Citizens of Planet Cocoon

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

Citizens of Planet Cocoon

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:21 pm

You wake up on a bus seat. You can't recall how you have fallen asleep, but you're quite certain the bus is empty except for you and your fellow sleepers. The driver is missing, though the keys and the empty tank suggests that driving is a moot point anyway. Looking out the windows, all you see is fog, though the headlights highlight the doors of a 50's diner a few steps ahead.

You do recall a few details about the bus, though. This bus had no luggage compartment underneath but at least has overhead rails to store a small bag of your belongings. It also has a first aid kit in the front and...the box for the bus fare must have been ripped out since it was no longer there.

Anyway, the doors at the front of the bus were open so you could step out to check the diner or brave the fog.

bond56

Re: Citizens of Planet Cocoon

Postby bond56 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:56 pm

yawning loudly Hannah stretches, cracking her neck and back, as she rubs the back of her neck, sore from her awkward sleeping position. taking a quiet look around as she makes a curious noise, grunting she stands up slipping out of her seat, and pushing her seatmate off of her shoulder, laying her along the seat, as she reaches up taking her items out of a small bag she was lent, which wasn't much just her phone, wallet, her glasses, keys, and a her watch, which doubled as a taser. slipping to the front of the bus she takes one more look around before stepping off and making her way to the old looking diner, waving her hand in her face as she cough's slightly her eyes scanning the fog

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Gwen and her mom woke up next to each other. "Huh..?" Gwen looked out the window. "This isn't the bus to Jerkins' Mega Mall!"

"Dangit!" Megan, Gwen's mom, shouted. "I so wanted to buy a copy of Gooey Gamble!"

Gwen raised an eyebrow.

"What? You have to have more than one copy if you want to go multiplayer. I wanted to play with you."

"Hey, what's with the fare box?" Gwen pointed at the spot where the box was.

"It's probably some vandals. So, what now?"

"Well, I'm kinda hungry." Gwen looked at the diner. "Let's go grab a burger and some Dr. Pepper.

"Right."

Gwen and Megan took their bags, then got off the bus. Gwen and Megan then entered the diner. Gwen and Megan walked up to the counter, then sat at the bar stools.

"Hey. Waiter," Gwen said. "We'll take a couple burgers, some fries, and a couple Dr. Peppers." Gwen put $20 on the table.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:12 am

Hannah couldn't see much through the fog, not a hint of any other building at the moment. In fact, she had a hard time seeing the state of the bus she just left. In either case, her attention was drawn back to the diner when she heard money slam onto the counter...followed by the cocking of a gun.

"...You're human." The apron-wearing man lets his breath out as he hides the gun under the counter, which was probably where he had been moments ago. Despite his beefy stature, he seems to have been shaken, but thankfully not enough to shoot them in the face. "Sorry about that. Beefman's the name, and this is my diner...or what's left of it. Anyway, you want to eat in this mess? Well, money's money."

Indeed, the diner was a mess of broken tables and mashed meals as it looked like bulls had run through this shop. Still, the diner wasn't completely broken as Beefman started to fill up the sodas.

"Let me welcome you gals to Little Greenton, alien capital of the world...Though I guess the aliens are real this time." Beefman frowns as he heads to the grill, scraping off ceiling before slapping on some patties. "Fog's usually common in these parts, though it was unusually thick this morning. I was just serving people like I usually do, when they suddenly came out of nowhere, snatching people left and right to who knows where. I didn't get a good look at them, too busy running back to my office to grab my shotgun to blast them off. That was probably the only reason I'm the only one left in the diner. Funny too, seeing as I forgot to load up the shells."

"I'll take a guess and say they're responsible for your sudden bus stop. Don't know why they didn't grab you." Pulling the fries out of the fryer, Beefman sets the meals in front of Gwen and Megan. He sighs. "I imagine the rest of the town is the same. I mean, diner's great to be with all the food, but I'm worried about my little girl. If those things get their hands on my daughter...Oh, it looks like the fog's clearing up a bit. Here's hoping it's safe to check the other places, probably for survivors."

On the bright side, it looks like the fog's easing up a bit. The girls could make out the bus...popped tires definitely won't make the bus move. The girls could also make out another building a block away...it looks like a modern but quaint coffee shop, its logo one you have seen in other towns.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:25 am

Hannah waves to Beefman hoping to not have a confrontation like that again, bite her lip as she jumps back, hearing the cocking of the gun fill the dinner, walking around the dinner looking and rummaging through the damage as she looks for anything useful or any sort of clue as to why they where grabbed, fiddling with her watch Hannah scans the windows, listening too Beefman's explanation/story, when her finishes she calls out to him "i can go check on her and bring her back here if you want. i got nothing better to do and it gives me a chance to explore" slipping over to the bar as she gives him some money for a drink

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:03 am

Beefman takes the money and fills up a soda. "My apartment's just a walk from here, past the coffee shop and a few more. As I said before, I don't know if it's safe to head there while it's still covered in fog. I'm not stopping you from trying, just a feeling in my guts."

He sets the soda in front of Hannah and looks back at the grill. "Since you're planning to check up for me, I could prepare some burgers to take home. Probably safer than going back and forth, especially since I would have filled the fridge tonight..."

Hannah also checked the rest of the diner. It was mostly intact, but the loose broken pieces would be too cumbersome or useless to drag around as weapons. She also had a peek at the back; there were dents on the large walk-in freezer door, still intact but cold mist was leaking out...Beefman probably had the good idea to cook his current stock.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:01 pm

nodding Hannah takes the soda, sipping from it as she stares off in thought "yeah it probably is not that safe but the sooner we find her, and find out what happened the better. right besides...?" she hums trailing off as she holds up her wrist with her watch on, the front of it opening causing it to spark, like a taser before taking out her phone, giving Beefman her phone number as she takes his "so i can call you when i find her" she clarifies nodding to the burgers "sure if your offering, how much are they?" she asks taking out her wallet and looking up at him

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:19 pm

"5 dollars each. Oh, and here's a picture of Stacy. Looks like her mom, she does." Beefman pulled out a photo of his little girl. She was definitely old enough to go to college, brown curly hair. With a closer look, Hannah could make out the edge of a rose tattoo above her left butt cheek.

Beefman turned his attention back to his burgers.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:20 pm

taking the picture Hannah looks it over, blushing slightly, before nodding and slipping it into her back pocket as she places 10 buck on the counter, sliding to Beefman "ill take two then, to go please" she hums putting her wallet away as she turns to the windows, watching the fog for any movement or threat, playing with her hair as she wait, taking the burgers once he was finished with them, nodding in thanks she slip one burger into her bag while she open the other one, beginning to eat it as she steps out of the dinner, biting her lip she takes one last glance behind her before slipping into the fog, staying close to the side walk

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:44 pm

Beefman clearly underplayed the unnaturalness of the fog. Sure, it was hazy between the diner and the coffee shop. However, the areas past those two and the streets perpendicular seemed to form a wall that she almost thought was solid. It was only by swiping her hand through the fog that disproved this theory. However, Hannah thought she heard some sort of rumbling just as she pulled her hand out.

This proved there was something hiding within the fog, but as she heard nothing creep closer to her, perhaps fog gave these "aliens" a form of cover? She would find out if she stepped into the fog.

But back to her walk. Hannah simply crossed the intersection to take a look through the coffee shop's window. Turned tables and spilled beans meant there wouldn't be much sales here. Suddenly, a bag of bean fell from the counter. Could there be someone inside?

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:59 pm

Aria woke up with her palm holding her head , she felt it pounding as if she had been massively hit over the head, yet it was merely a headdache through her sleeping directly against the window. She looked around to see all of her other passengers gone, as her long blue-ish hair fell down her back. She wondered what happened and took her bag and shouldered it. It having only necessary supplies, a medi kit as well as her cell phone , she didnt have much to protect herself besides her army knife and the metal plate inplanted into her arm. She had a white top and green short jeans and fitting boots, showing a very militaristic style of clothing.
She went outside slowly, noticing the fog that didnt want to disappear as she slowly went to the diner. She knocked at the door and opened it slowly. ,,Hello, guys?..Why did we make a stop here?''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:12 pm

"Is that another customer?" Beefman briefly leaves the grill. "This is Beefman's private sanctuary...for now anyway. I'm not sure where your bus was supposed to go, but I won't argue about a few bucks..."

"Long story short, unusually thick fog, people get snatched up, shop got wrecked. Pretty sure aliens are responsible. Actual aliens, though I didn't get a good eye on them. And I'm pretty sure the fog and aliens are related. I won't stop you from walking through the fog, but I won't be responsible for someone who ignores that gut feeling." Beefman tries to recall any details he missed. "Oh, and one of you already left to check the place, hopefully see if my little girl's alright. Fog's clearing up a bit since I can see the coffee shop. Don't see why they need fancy words for cup sizes."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Hannah takes a quick look around as she dashes across the intersection, her fist clenched in anticipation for whatever was out in the fog as she keeps as quiet as she could, nibbling on her lip as she peaks into the coffee shop window taking a quick once over, looking over her shoulder before she jumps back slight her eyes shooting back to the window when she hears the bag hit the floor, slipping into the shop, crouching down as she slips through the shop quietly as possible looking around the shop for anyone or anything useful as she stay crouched behind the over turned tables, switching on her taser just in case as she slowly makes her way to the fallen bag

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:31 pm

The bag was some sort of Pumpkin Spice ground coffee. Opinion was equally split on this.

What caught her attention was the black shape that must have banged the counter. Hard to tell with the lights off, but the sheen suggested it was a woman inside that cocoon. As far as Hannah could tell, this was a smooth rubbery cocoon that had no seams and no chafing on her backside. The thickness made it hard to determine who was in the cocoon, but her figure didn't match the one in the photo.

Whatever she was bound in, the cocoon heard Hannah and stopped moving, breathing slowly. Of course she's scared, considering how she ended up in the cocoon would be related to this action.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:52 pm

gulping Hannah slowly makes her way over to the cocoon, still sneaking around as she was not sure if who ever, or more likely what ever was still around as she doesn't let her guard down, looking over the cocoon once she gets close enough for a better view, she pulls out the picture comparing the two, "better make this quick, in case whatever did this comes back" she mumbles taking a quick look around before whispering to the cocoon, where she thinks the girls head is "hey, its okay im human, calm down, im not sure how to break this .. cocoon so you may be stuck for awhile, sorry" making her way over and under a desk near the cocoon she continues "stop wiggling if you understand, oh and are you stacy, nod once for yes two for no"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:08 pm

The girl stops again, though shakes her head. This probably meant she wasn't Stacy.

More importantly, though, it seems that the fog was still clearing up. Past the coffee shop was a book store, judging by some of the books littering the sidewalk.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:37 pm

"okay" Hannah mumbles looking around for anything sharp or useful to cut her free, running her hands over the girl, trying to find a seem or something to open the cocoon"sorry" shee calls awkwardly to the girl, cursing under her breath when she find nothing, "okay" she say's once more, calming herself down as she peak over the desk looking around the empty coffee shop, sighing in relief when she see's nothing "now im not sure how i can help you, or even if i can, the cocoon is made of seamless rubber so... i can ether take you with me, or back to the dinner across the street. the owner, Beefman and a couple people from a bus that got lucky are there, so take you pick" she hums relaxing slightly

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:30 pm

The cocoon nods, managing to grunt twice. It sounds like she's rather not be left alone.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:11 am

Aria didnt know really how to react as she sat down at the table to listen to the bartenders storys. Her expression changed from surprise to weirded out, from wondrous to rather questioning. She nodded and waved with her hand in a polite manner to say her goodbye. ,,I suppose i should get her back then...if there are ...aliens'' she said , not really believing what he told her as she then opened the door to go back outside. Before she did so however she then turned back to him , her d cups showing more bust than they really were in the mix of fog and light. ,,Thank you for your help, take this as a token.'' she tossed a coin to beefman and smiled ,,We'll hopefully be back soon'' she said and then went back further into the fog.
She tried to remember who the other passengers were, but it was all rather hazy as she shouted into the nothingness ,,is anybody there?! Hello?!''

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:34 am

Gwen and Megan, after eating their meals, decided to go outside. "Huh," Gwen said. "The fog cleared up a bit."
"I don't think this town would completely dry up too soon, Gwen," Megan replied. "But it wouldn't hurt to look around while the fog's clearing up."
"Yeah. Hey, let's check out the book store. Maybe there's some good stories in there."
"I'm right behind you, Gwen."

Megan and Gwen soon went to the bookstore. Perhaps there is something they could get there.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:33 am

"im guessing you wanna go to the dinner?" she hum as she rushes around the story, ripping the curtains down from the window, she ties them around the girl and her cocoon, wrapping them around her chest as she host her up tying the girl to her back as she makes her way out of the story, looking around for anything

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:18 am

When Hannah arrived at the diner, she noted the other girls had already left. Beefman was still cooking burgers, though there seems to be a small hill of wrapped burgers on the counter. Turning to set down his latest batch, Beefman notices Hannah...and her odd package. "What the heck is that?"

Beefman turned off the grill and took the cocoon from Hannah. Like her, Beefman realized the cocoon was unnaturally smooth and knew this wasn't his daughter. He did have the tools to try and free the cocoon:

"Not a scratch...I'm gonna try sticking a fork in it this time..."
"Okay, it didn't melt. Is it too hot for you?" "Mm..."
"Hm, maybe my grandma's recipe for washing pots would help..."

"Okay, it's not working. Maybe I'll just freeze this and we'll see how it goes. If nothing else, we have a place to store them." Beefman had tied some rope around the cocoon and hung her form in the freezer before closing the door. He heads back to the counter to voice his suspicion to Hannah. "Well, I'm pretty certain that cocoon's the work of an alien. If we want to have a chance of freeing her, chances are you'll have to get it from an alien...Just don't get caught by one or that happens."

---

Deep in the fog, Aria could turn around and see the diner, coffee shop and book store, yet she couldn't see anything when heading into the fog. What she did hear was rumbling, almost like an engine in water, and the pitter-patter of feet drawing closer to her. More than two feet, definitely.

She might not have believed Beefman's story, but would she be a fool to believe what she couldn't see would be harmless? Perhaps she could escape her fate if she retreated to the less dense areas surrounding those three buildings.

---

Gwen and Megan found something alright. They found the bookstore was a mess. Books on the ground were either covered in dry black gunk or torn apart, though it doesn't look like claws were involved. The bookstore itself still seems to be in one piece; its shelves ran parallel to the front door, so it would be a bit difficult to see what was going on in the back aisles...They may have heard some faint growling noises coming from the back.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:40 am

"so we have to capture an alien then? well ain't this gonna be fun" Hannah grumbles under her breath, nodding to beefman for the information and taking the girl off her back, turning her back to him as she makes her way out of the dinner once again she calls out "well, you keep trying to free her, im gonna go get your daughter, as well as anyone else thats trapped in a cocoon, oh and hopefully one alien" biting her lip as the door closes behind her she looks around the street, eyeing the fog as she gulps sighing. slowly moving to the edge of the fog she waits for it to disappear a bit more before she slips into the fog, keeping her back to the shrouded buildings as she makes her way towards where beefman said his daughter should be, ducking into buildings for cover to hide

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:50 am

Hannah soon realized her mistake as, in this thick fog, Beefman hadn't mentioned what the apartment looks like. She did find a door behind her, but with the fog, she had no way to know if this was the apartment or another building. What she did know was that she heard growling on the streets.

She could either take a chance to run back to the less foggy street or to another building deeper in the fog, or she could hide in this building as she found the knob cooperative. What she was that if she stayed her, she would definitely meet an alien but she wouldn't have the advantage of seeing its face in fog this thick.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:12 pm

nibbling on her lip Hannah frozen, breathing quietly as the growling reached her ears, thinking fast she turns on her heel spinning around as she opens the door before rushing into the apartment building behind her as she grabs the first thing she sees upon entering and throws it out into the fog across the street, hoping to detracted whatever was making the nose, she soon closes the door as quietly as she could barricading it not a second later soon sitting down on the stare as she pants, catching her breath listening for any sorta of danger, after awhile she catches her breath standing up and slowly climbing up the stairs, checking the doors as she goes, most of them locked

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:41 pm

Once the panic dies down, Hannah realizes she was not in an apartment from the lack of doors, though there were stairs up to the second floor. No, she corrected her judgement and figured that she was in a boutique or small clothing store; there weren't any clothes here, but the wheelable racks gave her enough to guess. And as luck would have it, there seems to be three of these rubbery cocoons secured to a wheelable rack on the second floor, each of them attached by the top of their heads though none of them were tall enough to touch the floor. The way the center one writhes seems to suggest one of them is enjoying this predicament.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:38 pm

groaning quietly to herself Hannah walks up to the tree cocooned girls hanging from the rack before she coughs to get their attention "heya im human so dont panic, there is no way for me to get you out of the cocoon but i can bring you to the dinner where a couple of survivers are taking refudge, though it may be tough" she mumbles under her breath to herself before continuing "though i do have a question are any of you stacy by chance? beefmans daughter?"as she looks them over for any sort of response, she began to look around for anything useful on the second floor, or any sort of ID going through other rooms looking trough anything from draws to closets, to the safe in the corner, it seem that the upper floor was a house of sorts for the owner of the cloth shop down stair, as she does look through the house she take a peak out the second floor windows, seeing if whatever growled at her was still out there

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Sadly, the fog was still too thick, so Hannah didn't really see much out of the windows. In the upper floor, there wasn't much to see except for the safe in the corner, but it was too heavy to move and it was locked.

Turning back to the girls, Hannah could see them shaking, suggesting that none of them were Beefman's. A closer look shows that the hoops on top of their heads wasn't sticking to the bar keeping them hanging, so if she managed to disassemble the rack, she could separate the girls for now.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:20 pm

"so any of you at least know her?" Hannah groans throwing her head up as she makes her way back to the girls, slowly but surely taking apart the rack and laying each of them down, one by one asking them easy yes or now questions to pass them time and make them feel more comfortable , once she was done, she takes them down the stairs before setting the rack up once again with them on, before she pushes them out the back door into the fog, slowly making her way back to the main street, only to curse herself once she noticed she was completely lost and had no idea where the dinner was with all the fog

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:43 pm

From what Hannah understood, the three girls knew Stacy due to the proximity to the diner, but the girl in the center seemed more familiar with Stacy. It was not easy to ascertain the level of relation, but the girl at least went to a few college classes with her. Sadly, it was not easy to get any useful answers with the way they were cocooned. All of them realized they have been moved a floor down and were put back on the rack, but they were at ease realizing that this was an easier way to get them out of the building. They couldn't see why Hannah stopped though. Neither could they see what grabbed Hannah!

Hannah couldn't see what grabbed her hand, but what she did know was that its hand felt twice as big as hers and a bit pudgy. She could see another hand grab the collar of her shirt and two thinner tentacles from the same direction slip under her shirt, and at the pull, realized that this thing was going to remove her clothes!

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:38 pm

Hannah yelp stumbling backwards as she felt the pudgy hand tighten its grip on her as it pulled her into the fog, in her struggle as she was pulled away from the rack of girls and where ever she was in the fog, she kicked the rack, propelling it down the street and conveniently towards the dinner, kicking and squirm she struggle to pull her hand free, pull her other hand back as her taser sparked to life, ready to slam it into whatever was holding her, only for her to miss and hit the hand holding her shirt as the tentacles slipped into it, electing a squeak from her as her face lights up with a blush at the feeling of the tentacles against her skin,

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:27 pm

It yelped and shoved Hannah away, letting her go but tearing the shirt in the process. Thankfully, it seems that she landed next to her rack, which was bumped at the bus. Looking back at the fog, Hannah could make out the shadow of something larger than her, but it retreated deeper into the fog. Whatever it was did confirm Beefman's tall tale, but it didn't really leave any proof for her.

"Are you al-oh, ah sorry." Beefman had come out with his gun, but quickly diverted his attention to the rack...the metal one. "Well, I guess you got lucky. I got a spare uniform in the back; one of the workers called in sick. Not sure if she's alright in this mess, though..."

The waitress uniform Beefman brought out matched the diner: a one-piece short-sleeve/short-skirt with a white apron tied around the waist. The shoes and tiny hat were optional. Meanwhile, Beefman wheeled the rack into the freezer and next to the first cocoon, noting that the freezer wasn't as cold as usual. Still, he left the freezer and adjusted the temperature to be more bearable and cool. "Good idea with the rack. Not sure if I should leave them at the diner or bring them later...I still got time to figure that out."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:48 pm

blushing Hannah squeaks in shock, her hands shooting up to cover herself up as best as she could, smiling awkwardly as she nods, gladly taking the waitresses uniform she wipes off some of the slime from the tentacles, quickly slipping it on as beefman was away her eyes never leaving the fog, pouting slightly Hannah fidgets with the skirt a bit, trying to pull it down to fully cover her underwear only to give up when she realizes it was no use, whining when she realizes she dropped her taser in the confrontation "well which ever place is safer and easier to defend should be the choice you make" she calls walking into the dinner once she was fully dressed "i dont think i will get so luck next time, especially with out a weapon, any luck freeing them?" she sighs rubbing her forehead "well better get back out there" she calls after checking on the girls, before slipping out and once again into the fog, this time with a map from the bus for tourists,

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:59 pm

"Dangit!" Gwen shouted. "Why is the bookstore so messy?"
"Must be those damn juvenile delinquents," Megan replied. "Don't people spank their kids anymore?"
"Apparently not in this town."
The girls then heard the faint growling noise.
"Motorcycles?" Gwen asked.
"That must be them," Megan said. "Come. We must catch them before they cause any more damage."
Gwen and Megan ran to the back, hoping to catch the juvenile delinquents.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:39 am

Well, Beefman had already tried everything he could think of in the diner. That probably influenced his decision to take the first cocoon down from the freezer and reassemble the rack to hold four girls. However, it doesn't seem like there was any place Beefman considered safer than the diner at the moment...

At the moment, Hannah looks down at her map...visible but useless. It seems that the area representing Little Greenton was shredded, so while she knew where the city was located, it gave her no clue where the diner was in the city, let alone any single location.

Hannah then felt a tug at the back of her skirt. It was not the large hand or single tentacle that grabbed her but multiple tenticles that were slick and sticky! Was it another creature or the different part of the same one?

---

Gwen and Megan found...not bikers. Instead, this seemed to be some sort of creature that might be a black creature about one and a half times taller than a human, almost with a built of a gorilla and the sleekness of a lizard. It also had two feelers on its side, which it used to secure a rubber cocoon onto its chest. Ignoring the two girls, it then crawled over the aisles and burst its way out of the store windows, leaping into the fog.

The bookstore was quiet after that.

...The fog did clear up a bit more. Past the bookstore was a two-story building, the one Hannah had checked the second-floor of; Hannah hadn't checked the first floor and it does seem like there were boxes and mannequins ready to be set up in its window. Across from the bookstore was a quaint flower shop, though only stalks remained.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:42 am

Aria rethought her previous statement on things. ,,While I dont think I will be hunted by aliens here - i suppose its not stupid to think that something else might be walking its mery way around here. After all, i'm in the midst of nowhere and by all means alone. I probably should return and search for a lantern or something similar'' she said as she walked to the more dense area at the bookstore and coffee shop. As it got quite chill, she tried to look into the shops from the windows. Maybe she would be lucky and find some blanket or a jacket that she could use to warm herself up.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:13 pm

((More dense is more bad. Unlocked areas and alleys between them are less dense, opposite of more dense...))

With all this dense fog in the way, Aria had a hard time even finding the windows, though she did find a knob for a door. However, she felt something latch onto the back of her clothing! She couldn't see what it was, but it looked like black latex and was trying to reel her deeper into the fog!

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:15 pm

groaning Hannah looks over her should to look at what was pulling on her skirt, only for her eyes to go wide as she squeak in surprise spinning on her heels to face the alien, a blush spreading on her checks as the tentacles stickiness rips her skirt away, her hands shooting downwards to cover herself as she stumbles over her own two feet, crashing into the ground with a groan as she slowly backs away from the alien, feeling the ground as she does, biting her lip when her back bangs against an abandon car that was right behind her

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:25 pm

Hannah didn't have time to scream as the tentacles latched onto her face! That didn't last long as she was dragged to her feet then spun around with knobby little feet, but she realized that she was being cocooned in the same black rubbery gunk that had covered the other girls she found. It had not taken long for her to be cocooned, sadly, and then she was pulled into the alien's tentacle-mouth, each gulp squeezing more of her body. Once fully consumed, she felt, she hadn't slid further, but the face she was still upside-down when this creature moved suggested that it was a very long alien and that its retreat wasn't affected by her body...

Sadly, this did mean that the alien was retreated further into the fog.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:46 pm

(oops xd .. well lets go with it)

Aria tried to grab the knob when suddenly she felt the latex tentacle or whatever it was on her back. No matter how hard she pulled it definetly wouldnt let go of her. Thankfully it had not a lot of strength as she tried to grip whatever seemed stable and came in her way. ,,Let go of me you alien!'' she said in a halfway scared but still angry voice.
,,Ugh, what to do ..'' she thought ,, if i possibly grab for my knife, it will draw me closer , whatever is this thing?''

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:53 pm

Hannah yelps stumbling around a bit as she kicked and punched at the alien with little effect, she's slowly cocooned as her screams and yelp that where echoing down the street where slowly dying down muffled by the rubber cocoon, till she could barely make any noise as she disappeared under the skin tight rubbery cocoon, squirming against her cocoon, she shivered and moan as the tentacles slide and slip across her, electing pleasure from being swallowed, the tightening feeling pf being swallowed only pushing her to the edge, moaning as she rubs against the alien unknowing as the alien movement squished and rubbed it body against her in all the right ways as it slips through the town, seeming to be heading somewhere, though from her position inside of the alien it was hard to tell

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Aria's shirt ripped free of her, temporarily freeing her from its grasp. However, a glob splattered onto the wall next to her, meaning that she only had a moment to consider escape or else it may succeed in grabbing her the next time. The streets or the mystery door seems great right about now.

---

Hannah enjoyed the ride until she was spat out, but something grabbed her by her head. She then heard words. They didn't make complete sentences. They didn't even make sense. However, she knew she only had two options at this point: Serve or Secure.

It took a bit of time for Hannah to decipher those words. To Serve meant to be sent back into town. To Secure meant to be bound up even further and then get sent back to town either way. But just a mere glance at the words, and Hannah figured wherever this place wasn't her final destination. No, the only thing she could do was decide to Serve or to Secure.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:58 pm

Hannah blushes panting and moaning softly once she realizes she was spit out squirming and wiggling on the floor, grunting as she sits up before blinking and looking around for where the words came from, tilting her head as she makes a confused noise through the rubber, as most of the sounds she could make where grunts, gurgles and unintelligible moans, Hannah grunts "whn dh nhh mmhn bn fmrvm?" (what do you mean by serve?) struggling to get out what she wanted past her gag "smcrhme" (secure) she moan out giving up on trying to speak

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:30 pm

The words don't answer her question, but it accepted the finality of her choice.

It was back into the worm's guts again, this time feet first. It appear whatever this place was had to be secretive if she wasn't being Secured here. Speaking of which, the words stopped talking to her, so she couldn't find out more...But the worm was moving, that's for sure.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:45 pm

"What the shit was that?" Gwen asked.
"Um, Chris McLean?" Megan replied.
Gwen laughed at Megan's remark. "Good one. But seriously, whatever that thing is, it doesn't look friendly."
"Agreed."

Mgean and Gwen left the library. When they saw the flower shop, they noticed the stalks.

"Dammit!" Gwen said. "What kind of bad economical condition must this town be to be this torn down?"
"I dunno," Megan replied. "I'm guessing it's in quite a bad shape."

Gwen and Megan checked the flower shop.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Hannah groans grumbling into the gag when she couldn't understand the alien worm thing, only get pulled out of her grumbling as she squeak in surprise shuddering and moaning as she was once again swallowed by the worm, enjoying the warmth and surprising comfort from being inside the alien worms gut once again, moaning she wiggles and squirm as the movement pulls and rubs against her in every which way, squishing and squeezing her breasts as the insides brush and rub against her pussy as she tries to clear her mind, focusing solely on the worms movements trying to figure out the direction we where moving in and memorizing the path it was taking as best as she could

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Aria yelped as her shirt ripped apart, revealing her rather buxom figure and a fitting black bra. She tried to judge the situation , which was rather hard, given that a blob of goey latex was hunting her. Thinking that there were monsters inside as well, as she could hear glass shattering before, she decided to dash into the mist and hopefully near some bushes to hide herself in. ,,Wtf was that?! " she says, slowly getting out of breath, as she tries not to scream for help. ,, if i scream, that thing will definetly find me.."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:16 am

It was rather hard to tell where Hannah was going. Sometimes, the worm would turn. Sometimes, she would turn even knowing the worm hadn't.

But one thing was for sure, the worm let Hannah slide out onto the floor once more. It had decided to take a quick snack.

It was this very same worm that Gwen and Megan saw in the flower shop, gobbling flowers with its tentacles. It looked more like a caterpillar, though, but it had no eyes, so it didn't raise its attention to the two girls. It also did not bother to look after Hannah, who was near the door.

For Hannah, though, without the tightness of the worm, her cocoon felt different, especially from the four she checked before. That's right, this cocoon was solid but it felt stretchy and pliable. Perhaps she had a chance to escape after all.

---

Aria couldn't find any bushes within the mist. Neither did she have time to scream as the latex found her back again, but this time, there was no mercy. She was quickly pulled in and pinned down by a creature that felt canine in shape but seemed to have hands on all four paws and was probably as big as a lion. These hands managed to hold her limbs and then spin her around as it covered her in black rubbery goo from her head to her toes. It then picked her up in what she believed was its jaws and seemed to be retreating further into the mist.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:48 am

"So it wasn't bad economics..," Megan said. "Gwen, help the girl out. I'll deal with the worm." Megan decided to try to handle the worm. "My daughter wasn't on reality TV in vain."

Meanwhile, Gwen walked up to Hannah. "Are you okay, ma'am?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:37 am

Aria yelped as she was thrown onto her back and something overwhelmingly heavy held her limbs in place. She couldnt even shout if she wanted to as the impact cause all of the air to venture out of her body. She struggled as good as she could but soon was stretching against the rubbery cocoon that the canine creature put her in. ,, No! Let me..nnmmmmhhhhffgh!" She meekly muttered as her head was then enclosed as well. She weakly moved as it kept tightening, wondering rather nervously what the thing was up to as it dragged her further into the fog. ,,what is it gonna do to me?"

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”