BounDoculus

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
User avatar
polyedit2000
Site Admin
Posts: 2577
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 am

Re: BounDoculus

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:40 am

Beryl was surprised. All these girls were ripe (heh) for the picking, and a scout wasn't saving them. But when she thought about it, Japan was the land of fad cafes and square melons, so while these girl-eating eggplants were definitely strange, it apparently wasn't strange enough to be flagged as a Yohma attack. Or perhaps it is and Ami was only confirming the fact.

Beryl looked at her car (mentally trying to repaint the car because it isn't actually hers) and realized that she'd have to strap the eggplants on top of the car. At least she brought some rope.

Beryl walked up to one of the moaning eggplants, figuring out how to move it. She's hoping that the smooth hums were those of pleasure, because that could mean a cooperative subject. She spoke to Ami. "Um, question. Is it okay to take one of these eggplants? Or if not, is it okay to take the girl in them out?"

User avatar
Flashlight237
Posts: 1220
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:45 pm
Contact:

Re: BounDoculus

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:41 pm

The vine was strong, but so was the mushroom. Hannah had difficulty trying to get out, however, she managed to pull herself out of the mushroom. The mushroom went back to its original shape and size.

--

"A sample should provide some important information, so I highly recommend it," Ami replied. "Need any help, though?"

bond56
Posts: 1002
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Re: BounDoculus

Postby bond56 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:07 pm

gasping and panting, Hannah puled herself to her feet from the ground "note to self, watch where you step" she says before she stretches and set off once again, this time making her way to an over grown path "now is there a directory, or some kind of info booth showing me what these plants are and what they do" she sighs

User avatar
polyedit2000
Site Admin
Posts: 2577
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 am

Re: BounDoculus

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:23 am

Beryl tried to pull the eggplant with her. "Don't worry, I...I, um...Okay, I think I need help. I should be able to tie it to the top of my car."

Beryl took a glance at the car...which had already changed colors thanks to all her wishing. Still, she got a glance at the license plate and was hoping to change that too, but if the wish wasn't instantaneous, she hoped Ami didn't know that detail.

User avatar
Flashlight237
Posts: 1220
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:45 pm
Contact:

Re: BounDoculus

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:04 pm

"Okay." Ami grabbed the base of the eggplant, then, working with Beryl... Plop! The eggplant was out of the ground. Ami, with the help of Beryl, carried the eggplant to the car, then put it atop the car. "Whew! Man... I didn't think those eggplants would be THIS heavy after seeing their hollow anatomy..."

--

"The plants should would in the same way if I'm correct," Ellody replied.

bond56
Posts: 1002
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Re: BounDoculus

Postby bond56 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:14 am

nodding Hannah continues down the path, making sure to avoid any of the smaller plants and mushrooms that littered the path "now what to do..?" she sighs, leaning against a banana tree in the middle of a crossroads, one path went to a farm,the other to a forest, picking a banana from the tree, she start to peel it deciding to rest a up a bit before moving on as she see looks down each path, seeing what was there "any recommendations?" she calls out to Ellody
Last edited by bond56 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
polyedit2000
Site Admin
Posts: 2577
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 am

Re: BounDoculus

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:51 am

"Yeah..." Beryl went to pulling the rope over the giant eggplant and through the windows, weaving a pattern that should keep the plant from slipping off. It doesn't seem like she could add another eggplant, and it'll be odd(ly suspicious) to ask Ami to come with her. That, plus seeing Usagi all wrapped up might not be a good thing to do. "Um, I'll be going now."

Beryl got into her car and drove before Ami could say anything. She was certain Ami wouldn't follow so soon, though driving to her hideout with an giant eggplant over here would draw too many eyes... "Uh, time skip, to the hideout."

User avatar
Flashlight237
Posts: 1220
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:45 pm
Contact:

Re: BounDoculus

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:00 am

"Time skip command activated."

Beryl was promptly taken back to her hideout with her eggplant. The eggplant-bound girl rested near a struggling Usagi. What a day for Usagi to get captured. The issue here is... Is the girl in the eggplant a joe-shmoe or one of the Inner Scouts?

((Is this RP thread helping you pass the time while you try to come up with something?))

--

"Well, I have some advice for you," Ellody replied. "There are some plants that will trap you if you make contact with them or even get near them. Your best bet is staying away from them."

The banana Hannah got was... Empty. There was no white pulp inside the peel; perhaps the peel was a hard shell.

bond56
Posts: 1002
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Re: BounDoculus

Postby bond56 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:09 pm

humming in thought Hannah brings the banana peel to her face "i think its a bit to late for that Ellody, but i'll keep it in mind. besides is this a simulation isn't it? couldn't you just end the simulation or something if i get trapped?" she reassures, as she picks and prods at the empty banana peel, practically having her entire hand inside the peel as she investigated the insides as best as she could with out ripping the peel apart

User avatar
Flashlight237
Posts: 1220
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:45 pm
Contact:

Re: BounDoculus

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:33 am

"Quite frankly, that's mainly up to you, though I am willing to end a simulation when needed," Ellody replied.

bond56
Posts: 1002
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Re: BounDoculus

Postby bond56 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:11 pm

shrugging, Hannah drops the peel to the floor, crushing it under her heel as she starts to move on "hmmm, you have almost absolute control over the simulation right? does that mean you can lock me out of the controls and do whatever the hell you want?" she muses tapping her chin in thought

User avatar
Flashlight237
Posts: 1220
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:45 pm
Contact:

Re: BounDoculus

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:18 pm

"That is a feature I refuse to implement," Ellody replied. "Safety should always come first."


Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 9 guests