Village of Vile Liege

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
bond56

Re: Village of Vile Liege

Postby bond56 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:51 pm

Hannah groaned, shuddering as she was consumed. wiggling and squirming inside the slime as the familiar tingle sensation of being turned into a doll flooded her senses, combined with the feeling of her holes being stretched wide open caused her to gasp in pleasure, allowing the slime to flood into her mouth and insides, doing a lot more then the dollify potion ever did. removing everything and only leaving a tube connecting her 3 holes and a hidden cavity inside her. snapping out of her daze as the slime left her to adjust to her new squeaky body, her nipples hard as she wormed around on the floor, she squeaked and grunted mutely as she watched wide eye as the slime move to the door, 'they will kill you if you leave, please don't she called out mentally as she squeaked on the floor, rolling around 'i made you, i don't want to see you go'. if she wasn't to busy settling into her super sensitive body and with the slime she would of notice that she sounded like a mother

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:59 pm

The slime turned to look at Hannah. Then it crawled under the door.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:14 pm

'hey! come back here, use me as a host, living in me, or something, just stay here!' she called out mentally once more, unable to really do anything more then squeak and roll around on the floor as she watched the slime leave. her face freezing into a rather sensual look as she settled into her new body, her nipples hard as she practically rubbed herself against the floor, grinding her pussy and breasts into the floor boards. the latex quickly overriding the dollify potion as it merged with her, sealing her in and slowly spreading to her brain. strangely enough though, she could almost feel the slime, at least its mental presence was

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:02 pm

"Welp, one more quest to go." Dawn cast her lure again. After another minute or so, Dawn felt a tug on the line and pulled up. Of course, it was another cod; she won't be expecting much else with waters this shallow. Dawn simply tossed the fish into the bucket. "I think three should be enough to deal with the shipment." Dawn picked the bucket up, then took it to the Item Shop. To avoid a wrong warp, rather than enter the store, Dawn knocked on the front store. "Anyone there?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:00 am

Nitocris giggled akwardly and nodded ,,Naturally, how careless of me.i just became an assistant to the shops owner." She answered, swapping the monster parts with a 5 copper coin.and afterwards she pushed the box closer to him.
,, Well , i think that would be lovely, but it sure must cost quite a lot- how much would it be?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:11 am

There wasn't much Hannah could do except wait for 30 minutes to pass...but because the mixture had created a slime unexpectedly, there was no telling if her form would wear off naturally.

However, she wasn't alone as Mae managed to squeeze through the keyhole. "I really need to go on a diet."

She spotted Hannah on the ground, and she landed on her, poking her body. "Ho? Does the shopkeeper keep a strange doll of herself, or hmmm...something magical happened here. Would Light's Guide work here, I wonder?"

She pulled out a bottle of green liquid and poured it into Hannah's mouth.

---

Bob pulled out a calculator. "Usually, it is 1000 Gold in GSC standard, though we can lease the equipment for 50 Gold per month over a 3-year contract. As you are an associate with the Commandant's friend, I believe I can also apply a 15% discount on both options, yes?"

Nitocris might see a pink slime looming outside the shop.

---

"Can I hel-What is that awful stench?" The shopkeeper held her nose. "Well, I guess that'll drive those awful bugs away. Here is your reward."

The shopkeeper took one of the fish and gave Dawn her gold. "So about that other quest earlier. I put the shipment near the front of town. If it's not picked up or eaten, can you deliver it to...Vile Liege? It's a town in the middle of this savage continent, so I'm sure they'll appreciate the fresh supplies."

Once Dawn decides to leave the store, though, a man in bandages and robe caught her attention. "So, looking for a way to get into Gyp? I can get you in for...say, 100 Gold. Course, it also depends on your acting skills, but you don't have to do much."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:30 am

polyedit2000 wrote:The shopkeeper took one of the fish and gave Dawn her gold. "So about that other quest earlier. I put the shipment near the front of town. If it's not picked up or eaten, can you deliver it to...Vile Liege? It's a town in the middle of this savage continent, so I'm sure they'll appreciate the fresh supplies."

"No thanks," Dawn politely replied. "I'll pass. I have a locust infestation to deal with."
polyedit2000 wrote:Once Dawn decides to leave the store, though, a man in bandages and robe caught her attention. "So, looking for a way to get into Gyp? I can get you in for...say, 100 Gold. Course, it also depends on your acting skills, but you don't have to do much."

"I was wanting to find out how Gyp deals with the locust problem... Sure." Dawn pulled a bag labeled "100 Gold" out, then gave it to the man. "What do I need to do?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:51 pm

"Right this way." The bandaged man led Dawn into an empty ship. Well, except for the fact that there were plenty of bandages and crates here. "Long time ago, there was a big theft of Gyp stuff, though the ones they're really worried about are mummies. Mainly royal families, though I've heard rumors of necro magic being the reason."

"Anyway, the con's simple: you are going to be a mummy. That'll get you past the first checkpoint that makes sure only merch goes through. Then my associates on the other side will swap you out for a dummy before you reach the second checkpoint to make sure merch are authentic. And of course, you'll be free to roam around afterwards, though you'll also be given a change of clothes to blend in."

"Of course, this is only a one-way trip. If Gyp has a ban on out-goers, my associate can also provide a way back...for a fee." The man holds up a roll of bandages. "Also, no refunds, and if you don't feel comfortable going as a mummy, Gyp also loves snakes."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:18 pm

Hannah continue to struggle and worm across the floor, vainly attempting to mentally call the slime back, believing it can hear her from its first reaction. her body squeaking against the floor in her struggles, noting uncomfortably that it was getting harder and harder to move by the second. though as soon as she saw Mae slip through the key whole she froze, blushing slightly as she watched her fly over to her intently, squeaking softly at her poking, shuddering as she moan mutely at the feeling of the potion flowing through her body and the latex around her tighten before the potion dripped out one of her other holes with some splotches of pink slime, mixed in

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Nitocris nodded to the proposal of the man in the hazmat suit and answered ,,Yes, that would be fine for me, though i would have to ask the real shop owndr first for the allowance to do so.
,, if you could, would you please write down your proposal with the detIls and we will call you back." She eyed a weird slime and bowed in front of her customer,,my apologies, ihave to check something first, please leave an offer here as mentioned. " she stepped outside and closed the door behind her, getting closer to the weird slime ,,what is that?" She wondered

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:45 pm

"That sounds nice," Dawn replied. "Would I have to take any of my garments off before we do this?"

Should stripping not be required
Dawn simply crossed her arms above her chest and said "I'm ready when you are."

Should stripping be required
"Okay..." Dawn took off her clothes and her lingerie. Dawn then stored her clothes into her inventory. A nude Dawn crossed her arms above her chest and said "I'm ready when you are."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:10 am

((Looks like a good time to stop this RP if you want and do a bad ending, though I'm certain if we continue, Dawn's okay and we'll figure a cure for the pink slime epidemic.))

Dawn's mummification was simple but boring. She was wrapped in a layer of normal bandages that inhibited her movement, which served to protect her and the next layer of aged bandages that would make her look more authentic. This did mean that she had to remove anything hard or lumpy on her, but those equipment were packed in crates for "selling".

The last thing she knew was being laid on what rustled like hay, hammering, and then silence.

---

The slime jumped on Nitocris, engulfing her completely, then just like its last prey, it had reduced Nitocris to a limbless onahole, a pink torso.

The slime departed from Nitocris and headed deeper into town. As Nitocris laid there, the strange mental connection that connected her to the slime also pinged with Hannah.

---

Speaking of which, Mae looked down at Hannah's doll body, figuring that the potion didn't work. "Hm, that's not good. I may know someone who can fix this, but I'm not sure I should let her know..."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:40 pm

((Stalker5999's RP is expanded pretty heavily, if it's a bit slow as of now. I'd say it's fairer to continue on, especially since I've been helping you expand upon the RP.))

From what the man had said, the Gyptians were suspicious. Dawn, having practiced meditation for years, would be more than capable of helping the smugglers out. Dawn closed her eyes and started meditating in her tomb.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:15 pm

'Nitocris?' Hannah mentally called out as she snapped out of her daze from the feeling of Nitocris pinging in her head as the mental connection formed. she began to wiggle and squirm on the floor, her body squeaking as she tried to gesture to a draw in the corner of the room that held a few other potions from monster summoners to restoration, revert potions to enslavement. all collected from her travels. "

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Nitocris yelped as the slime engulfed her, fully encasing her in its grasp. She tried to yield against it but felt, not in pain but in quite a pleasure, how her arms and legs were erased away, slowly being melted away until only her torso with her enlarged bossom remained. She tried to yell for help but out only came a loud moan, her mouth was stuck in an O shape with lucious lips. Her mind slowly blanked aem

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:05 pm

((Continuing))

"Oh? Of course, you have many potions. Perhaps one could cure your condition." Mae fluttered to one of the potions. "One knows better than to try many potions and hope one works though, so hm, let's see then. What is the best thing to use? I know, the shiniest!"

Mae grabbed a potion without reading the label and poured it over Hannah. Though Hannah may see this to be a Synthon solvent.

---

Nitocris was picked up by Bob. "I apologize for door. However, I am also expert of some species, and in case of slime, that is strange mutation of Sython Slime, no? Artificial breed mixing rubber and magic. It seems that without Cameye, the slime's simple mind is overwhelmed by its own magic pretending to be thoughts."

"Oh, but I apologize. I shall attempt to cure you before we hunt slime down, yes?" Bob uncorked a bottle of solvent and poured it over Nitocris.

---

When Dawn woke up, it was to sunlight and heat. Apparently, a bandage man was unwrapping her. "I will say the business transaction was a success. Your goods and disguise are in the corner, and I will recommend wearing the disguise."

The disguise looked Arabian with the poofy sleeves and a sheen veil for her mouth. When Dawn stepped out into the port town, she made note of the sandy and square buildings of Palm Port and the fountain in the middle of town.

And locusts. There were only a few that hopped around compared to the amount in Portshore, but enough to know something was amiss.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:04 pm

polyedit2000 wrote:When Dawn woke up, it was to sunlight and heat. Apparently, a bandage man was unwrapping her. "I will say the business transaction was a success. Your goods and disguise are in the corner, and I will recommend wearing the disguise."

The disguise looked Arabian with the poofy sleeves and a sheen veil for her mouth.

"Very well." Dawn put on the disguise.

polyedit2000 wrote:When Dawn stepped out into the port town, she made note of the sandy and square buildings of Palm Port and the fountain in the middle of town.

And locusts. There were only a few that hopped around compared to the amount in Portshore, but enough to know something was amiss.

"So this is Gyp?" Dawn said. "It's a rather lovely place. There are locusts here, though. I'll need to get some equips, then start investigating this place." Dawn looked around the town. Upon seeing an armory sign (a shield and two swords), Dawn walked into the building.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:54 pm

(Im glad that you are :D i forgot to say it but i also took a liking to this rp, and i would love if we keep continuing- sry that im only answering here and rather abruptly. A family member died, so i got a lot going on at the moment irl)

Nitocris was in her pure heavenly bliss once again, wriggling and trashing as she explored the feelings of her new body. ,, Hannah? I got turned into a doll again by some weird slime. I guess you sent it? Limbless isnt really what i found optimal but oh god..it feels so good to be back, almost so much that i dont want to change back. We really should find a potion for rubber skin if we turn back. I loooove this feeling" she thought, suspecting that hannah might hear her this way, but in the end she didnt mind if she would have been heard at all. She turned around to face the door, moaning as bob came to her. It was hard for her to understand him, overwhelmed by all the feelings. But she understood that he wanted to turn her back. She shook her head as good as she could that she did not want to turn back, at least not right now- so shortly after she found herself in this paradise.
She moaned and wiggled looking down on herself as her skin became shinier due to the solvent- a sensation which made her more aroused than ever. However she still kept shaking her head, hoping that this was not the end of her short adventure.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:26 am

'sorta in the same situation on my end, but the problem is that I don't have control of the slime' Hannah mentally sent to Nitocris. shuddering in pleasure as the solvent coated her, sticking to her body like a cocoon, the feeling of the solvent moving and sliding across her sensitive rubber skin causes her nipples to harden as she squeaks and moans mutely. before long the solvent has coated her as it slowly began to eat away at the latex, leaving her behind as an limbless sex doll, with her natural skin and hair showing through. shortly after that she begin to turn back, with the latex no longer keeping her turning back. her limbs soon grow back as she reverts to normal. blushing heavily, she gasps siting up as she almost immediately covers her breasts and pussy. "s second times this has happened, t thanks' she stutters out in embarrassment

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:45 am

,,Oh... that is such a shame .. i wonder if it can hold us like this or change our shape whenever it likes to.'' Nitocris wondered, trashing about on the floor as it got harder and harder to move due to the intense feelings of pleasure that her latex coating created for her. Her chest and rear felt more pronounced and round and bigger than before, giving her a hard time to move around anyway due to her not being used to these sizes.
,,Hannah? are you still there?...'' she wondered as she seemed to have lost the connection to her friend, but it quickly blanked and she forgot about it just as fast as she had thought on it. She wondered what the weird solvent of the man in the hazmat suit would do, it did look shiny for her , but she kept on shaking her head, still hoping that her doll adventure would not stop so fast.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:37 am

((Damn, sad family time is always sad time.))

Bob examined Nitocris, who was now am armless doll, only flesh-like instead of pink. "I see. Whoever crafted pink slime must have used Succubus Dollify Potion. That explains magical subsistence and oddity, yes? Further examination suggests that Dollify Potion work normally after latex layer is removed. Considering so, I will fulfill your odd experience. One slime issue is resolved, we come back to coat you in more latex if desired, no?"

Bob took Nitocris back into the item shop and hid her behind the counter. He then pulled out a rubber cylinder and worked it into her ass. As that alone would keep her locked in that form, left the store to investigate the slime's trail.

---

Mae began to poke the pink puddle of goo, which was inert. "Hm, I think Eddie will like to meet this slime. Alright, I go looking now, bye!"

Mae began to fly toward the keyhole. She hesitates a bit, if only because it had been enough work to get through before. "I probably needs to lay off sugar."

---

"Welcome. What can I do for you?" It seems that the disguise was working. It seems that Palm Port didn't have forges but instead a few magical instruments that worked similarly, and Dawn was certain some of these weapons incorporated gold.

A locust jumped onto the counter and prompted the man to flick it off. "Our apologies. The Melody Sphere that used to perch in the middle of town had broken down, and we are waiting for the artisans of the Golden Sand Palace to send us a new one. Though, I am concerned that it has not arrived yet. It could be that the replacement was lost in the desert. Ah, the Melody Sphere plays a subtle song that drives these locusts away."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:16 pm

'still here Nitocris, surprisingly. heh maybe when this slime thing is over I'll join you, if i don't get punished for it that is' Hannah mentally responded as she stood up, stretching her arms and legs before slipping on a spare set of cloths, which was a simple t shirt, underwear and pants. "I may be joining you on that search, since I made the slime it is my responsibility to take care of it, and hopefully tame it" she mumbled the last part to herself as she runs around, collecting a few things of her own that could help with the slime, even one of the monster essence and one of the rubber bases. "need some help?" she giggles, opening the door for Mae, fallowing the slime trail herself

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:26 pm

Nitocris looked down at herself and gasped as she saw her legs return besides her arms being absent yet. She could still only moan however as it didnt seem that her mouth turned back. She giggled happily , seeing as she could enjoy her little adventure a bit more. She nodded gleefully as bob suggested to coat her in latex, she couldnt wait to feel that sensation for herself and couldnt wait to try it. She moaned in pleasure as she felt something being pushed into her rear, she wondered what it exactly was.
,, it seems like i hopefully will be staying a doll for a while longer, im behind the counter in the shop if you want to see me. " she said. She struggled a bit to get out as it seemed that bob had shoved her a bit too close into a square in the counter. Given that her proportions had quite a change, she was squeezed together. She didnt mind however ,, i'll be waiting for the both of you" she added while struggling and taking a look what was around in the shop from her sight
Last edited by YueAyasegawa on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm

So it's music that kept the locusts out, Dawn thought. It's kind of like the Pied Piper, actually.
With her telekinesis, Dawn pulled a green staff off the shelf, then put it on the counter. "Well, I'd like one of these staffs, but first..." Dawn created an orb of ki with her right hand (a ki blast). "Got anything for those who use this?" Dawn retracted the ki blast, then ignited her hand. "Or this?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:37 am

"Ki and Magic. Well, Ki is mainly associated with Monks who focus on Leather and Agility or Intellect depending on their skills. Magic, of course, is usually Cloth and Intellect. Our Desert Bandit or Desert Priest set is good to get you started, but as you Adventuring folks know, there's better stuff in the dungeons."

The man looked at the staff, then pulled out another one out. "Speaking of Monks, those physical staves like that snake staff are getting more popular, so here's a Desert Pearl for magic that should work whether you're a Monk or Mage."

---

The item shop has not changed since her transformation.

---

Following the Slime trail, it seems that the slime had been near the Item Shop, then veered right...but that's when the trail disappeared. Bob was there, typing on a phone. "I have let the Commandant know, but she may be preoccupied. Oh, I am Bob. You too are hunting for Pink Slime, no?"

"Seriously, did you remove my limbs?" That sounds like Skitts. "H-hey! Get back here! I'm not done with you yet!"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 am

'see you soon, hopefully' Hannah mentally responded as she fallowed the trail. Flipping the item shop open sign to close as she passes, chuckling slightly to herself,knowing who was in there before continuing to fallow the trail, quickly running into bob "huh? oh right, yeah I'm hunting the slime to, it is sorta my responsibility, i did make it" she chuckles awkwardly, rubbing her arm "I'm Hannah, the item shop owner.." she greeted, trailing off upon hearing skits. 'skits?' she mentally called out, looking around for any sign of her 'where are you?'

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:45 am

"And how much is this desert pearl?" Dawn asked. As of now, Dawn would have 2250 gold: 1200 from the spiders she defeated in battle, 1200 from the six quests she completed, and negative 150 from the discounted Cactus Cooler.
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:59 am

Sadly, it seems with new regions come price inflation as Dawn could either get the Staff or half of the armor.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:04 pm

"Price inflation? What are you talking about, GM..?" As soon as she looked at the price tag, Dawn's eyes shot wide open. "Holy balls! The looters really did a number on this place." Dawn blinked twice. "I'll take the staff..." Dawn put two bags of 1000 Gold on the table. "Got change for 2,000?"

((By the way, you missed Hannah's response.))

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:37 pm

((OOps))

Change was given. So now armed with the knowledge of a quest...Pulling up the world map, Dawn figured that the shipment with the Melody Sphere was most likely on a straight line between this town and the palace.

---

"I'm in the Church. Wait, did you just say you made that Slime? Damnit! When I get my hands back, I'll get them on you, and you will pay!"

"Ah, I see. That explains why Pink Slime appear now, yes?" Bob's opinion was not like the angry doll. "Too many wild slime back in Synthon. We create Cameye through Engineering to control slime, heavily recommended in creating rubber pets. Fortunately, I carry them."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Nitocris giggled and wiggled , answering in a slightly teasing manner ,,Dont take too long.'' answered while trying to make herself comfortable behind the counter. She wondered why the hazmat suit man bothered to hide her, figuring that she might be brought to their army later on. It all felt so unreal and so exciting, she couldnt really hold her excitement for what would happen. She tried however to wiggle herself out of her tight predicament ,,If i have such a rubbery and curvy body, why not show it of? I wonder though what that in my ass is...it feels quite gorgeous and tingly.''

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:48 pm

'it was an accident! I'm sorry, I'll take whatever punishment you see fit, just lets deal with the slime first' Hannah mentally responded, flinching lightly at skits threat as she turned to bob, gesturing for him to fallow her "its at the church, and it dollified another one" she called out, leading them towards the church while keeping an eye out for any more slime trails "Cameye? you have some on you?" she question "it can tame or control our slime friend? how much?" she continued,

'we are on way skits, with something that can change you back, is the slime still there?'

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:50 pm

"Hmm... I'm at where Memphis would be in real life... And the Golden Sand Palace would be at where Thebes is in real life... Then I'd have to go in a straight line South and just a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit to the East. Nice. Okay, let's find that missing Melody Sphere." As soon as Dawn set off into the desert, Dawn started looking for the orb. She might run into mobs along the way; definitely snakes from what she can recall, though crocs maaaaay reside in the river the town got its water from.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:21 pm

The fact that it began to vibrate answered Nitocris's question. Since this was from Synthon, it seems that this was a vibrator. Since this was another world, only Synthon had actual vibrators being a mech empire, though some other nations might have substitutes.

---

"Oh, it was trying to break into the coffins. Don't worry, only 'holy' rites can open them." Then Skitts cursed. "It just left the Church."

"Ah, there it is." Bob spotted the Pink Slime leaving the big building. He then pulled out a T-shaped device, with one of the top ends sporting a lens and the other end a spike, and the bottom part of the T being circuits. "This must be planted over Slime's face. Process is not pleasant for slime, but only way for slime to be tamed. But who of us will plant Cameye?"

---

Of course, Dawn shouldn't discount Sentinel Scouts from the list. They were stone statues with animal heads, though these ones were human-sized. One of them spotted Dawn and ran towards her, hooks in hand.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:30 pm

"we got here just in time" she called out, before mentally and physically. kicking something towards the slime to catch its attention, not wanting it to run away again "I can do it, I'm the one who made it. just plant it into the slime right?" she responded holding her hand out for the Cameye "you still got some Synthon solvent? there is someone in the church who needs it about now" she hummed gesturing to the church doors, kicking a few more stones at the slime

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:37 pm

""I hope I got something at hand..." Dawn checked through her spells. At Level 12 (5200 EXP), Dawn should have something on her... Then, Dawn felt a chill in her hand. "Aha! Freeze!" Dawn cast a Blizzard against the Sentinel Scout.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Bob nods, running into the church while the Slime was distracted. It seems the slime was ignorant of their plans as it jumped at Hannah again!

---

The Sentinel pushed on, not much hindered by the ice even though it had flinched. It got close enough to slice Dawn.

Of course Gyp was higher-leveled than Savag, which meant even with the change of equipment and levels, Dawn was yet again at a level disadvantage. And it seems that the other two Sentinels were beginning to cast fireballs.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Jumping back and avoiding the slime's reach, Hannah tightened her grip on the Cameye "sorry buddy, this will only hurt a bit" she mumbled. slipping around Behind the slime, she planted the Cameye into the slime, right through its eye's pupil. causing her to flinch and grimace as she activated the Cameye

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:07 pm

((Higher average level or higher levels in general? Savag's average level is 40 (28-52).))

"Whoa!" With a gash in her right arm, Dawn did a back flip. "Hmph."

Dawn checked her own stats... "Good thing I got that staff... My spirit went up by 32 with it in my hands."

Spirit (Magic Attack): 60 (28 Base, +32 w/ Staff)

"Now then..." Dawn cast her bubble shield, then used her aura to scan the Sentinels. "Hmmm..."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:17 pm

The slime spluttered as the Cameye integrated with it until it calmed down. It looked at her with its red glowing eye, but from its mental link, it seems to recognize Hannah as its "mom", cuddling up to her. Huh, the slime also seems to have shrunk a bit.

"Hm, does it still turn people into dollies?" Mae pondered as she poked the Slime.

"Cameye only affects Slime's mental state, not its abilities. By now, Cameye re-calibrated so it is safe to wear." Bob walked out of the Church. He checked the slime as well. "Oh, and lady in church now uncovered doll. Perhaps you want to hide, yes?"

---

It seems that the Sentinels have the same stats, but Dawn also noticed the sword-wielder had a jackal head while the magic casters have bird heads. As such, their magic and attack were equal, but they seem to be slow and their magical defense weak. Ah, it does seem like she actually did good damage, but those things probably didn't have nervous systems to feel the pain.

The Sentinels from afar launched their fireballs at her.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:42 pm

Hannah squeaked in surprise, not expecting the slime to cuddle up to her as she pulled out the Cameye. handing it back to bob, she took the slime into her arms,"you caused quite a bit of trouble little guy" she giggled nuzzled the slime "I'm just glad your back, sorry if I hurt you to much" she continued, before turning her attention to bob, she gave an awkward smile as she nodded in agreement "yeah, better take the chance I have before she turns back completely, or at the very least take it so I can hide this little guy, unsure if she would attack him or not" she mumble the last part before turning on her heel and running back into town, "thanks for the help bob, oh and could you tell Diamont, your Commandant I'm guessing that I made the rubber base like she asked me to?" she called out as she held the slime to her chest."hey buddy think you could cut off skits mental connection?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:46 pm

"Two Thoths and an Anubis, huh?" Dawn said as her bubble shield deflected the fireballs. "Nice call." Dawn used Blizzard against the Anubis-headed sentinel once again.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:12 pm

"Wait!"

"The h

And Skitts has been disconnected. However, it wasn't because the slime did so, but because Hannah killed her slime by pulling its eye out. Thankfully, Bob caught up and stuck the Cameye back into the slime, making it alive again. "Cameye replace important part of slime. Is like life support. Be careful, yes?"

---

Damaging the Anubis. Now the Anubis countered by pointing its palm at Dawn, and bandages came flying out!

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:15 pm

"Pfft! Seriously?" Dawn fired a fireball at the oncoming bandages, watching it burn through them.

((Fun Fact: Untreated natural fibers such as cotton, linen and silk burn more readily than wool.))

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Or that would have been the case if they weren't magical Gyp bandages. They cooled by the time they reached Dawn, wrapping around her waist. Dawn could see that the bandages were a bit blackened but still holding together.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:24 pm

"Son of a goat..!" Dawn fired another fireball at the bandages around her. "Get off!"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:33 pm

"I'm sorry buddy, I didn't know that, thanks!" Hannah hummed sighing in relief, being careful around the Cameye as she watched the slime slowly pull it into its body, so it was now enveloped, and hopefully protect, by the slime itself. reaching into her inv she pulled out a coin pouch, the usual quest reward, before handing it to bob as she smile in thanks. nodding grateful "thanks for helping me tame it, and keep it alive. consider this my thanks" she mumbled happily, hugging the slime to her, before continuing her run from skits.

slipping into the back door of her house, she went to her room as her secret compartment opened up from behind her weapon display case "hey buddy would you mind hiding her for a bit? I'll be right back I promise" she mumbles assuringly, nuzzling the slime "skits isn't very happy with me, she think i need more then a spanking" she giggles out, turning the compartment into little room for the slime, "when I get back we can play a bit okay?" she hummed, before closing the compartment, hiding it once more 'beside, we still have this' she mentally told the slime as she made her way out of her house, keeping a look out for skits

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:01 pm

That next hit seems to separate the bandages. Then the bird Scouts swung and launched wind blades at Dawn.

---

Instead, Hannah found Aka Moro outside. "Hello, Hannah. About what Skitts said earlier...Don't worry. After she takes care of business with her brother, she'll probably forget about this."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:21 pm

Hannah chuckled awkwardly, nodding in understanding as she gave Aka Moro a small smile "okay if your sure, though I did say I would take whatever punishment she had in mind" she giggles off at the end, shrugging her shoulders "thanks for telling me" she called out, waving to Aka Moro as she passed, changing her course to the inn "well, i guess I can show Diamont that I did my end of the deal" she mumbled to herself, pulling out one of the rubber bases as she entered the inn, looking around for bob, Diamont, or one of the guards

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:16 pm

,,Ah, figures that it must be a vibrator- why else would he put it there?" Nitocris giggled as she afterwards moaned in pleasure given the work that the little Machine did.
For a mere moment she felt like the situation was easing up, seemingly also that she lost the connection to hannah for a moment before getting it back. ,, Well done with the slime" she thought proudly- hoping that she would still be heard by her companion.
Since they seemed to have resolved the issue, or at least thats how nitocris felt like it was, even in her doll body. She wondered if Bob would now come back to get her.

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”