Muckley's Museum of Mysteries

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
YueAyasegawa

Re: Muckley's Museum of Mysteries

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Sophie once more apologised to the janitor and left to the end of the room what exbition came next.
,,Thank you! I will make sure to check them out'' she said, not realsing that she was now stepping around without her barefooted. Thankfully her clothes dried fast however.,,What will be up next?'' she wondered, looking at the corners to find some more clues.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Hannah hummed curiously looking towards the girls upon hearing her, finally able to figure out where she was only to squeak in surprise squirming slightly as she was rolled over once again, grunting as she was squeezed tightly her suit getting tighter and tighter with the front and back bitch suit being zipped and locked over her first one leaving the tubes sticking out, her every movement was stiff and squeaky as the latex slid and rubbed against each other, she could just make out some laughter from the other girls as they left her to stumble and waddle around the cell

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:35 pm

"Ah, there's a food court near the lobby. Of course, you can't bring food into the exhibits."

The food court looked pretty normal...in comparison to the exhibits. Marie would see that aside from the standard pizza and burger, one of the menus appear to be food that the founder sampled during his worldly treks*.

*edible.

---

"Carly. I don't play Team Fortress, though. I can add you to my friends after work." Carly looked at the mummy Sapphire had been assaulting. "Well, I'll pretend you didn't cross the line, so do you need a guide for the exhibit?"

---

In the same wing, Sophie had a choice of checking out the Prisons and Asylum room, which looked like what it said, and the Classical Future. The Classical Future seems to resemble what the future looks like as envisioned by someone from the 19XXs.

---

Eventually, Hannah did feel someone work on getting her out.

"Don't these people know how much they are ruining exhibits?" The museum guide managed to unzip the last layer and pull Hannah out. "...You are not a mannequin. Well, next time, try to use the display as intended."

The guide sighs. "Hm, well, I suppose you might have been interested. Is there anything in this exhibit you want to try out, or...perhaps another exhibit?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Hannah grunted, wiggling slightly as each of the layers were removed, sighing in relief as she was pulled out causing her to stretch her arms and legs, crackling her arms and legs as she stood up, rubbing her thighs and neck. "sorry about that" Hannah chuckles awkwardly before continuing "A group of girls that i was trying it out with did that to me when I told them i wanted to stay in it, is there anything i can do to make it up? or is this just a warning?" humming to herself she quickly slip back into her cloths "what else is there in this exhibit?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:42 pm

"Sure," Sapphire replied. "That'll work."

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:21 am

The familiar smell of fast food made Marie'S mouth water. however, her curiosity was peaked bye menu of strange things the museum owner had tried in his travels. As hungry as she was, she couldn't help wondering about that. she walked over, and examined the menu to see if there was anything she might want to try.

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:32 am

Vixey was almost shaking with excitement at this point as the caretaker finished explaining the options. "Let's see, for the color, I've always preferred white. It lets me think of it as an actual cocoon or mummy wrappings. As for which I want, treat me as one of those "problem drop offs who cause too much ruckus" that you mentioned. Treat me like someone is has been misbehaving and needs a strict binding."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:38 pm

Sophie got all excited once more when she read more about the asylum room. She had read in a blogpost before that there apparently had been suits designed to resemble the look of the human being that wore it while having large curls around both curls and ankles to prevent from touching the openings. It apparently was not able to open itself without being freed by another person.
From some reason she seemed to be the most eager to try that one out, though she didnt even remember if that had been in the asylum room. She was however sure that some of her most favourite exbitions were in the asylum room. She went in and started to take a look around.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Muckley's Mealtime, the name of that food station, usually employs a themed menu that changes every three days. The current menu featured the works of the St'ki Tribe.

A small plaque revealed that the St'ki tribe had a lot of visits from wild animals, so they created their meals to be sticky and gooey so that their mouths would be filled but their stomach empty. As such, these meals are heavy in starch and cheesy proteins.

Funnily enough there were two sides of the menu. One said featured traditional items like meat wrapped in dough and covered in honey and stew infused with sappy vegetables. The other side had modern foods like pizza and mac and cheese though they were extra sticky; it seems that the first time Muckley had visited them, he exchanged recipes and the tribe had experimented since then.

Dessert seems to be spiced honey.

---

"Well, restraints may look like the main focus, cells also play a key role in prisons." Hannah's guide points to a small cell door. "For example, that is one of the smallest cells, and yes, that is supposed to fit a person if they're balled up. It's padded, which pretty much gives the prisoner no room to move."

"Next, we have two elemental cells here. They are design to negate people with certain powers. For example, the chains in that one is meant to suspend an Earth elemental with a suit that keeps their legs folded to minimize any contact with the ground, though they would also be suspended in a hole." The guide pointed to a dome filled with water. "This one can hold a Fire but it's actually designed for Wind. Sack and straps would keep the Wind Elemental from trying to create pockets of air even in that situation."

"And finally, there's actually a volunteer underneath our feet. That's because the asylum this cell comes from had a public face to maintain and so they hid their more problematic prisoners." The guide chuckled. "Don't worry, there's only once of that cell here."

---

"Alright, we shall check out the other machines, or golems aka robots." Sapphire's guide guided her to the back. "Most of these golems are modeled after Anubis, god of mummification and the afterlife. Some of them are solid statue, while others have cavities to hold bandages. However, as they come from an age where 'magic' is common, modern methods to power them isn't successful."

"Here, we have a golem that is completely made of bandages." The guide pointed to a mummy that looked like a thick female. "If you take magic into consideration, living bandages aren't uncommon, but rarely do they work together to make a sophisticated automation. And considering the size of this golem, it can capture dozens of intruders with its own bandages."

"And this is Jacky from the Fazbear pizzeria." Jacky is an animatronic canine that is resting inside a foam sarcophagus. "Yes, we heard rumors of what happened to the place, so we replaced the endoskeleton and coding with our own. At the very least, it should not accidentally hurt people when it is on."

---

Looking around, Sophie did spot the Personal Prison Suit which was close to what she was looking for. Of course, the suit only looked human mainly because of the blank eye lenses and the zipper over the mouth. The cuffs in question were pretty wide and the zipper on the back was very small in comparison. Right now, there was an empty suit along with a box of foam wigs in one of the cells.

---

"Alright. Just head to the back for some privacy." Vixey was led to the back room. It was set up for painting with a large tarp on the floor. She also noticed some "statues" leaning against the wall, very blank without any hints of limbs.

"Those are our triple-coated clients. At that point, you can't really move at all so we don't need to hang them up. In fact, they make great dummies for some of the exhibits. " Another employee explained. "Alright, I'll seal you in layer by layer to show you the difference. Now, arms to your side and feet together."

The employee grabbed a big brush and began to paint Vixey in white. The latex seems to go on smoothly, and when the latex covered her crotch and face, they inserted the sheaths and mask. "This is layer one. Do you still want to continue?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Sophie was as excited as a young schoolgirlseing a gift on christmas morning would be. The suit which she had dreamed of about was now finally to came to reality. She didnt even closely think what disadvantages it might bring to her and went closer to the cell to take a closer look.
After having done such, and naturally stripped bare before hand, she had searched for a foam wig that resembled her long hair just as well before she had put it on her head.

Next she then sat on the padded cell floor, slipping out one foot and leg after the other, stopping halfway to stand up. Given her petite nature she had to put her legs a bit further apart so she could stand normally.
Her toes felt a little bit funny, divided into the two lumps of rubber.
She then tried also to put on the gloves and slipped them on carefully. Having her torso now fully encapsulated up to her neck, she felt wonderful, however she realised that she couldnt reach her face any longer due to the cuffs at her wrists. Hence she decided to look for help
,, hello? Anybody here? Could someboy help me out?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:48 pm

"i, didn't actually notice that, just thought the different cells where where to change up each of the displays slightly" Hannah mused looking over the cells the guide was gesturing to, humming to herself in thought "are all these mannequins? or are there actually any prisoners in here?" she questions "and have you tried any of the exhibits? if so any recommendations?" she muses

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:14 pm

polyedit2000 wrote:"And this is Jacky from the Fazbear pizzeria."

"Shit! Murder animatronic!" Sapphire hid behind the guide.
polyedit2000 wrote: "Yes, we heard rumors of what happened to the place, so we replaced the endoskeleton and coding with our own. At the very least, it should not accidentally hurt people when it is on."

"Ohh... Right..." Sapphire then emerged back from behind the guide. "I wonder if I can get one of these to work." Sapphire tried getting one of the statues to come to life. Sure enough, it did.... And because Sapphire is using her magic to work the thing, Sapphire made the statue do the Crash Dance.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Marie lick her lips as she read the traditional side of the menu. The dough wrapped meat sounded extremely appetizing and she wasted no time in ordering one, sitting down for lunch. the sweet smell of honey and meat through her nose, making her Mouth water. unable to wait one more second, and filled her mouth with a huge bite of the food.

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:14 am

Vixey did as she was told and stood still as the two caregivers went to work. The painting went very smooth and easy. She was expecting it to be cold, but it was surprising comfortable. When the mask and sheath were applied, Vixey took a moment to test her bonds. She felt like she had been "painted" into a thin sack. She didn't struggle too much, since she didn't want to break the caregivers fine work, but she could feel the layer had some give to it. When she was ready, she gave a nod to the caregivers to let them know she was ready to continue.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Vixey could feel three sausages being slipped into her mouth and crotch. Then they inflated, filling up her holes and keeping them from slipping out. Vixey could also feel another layer painted over her, sealing the fillers in and thickening her coat. On the outside, her limbs had less detail to stand out.

"This is it. If you can give us a sign, we'll add the third layer. Otherwise, we'll keep you at two layers and put you in an inflatable sack. What will it be?"

---

The dough proved to be difficult to chew through, mainly because the honey kept sticking to her hands and mouth. However, the meat inside was wonderful. The honey made the meat very tender, and the dough sealed the juices in to maximize the flavor.

Thankfully, there were some packed wipes on Marie's table.

---

The guide blinked. "Well, I can say I've never a statue move like that before..."

The statue paused, standing up and scanning the room. It seems to have regained sentience. The guide stepped back. "Oh dear. We have no idea if how the statue will act outside of its tomb. Whether it'll think this tomb is its own or if it will try to return...Sapphire, can you turn the statue off until we can sort this out?"

---

"We don't use prisoners, though we do have volunteers and mannequins. It mainly depends on how many people show up." The guide hummed as she tried to think up on her experiences. "Exhibits...I'm a bit of a sci-fi nerd, so I like to take a look at the Classic Future and Space Case exhibits.."

She turned to Hannah. "Oh, the Space Case exhibit is upstairs. The directories only show the current floors, but you should be able to find stairs at the end of both wings. Ah, just one moment..."

---

The guide headed towards a cell where she saw Sophie put the prison suit on. "Let me help you."

The zipper was pulled up, and the wig was attached to hide the zipper head. She then pulled the mouth zipper open. "Is there anything else you need? Just to let you know, I can attach straps to the cuffs. I can also adjust those cuffs so that you won't be able to remove the suit while those are still on, and I can also loosen them if I want to put you into another restraint."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:50 pm

"I dunno," Sapphire replied. "This is my first time turning a magic statue on."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:13 pm

"volunteer huh? how does one sign up to become a volunteer?" Hannah hums questioningly as "and how long can someone stay a volunteer?" she giggles softly, mostly to herself at the idea of someone volunteering here permanently.as she turns down the exhibits moving towards the Classic Future exhibit. but not before grabbing the guide introducing herself "my names Hannah, hopefully Ill see you around? I'll be around the Classic Future exhibit, that is if i don't find any more fun prison bondage" she hums happily, slipping her number into the guides pocket as she looks over all the cells for anything interesting as she leaves the exhibit

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:27 pm

The statue looked around and spotted Sapphire. It opened its mouth and spoke in garbled words...To Sapphire who came from ages past, it was ancient Egyptian.

"Booting AnubOS...Welcome ruler. Please designate this guardian's role."

"Er, what is it saying?"

---

"The volunteering period lasts as long as your ticket." That did not seem like much when a 1-day ticket covered opening to closing, except more expensive tickets covered a range from a few days to a year.

Anyway, Hannah made her way to the Classical Future. This seems to cover futuristic concepts that were dreamed up in the past. Steampunk was definitely here, though it seems that the latest "future" item was made in the 1970s. All the inventions here were either robots or automated machines. Or, as one corner shows, a slice of a bomb shelter.

This is the first plaque Hannah saw, which was next to a "wardrobe":

Putting on a suit is time-consuming, so this wardrobe would dress up whoever is standing in front of it. A basic scanner would record the general size of the user and dress them accordingly, with a timer to select the appropriate attire for the day. The scanner was not advanced enough to actually determine the gender or the direction of the user, and further revisions were scrapped.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:40 pm

nodding in understanding Hannah quickly, and eagerly pulls out her ticket from her back pocket, cheering mentally upon seeing she got a 5 year ticket, with plenty of money to spare to buy more time. "hmmm" Hannah muses to herself as she enters the classic future exhibit, stepping over to the 'wardrobe' as she read the plaque "huh, could't you just set your gender manually?" she continues looking over the 'wardrobe' grabbing the handles, pulling the wardrobes doors open

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:52 pm

"It's saying something about booting an OS, whatever the fuck that means. That and it said "Please designate this guardian's role." I dunno; I've never spoken Russian before, so I don't know HOW I got that."

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:00 am

The meat was succulent and tender, with just the hint of Sweetness from the honey. It was delicious and Marie couldn't get enough. the sticky honey was getting all over her though, it's stuck to her face and hands and with the sticky food in her mouth she was having trouble opening it again. she reached for some of the napkins to try and white her hands clean

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:02 am

The only thoughts going through Vixey's mind were if this could get any better. She tried to remain still as she was plugged up, as not to interfewar with the caregivers. Then came the next layer. Tighter and tighter with every passing second, she felt her body tingle as each part of her was coated a second time. When the caregiver said they were done, Vixey took a second to test her bindings. When she couldn't move any part of herself, that's when she got a little more serious. Bending her knees, flexing her arms, she even tried shifting her shoulders. Vixey put all her effort into trying to escape, but the layers wouldn't give an inch. (oh my, I'm trapped. I'm truly caught. And there can be more? I have to have it!) She tried to nod her head as much as the cocoon would let her three times. Hopefully, the caregivers will see it.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:51 pm

They painted the third layer on. The thickness of this layer had vanished her arms, perhaps make her curves a little bigger. But more importantly, the thickness of three layers truly hampered any connection to the outside would. Vixey won't be able to move at all, nor could any noise go in or out from her cocoon. She could at least figure out she's being carried and leaned at an angle, but she didn't hear the caretakers note that Vixey hadn't specified a release time. There wasn't anything Vixey could do.

...Then Vixey was standing inside the museum, dressed in a white catsuit. It looked a bit different, probably because of the floating text in front of her:

Welcome to
Muckley's Virtual Museum

This experience has been set up to
explore the museum with your mind
without leaving the comforts of your home.

Enter
Leave to quit VR

---

The wipes were pretty good at making her fingers not sticky. Smells lemony, though.

Marie then noticed a paper place mat on her tray. It seems the St'ki tribe made liberal use of their honey in other rituals. One of those rituals involve seeing spirits by covering their bodies and sitting in a meditative trance. This did have the side-effect of freezing their bodies in honey and dust, but it was a rather interesting experience. Said experience could be found under Prehistoric Predators as the tribe's practice had originated from their ancestors.

---

"Huh. Well, it sounds like it can be told what to do, so we can just tell it to stand by or shut off." The guide stared at the statue. "Stand by?"

The statue did not pay the guide any attention. "Yeah, I don't think it knows English. Well, whatever you tell it to do, can you at least not let it run around the whole museum? Because we should take care of this issue before any other...Egyptian-speaking expert gets another idea."

---

Arms popped out from the wardrobe and pulled Hannah's clothes off. A dress was pulled out of the rack, and the wardrobe forced the dress over her. The dress itself seems rather interesting: it had a hoodie with sleeves that draped from the shoulder, and a skirt that cut from her hips but draped to her feet from behind. It also seems that all four openings as well as her back and under her chest had some ribbons.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:08 pm

"Okay... Uhh..." Sapphire looked at the statue and said "تعليق." ("Stand by.") Sapphire then looked back at the guide. "What? Apparently that statue only speaks Croatian."

(What? Egyptians speak Arabic nowadays, so it made sense to use Arabic as "Egyptian language.")
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:11 pm

Hannah yelped in surprise, practically jumping into the arms arms of the wardrobe wiggling and squirming in its grasp, blushing heavily as it stripped her, causing her hands to shoot up and cover her breasts, stumbling back slightly form the wardrobe as the arms disappeared, probably retrieving the dress, allowing her time to Look around the exhibit making sure no one was watching her. gulping as she felt the hands grab her once more, pulling her back to the wardrobe almost comically as it dressed her. "huh? this is rather interesting...? is that it?" she muses looking over her new dress "rather boring"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:41 pm

Surprisingly, the statue listened and didn't move.

"Well, that ended well. Kinda hoped it did wrap us up, but not stopping a sentient statue would have looked bad on my record." The guide turned to Sapphire. "Should we look at something else, or perhaps we should see where your friend went."

---

That was the only chance Hannah had to step away, as the arms then grabbed her again. This time, they grabbed her arms and pushed her hands to her shoulders, then then pulled and laced up the sleeves to trap her arms like butterfly wings. Her legs were lifted and inserted into the back of the dress, then the skirt was laced up into a single column and hindered her ability to move. The arms then pulled on the ribbons on her front which cased them to tighten around the base of her breasts and make them stand out a bit more in the dress, then tightened the laces on her back to accentuate her waist. The arms finally laced up her head, though it was tied into a bow on top with only her pony tail sticking out of the back.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:11 pm

Hannah yelped, moaning as she was garbed once more and pull back to the wardrobe, grunting as she strained against the arms, yelping slightly as they where forced into sleeves, groaning as they where tightened, pulling her arms closer and closer together, painfully so as she kicked and squirmed, struggling in the arms of the wardrobe as they grabbed her legs, shuddering slightly as she watched them disappear into the back of the dress before being laced up, like a corset or hobble skirt, her face blossomed in a deep blush as she felt the ribbon tightening around lower breast, forcing her to push them out in front of her, before being fallowed by the ribbon behind her, tightening the built in corset as it shrank her waist, and made it harder and harder to breath, she yelped, giving into the arms as the hood was slowly laced up, tightening around her head as it held her jaw shut and blinded her, leaving her to stumble around once it finished "mmoh<3"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:04 pm

The arms grabbed Hannah once more, undid her dress lace-by-lace, then pulled it off. It then reassembled her normal wear back onto her...backwards except for her shoes. This end up with her hoodie put on backwards, drawstring pulled and tied so only her ponytail stuck out again.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:26 pm

Hannah groaned when it was all done and finished, , dizzily stumbling over to one of the near by benches, dropping into the seat as she struggled to untie her hood, before loosening as she pulls it down, letting her hair fall from the ponytail as she blushes heavily, grumbling under her breath, slipping her arms into her sweatshirt as she spins it around so it was the right way around "... where can i get one of these?" she mumbles brushing her hand through her hair fixing it "though putting my cloths on backward could be a problem, heh couldn't let me walk around like that could you" she calls out to the wardrobe jokingly as she look around the exhibit "i wounder if there is any Lilimware stuff" Hannah chuckles to herself, shaking her head

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:09 pm

"I wonder where Ellody went," Sapphire replied.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:45 am

polyedit2000 wrote:
The guide headed towards a cell where she saw Sophie put the prison suit on. "Let me help you."

The zipper was pulled up, and the wig was attached to hide the zipper head. She then pulled the mouth zipper open. "Is there anything else you need? Just to let you know, I can attach straps to the cuffs. I can also adjust those cuffs so that you won't be able to remove the suit while those are still on, and I can also loosen them if I want to put you into another restraint."

She saw the guard and spread her arms towards him / her, satisfied that they finally found somebody. ,,Thank you'' she said with a giggly smile as she got the hood pulled up over all of her head, now finally enclosing her as she gave out a pleasured moaning.
,,Thank you for helping me with them, please modify them so that i wont be able to remove the suit on my own, i would also love the straps to keep me in my place...i feel like i mentally belong her.'' she giggled and spread her arms once more towards the guard, hoping for him/her to keep on her promise.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:49 am

Marie stared down at the place mat, fascinated. it only had a very simple illustration demonstrate. she imagined someone encased and Frozen in that honey And the thought made her skin tingle. she just had to see More of this! she dashed back to the hall of prehistoric predators And found the exhibit about this type of meditation.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:02 pm

It is unlikely that Lilimware is in the Classical Future exhibit. The stuff here was designed to the 50s at the latest and Lilim's oldest gadgets might be twenty years old at the most.

Anyway, the other gizmos Hannah found in this place does include a washing/drying line, a showering machine, an obedience helmet, a robot maid, a robot butler, and a statue maker.

---

A machine dinged and a mummy popped out of the end. It seems that as Ellody was exploring the modern mummification machines, she had gotten too close to one. The humming yet distant noise had overrode what Ellody could have yelled at the time, though in their defense, Sapphire and the guide were distracted by that Anubis statue.

At a glance, Ellody was a duct tape mummy with a breathing tube. The guide looked at the machine. "She got near the fish-wrapping machine. The tape is making her rigid. Underneath that, she's got a rubber layer to keep sunlight out and plenty of plastic to preserve her. Probably also have some herbs and sauce for flavor. Should we help her out?"

---

The guide pulled out straps and secured them around each cuff, from wrist to wrist and from ankle to ankle; Sophie shouldn't have issue moving around normally though she wouldn't be doing the splits. She then pulled out a key and clicked each cuff to lock them and the straps in place. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

---

Marie has found the ritual if the tree and hive was any indication.

Amberbee honey is a favorite treat for bears and other large omnivores, making this an ideal bait. However, dealing with giant animals and giant insects at the same time was dangerous, so one member of the tribe is nominated to gather the honey. Since there were no bags back then, the runner is covered in honey that solidifies over time, and sometimes they had to be carried to the hunting grounds.

The honey drips. There is a drain hidden in the foliage that keeps that display relatively clean.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:39 pm

"note to self" she mumbles writing a note down into her phone, "keep eye out for lilimware" she continues, finishing up as she catches her breath as she put her phone away before continuing down the exhibit, only stopping to look over the robotic maid and statue maker, the obedience helmet was in a glass case behind her "hmm these seem to be a bit more ... modern then the rest" she mumbles, moving over to read their plaques

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:48 pm

Sophie moaned happy as she felt the light tug when she tried to spread her arms once more. She shook her head once more in a bliss of joy and answered ,,No, if you would - please shut the zipper back up and if you feel like doing something with me, go right ahead, i dont mind.'' she said with a giggle, swaying with her rear to invite the guard to show her the real ways of justice.
She felt like she was trapped in her own small heaven and experimented with how much she was able to tug on the straps.

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:47 pm

As the final layer was added, Vixey again tested her prison. Only this time, there was nothing. She couldn't move an inch. Not her fingers, her head, nothing. (I'm a wrapped statue. This feels amazing! I can only imagine what else this place has when they let me...). That's when Vixey made the realization. (Oh NO! I forgot to tell them how long I wanted to stay!) She wanted to thrash and struggle, but the cocoon made that impossible. When she felt herself lifted, she started to panic. (No, wait, don't bag me. I need to talk to you. Wait! I don't want to be here forever!)

She then found herself staring at the floating words. "Huh, this is strange." She looked at her VR body. "I wasn't expecting this." She reached out and touch "Enter"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:24 pm

The Robot Maid was as tall as Hannah, though it had one single leg on a wheel. Its face was a bit bulbous, but its color scheme and decoration did resemble a maid. Most curiously, her back was empty and the inside was mostly empty.

The Robot Maid was designed as a trustworthy cleaning aide. In reality, the maid is a hollow exoskeleton that reacted to subtle button presses by a pilot. The creators had planned to create a metal skeleton to actually pilot it, but efforts were not successful.

Next, the Obedience Helmet, half a sphere of metal with an antenna on top:

One of the helmets crafted to induce thoughts into the wearer's brain, turning them into the perfect wife.

And finally, the huge contraption known as the Statue Maker. It was essentially a vat of some grey liquid with brushes on standby.

The Statue Maker was thought to be a machine capable of creating statues. However, it actually covers an unwitting subject in hard material. Despite reactions to the truth, the Statue Maker has grown popular in certain circles.

---

The guide zipped Sophie's mouth shut. "Actually, there is one thing you can do. Some of our displays and services have VR lenses installed so that you can enjoy your stay here and still explore the museum. I can activate that now, though as you are right now, you could still explore the actual museum. What do you think?"

---

Vixey zoomed into the lobby. The immediate difference between the VR museum and the real one was obvious as the basics such as the daycare, food court and gift shop were just blank walls. Actually, the customer service kiosk was still there.

The wings of the museum still looks the same, even with the exhibits. Of course, Vixey was not likely to see the real patrons in this virtual world, not that it matters as she hasn't visited the museum proper yet.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:54 pm

Hannah hummed to herself as she looked over the machines, picking up the obedience helmet, looking it over "hmmm odd, most of these exhibit items had something faulty or wrong with them, or the makers weren't able to finish them or what not" she muses to herself, checking to see if the helmet was off before she slipped it on herself, giggling "I bet someone hacked them or something, I'm sure if it did what the plaque said without failure Then this would be very popular and still around"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:06 pm

"That's a fish-wrapping machine?" Sapphire asked as she stared at a wiggling Ellody. "But Ellody isn't a fish..!" After getting a deadpan look from the guide, Sapphire then said... "Yeah, we should probably help her out."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:16 am

Sophie squealed happy as the Mouth part got zipped shut as she tried vigorously to touch it, unable to pull on it as it seemingly glued her mouth shut with it as well. She rubbed herself wherever she could , enjoying her predicament to the furthest messure she could. She giggled like a little child that just found a new toy to play with but suddenly stopped then when she was asked the question. She shook her head when hearing about the VR part and nodded agreeingly when she said she could go explore the museum as she was now.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:32 am

Marie stared at the exhibit with intrigue she tries to imagine what it would be like to be completely encased in honey. she stepped closer to the tree and hive to examine the honey. just to be sure not to ruin her clothes though, she took them off and place them just outside the exhibit, Stepping closer only in her underwear so as not to ruin her clothes which were already splattered with honey.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:51 am

The honey was different. Marie could tell that the honey was the same from the St'ki bread, but it seems to be thicker and more amber, and thus it had a strong but tacky taste.

Thankfully, it seems to drop down in huge globs, and the amount that dropped could cover half her body.

---

Thankfully, it seems that Sophie could at least see through the lenses of the suit. There were still a few things Sophie could check out in the prison exhibit. If she wanted cells with hooks, small cells, or restraints that didn't interfere with her cuffs, those were her options.

Huh, in the back, Sophie noticed some prisoners that were suspended in clear blocks with tubes connected their mouths to the outside. Some of them were restrained, but some of them were practically naked.

---

The guide unwrapped Ellody. The tape was simply long and the bag was drawn open at the feet. The plastic itself was secured with a few strands of tape, but after removing them, it had been easy to rip her out...though she smelled like soy sauce.

"So, how was your trip?"

---

The helmet hit her more than she expected. All thoughts were replaced with order, and denial was a thought. Hannah followed her order, marching out of the exhibit and towards the daycare.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Hannah grunted in surprise, stumbling a bit back in shock as she reached up to try and pull the helmet off, leaning against the display case so she wouldn't fall over "w wait w wasn't it j just off...." she stuttered, trailing off as she fell under control of the helmet, her hands dropping to her sides as a smile dance across her lips, as her pupil turned dark blue, her iris becoming a light blue, showing the influence and control the helmet had over her as the top of the antenna light up red showing it was red. slowly making her way through the other exhibits as I made my way towards the daycare, specifically one of the back rooms
Last edited by bond56 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:52 pm

Sophie had a bit of trouble to adjust her body to the new experience. She tried to grab herself but nothing seemed to work, she tried to go step by step but she couldnt go fast with those massive cuffs onto her ankles as well. She certainly noticed the prisoners and went closer to them, bit by bit as her body allowed it too. She gazed at them in joy and giggled behind the zipped up mouth shutter and moaned, rubbing her body as she couldnt much more than give in more into her desire , seeing as the prisoners enjoyed themselves as well.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Thankfully, one of the caregivers took the helmet off Hannah. "Again? Why is it that the 'wife' helmets go to the daycare? Well, since you're here, do you want to spend time at the daycare, or..."

The backroom had cans of latex and some stiff cocoons leaning against the walls.

---

Sophie found a plaque nearby:

Resin is a popular choice in no-cell restraints as they can be applied as liquid and end up solid. Higher qualities of resin are more resistant to chipping or cracking, making them ideal for long-term sentences. You can find more samples in the Resin gallery upstairs.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:36 pm

Hannah blinked, her eye reverting back to normal as she shook her head, groaning softly "think they could have made it a bit more comfortable with the whole process" she groans out, more to herself then anything as she rubbed her forehead as she rested her head in her hands for a bit, before looking up as she looked over the room she brought herself to, huh this is a bit different then what the helmet made her see, shrugging it off she sent a smile to the caregivers "thanks for that" she muses "or...? now whats the or..? option" she continues humming quietly

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:17 pm

"You can check out the rest of the museum." The caregiver said like it was obvious.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:43 pm

"huh? oh year. sorry seems my mind still a bit messed up from the helmet" Hannah chuckles nervously, nodding as she rubs the back of her neck awkwardly giving a smile "I think I'm gonna explore the museum a bit more, thanks for the offer though" Hannah calls waving to the caregiver as she exits the daycare center, stopping by the gift shop to see what they where selling as she waited for the elevator for the other floors

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:27 pm

"It was... Rather odd to say the least..." Ellody sniffed herself. "Why do I smell like a Chinese meal?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:51 am

Sophie chuckled at the idea of perfecting her encasement by trying out a resin bath as well. The one thing that held her from it was the possibility of death as she surely wouldnt be able to breath. She giggled abruptly and touched the walls, clinging to it almost to find the way upstairs and ultimately into the resin gallery.

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”