MagicAlley Appeared

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
Flashlight237

Re: MagicAlley Appeared

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:06 pm

"What are you going on about?" Anne Maria replied. "My hair took a cannonball and still stood tall."

--

"This seems to fit nice." Rachel wiggled in her sleeping bag. "How do I look?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:23 pm

blushing Hannah slips out of Edya's arm stretching and cracking her back and arms as she turns to face her, her fingers tracing over the name tag of her black latex collar, nodding she tilts her head slightly confused. "anything mistress? does it have to be from the stories in the alley? and how long do i have as well as where will we meet up?" she hums looking over the few stories she could see any new store, though knowing she wont see any just yet, such as Familiar Fantastic for an armless naga jerkins told her about, she brings her attention back to Edya after awhile

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:51 pm

Jerkin did indeed stare at Anne Maria's hair. "...I'm certain there's something wrong with that picture. I just don't know where to begin."

Jerkin shook his head. "Sadly, I can't help you any further in the hair department. Is there anything else you are looking for?"

---

"Comfy." The attendant personally didn't believe that a person should ask how they look in a sleeping bag, but that was just her opinion. "Just be careful when tightening the cord. It could get stuck in those folds, crimps. Now if you excuse me, I'll see if anyone is at the front."

The attendant left the stall, the door closing behind her.

---

Edya thought on it, reaching over to thumb Hannah's collar. "Restraints are good, but I just added two constraints. Leaving this alley or when it becomes nighttime, you'll become a Slubber, probably to be picked up by Slub'R Us and picked up by me in the morning. However, you could wait for me at Cheesy's, one of the pubs here. I'll swing by to see if you're there, though the latest I'll be there is dinner and desert. After that, I'll be going home. In the meantime, enjoy yourself."

Edya headed down the alley and turned. Hannah couldn't really see what happened after she disappeared, but it seems that Edya went into a place Hannah wasn't attuned to yet. To her, it'll remain a solid wall.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:14 pm

Hannah nods watching Edya's every step as she nods along, blushing slightly when she gets close to trace her collar, stuttering out a quick "y yes mistress: as she bits he lips blinking as she watches Edya walk through a solid wall, standing there for a few seconds processing what happened, she shakes her head snapping out of her daze as she walks back into the alley, taking a quick note of Cheesy's, or at least the possible areas where the store could be, checking her watch as she sets and alarm to give her some time to find Edya, she does a once over of the stores she could see, before shrugging and slipping into Capture Clothing, moving towards the dress, "i wounder if jerkins has and armless naga in the store and he forgot about it? maybe an armless mermaid" she hums to herself looking over the more restricting and embarrassing dresses

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:43 pm

((I'd have a hard time picturing that too, but that happened in Season 4's finale.))

"Nope." Anne Maria soon left the store. Anne Maria stood by Heather, waiting for Smoothy Spa to open for business. However, Anne Maria saw the sign for Capture Clothing. Curious, Anne Maria went inside.

--

As for Rachel, Rachel squirmed around a little, having a little fun with the tight sleeping bag while waiting for the assistant.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:28 am

Two more stores shimmered into view.

The first store had a waiting area, but it had the feeling of a spa behind its door. At the front, one could find several beauty products from soaps to shampoos. There were also several posters showcasing the treatments they provide. These treatments range from mud baths to full body wraps as well as a few oddities such as being vacuum-packed. Its name was Smoothy Spa, and like its namesake, they also serve smoothies.

The second store was called Candy Corner. It predictably sold candy of all kinds. Other than the variety-by-the-pound candies, there were several adult-themed sweets, huge-sized snacks, and a sign pointing to a factory tour in the back. There also seems to be a gingerbread woman standing in the midst of all this, serving as nothing more than a proud display.

===

Two attendents greeted Hannah and Anne Maria. While they both wore skirts that clung down to their knees, only one of them had their arms pinned by the matching cape. "How can we help you? Here, we have a selection of elegant dresses and costumes. To your left, we offer camping equipment, and to your right is a fashion from the East. That involves wearing layers upon layers of clothing."

---

The bag was not going to get any tighter. Since the attendant had not pulled the strings over the mouth of the bag, Rachael should be able to crawl out of the bag. However, the attendant also mentioned that if the strings were pulled closed, its current design would be difficult to open again, and the bag was loose enough for her to try gripping with her hands inside the bag.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:27 pm

Hannah jumps spinning around to face the new voices, having been looking out the window watching the two new stores appear for her, sighing in relief she put her hand over her heart looking the two attendants "god, you guys are strangely quiet when moving around" she mumbles as she nods along to what they where saying, fallowing their gestures looking over the clothing "hmmmm, do you have any suggestions for anything? like most restricting? other then that i think im good, and will call if i need help with anything thank you" i hum smiling at the two as she nods her thanks, moving to the right after awhile, slipping further into the store looking over the dresses as she passes them

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Hannah realized it was silly asking what was restrictive, because if she studied these dresses, all of them were restrictive in either tightness or the ability to use their limbs. However, there were a few dresses and capes that did bind arms and legs so tight that the wearer might as well be a worm. Speaking of worm, there were also a few costumes with the same degree of bondage, like a worm or slug and even an armless mermaid.

Once Hannah reached the right side of the room, she studied a bundle of fabric that was larger than her, almost pear-shaped. The outermost layer had flaps that were tied down to the floor, and that was because the ball was swaying...actually, if she leaned in closer, she might be able to hear some sort of whining. Actually, those flaps looked like sleeves, an the fabric was almost styled like a burka.

"The Matryoshka fashion, or the Russian Nesting Doll." One of the attendants had followed her. "Some societies are under the believe that beauty is covering, so this line aims to provide many covers. Our model here is currently wearing 10 layers, pretty light which is why we had to pin her down. Usually, we will start with an undergarment layer and inner layer, then we will price by how many layers you want to add on."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:55 pm

"really? only ten? from the outside it looks like she wearing a lot more then ten" Hannah calls towards the attendant as she walks around the model looking her over, stopping once she makes it back around to the attendant, leaning back slightly to see which attendant it was, the on with her arms free it seems, before turning to the cloths around her, eyeing some of the bondage costumes as she kept them in eye sight, "and im guessing you cant just use any outfit or piece of clothing for it? it also seems like it could get really expensive really fast" she continues smiling as she claps her hands together "sounds like fun, and something my mistress might like, shall we start then?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:27 pm

The attendant led Hannah into a different dressing room in that section. Most notably, each room was twice as big as a normal dressing stall. "Alright. As I said, you need to be outfitted with an undergarment first. Not panties and bras. This should keep you from chafing."

The attendant pulled out an array of "undergarments". They were more like bodybags, ranging from slightly loose to tight, from quilted thick to bodyhose thin. The attendant picked out one that looked like a mummybag with an atttached armbinder, undressing Hannah and zipping her in.

Next came the inner layer. This was essentially a sheer bodyhose that was pretty loose, with about six pockets. Once she was slipped in, the hose was tied at the top.

And then came the first of the "Russian Nesting Doll" dress. The dress came in two pieces, and the attendant managed to put the top and bottom of the dress over Hannah. She then threaded a cord in the holes of the two pieces; Hannah would find it difficult to escape even without the first two layers on her. Only the veil in the upper half of the dress gave her some sight. Then the next layer was assembled around her and laced too. And the next. And the next. And a hug. "Five layers so far. Do you want me to continue?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:03 pm

Hannah blushes heavily as the attendant undress her, her body glistening with sweat, grunting as she was slipped into the tight mummybag, wiggling a bit to test it out as she keeps her eyes on the attendant through every step of the way. blinking hannah tilts her head seeing the lose pocketed bodyhose "whats with the pockets?" she grunts out biting her lip as each layer was applied getting tighter and tighter on her, struggling to look through the veil as she wobbles a bit struggling to stay up as she squeaks in surprise from the sudden hug. nodding she wiggles testing her restraints out, and nearly unable to move "yes please, keep going*

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:29 pm

As more layers were added, Hannah noticed that, instead of squeezing her, the dresses seemed to squeeze onto one another. However this physics worked, it had widened the cavity she was in, turning her prison into a mobile padded room.

However, Hannah could feel a subtle shift when the padded room shrank a little. "Comfortable? Or would you like me to continue?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Hannah blinks in curiosity looking around her new mobile padded room as it slowly widens as each layer was added, till the walls of said room became as durably as any regular wall, making it impossible for her to ever break out with out help. chuckling to herself as she realized why the bondage style was called Russian Nesting Doll, feeling like she was the last tiny baby doll in the entire thing, grunting and wiggling as she tries to stay up right inside of it all, the arm binder mummybag and bodyhose as she falls once the room shifts "im great" she calls struggling to stand back up again, "im guessing the more you add, the bigger this little rooms gonna become, so i think that's enough ... for now" she grunts pulling herself up unsteadily

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:59 pm

Anne Maria watched Hannah's situation from afar, scratching her head. Perhaps the Russian doll thing was a bit much for her. "Uhh.. What's going on..?

--

((And now, a little nostalgia trip from your space station candy factory RP.))

A blonde with a blue bandana entered the alley. She noticed the five stores that popped up. Of the stores, Lindsay was interested in the Candy Corner. "Oh my gosh! This is so sweet!" As soon as Lindsay entered the store, she saw what looked like a large Swedish fish. Under the shelf it was on, the tag read "Swedish Mermaid - 50 lb: $999.90"

"Wow. Why so expensive?" Lindsay asked.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:37 pm

Hannah soon found that the bottom of her dresses were strangely fluid. Moving one leg after the other, even with her undergarment, she could at least shuffle through the shop. Of course, the combined weight and thickness of the garments also meant that falling down was both a task and a one-way street.

---

The attendant already figured that the fashion of being covered was not for Anne Maria. She had instead searched and returned with some clothes. "Would you like to try these on?"

One seems like a narrow winter dress with fur at the hems and sleeves of the dress. On a closer look, however, the fur was closed at the hands and feet, and it seems there was a clasp hidden at the neck fur. It seems that this dress would stretch at the neck unless that clasp was closed.

The second dress seems to be a mermaid-themed tanning suit. It did include a tail though the flippers meant the wearer would have to fold their arms. It also came attached with a mask that had polarized lenses over the eyes, and the clasp on top would hold onto the zipper on the back.

The third dress looked like a nightgown, though the sleeves and bottom of the dress were a bit longer. Sold separately but included was a sleeping mask and a mouth mask (to remove snoring).

---

"That's nearly 5 gallons of gummy. It's also hollowed out and thickened so you can stick your legs in and become a mermaid. Or try to tuck all in if you're a vorist." The candy waitress arrived. Their uniforms and walking without heels were odd, though perhaps the caked makeup stood out the most.

"So, would you like to get candy, or do you want to make candy?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:09 pm

fidgeting a bit as Hannah steady's herself, her head brushing against the top of the room as she stands fully, she shivers slightly at the strange fluid esk feel to the bottom, slowly and steadily around the shop as she wobbles every now and then, "how much for all this?" she calls, hoping the attendant was still there, struggling and squirming in her undergarment as she tries to make out where she was in the store only to yelp as she bumps into someone sending her back with a bounce as she falls over rolling like a ball into one of the shelves stopping as said shelf seems to be able to hold her up with out falling, though some of the clothing hanging on the shelf fall to the floor or onto her, soon her head popping through the fluidly like bottom dizzily "and a little help?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:31 am

(Sold separately but included? Dude, that's an oxymoron.)

"Well, whatever floats your boat. I'll take the... Nightgown thingy first." Anne Maria pointed at the nightgown.

--

"Huh?" When Lindsay turned around, she saw what appeared to be a creepy doll. "Uhh... Why are you staring at me like that?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:58 am

((Hey, I know double-posting is dubious, but I hope Grocery Giants gets added in.))

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:26 pm

((Sorry, I will probably discontinue this RP. I thought that by splitting up one megastore into small stores would help pace the RP. Unfortunately, I had to release content each week, and as last week showed, this would require me to also post the majority of the week, which I haven't.))

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:38 pm

((its fine, dont worry about it))

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”