Pillows and Poltergeists

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

Pillows and Poltergeists

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:21 pm

((OOC Topic Here))

===

You wake up on a bed in a padded room. You are wearing the clothes you slept in and a smartphone is on a shelf next to your head. There is a door in front of the bed. You also notice a large pillow next to you. It seems to be one of those Dakimakuras, a body-sized pillow with an image of a person on its front and back.

(The image on this pillow is your friend or a anime/game character of your choice)

Suddenly, your phone buzzes. There is a text message on it.

S: Anyone awake? You're probably wondering where you are. Idk either, I'm writing a guide now.
S: Oh, the phone updated. You can check out the guide here. We'll update it whenever we can.
S: So anyway, once you read the guide...I guess it's self-explanatory. We'll probably meet up later.

Flashlight237

Re: Pillows and Poltergeists

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:40 pm

Kitty yawned upon waking up. "Huh?" Kitty looked at her surroundings. "What the..? Is this a padded cell? Too bad it didn't come with a straitjacket; that would've been fun..." Kitty then looked to her side; next to her was a dakimakura of her sister: Emma. Kitty giggled upon seeing the pillow, then hugged it. "I bet Emma got this for Noah." Soon... Buzz! Buzz! Kitty noticed a cell phone: it's pink, though it wasn't her Samsung Galaxy. "What's this?" Kitty took the phone and, as the story prompted, looked at the text.

"Oh my... Is this some sort of puzzle?" Kitty took a look at the guide. "Umm... Tool... Apps... Rest... Door... I can't unlock the door unless I use the Scan app? Why couldn't I just ope----" As soon as Kitty looked up, she noticed the door didn't have a handle from her side, as one may expect from a padded cell's door. "Oh... Right... The door has no handle." Kitty left the guide, then turned on the Scan app. "Okay... I point it at the door, and... Scan." With her phone aimed at the door, Kitty waited for the results.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:01 am

A circular bar showed the progress of the scan, which was quick in this case. A ding was a pleasant noise to hear from the phone as the door swung outwards. Then Kitty got another text:

S: If you haven't figured it out yet, Scan the door to unlock it.
S: In fact, you might be Scanning a lot of things; everything that can be Scanned will show up, but some might take ridiculously long to actually scan without the right features.
S: Oh, and you might have seen a * on the door. I'll add a topic on that later.
S: If I don't have that yet, the first room is traditionally a Treasure *, with a door behind that. You can scan that door to walk out, but if you want to earn the star (important), you should open one of the treasures.

Indeed, there were three chests here: each were marked with an emblem of Sword, Armor, or Potion.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:22 pm

"five more minuets" Hannah groaned out groggily as she felt her phone buzzing frantically against her thigh, a strange notification sound rings out into the silent room shortly after, blinking curiously she quickly shot up, wide awake and looking around the room as she rubbed her head immediately reaching for her phone "that isn't my notification sound" she mumbles quickly unlocking the phone and going over her texts before taking in the room once more."again?" she sighs out, blushing when she noticed the Lilim Dakimakura next to her as she slid off the bed, "please dont tell me they found mine" she mumbles shyly trying to focus on reading the guide, ignoring her blush before going over to the door as she switches to the camera option before scanning the door

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Like Kitty, Hannah managed to get her door open once it was scanned. Inside, Hannah too would find a similar treasure room, with three chests marked with symbols for Sword, Armor and Potion, with a door in the back of the room. Of course, Kitty and Hannah would be in separate rooms, so they don't have to worry about sharing chests this time nor contents.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:44 pm

From her gaming experience, Kitty can tell what the chests represent just by her eyes: the sword represents offense, the armor represents defense, and the potion represents magic. "Eenie meanie minie... That one." Kitty used her phone to scan the sword-bearing chest.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:14 pm

Humming curiously Hannah approached the chests, looking over her shoulder every now and then feeling like something was watching her, but all there was, was the dakimakura and bed, shrugging her shoulders she turns her attention to the chests, "attacking, defense, or .. alchemy?" she hummed scanning the potions chest

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:43 pm

Nothing happened. Or at least the chest didn't unlock because it was already unlocked. Not that Kitty was complaining because it does seem like the chest reacted anyway and popped open, revealing...

Burner- This Bopper burns with passion and fire.
Hammer Form - A stick designed to hold up to two Boppers one one end, made for swinging.

...The Bopper looked like the toys of old, round and plush, though this one was red with an emblem of fire on the punching end. Once Kitty opened the chest, though, the other chests vanished into clouds of smoke, and there were two doors now. These were her options:

Battle *
Battle **

---

The chest opened up, revealing:

Freezer - This Bopper looks and feels pretty cool.
Staff Form - A stick designed to hold a Bopper at one end. Has a magical feel.

Hannah's bopper was a light-blue with a snowflake emblem at the end. Of course, her choice made the other chests disappear and revealed two doors:

Battle *
Battle **

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:05 pm

"huh, mage not alchemist" Hannah muses pulling the out the snowflake, freezer Bopper and the stick aka staff form, "do they go together?" she mumbles to herself, looking through the guide for anything on the Boppers, as she equips her freezer bopper with the staff form, before giving it a good swing or two sending a ball of ice at the open chest, testing it out before moving over to the ** door, scanning it "off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz.." she hums the tune softly
Last edited by bond56 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:12 pm

((Well, I can already guess what you meant.))

Kitty's eyes widened when she saw the bopper. "Oh my gosh! That looks so cool!" Kitty picked up the bopper and, after finding the hole for her hand, stuck her hand inside. Once that was done, Kitty grabbed the stick within the chest and scanned the door marked with a single gold star. The door opened up and Kitty walked inside the door before her. Might as well start easy before getting to the real deal.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:23 pm

For Kitty's challenge, it seems that she would be facing a...floating nightgown, the type with long sleeves and a long skirt. Of course, the moment she entered the room, the gown tried to dive at her, as if attempting to grab her.

---

For Hannah's challenge, which was one star higher, she had the misfortune to face two opponents. One of them was a Nightgown, though the other seems to be a floating pillow with embroidery that she was sure had a face inside. As the Nightgown dove towards Hannah, the Throw Pillow seems to scrunch up.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:34 pm

"A floating nightgown?" Kitty asked before smiling. "That's so cool!" Kitty went out of her way to scan the night gown; while that probably isn't a good idea, Kitty's having fun with this nonetheless.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Hannah blinked, staring at her opponents curiously, getting into a more defensive position as she dodges the nightgown in one hand was her phone, scaning the Throw pillow while her other hand held her staff weapon form, swing the it towards the Throw Pillow with a flick of her wrist causing it to sending a ball of ice towards the Pillow, before focusing her attention back to the nightgown, bringing her back to a wall as she waits for the gown to charge her once more

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:56 pm

What Kitty didn't expect was for the phone to show that the gown was actually worn by a lovely ghost girl...nor for the camera to flash, and the empty Nightgown was no longer empty outside of the camera. This didn't pause the Nightgown as she caught Kitty in a hug.

The way the Nightgown looked at her...they seemed hypnotic.

---

Hannah saw the true form of the Throw Pillow as light from the camera manifested it into the world; it seems to have frog legs sprouting from its corners. Thankfully, the ice seems to have removed one of its legs and dazed it.

As for the Nightgown, it seems that it because cautious after the dodge and kept its distance, swaying left and right as it seemed to be considering the best angle to attack from.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:00 pm

"Oh my gosh, that looks so cute." Kitty, having fun with the ordeal, couldn't help but hug the Nightgown (or ghost girl) back. After looking at the girl long enough, though, it was almost like Kitty was caught... in a... trance...

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:08 pm

eyeing the nightgown, Hannah twirls the staff in her hand, keeping close to the wall and ready to jump away at a moments notice as she keep the nightgown in her peripheral vision, spinning on her heel as she throw two more balls of ice towards the pillow, using her camera as she aims at its other legs, before throwing one more towards the nightgown as she gets back into her defensive stance, bouncing on the balls of her heels

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:15 pm

The Nightgown's nightgown seemed to open up, and flowing through Kitty, she rebuttoned the robe on the fleshy girl. Then with a bit of what could be magic, the nightgown's sleeves lengthened just enough for the Nightgown to bring the end around and tie them behind Kitty's back, rendering a straitjacket-like restraint. Though that wasn't enough as the Nightgown also pulled at the skirt and tied the end below her feet.

The Nightgown then stood back, curious if Kitty would try to escape.

---

The Throw Pillow seems to disappear into smoke after the last hit. The Nightgown quickly flew in for the attack after it was struck. It seems its path was straight...up after a few feet of going forward, then it dived!

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:24 pm

"one down" Hannah mumbles watching the pillow disappear, before turning her camera to the nightgown as it went up, looking for any weakness she area to strike like the pillow, watching it dive for her she waits for the last second, before turning and kicking off the wall, propelling herself over the nightgown, sending a ball of ice, down the bottom opening of the nightgown, grunting as she slipped up the landing from a small patch of ice, landing on her back

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:32 pm

As soon as the ghost girl went back, Kitty snapped out of the little trance she was in. "Oh my... That was a bit of a ride." Kitty giggled. Kitty looked back at the Nightgown. "Oh my gosh, where did your clothes go?" Kitty tried to step forward, but felt something pressing against her legs. "Huh?" Kitty looked down and noticed the nightgown the ghost had worn. "Oh my gosh, is this your gown?" Kitty then smiled. "It feels so nice!"

Kitty looked at her surroundings; not much but the locked door. Kitty then decided to play with the ghost; she hopped off while shouting "Catch me if you can~!"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:03 pm

Thankfully, the Nightgown was only a weak piece of cloth as it disappeared, though Hannah was sure the phone showed a ghost girl in that gown.

With both monsters gone, Hannah noticed that two more doors appeared on both sides of the now unlocked door:

Rest (Event)
Puzzle **
Battle ***

...Her phone had some new messages:

J: Hello. I couldn't help but notice you scanned some ghosts.
J: You don't have to expose them to hit them, but it is a pain to check your phone so often.
J: Anyway, I am doing some research on them, so if you manage scan in...say, 4 more different ghosts, I'll let you try out something interesting.
J: I'll be starting a ghost journal soon.

S: I'm in the Rest area now. Whenever you have time, we should meet up.

---

The ghost seems to be fading. Still, the ghost smiled at Kitty's playfulness and decide to play tag her own way. Moving slowly, the Nightgown would swipe her arm through the gown, and the fabric would just get a bit tighter. She planned to get a few swipes in before she disappears.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:07 pm

"Oh my gosh, you're disappearing..!" Kitty said, hopping around as the ghost girl swiped and tightened her outfit. "Well, gotta live life to the fullest." Kitty kept playing with the ghost, wanting the ghost to have all the fun it can have before it faded away.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:11 pm

"ghosts huh?" Hannah muses looking at last images she got of the nightgown and throw pillow "cute" she mumbles blushing at the picture of the ghost girl in the nightgown, before she was opened the txt app watching her notification bar light up, quickly responding with an "I''ll keep and eye out for you" to J before switching to her S contact messaging "see you soon" before she opens the guide as she moves towards the rest area door "can i go backwards, through rooms" she muses before shrugging it off and scanning the rest area door

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:30 am

Vixey woke up with a splitting headache. "Ugh, that's the last time I ever mix my drinks." As she reached for where she normally had her nightstand, she was confused when her hand hit nothing but air. "Huh? Hey, where is..." Her eyes widened in fear as she noticed she wasn't in her room. "What is this? Where am I?!" It was at that moment the new phone went off. Without saying a word, she picked it up, read the content, and then scanned the door in front of her.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:07 pm

((Who is your pillow?))

Like the others before her, Vixey managed to open the door through the phone, and this brought her into a room with three chests. Again, the chests are marked with a Sword, Armor and Potion to give a hint of what lays inside.

Of course, Vixey does have the chose of two doors should she open one of the chests. The doors were:

Rest
Puzzle **

---

The Nightgown wasn't going to waste this opportunity as she ran her hands over the gown, smoothing out the fabric and caressing every curve, the gown becoming as taut as a second skin. Even the knots shrank to the point of vanishing, becoming so impossibly tight that the ends of the sleeves were removed and the knots would not unravel.

The Nightgown made one more adjustment to the gown, bringing the collar up to just below Kitty's nose, then she pulled out an eye mask and secured it over Kitty's eyes. With her victim secure, she gave a small kiss on Kitty's cheek before vanishing, almost sinking into the nightgown.

The room seems to darken, signalling her loss...

---

The Rest area reminded Hannah of what looked like a sleepover, plenty of blankets taking up the floor. To her left, an assortment of snacks and wardrobes (though they seem to only contain nightgowns at the moment) with a large TV on the front wall. To her right, a row of infirmary beds?

Hannah saw why as one of the curtains around a bed swung closed, then opened up with Kitty and her Emma pillow. However, Kitty was free, but the Emma on the pillow was wearing the tightened nightgown. Oh, and the Lilim pillow was on another bed.

"What's up? So, I guess you're curious about this place." Skitts waved, clad in blue cloudy pajamas. She was hugging a pillow of a purple-haired girl that was mummified in black tape. "This whole place, I don't know. But as you might have noticed, the ghosts have control of this place. You won't be able to step back to your bedrooms, but...I have some friends who got far enough, so if you want, we only need to defend the Rest area until they figure out if there's some sort of super release switch."

Or if you want to go ahead and leave...

Dare *
Puzzle **
Battle ***

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:32 pm

Regardless, Kitty moaned with pleasure, enjoying her nightgown. "Oh my gosh," Kitty thought. "I should totally have one of these ghosts in my room; heck, I totally want one of these nightgowns when I go to sleep." As the room darkened, Kitty yawned and fell asleep on the floor.

---

When Kitty woke up, Kitty found herself once again free and in her red lingerie. "Hey..! What happened..?" Kitty then turned to the pillow of her sister. "Oh my gosh, Emma looks so cute in that pillow!" Kitty, once again, hugged her pillow. "That nightgown-wearing ghost girl was so fun to play with. She was hugging me, and I let her put her cute gown on me, and we played for a little, with the girl tightening the gown to the point where I couldn't see any wrinkles, and here I am."

Kitty then looked at her phone. Kitty accessed Jane's bestiary (that's really what those things are called). There were many "?????" markers, but the Nightgown and Throw Pillow entries existed. Upon accessing the entry... "Hey..! What sourpuss would call that a punishment?" Kitty then looked at the entry for the Throw Pillow. "Um, you sure that the head wasn't the first thing that comes to mind with the so-called punishment?"

Kitty look at the doors, and when she saw the "Dare" door marked with a lone gold star... "Oh my gosh! A dare?! That sounds like fun! Oh! One sec."

One RPG-styled inventory check later...

"There. My... Socker Bopper, I think it's called, is ready and I'm ready to take on that dare." Kitty scanned the door. Once the door is opened, Kitty went inside.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:12 pm

"Hold on-"

Kitty ignored Skitts as she entered the Dare room. In the center of the room was a outlined square with a straitjacket on the stand...then she got a text message.

Dare: Wear the straitjacket, strapped, for at least one room. Reward if you clear one room in this.
Note: No skipping penalty if you want to skip the dare.

From there, these were the doors she could go through:

Battle *
Puzzle **

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:29 pm

"Maybe a puzzle would be a nice thing to do after this, but first..." Once again putting away the bopper, Kitty grabbed the straitjacket, then... "Let's see if I can do this right..." Kitty buckled up the straitjacket. Once she got that done, she crawled into the jacket. It was a tight squeeze, but Kitty didn't mind. After Kitty got her left leg through the crotchstrap, Kitty got up. "This one's gonna be tricky..." Kitty crossed her arms and, with some force, tried to get her arms through the elbows. Kitty somehow managed to get this done and, once she pulled her arms down, Kitty got up. "Wow. That was rather tricky... Now... Let's see if I can do this..."

Kitty picked her phone up with her feet. Kitty scanned the puzzle door. Though it was a bit trickier to get the scan done because she had to use her toes, Kitty managed to get the scan done after two tries. Kitty entered the puzzle door, wondering what's inside.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:03 pm

It seems that the Puzzle Room was designed like that mummification game, with a pole and two wrappers in the center of the room. Obviously, the game would not start unless Kitty was standing there.

Then there was this message on her phone if she goes there:

You must answer two questions correctly or face the consequences!

First Question: You seem like a fan of Total Drama Island. So, who got their hands on $1000000 in the first season?

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:09 pm

Kitty stood in the middle of the stand, then rested her back against the pole. Once that was done, the machine powered up, then started wrapping Kitty. There was a timer that read "60" and counted down (because apparently that was the deal in TORE! itself). "Oh my gosh! This looks so cool! Now then..." Kitty cleared her throat. "In Canada, Owen won the first season. Also, the first prize was $100,000."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:28 pm

Incorrect! While $100,000 was the prize money for the first season, $1,000,000 was offered...and reclaimed by the host in the last episode. Goodbye!

The machine seems to wrap much faster! No amount of correction could free Kitty from her predicament, and soon, she was swathed in white.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:31 pm

"Hey, that was chea-- Mmph!" Kitty squirmed in her wrappings as soon as she was fully wrapped.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:40 pm

It went without saying that Kitty ended up back in the Rest area, though her Emma was now mummified in bandages.

"Don't worry, no one's judging." Skitts commented.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:42 pm

"Okay, this time I gotta focus..." Kitty turned to Skitts. "Am I able to try the dare again, or am I left with having to move on on my own? Also, how come the puzzle didn't give me a second chance?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:08 pm

"Er, let me look at the doors."

It seems that the Rest Area doors now led to:
Battle *
Puzzle **
Battle ***

"Don't be tricked by the labels. Sometimes, similar results just roll." Skitts didn't waste time answering about the puzzle. "Well, it seems to be based on game show logic. Pretty much answer right or lose money. And considering you can't earn partial stars, it probably only has a set number of questions."

"Anyway, why don't we just relax a bit?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:12 pm

"Hmm... I dunno... On one hand you are pretty cute, and there is another cutie..." Kitty then looked back at the doors. "On the other hand, every time I do something, my sister's picture changes on my pillow... Yeah, I think I can wait. Meanwhile..." Kitty turned to Hannah (she still hasn't moved yet apparently.) "Hey, miss," Kitty asked. "Wanna team up and go for the three-star door?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:38 pm

Hannah nodded in understanding "but, what if it only releases them?" she hums moving over to her Lilim pillow, crawling onto the bed as she snuggles the Lilim pillow, blushing heavily, she hides her face in the pillow watching kitty's little interaction with her pillow, curious to why the character was wearing a straitjacket, blinking in realization as she yawns softly, snuggling closer to her pillow "so if i lose you get the bondage im wearing? are you actually my pillow Lilim?" she chuckles closing her eyes.

groaning Hannah sits up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes looking around "ugh i didn't mean to sleep for so long" she mumbles under her breath, sliding off her bed, quickly doing a once over sure she pulled out her phone, humming curiously before scanning her Lilim Pillow, as she listen to kitty an skitts conversation, "sorry kitty, but i think i still wanna explore myself a bit, maybe next time we meet up?" Hannah hums out as she turns an scans the puzzle door, waving to skitts an kitty
Last edited by bond56 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:43 pm

"I suppose so," Kitty replied. Kitty looked at her mummified Emma pillow, then hugged it. "Oh my gosh, Emma's so cute when she's tied up." Kitty then looked back at Skitts. "So... I'm wondering, who's the purple-haired chick on your pillow, Skitts?" Kitty asked.

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:54 pm

((Sorry, that line got deleted by mistake.))

As the door opened, Vixey was able to get a peek inside the next room and saw what appeared to be a chest of some kind. She let out a sigh, and sat down on the bed, only for her hand to rub up against something soft. She turned her head to see a body pillow of Krystal from the Star Fox series on it. "What are you doing here? Strange." Not wanting to dwell on it for too long, Vixey got up and went into the next room. "Three chest? Hmm. Well, since I don't know what's going on, I better try for something to defend myself." Vixey opened the sword chest and picked up the (insert item). "Ok, so now, "Rest" or "Puzzle". Well, I just woke up, so I'm going this way." She held up the phone, scanned the puzzle door and went in.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:44 pm

(Hotaru from Dagashi Kashi)

"A masochist, I think. At least she reacts accordingly. Oh, that reminds me. That other girl was doing it earlier..." Skitts scanned her pillow...and it looked like a 3D model of the purple-haired girl was standing inside a white room designed to fit on the phone. Of course, the girl was still mummified in black. "This is a nice app. Kinda like a virtual pet. Of course, the downside is that it's based on your pillow, which is based on what happened to you, and the more stars tend to be more interesting."

Skitts rubbed her mummy, making her happy. "So, want to check the channels? We could see what the others are up to."

---

Vixey's had earned:

Shocker- A Bopper with a shocking appearance.
Bo Staff Form- This stick is designed to hold Boppers on both ends.

It goes without saying that Vixey's Bopper was yellow with a symbol of lightning on the punching end.

Without further delay, Hannah and Vixey enter the puzzle room...from different directions. That did not matter as both were on the same side before the same objective of this room; there seems to be a pool of blue liquid between then and the next patch of floor, much too long to attempt a jump, and all they had on this side were the padded squares of the walls and floor..

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:12 pm

"hmmm, liquid latex?" Hannah mumbles to herself as she fiddles with her phone exploring the pillow amie app, leaning over the pool of blue liquid as she studies the room, looking for anyway across. she almost tempted to dive into the pool, blinking she shakes her head as she takes a step back before turning to Vixey, waving "Hello, seems where are in this together" Hannah mumbles softly, walking back and forth, her phone out scanning for anything hidden as she throws herself against the padded walls seeing if they bounce

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Kitty scanned her pillow and, of course, saw basically the same thing Skitts had save for the girl (who, in Kitty's case, is her older sister: Emma.). "Oh my gosh. That looks so cool." Kitty then pressed the red X on her phone. "To answer your question, Hmm... As much as I'd want to, I was wanting to get in on the action more. Before I do, though, I should ask..." Kitty returned to the bestiary, first showing Skitts the ghost Kitty played with: the Nightgown. "I mean when I had a fun time with this girl, she put me in her nightgown, which basically became a mummyjacket that covered my body from mouth to toe. After that, she put what I can assume is a sleep mask over my eyes. Because I let her play with me, this showed up as a punishment." Kitty pointed at the punishment text of the Nightgown, giving Skitts some time to read it over.

Once that was done, Kitty moved on to the Throw Pillow, "Yet this guy, who I have yet to meet, has info saying something about jumping on my face, yet it's punishment is listed as three question marks.. Would scanning an already-listed monster show me what I'd get, or would I have to let the monster do whatever it wants with me like I did when I met the Nightgown?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:50 pm

"Well, none of us were curious about getting caught before, so we don't really know what the lowbies do...so it makes sense that the punishment is a mystery." Skitts admitted. "So sorry, you would have to be caught if that's the case."

---

(It's more of a jello-blue.)

A scan highlights some of the tiles. In fact, her running into the wall does make one of the highlighted wall tiles flop a bit.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:55 pm

"Well, I was planning on going through that one star door anyhow, so... Hope I get a pillow." Kitty scanned the one-star door, then walked through it, hoping she'd get a Throw Pillow; after all, she already got what she wanted from a Nightgown.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:02 pm

((ahhh okay)

"huh?" Hannah hums curiously, grunting as she fell to the floor from her little stunt, putting her phone away she quickly jumps to her feet as she studies the tile she ran into, running her fingers across the edges, feeling for any opening she might have created when she ran into the tile, ramming her shoulder into the right side of the tile as she pulls on the left side of it, eventually popping the tile out of the wall, cheering mentally she sets the tile on top of the jello, before getting to work on pulling out the other highlighted tiles, slowly making a bridge out of them and over to the other side "hmm for a two star, this was rather easy" she mumbles to herself

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:33 pm

A chest sits in the room that Kitty walked into.

---

The tiles don't sink into the liquid, nor do they wobble much, so it was easy for Hannah to walk over that obstacle. Now...

Clue for Second Puzzle:
Your Answer is in the Sky.

What did that mean? Well, Hannah noticed a wall that was lit up by what looked like a short traffic light that had a red and green bulb; with both switched on, it only seems to illuminate a circle in the corner and some lines around it.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:36 pm

"Ooh! A chest!" Kitty approached the chest, then scanned it, wondering what's inside.

((A chest in a battle door? Incoming "Gotcha, bitch!" in five... Four... Three... Two...))

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:49 pm

Hannah blinks curiously, tilting her head as she read the hint over and over, before looking up at the wall "... i spoke too soon" she groans out rubbing her forehead "hmmm is it heaven? havens gate?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Hannah wasn't expecting an answer or a text, especially not the text.

S: Oh, I forgot to mention. Some of the rooms use sleeping gas if you take too long. Not common in battles, but instant loss once you hear some hissing.

Thankfully, no hissing yet. Hannah checked the wall. It seems that stepping in front of the red and green light illuminates her in yellow, though the wall seems to be treated in something that shined only in certain colors. The wall itself was smooth, so whatever she was supposed to find couldn't be found with blind luck.

---

Kitty saw that the "true" shape of the chest kept shifting. Large, small, menacing, simple, probably a gown or pillow or two.

However, the scan forced the shape to freeze, then the chest opened up and reshaped itself as smoke covered it. It instead reshaped itself into a turtle...and its sock head poked out from its shell. Come to think of it, its feet were socks too.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:18 pm

"A turtle?" Kitty asked. "That thing may be slow..." Kitty put her bopper onto the staff she had. "But I'm pretty sure it'll take extra firepower to defeat it." Kitty swung down at the turtle with her hammer.

If the Turtle withdraws into its shell.

Kitty scanned the turtle; once the scan was complete, Kitty kicked the turtle, watching what would happen afterwards.

If the Turtle does not withdraw into its shell.

Kitty moved to the side, then scanned the turtle.
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:30 pm

"one can hope" she mutters stepping closer to the wall, only to immediately stop once she was bathed in a yellow light, flinching sightly. her attention snaps to her phone, hearing it go off as she reads the txt, groaning softly before scanning the wall "great a time limit, so the answer is the sky..." she mumbles eyeing the circle with lines around it, biting her lip as she takes a step forward looking over the wall resting her hand against the inside of the circle, hesitantly pushing it in

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”