ms grmss nnd wrnng, plms Umm prmtty srre mt's mllegml, sm stmp mt!" ("I'm your sister! What you're doing is gross and wrong, plus I'm pretty sure it's illegal, so stop it!") Emma then retracted into the phone.

Kitty picked her phone back up. "Eesh, what a sourpuss. You'd think a law school student like her would lighten up, but noooooooooo." Kitty then looked back at the TV. "Oh my gosh! Who's the cute bee girl?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:09 pm

"... bore of me" Hannah mumbles paling slightly as she gulps, watching the room change around them, looking over the bee girls as the fill the empty space of the room behind her, before turning her attention to, who she assumed was the queen, bee girl as her voice reached her ears, nodding along with heras she takes in all the information, humming to herself in thought "... so a pattern game? i just have to match them or the pattern right?" she ask for confirmation, as she looks over her shoulder, feeling someone watching her as she nods hesitantly "then yeah, i'm ready ... I hope"

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:57 pm

(What about my doors?)

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:00 am

Ciri sat down next to Skitts and sighed reliefed , for at least a little bit. Her expression showed a lot of questions, especially when she saw that the TV showed one of the girls she saw before.
She asked Skitts the following:
,,You.. who are you? Why do you know these things?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:44 am

((I said it was a Bee door...))

The doors in the Rest area shifted, becoming three kinds of doors:
Bee-Battle
Bee-Puzzle
Bee-Escape

"Oh yeah, I kinda forgot that part. Since she already started the 'battle', the other rooms go on standby. We won't gain or lose any ranks, but if we win one of those rooms, that should give her an advantage. A pause button if you will."

She turned to Ciri. "Ah, my friends call me Skitts. I guess this isn't the first time I've been sucked into some mystery dungeon, but the TV and phones do help with the info gathering."

---

((I apologize if I am not a dancing god))

The bee girl chuckled. "Alright, lets hope your legs can back up your words, in 3, 2, 1...Start!"

The stage dimmed, then funky music filled the air and the light shone down on one bee girl, thumping her heel to the beat. A second bee girl got her spotlight and tapped to the beat as well. And then Hannah.

One girl turned around, arms throwing out here and there to catch the notes. The other spun, striking out against the threat of ungroove. And then Hannah.

Then the trumpets flared in volume as they accentuated each of the girls in a grand pose: One girl pointing to her right, the next girl pointing right but raised up, and then Hannah...

BBH

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:04 am

(Oh, sorry. I thought that was for someone else.)

"Well, I'm not fond of bees, but I guess I'll give this one a try. At least I can help out." Vixey entered the Bee-Puzzle room.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:20 am

Hannah gulped focusing on the song and rhythm, watching the bee girls next to her, watching them as she fallowed along with the other bee girls, tapping her foot to the beat once the spotlight shined on her, as she struggles to keep the blush off her face, as she soon fallowed the bee girls once more, spinning around to face the crowd with them, copying the first bee girl before she froze, posing along with the other as she pointed to her right as well, her arm raised up so much that she was almost pointing strait up

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:44 am

The crowd cheered as harmony was achieved. However, a few bees tossed a few globs of honey onto the stage, not amused with Hannah's lack of wing beats.

This was no problem for the dancing bees as they simply fluttered and shuffled, moving apart so that they left an empty space between them. They spun, showing off their booty, then at the high note, they spun around.

One with their fist thrown
Another with two fingers out
And Hannah...

BHB

---

It seems the bees knew how to party as Vixey entered the puzzle room. The bees wore glasses and bracelets that were fashioned after honeycombs or what could be related to them.

One of them motioned Vixey to the center of the room where three shapes laid:
Yellow Hexagon
Red Square
Blue Triangle

With the rope on the back, these things must be party poppers, pull on the rope and confetti comes out. One must wonder what would come out of one of them?

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:20 pm

Hannah gulped, moving along with the bee girls as the order was shuffled around, fallowing the rhythm as she did, slipping into the opening they left in the middle as she struggle to avoid the globs of honey that was being thrown at her, as she put more of a swing into her step, shimming her hips as she sensually showed off her body during the dance, fallowing the lead of the bee girls as she spun around once again holding out one finger

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:41 pm

The crowd booed as Hannah didn't throw paper, and a lot of honey was thrown onto her or at least the floor, not leaving much space that wasn't sticky.

The bee girls had no problem not touching the ground, so they twirled to a now location. To Hannah's horror, two more bees joined the stage. They pumped their arms, they shook their legs, and at the five-beat, they clapped their hands together and pointed their arms in certain directions, the two newcomers crouching with their fingers almost touching the floor. One could say the shape was almost familiar.

BBH
B_B

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”