Citizens of Planet Cocoon

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

Re: Citizens of Planet Cocoon

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Something grabbed Hannah. Then her bodybag was unzipped by a human hand. A flash of light as her eyelids were spread wide. "Hm...alive enough."

Hannah blinked, eyes refocusing. Once the man stepped away, Hannah realized he was wearing a leather coat, the style reminding him of a Western or Victorian. Come to think of it, this morgue wasn't a white pristine place but wooden and dusty.

Stepping out of this morgue, Hannah eyed the...graveyard. It seems there were plenty of unmarked graves. There does seem to be some people tossing black rubber cocoons into holes and shoveling dirt over them. The...fog felt a bit different, but people were avoiding them if they can, and she could see a pub uncovered in the distance.

"You're new here, aren't you?" The mortician asked. "I could tell by your...odd style of clothing. You've picked a bad time to come to Little Greenton. This fog came in, and then people became mad. Different. I'd err from trekking through the fog if I were you, but if you wind up dead, I'll just do my job."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:59 pm

groaning Hannah rubs her eyes when the light was pulled away, slowly sitting up as she looked around the morgue "where am i..? i was just with beefman, going through his building to find his daughter, when..." she trails off gasping in surprise as she slip off the table rushing to the door, planning to make her way back to the dinner only to skid to a halt as soon as she felt the difference with in the fog, upon hearing the mortician come up to her she asked "what do you mean by dead? and when people became different? from where i was before the fog didn't kill you, or change people, it just had well aliens i guess, roaming through it ready to capture anybody that moved in the fog" she hums turning to face the man

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:32 pm

"Calm down. I didn't say the fog killed them. No, not at all. It's just that all this...madness made a few people jumpy, so some of them will shoot whoever's coming out of the fog." The mortician paused, rubbing his chin. "I suppose the fog is responsible for deaths if you look at it that way. Nevertheless, we ran out of good ammo, so you shouldn't have to worry about that."

"And your fog is different you say? Aliens? Hm...Well, I should clear up the confusion. Anyone walking into our fog disappears for quite some time. Then hours later, they come back, but not as themselves. A few times, they are in those black cocoons, which they'll then hatch into harbringers of chaos. The madness and cocoons are related for sure. If our fogs are the same, perhaps there is more to the fog..." The mortician shook his head. "That no one managed to actually see an alien creature doesn't help your tall tale well. Regardless, I don't really care what's in that fog as long as whatever comes out isn't moving when it comes to me."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:50 pm

nodding in understanding Hannah eyes the fog once more "harbringers of chaos? hmm interesting" she muses to herself "what does this madness do to them? do they start attacking others or is it just the usual madness?" she continues looking over her shoulder towards the mortician "and did i get brought in with anything else?" she hum curiosity filling her voice as she starts to make her way to the pub at a steady peace letting the mortician catch up to her her eyes scanning the horizon of the town watching the blacked robe figures do their work "and out of curiosity, what year is it?" she hums as she eyes the western looking town

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:17 pm

"A tentacle?" Gwen said. "And it's going into the fog?"

"It might be one possible source of the fog," Megan added. "But let's not dwell on the tentacle for now. We should check out the shop nearby."

"Right." Gwen and Megan soon entered the shop.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:47 pm

Aria finished putting on a dress, hearing squeaking from it as she was fairly certain it was a bit to small for her, it caused her nipples to get rather aroused and push through its fabric. As her muscle seemed to get back to full strength just yet, she a bit trouble walking but in the end it didnt matter much to her. She saw the tentacle outside the window and was kind of surprisingly attracted to go that way, she knew however what that would end up in and decided to find some stairs to get to lower floors. ,,Is anybody here?" She shouted, hoping to get some life signs.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:02 pm

"It's a calculated madness. Some will outright attack. Others are more subtle. What they have in common, though, is the eventual need to drag people away and turn them into one of them. At least they don't keep with human guise when they attack, parody of the human body. You'll understand when you see them."

The mortician was about to shack his head then he remembered, drawing a familiar weapon and handing it to Hannah. "Oh yes, you did come back with a strange shotgun. I'm afraid you've already spent the ammo and it's not familiar to ones we use, but if the gunsmith can, he might be able to work something out. I suppose the gun comes from a different time..."

The year was unfamiliar, but Hannah could place this sometime during the Wild West.

---

Aria was already downstairs when wearing the dress, but regardless, there wasn't anyone else in the boutique to find. Aria stepped out, drawn to the giant tentacle. True to Gwen's guess, there was some mist leaking from slits in the tentacle, though why the mist was weakening, her symbiote didn't say. This tentacle was slick and unclimbable as well.

What did seem interesting was that she could make out one big seam on ground level, big enough to be a door. However, it was sealed so tight that Aria couldn't even slip a finger in.

---

"Halt, aliens! I know your weakness: human cold!" A tubby man aims his water(?) gun at the girls, but realizing they were girls, he lowered his gun. Then he gasped. "Gwen from Total Drama Island to All Stars!? I can't believe you're real! I mean, you are, but TV people don't go to small towns! Quick, sign my belly!"

The man pulled up his shirt, his belly decorated with markers. He had gotten up so fast that his mass could have collided with Gwen. A bit embarrassed, the man went back to his counter. The store was crowded with alien-themed merchandise like inflatable aliens and hats with wiggly antenna, none of them resembling the aliens the girls met. "Uh, call me Steve. I'm a bonafide alien expert. I can answer any questions you have about aliens."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:15 pm

"Well... Heh. I couldn't say 'no' to a quick autograph." Gwen took a marker, then signed the man's belly. "Now... No offense, but those 'aliens' are typical movie and TV aliens." Gwen pointed at the aliens on the man's shelves. "The aliens we're dealing with are mainly ten-foot millipedes that turn people into rubbery cocoons that stiffen over time."

"Not to mention that thing." Megan pointed at the tentacle outside.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:10 pm

nodding as Hannah hums in thought, smiling when he pulls out the shotgun "ah thank you, feel a bit safer with that on me" she hums gladly taking the offered gun using its strap to hang it over her shoulder, digging through her pockets for the extra bullets she had before she was knocked out, cursing under her breath when she pulls out nothing bit her wallet, the money inside seems to have change to fit the time period, slipping her wallet away as she nod thankfully towards the mortician "well thanks for answering my questions, and, you know not burying me alive" she chuckles awkwardly before continuing "anyway, im gonna go to the pub and wait a bit for the fog to clear out before exploring the town, i may want to be sealed in a rubber cocoon but being turned into one of them or go crazy is not on my list" she mumbles the last part under her breath to herself as she waves to the mortician making her way over to the pub and slipping into it

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:36 am

Aria tried a guess , but then returned to the boutique, if it was a trap - then she wasnt really eager to meet her overlords once more that soon again. She pondered and looked around when she then found the tight seam , she wondered what could be under it. She tried to find something that she could ram between the lid and then walked next to a mirror, she looked at herself in the rather revealing dress and then remembered that she quite looked like one of her ( cinder from rwby : https://images4.alphacoders.com/650/650437.png ) villainess from a web series she liked ,, i guess i dont have her fire magic, but you could definetly mistaken me for her..''
Minutes later she shook her head and then looked once more around. Thankfully she found a crowbar which she then went back with to see if she could put the crowbar inbetween the lid to ram it open. ,,I hope this thing gave me the strength for such a task.'' she thought, thinking of the symbiote that was nowhere to be found ,, is it hiding?'' she muttered and held a hand to her belly while walking, trying to maybe find an odd ,,bump'' on her body.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:15 am

There was no seam in the boutique. The only seam Aria ever saw was on the tentacle.

Aria checked her body. At a glance, the symbiote would be hard to find. However, running her hand over, she could feel something solid between her crotch and stomach, almost tubular in shape.

---

"What te-Whoa Nelli! That's a big one!" Steve cleared his throat. "I mean, an actual alien invasion. I got to admit, those aliens are gutsy, but they're no match for us humans."

"...Although it's not a species I'm familiar with, cocoons are actually a stable of alien/human interactions, though none of them good. They're either used to morph a human into a superior species or held as a food supply. If a lot of people are kidnapped already, I probably expect only one girl to survive." Steve shrugged at that "fact". "There's something about female fear that aliens seem to enjoy, which does give them time before someone saves them."

"The tentacle, on the other hand...if it's not a biological ship, it's most likely their queen, and if you kill the queen, there's a half-chance you could stop their whole army. The bad news is, queens are generally harder to kill, so you'll need a bigger weapon." Steve pulls out a case from under his counter, which holds...two small guns, neither bigger than the girls' hands. "I got the blueprints straight from Area 51, but a virus blew up my laptop before I could complete them. Still, these guns pack quite a wallop and they should have enough charge for two shots each. I'll let you girls have them on the house...Oh, and if you happen to come by any hard copies of some alien blueprints, I'll be happy to build them."

"And DON'T fire them in my shop! Especially not in MY direction!"

---

Hannah sat down at the counter of the pub. Even with a few gunslingers here, there wasn't much music. This foggy situation must be getting on everyone's nerves, or the pianist isn't here.

"Hello, miss, what I can I serve you today? Unfortunately, our world-famous Kicker Brew isn't available at the moment." Hannah looked up...This guy had a different mustache that seems bushy, but he resembled Beefman to some degree. "How about this? I'll give you a glass on the house if you can find my daughter."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:28 am

She put the crowwbar away, seeing that she may have gotten something that she wouldnt have any use for ,, Did i see things?'' she wondered, thinking if she maybe had seen that seam in her imagination. She went back to search on herself and kept touching when she found that tubular solid thing on her. She kept rubbing it, wondering if there was any way to get it of.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:12 pm

There doesn't seem to be any way she could push that symbiote out. Attempting to...reach in, however, Aria felt numb where she should be feeling her slick flesh. The way it closed on her finger, though, she realized the parasite simply opened its mouth to blend in. However, Aria couldn't get a grip on this creature no matter how hard she tried, plus she was also pleasing herself, becoming detrimental in the effort.

The symbiote was merely amused with her efforts, though, so it simply "vibrated" lightly.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:54 pm

Hannah blinks, chuckling as she mumbles quietly to herself "well doesn't this seem familiar" meeting the mans eye's she hums in thought before speaking loud enough for him to hear "heh this drink must be pretty good if your offering it as a reward, so where did you last see her? what she look like? and finally am i going to have to go into the fog for this? cause i rather not risk go inside or turn into a harbinger of chaos, i just barely saved myself from getting buried alive" she hums leaning on the counter as she makes small talk with the beefman ripoff, explaining her situation to him

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:09 pm

"Woah there, it's nothing too fancy. She's just changing the bed sheets upstairs. Really, you can't miss her: Brown curly hair and...a rose she somehow got etched on her backside." "Beefman" clearly didn't like that last part.

Stairs on the side of this pub, the second floor mainly walkways supporting three bedrooms. All of their doors were closed but weren't locked.

===

((I'm not sure I should continue Planet Cocoon, because I wasn't in the mood to make battles, and that somehow caused Hannah to separate...Point is, there is a lack of aliens in this RP and I fear that it diminishes the RP's flow. To make it up, I will have a different short RP soon. Apologies for this.))

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:34 pm

"Lock and load, Gwen," Megan said, cocking her gun. "We're gonna kick some alien butt."

Gwen and Megan stepped out of the house. With two charges at hand, the best they could really do with the handguns they had, they felt, was incapacitate or detach the alien, whether it was a ship or a queen.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:50 pm

( thats sad to hear :/ im kinda gettin into this rp - well its your decision poly)

Aria smiled at the pressure she recieved from touching herself. She looked a bit disappointed and thought about the creature in herself, muttering a few sentences to herself ,, for what purpose are you in me, little one? I really dont feel that changed'' she wonders, trying to think out a good plan to move on. The fastest way to engage would be to go find other shops. She stepped out and tried to go from house to house, avoiding the thick fog while trying to find other survivors.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:58 pm

Aria, Gwen and Megan saw that the fog has cleared up. No houses, but it seems that a toy store and a ice cream store were visible.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:03 pm

((I'll leave you out of this battle nonsense for a bit.))

"Wait! Is that thing getting weaker on its own?" Megan asked.

"Could be." Gwen put her gun in her pocket. "Just keep calm and look for blueprints."

Gwen saw the toy store. Was it a store for kiddies, or was it more along the lines of "adult toys" where some BDSM gear could be found? One way to find out.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:20 pm

"ah okay, sure ill go check on her" Hannah hums slipping off her stool and making her way over to the stairs on the side of the pub ignoring the other patrons stares as she climbs the stairs. looking down the halls she groan slightly "now which door" she mumbles walking up to the secound door, the middle one, knocking on it, when she gets no response she slowly opens the door peaking in

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:36 pm

((Ending the RP. No lust for battles means no encounter with aliens, and no aliens means no point continuing this. Sorry about that state of mind.))

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”