Camp Lanalana

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

Camp Lanalana

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:41 pm

You must have dozed off on the bus, because when you woke up, you can see trees. Eventually, the bus stop in front of a camping ground. Once you pick up your gear, the bus leaves.

The first thing you see at this camping ground is a large totem pole, its front colorful and animally. That was not odd for a camping ground, but when you pass it, if you happen to look back, you might notice its backside has a few more carved curves, most notably a pair of breasts and a grinning face in each segment. Well, it was no kiddy camp you're attending, that's for sure.

But not far from the totem pole, there were several cabins, the front-most one marked as the "Registration Office". Well, it was best to check in, so you head in, noting that, aside from the usual camp flair and locked door in the back, there was also a tank with a tarantula in it. At the desk, a woman in a t-shirt and shorts wait for you, though this simple uniform seems to accentuate her figure. You do note the back of her head looks like a snowman with an exploding background before she turned around.

"Ah, welcome to Camp Lanalana! I'm Head Counselor Ana Sazi. We have a lot of fun activities to do here, with each activity rewarding a badge. Our aim is to get every camper motivated to earn 8 badges before they leave!" Ana motions to a window, where you can seem several more cabins. "There's two bunk beds in each cabin and we have 3 cabins ready for sleeping in. You probably should drop your stuff off before we get ready for lunch."

---

Cabins 1, 2 and 3 were identical save for the numbers on the doors. There was also cabin 4, though it was locked up with blinds drawn, so there was no reason to check it out. Inside the cabins you could walk into, you would see 2 pairs of bunkbeds (2 beds each), a round table between them, two sets of drawers to sort belongings, and a simple sink in the corner. This also meant there were no toilets or showers in the cabins...

Flashlight237

Re: Camp Lanalana

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:12 pm

"Ana Sazi?" Heather, the sexy Asian from Total Drama, replied. "You mean like those cliff-dwellers?"

Behind Heather, Lindsay, a blonde girl with J-cup breasts, giggled.

"Anyway, before we go anywhere, uh... Where do we sign?" Heather asked.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:09 pm

groaning Hannah rubs at her eyes tiredly, not fully awake yet from sleeping on the bus as she walks out of the Registration Office, having slipped in and out rather quietly and sneakily, already signed in she throws her back over her shoulder as she makes her way towards the cabins, "hmm?" she hums eyeing cabin 4 as she makes her way towards cabin 3, the closest one to cabin 4, humming to herself she looks around the cabin, throwing her bag onto one of the top bunks, doing a quick look throw to make sure she has everything before making her way out of the cabin looking around slightly

Chrome933

Postby Chrome933 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:34 pm

Lexi: Whoa... this is definitely one heck of a different camp...! After registering at the office she proceeds to head to Cabin 3 and proceeds to make herself comfortable. Mhmm... I think I may get used to this... oh! Hey there! My name's Lexi, what's yours? She asks Hannah.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:10 am

"...I thought it meant something else." Ana thought aloud before shaking her head. She pulls out a book from her desk, flipping a few pages. "Alright, campers of '16, just leave your autographs in this ledger...though I suppose this book will become a little more valuable with you two girls."

It seems two other people already signed in, one in fancy unreadable cursive but the other marked as AM. Of course, four more signatures will join that page, two of them being Heather and Lindsay.

---

From what Hannah sees, this campground seems to be the only place not covered in trees. In fact, she had a hard time finding the road the bus came from even if she knew where the front of the totem was thanks to the totem pole. Speaking of totem poles, she could seeing another three across the camp's lake, but they were too far to make out the designs or why they were there. Thankfully there were paths around the lake.

Closer to the sleeping cabins, Hannah saw two more buildings. One of them was closer to the lake and was probably the communal showers and toilets. The other was larger, and a metal triangle on the porch suggested this might be the mess hall.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:33 am

((No really. I looked up "anasazi." It legit had to do with cliff dwellers.))

"Anne Maria came here too?" Heather asked. "That's just great. She'll pollute the camp grounds with her hair spray."

"I know, right?" Lindsay replied. "And who's... Uhh..." Lindsay tried to read the cursive writing. "Wow... I can't read that."

"Well, Lindsay. Let's sign this book and find Anne Maria before we start smelling hair spray and spray tan."

"Right."

Heather and Lindsay signed the book. "So, any rules we should know before we head out?" Heather asked.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:42 am

((A mistake, that is all. And no, the previous two are not your two.))

Ana left the book out. "I'll explain during orientation at lunch, but there are two sets of rules. Trash only in specified containers, no setting fire outside allotted areas, no desecrating totems, the common sense set of rules. The other set of rules is more of keeping track of the badges you'll earn; though it mainly boils down that only your badges count towards your own total. And don't worry, the badges are earned from camp activities, not games like Chris comes up with."

Well, it seems time for Lindsay and Heather to drop their stuff off at the cabins. They could see Hannah and Lexi leaving Cabin 3 to have a chat. However, if they peeked into Cabin 1, they could see a woman sitting on one of the lower bunks, reading a novel. She seems to had dark/tanned skin and straight black hair, but she definitely was not Anne Maria. The bag on the bunk above might belong to the other signature. It seems she was deeply engrossed in the story not to notice any new guests (if any).

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:09 pm

humming to herself as she looks over the camp, sighing, she starts to make her way back towards the Registration Office, only to squeak in surprise spinning around to face lexi "oh, hello" she sighs in relief holding a hand over her chest "i didn't see you there, im Hannah" Hannah muses shyly, shaking lexi's hand as she gives a shy smile "i guess we're gonna be roommates, or is it bunk mates?" shrugging she continues on " well i got one of the top bunk, im gonna go sign in and explore a bit you, can join me if you want to" she mumbles shyly playing with her hair as she turn, waving to lexi over her shoulder, before making her way over to the Registration Office, having over heard the 3 girls conversation in the office, she gives a smile quickly writing down her name in the ledger, quickly and shyly greeting ana, before shrugging and walking out in a random direction, towards the lake

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:30 pm

"I'll put our stuff in Cabin 2. Check out the bag above the girl's bed." Heather walked to Cabin 2. Unlike the other cabins, the cabin didn't have any people in it.

Lindsay went into Cabin 1, then climbed to the bed above the dark-skinned girl. Lindsay opened the bag, then looked inside, wondering what's inside.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:12 pm

The lake was rather sizable. The shore close to the cabins was cordoned by floaters and nets; this seemed to be the swimming section of the lake. There was also a dock on this side of the lake but no boats docked. The water was murky from the sand, so it was difficult to see the bottom of the lake.

---

Lindsay got a pie to the face.

"Seriously? There goes my bet..." The girl puts her book down. It doesn't seem like she was happy. In fact, she seems to be ready in case Lindsay tries to escape. "I hope that's the only bag you're looking through, because I can't be held responsible for any other answer."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Humming to herself Hannah visibly relaxed as she looks across the lake, making her way onto the dock she loos down into the murky water smiling to herself as she slips her shoes off before dining her feet into the water sitting down on the dock as she quietly song to herself, quite well actually, leaning back into her hands slowly passing the time

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:51 pm

Lindsay wiped the splattered cream pie off her face. "Uhh... Who..?"

Soon, Heather, returned to the cabin Lindsay and the lady was in. "Lindsay. Did you fi--" Heather looked at the cream pie mess. "What the..?" Heather then looked at the girl in front of her. "Excuse me, miss... Um, have you seen Anne Maria and the lady with the barely legible cursive writing?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:28 pm

The girl drops her stance, probably because it might look bad if she fought. "Who? I haven't seen any campers other than you two."

"Well, my name's Aka Moro. My boyfriend and I are camping, though he decided to do some hiking on his own. His name is-"

Ding Ding Ding!

"Huh, look like lunch. Don't touch other people's bags." Aka Moro headed for the mess hall.

---

Hannah noted the dock was outside the net. This might explain the nibbling on her feet, the playful kind.

Ding Ding Ding!

The clanging of metal scared whatever was at her feet. Well, it seems that lunch has arrived.

===

The mess had a kitchen and counter in the back, food ready but no cook at the counter. There were also two rows of tables, some with specks of glitter hinting that there might have been arts and crafts in the past. This didn't seem much different than any other camp. Even the food wasn't that impressive (though thankfully better than what Chef can cook up). It seems that the menu is hotdogs with servings of sides.

Aka Moro grabbed two plates of food and sat down. Hers was only a plain hotdog and a cob of corn. The other seems to be a bit loaded.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Heather and Lindsay grabbed themselves hot dogs with corn on the cob. Heather and Lindsay sat next to Aka Moro, though not on the side where the plate was.

"I have to say, the food here looks better than what Chef Hatchet would make," Heather said.

"Yeah." Lindsay giggled. "This stuff actually looks edible." Lindsay took a bite of her hot dog. "Mmmmm..!"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:04 pm

Hannah smiles giggling slightly wiggling her toes at the light playful nibbles, leaning forward, looking into the water for what ever was nibbling at her feet, looking over her shoulder at the mes hall as the sound of the bell ringing through the camp, reaches her ears, sighing she turns back to the water already noticing who ever was nibbling as gone "see you later" she calls out to the water as she grabs her shoes, slipping them on once she dries them off as she makes her way into the mess hall, quickly grabbing herself a plate of food herself before sitting in one of the empty tables in the back, slipping and earbud into her right ear

Chrome933

Postby Chrome933 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:30 pm

Lexi: Oh! Heya... again. She says as she sits next to Hannah at the empty table. Heh, i gotta say, this place is pretty decent for the most part. The lake is pretty clean... but there are some... oddities here and there.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:43 pm

"Heather..!" Lindsay pointed at Lexi. "There's a werewolf over there, and it looks like she might eat that girl..! Quick! Cook it in the sunlight!"

"Lindsay, sunlight only kills vampires, plus last I checked, werewolves are only wolves if they're out in a full moon. And right now, it's noon, and the current moon phase is a waning crescent."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:47 pm

Jumping Hannah yelps banging her leg into the table with a groan, when she notices it was lexi she sighs in relief holding her hand over her chest giving a small smile "heya lexa, you gotta stop surprising me here" she mumbles giggling awkwardly nodding in agreement as she goes back to her food, making small talk with lexi, blinking she hums in thought chuckling to herself upon hearing one of the girls from the other table, Lindsay she thinks her names is, "this is gonna be and interesting camp" she mumbles

Chrome933

Postby Chrome933 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:24 pm

Lexi: Heh, sorry about that. I tend to surprise people a lot... Also, HEY! I'm not a freaking werewolf! I'm a husky anthro! Two different species!!! She yells at Lindsay from her table.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:46 pm

Eventually, Ana showed up along with three other counselors. "Hello, campers! Welcome to Camp Lanalana. I hope you enjoy this nature getaway, and to make your experience even more enjoyable, we have some rules. First, be sure to keep the park clean; always throw your trash in specified containers and do not start fires unless a counselor is around. You can find a complete set of rules in your cabins. You'll be here forevawhile, so it's great to pursue the beauty of this park by preserving it."

Ana continued on. "While you're relaxing here, we also have many fun activities overseen by our staff. When you manage to complete an approved activity, we'll give you a badge. When you earn eight badges through your own perseverance, you'll be able to walk out with your head held high. In fact, these three, Ara, Mae and Shela, will be boarding the boats to the other side of the lake where you will can find these activities. You can join them if you wish. If you have any questions, I will be at the Registration Office, though you can ask them for further details about the badges. So enjoy your stay here!"

---

The counselors departed. Ana headed back to her office while the other three headed to the docks, were three boats were already waiting for them. The boats would head to the Sports Pit (Ara), the Hiking Stop (Mae) and the Seats of Ceremony (Shela).

Aka Moro frowned, the other plate untouched. "I'll wait until my friend gets his lunch. Still, it might be me, but that speech felt a bit off..."

Chrome933

Postby Chrome933 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Lexi: Hmm... it is off... but I cant put my finger on what its off about it... *shrugs* Well, looks like we'll be finding out what she meant soon enough. Ill take the hiking course, sounds pretty interesting to see even more of the nature around here. She finishes her meal as she heads to the boat that Mae was manning.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:14 pm

resting her hand on lexi's shoulder pull her back slightly "easy they didn't know" she hums sitting back down right as Ana and the counselors showed up slowly eating her food as she speaks listening only partially, cracking her back as she stretches watching them leave the mess hall before throwing her left over food and trash in the trash, "ima go see what these 'activities' "she says doing air quotes, humming as she makes her way out of the mess hall and towards the lake unknowingly joining Ara on her boat

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:38 pm

Heather and Lindsay went to the docks, where the boats awaited them. There, Heather and Lindsay got on Shela's boat.

"So... Shela?" Heather asked. "What would we be expecting from our destination?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:58 am

(i Hope its not too late to join)

Erisa finally arrived at the designated location for the camp, she liked the location but questioned the rather funny looking pole. She didnt give it much thought though and decided to take a look around while leaving her suitcase near the registration office, her light brown hair waving in the wind. She was happy about a small break as it was rather a long walk until she knocked at the door and stepped in , hopefully to find someone that could help her with the registration.
,,Hello, Im coming in...'' she said after knocking twice ,, My name is Eri, i wanted to register for the camp.''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:44 pm

The boats departed with their passengers, both campers and counselors. The lake was still murky the further they went. Halfway, there appears to be a large wooden platform floating in the water, but the boats weren't stopping there. In fact, they split up and headed to the three docks on the other side of the lake.

---

When Lexi got off the boat, she saw a shorter totem pole. Unlike the first totem pole, this was clearly shaped like people stacked on each other. Behind the pole, there were three large trails heading deeper into the forest.

"We have three hiking trails: Trail of Nature, Trail of Cave, and Trail of Obstacles. At the very end of each trail is a flag, and if you bring it back to me, I can give you the badge for that trail. However, you can't earn extra badges from the same trail." Ara explained. "Also, I do handle out badges for studies that don't go deep into the trails. In fact, today's study will be in the Trail of Nature, unless you wish to look for a flag."

---

As Hannah got onto her dock, she spotted the totem pole she saw earlier. The design of the totem looked like a regular totem pole on both sides, but when she looked up, the topmost totem looked more like a person cast in wood than a blocky animal. The way it stayed up there despite the breeze seems to speak much of structural integrity.

Beyond that, Hannah realized this place must be the Sports Pit...though it was a bit sad with a field of grass, a field of sand and a field of mud with benches lining each field. Ropeworks a bit further down made up a small obstacle course. There was a cabin here as well, which seems to be home to sporting equipment. It does look like the mud field has some stumps prodding out.

"There's usually not much people here for a full sport like baseball, so we switch out the layout whenever we can. Anyway, if you want a badge from this part of the camp, you have to win the Event of the Day." Mae explained. "Or more accurately, you need to participate in at least one sports activity. Once you do, you're eligible to try out the Event of the Day. If you lose, you can't earn the badge until tomorrow."

"Anyway, I can arrange golf, staff-fighting and rope-climbing today."

---

"Well, I suppose it's familiar to where you get marshmallows in your show. By day, we try to have some arts and crafts and other fun activities." Shela explained. She leaned towards Heather. "We also have nightly revels. You can earn badges there too!"

Once Lindsay and Heather arrived at the Seats of Ceremony, they could see that this area had rows paved in stone that served as seats, facing towards the lake. There seems to be a few tables set up in front of the seats as well as boxes of wool yarn. Oh, and there seems to be another totem pole close to the seats; it seems to be a tall pillar with numerous faces carved into it.

"Alright, this afternoon, we will knit sweaters...I know it's weird we're doing this in the summer but you'll be glad a few months later. After that, you can use the remaining wool to knit anything else; if you can knit 5 different things of good size and quality, I can give you a badge." Shela handed Lindsay and Heather a pair of sticks and then picked up a spoll of yarn. "So this is how you knit..."

===

And just as Eri stepped into the office, Ana came from the door in the back. She locked it before sitting down at the desk.

"Ah, welcome to Camp Lanalana, Eri. If you could sign in here..." Ana pointed to the ledger. "...Good. Sleeping cabins are behind this one, though the three we have available have half of the beds already occupied, so you will have to be rooming with someone regardless of the one you choose."

"However, the boats already left, so if you wish to join the activities today, you would have to hike around. I'm sorry about that." Ana pondered on the situation. "However, I believe we can do some minor arts and crafts in the Mess Hall. Granted, you won't earn a badge, but it is at least something to do until the other campers come back. Is that okay with you?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:35 pm

"hmmm rope climbing sounds fun" Hannah hums grunting as she climbs out of the boat following after Mae , looking over the totem poll, running her hand across it "hey if you dont mind me asking, whats with the designs on your totem polls?" she calls walking over to Mae as she looks over the various fields mumbling quiet to herself "there's gotta be a catch to it ... right? like something in the fields or..?" she trails off continuing her train of thought in her head as she stares off into the distance stretching a bit as she removes her hoodie before turning to face Mae once more,

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:20 pm

"Ah, these totem poles came from our previous campers. We had to replace one of them after it cracked, but we ended up planting more to match the theme." Mae told Hannah.

The Rope Climb was attached to the highest branch of a tall tree. The rope was thick but seems to be made of silk, coarse enough not to slip off. Most notably, the group beneath the room was muddy. "The mud would soften your fall, though that shouldn't be an issue if you're a good climber. So, ready to reach the top?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:33 pm

blinking she snaps out of her thoughts upon hearing Mae's voice, Hannah nods in understanding looking over the totem one more time "so did your previous campers gave them to you?, or where the made at the camp?" she hums making small talk here and there as she makes her way towards the rope, gripping it she pulls tightly down on the rope testing the branch and the rope, wrapping the end of the rope around her left hand she nods towards Mae giving a small smile before grunting as she jumps latching onto the rope and slowly worming and climbing her way up it, every now and then she would continue to wrap the rope around her left hand

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:16 pm

Heather and Lindsay watched as Shela showed them how to knit... Heather and Lindsay closely watched Shela make a slip knot and stick a needle through it. As boring as the task seemed to Heather and Lindsay, they honestly would rather knit than go through challenges that may or may not be straight-up Mario Party bullshit.

Heather and Lindsay watched Shela cast on the needle, work the stitches, and cast off the yarn, crafting what appeared to be a tube or a sleeve of the sweater.

Chrome933

Postby Chrome933 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:31 pm

Lexi: Hmm... I'll do the study for the trail of nature first, seems like the easiest and most tamest to me... also uhh... nice statues. She says as she starts heading down the trail of nature.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:26 am

Eri smiled and nodded, signing the paper while doing such. ,,i will take the cabine with the Nr 1 then." She said.
She then grabbed her suitcase and waved politely:,, Sure thing, its no problem, after all its my own fault for missing my bus-stop, i think some arts crafting is surely relaxing until the rest of the boats are back.
Could you show me the way maybe? " she ask with a worried face, as she didnt want to run around clueless.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:45 pm

"They were made at camp." Mae looked up at Hannah. "Doing good so far!"

Indeed, Hannah was halfway up by now. The branch was fortunately sturdy, though the rope was not close to the tree to use as a climbing aid. "I wonder if you can manage to reach the top..."

---

Shela looked up from her work. "Well? Are you going to start? I can help you girls out if you're having trouble with the weave."

But otherwise, Shela would be knitting her sweater. It seems that the selection of yarn in the boxes were solid colors of mohair, enough to craft several sweaters of the same color. There were even pom poms!

---

"Just remember to stay on the path!" Ara shouted out. "Oh, and play dead if you see any wild animals!"

The Trail of Nature was a rather calm trail, beauty surrounding Lexi with majestic trees and the chirping of insects. It wasn't long before Lexi saw something that was odd yet enticing. It was a tree, with threads of golden sap hanging down from its branches. A bouquet of bright flowers latched onto the bark of the tree, ones that would perplex Lexi with its beauty and smell.

---

"Of course, come this way..." Ana led Erisa out of the office and towards the inside of the camp. The four sleeping cabins look alike except for the numbers on them, though 4 was locked with curtains drawn. Ana led Erisa towards the door of Cabin 1. Inside, they saw Aka Moro reading a book. "Ah, you missed the boats too? Well, I can host a knitting arts and craft in the mess hall, though you won't earn a badge from that."

"Okay." Aka Moro joined the group as they headed into the mess hall. It seems that a box of yarn and some knitting sticks were there, though the counter was devoid of food. Ana sat down and showed Erisa how to knit, though Aka Moro already had an idea and seems to be crafting what looks like a sock.

"Well, then, you can knit whatever you want. I can help you if you have problems coming up with an idea."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:29 pm

Heather began knitting. While Heather knitted, Lindsay... Well, quite frankly, Lindsay's an idiot. By the time Heather made a full winter outfit (hat, sweater, mittens, and pants), Lindsay managed to get a slip knot on one of the sticks.

Chrome933

Postby Chrome933 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:50 pm

Lexi: W-Whoah... u-uhh... I really should stay on this trail... but it just looks so beautiful... even smells nice too... She starts heading towards the tree, as if caught in some sort of trance.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:59 pm

Shela chuckled at Lindsay as she set down her sweater...though the sleeves and extra loops make this more of a woolly straitjacket. "Maybe I should get some beads for you."

She turned to Heather and took a look. "Ah, they all look so good! If you want, we can store them until you leave camp so it doesn't take up much space in your cabin. However, smaller pairs like socks and glove count as one item, so you have one more to get the badge. I doubt one more is any trouble."

---

The gaps between each strand of sap were deceptively open, but all it took was one shoulder for Lexi to realize the trouble she's in! It's bad enough if she gets tangled in the other strands, but pulling on them seems to get more sap to rain on her!

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:00 pm

Biting down on her lips, Hannah pants clutching the rope tightly. Unknowingly wrapping it around myself as she makes my way up panting heavily, a blush adorning her face as she looks down nodding to Mae though more to her sleep before grunting as she struggles her way up the rope yelping see her hands slip every now and then. She squeak in surprise as she reaches the top only for her hands to slip as soon as she tries to pull herself up

Chrome933

Postby Chrome933 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Lexi: H-Huh!? What the, let me go! She squeals out as she tries to pull away from the sticky strands of sap that getting to her body.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:06 pm

"I think I might have an idea of what to do..." Heather sat beside Shela's sweater. Heather examined each part of the sweater. The sleeves seemed knitted shut at the ends, the loops seemed knitted on each end, and, oddly enough, there were straps that appeared to be made of a tightly-knitted mix between yarn and steel wool (for strength).

Using Shela's straitjacket for reference, Heather grabbed some red yarn got to work on her project. Heather knitted small strips of yarn for the loops, then mixed in a little steel wool in another set of strips. Soon, Heather got to work on the sweater itself. Heather made sure the sleeves were longer than her own arms before knitting the sleeves shut. Heather knitted the strips onto the sweater. Heather tugged on the yarn to test it and, sure enough, it held firm. "And... Done."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:59 am

Erisa thanked her guide and smiled politely while walking behind her. When they arrived at the door of the cabine as she saw Aka Moro sitting and reading a book. She smiled once more and bowed before her temporary living partner ,,Yeah i unfortunately got stuck in traffic.'' she answered, trying to avoid like an idiot straight away before introducing herself ,,My name is Erisa, nice to meet you. And yeah i'd like to go the mess hall for Arts and Crafts as well, i definetly dont mind the badges.'' she said and then went to the mess hall to sit down when Aka Moro joined her. ,

,, Hmm well..im thinking of some cute gloves..but would that be too boring maybe? what do you think? '' she asked , wondering what she would say.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:30 am

The rope around her seems to fray into smaller strands, which gulped her like a sock as she fell. Which wasn't far. However, it left her as a white worm wiggling under a branch. Testing this strange new restraint, it doesn't seem like she could do anything to make the strands release her.

"Don't worry, it's just the rope's safety feature. I'll get you down in a bit."

---

As Lexi tugged on the strand, more strands of sap dripped down over her. Snapping that one strand was a pyrrhic victory as she was covered in dozens more, but the cycle continued.

Eventually, the cycle came to a pause as she was drenched in a golden cocoon of sap, a coat of molasses that wouldn't let her go. With the amount of sap covering her, it was strange that the branch of the tree could lift her into the air, though any movement she could still muster would still rain sap on her.

---

Shela was intrigued by Heather's work. "Ah, that is quality work. Well, on account of making five knitted works, I hereby award you with the Knitting Badge."

The badge was a round hand-woven icon similar to the award of Scouts, though this had a pin on its back that could be attached to any uniform. Two needles and a ball of yarn adorned this particular badge, and Shela had pinned it to Heather's shirt. "You can continue knitting for fun; you won't be able to earn another badge for Knitting, though it's unlikely we'll repeat the same activity while you're here. And obviously, we only have materials for weaving. Oh, and you can't make five more things to give your friend a badge; she has to make it with her own hands..."

Shela looked at Lindsay...and had to stifle a laugh. It seems like Lindsay herself up with the yarn. "Though at this point, she's probably better as a 'model'. Anyway, do you still want to continue, or should we head back early?"

---

Aka Moro looked from Erisa down to her own knitting. "I'm not exactly a winter person, so I don't have an idea. Probably a sock."

It seems Aka Moro settled on copying what Ana using red yarn. Granted, Ana's work looked like a sock at first, but it doesn't seem like Ana was stopping at the ankle or the knees. And neither did Aka Moro.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:20 pm

Hannah squeaks in surprise hopping her tight grip would save her as she falls only for the rope to slip through her fingers as it frays off like it snapped only to come around her tightly and stronger then ever, to anyone the got close enough it would like the rope eat Hannah or that it was made around her as it seals her in, as the top of the rope frayed as well only to tightly latch onto the closest branches creating a web like safety net as she grunts when her weight fully hits the rope, groaning she wiggles and squirm rocking her cocoon around blushing as the rope tighten with each pull till you can make out almost every bump or blemish on her body as the rope bulges to fit her, showing everything from her breasts to the smallest dimples in her checks

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:33 pm

((Coincidentally, Lindsay was legit a model.))

"I'll stick around for a bit. Lindsay's little predicament gave me an idea." Heather then got to work on another project. Like a couple people she had no idea were knitting, Heather was working on a sock. The sock appeared to be wider than a normal sock, and it doesn't look like Heather was stopping at the ankles or the knees. "How long do you usually make these, ahem, socks?" Heather asked.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:51 pm

It didn't help that the tree shook, tightening Hannah's situation. "Alright, I'm lowering your cocoon now."

Ah, Mae must have climbed up the tree, and after some fiddling around to remove the stray frays, Hannah felt herself getting lowered, probably a pulley. But that too stopped, and Hannah could feel Mae shuffling down the room before landing on the ground that was inches from her feet.

"Ah, you have a nice body. I want to keep you like that for a long time. But it's rude to keep you from the Event of the Day." Mae stroked Hannah's sides teasingly before cutting her free from the cocoon. "Today's event is Wrestling with me; first to forfeit loses. Win the Event of the Day and you'll earn a badge, but if you lose...I'll put you in a sack and make you hop back to your cabin. We'll wrestle in the mud."

---

"It depends on the occasion, though in our winter sessions, we like to make some extra-large socks for our bigger 'gifts'." Shela told Heather. "Also, if you plan to make another sweater, you can add a couple inches above the head so it'll puff out when you roll it down into a collar."

Shela decided to start her own 'sock' as well, glancing a few times between Lindsay and Heather.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:33 pm

"Fine by me." Heather kept going. Taking a few glances at Lindsay and Shela, Heather kept knitting her sock. Heather worked her way up what would be the neck of the sock. She added a few more inches before rolling down the excess yarn. Heather finished off the collar with a few stitches. "Ahh... Perfect."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:00 pm

"And done." Shela unfurled her sock, or rather her bodysock. It was long enough that there was probably a feet of collar past either girl's head. She took another glance at Lindsay. "You know, people who don't put any effort into their work should be punished. How about we dress her up?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:13 pm

"Huh?" Lindsay looked at the girls.

"Sure. Your sock or mine?" Heather replied.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Blushing Hannah wiggles and worm, squirming into Mae's hand as grunts struggling against the rope, groaning at the feeling of being lower as well as the tightening of the rope some more feeling like a super tight hug as it digs into her slightly only to let out a yelp as she cut free and falls onto the ground, groaning she rubs her back standing up she brushes herself nodding mumbling softly "at least buy me dinner first" putting her hair in a ponytail she turns to Mae nodding a smile lighting up on her face "shall we make this more interesting? Like with a dare or shall we just start"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:06 pm

"Mine. After that, you if you're willing." Shela untied Lindsay only to force her sweater straitjacket over Lindsay's arms. She quickly pulled the long sleeves around her back and tied it along with the straps at the waistline. Before Lindsay could say anything, Shela stuffed one of Heather's gloves into her mouth and repurposed Lindsay's bandana as a gag to tie her mouth with.

And then came Shela's bigger sock. She pulled it over Lindsay's head, bound body and kness, pausing a bit to take off Lindsay's boots. She pulled until Lindsay's feet were covered as well, tying the rest into a knot to keep Lindsay from escaping. Thankfully, Shela carried Lindsay to a nearby tree so that the shade would protect her.

"Alright, everything or the same thing?"

---

Mae chuckled. "Well, I was joking about the punishment, but I'll make that real if that happens, but if you win, I'll put you in a sack and take you with me to the boat."

Regardless of any corrections Hannah had, Mae led Hannah to the field of mud. It seems a bit slippery and grippy, but not like ice. "Alright, we'll begin on the count of three. One...Two...Three!"

Of course, Mae starts the round by trying to grab Hannah.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:14 pm

"I have to say, Lindsay looks hot when she's bagged up." Heather groped Lindsay's J-cup breasts, making Lindsay moan. "Anyway, give me everything." Heather took off her crop top and her shorts, showing off her naked body.

((Heather never wears underwear.))

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:34 pm

((Considering that swamp race in Season 1, I'll allow that line of thinking.))

By everything, all Shela did was dress Heather in her own knitted sweater and pants. Of course, Heather also had a glove shoved into her mouth, and the hat was pulled down to be used as a hood. Not long afterwards, Heather was strapped into her straitjacket, then her sock was pulled over her feet, hugging her legs and her arm. However, Shela could not pull the collar past her neck, but it didn't seem like Heather could escape. She also carried Heather, and judging by how the ground rocked, she was on the boat. Shela left and returned, placing Lindsay next to her. Then they floated into the lake.

"We'll return to your cabins, then I'll have to head back to pack away the supplies. Let me know if it starts getting too warm for you."

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”