Pillows and Poltergeists

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
bond56

Re: Pillows and Poltergeists

Postby bond56 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:00 pm

Hannah cursed under her breath, once again struggling to avoid the honey, some landing on her ass and breasts as she jump and twirled in the air causing her to shudder but she was able to keep up, avoiding any honey on the ground as she fallowed the bee girls as best she can, which was fairly well as she scanned over the two new comers, before looking over at the others that where with her before, clapping with them as she fallowed the pattern, completing the familiar shape as she pointed with the rest of the girls

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:11 pm

The pose was held a bit longer. This should give Hannah some time to check her direction and see if she was pointing the right way. She was on the left side of the formation, so...

BHB
B_B

Darn, another note. They still maintained the shape, but what was this shape and where should she point?

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Ciri giggled and stood up once more ,,thanks once more, i can see that you and I seem to always land in weirdest shenanigans, i hope we can rely on you if need be..'' she said, walking away to the bee - escape door to scan it and possibly open it.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:53 pm

Ciri could see...a wall of honeycomb coming her way! She only had enough time to realize that only one hole was not built of wax but it was about 3/4th as tall as her.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Bitting her lip hannah looked over the girls once more before following the pose crouching as she pointed at the ground with the other girls, basically forming two M, wiggling our butt for the crowd to enjoy with the middle girl taking a suddective leading pose, like she was the lead dancer

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:25 pm

Except another look would have shown that the shape was a star, and neither of the two times should Hannah be pointing in that direction.

This of course encouraged another volley of globs at Hannah.

The dancing bees naturally ignored this, focused on their dancing as they spread out, hopping around, shuffling around, then

One bee pointed left and stuck her left leg out.
The next bee raised her hand and pointed left and stuck her right leg out.
The center bee pointed up high and stuck her left leg out.
The next bee raised her and and pointed right and stuck her right leg out.
And Hannah...

BBBBH

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:54 pm

Ciri was surprised by the honeycomb coming at her way, she knew she didnt have much time to use her signs so she would have to accept what was up incoming, she tried to duck and to let the sword fall out of its sheath, so she may could make a dent in the honeycomb or at least create a grip for her to get away.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Yelped In surprise as she was unable to dodge this volley of honey, as most of the floor, if not all of it was coveted In honey, essentially trapping her in as she took the volley head on, causing her to be knocked off the stage, much to the crowds delight, and directly into the bee girl queens lap, covered in honey as the bee dancers quickly filled in for her, like she was never there

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:32 pm

"That sounds like fun; at least the bees don't look like the kind of bees that straight-up maul you with their stingers." Kitty got up. "Seriously, have you ever seen bees? If you get near their hives, they'll chase you around and repeatedly sting you until you, like, hide yourself in water or something." Kitty scanned the battle door; once it opened, Kitty stepped inside.

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:08 am

Vixey smiled. "This one is easy." She quickly reached for the yellow hexagon, but stopped. "Wait, this place is all about bees, of course the yellow would be the obvious choice. So that would also make it the obvious trap." She pulled her hand back and thought for a second. "I hope I'm not over-thinking this." She reached up and pulled the rope for the Blue Triangle.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:17 am

The music stopped. The dancing stopped. All of the bees turned their attention to the girl who fell on their queen. If anything, their queen was more bemused than angry.

"Such is the clumsiness of a human body. But don't worry, I will give you a new one." The queen bee opened the zipper on her abdomen, then maneuvering Hannah into a fetal position before zipping it back up. It was hard to tell if Hannah was even in there at first glance. The bee girl merely patted where Hannah's head would be. "Go ahead. Struggle. If you don't, I might forget you're even in there."

---

By ducking, Ciri managed to fit through the hole. However, she found herself back in the Rest area...

---

Unfortunately, the answer was even more obvious as Vixey's wrong answer exploded honey on her. It was only by the good fortune of this place that she was ported back into the Rest area, though Krystal now had sticky stuff in her fur...

---

In the Rest area, the doors resetted before Kitty could reach them, so they now read:
Treasure *
Dare **
Battle ***

She could see Ciri and Vixey return from their trip, but Hannah has not come back yet. More importantly, a ticket printed out of Ciri's phone, along with a text:

Honeycomb Dance Results-
Main Event: Failed
Successful Aid: 1

Reward:
Ticket: Treasure (Replace)

Skitts eyed the ticket. "Damn, that's a pretty good ticket there. All you have to do is hold the ticket up against the door you're entering. For that ticket, you can change the Battle 3-star into a Treasure 3-star. However, it's 3 treasures in a room, not per person, so better work out who gets what."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Hannah groans, struggling and kicking against the queens grasp, grabbing onto the edges of the zipper as she struggles in vain, only to yelp as she was practically thrown into the bee girl, as darkness surrounded her accompanied by the sound of the zipper being slowly and teasingly pulled shut as she was sealed in "hey!" she yelled out, fairly muffled from the bee girls body and stuffing as she kicked and squirm, struggling inside of her on the outside you could barely see her struggle's as Hannah pushed and clawed against the inside of the girls body. The room slowly changed as well, with the doors disappearing for now. As the stage and crowd slowly dissipates
Last edited by bond56 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:37 pm

"Hey, what kind of cheap trick is that?" Kitty asked. "Last I checked, bosses neeeeeeever go away until you defeat them." Kitty then pouted.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:53 pm

Ciri was surprised as she found herself back at the resting room and looked around. She gave the Treasure card a glare but she didnt care much for it, which was the reason why she turned away to scan and open the ,,dare'' room.
,,You guys decide who gets it, im going in further.'' she stated with a secure smile on her face, excited for what is to come.

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:45 pm

"Awww. I did over think it. It was the yellow wasn't it? Sorry guys." Vixey decided to sit down. "Guess I'll take you up on that offer for a break. I need a few minutes to catch my breath after both those fails."

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”