Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Webby's Wonderworld
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Metal arms yanked Emma's clothes off and forced a green puffy dress onto her, one that had bits of blue and sandy brown patches as well as black dots that made her look like a golf course. Then more arms pulled her hair into a bun and secured it with a golf pin, and also slipped two golf gloves over her hands.

---

Julia's plan worked as the jester was distracted and gave chase to one of the girls.

Meanwhile, Hannah pressed things so randomly that she ended up getting asked if she wanted to switch over from Halloween lighting to regular lighting with password correctly typed in.

((Rolled a 20.))
"Doh..! Terrific. I now look like one of those road rugs you find in kindergarten."

[Image: artworks-QYyy46Mg0LtLKp4m-m9umPg-t500x500.jpg]
Julia didn't waste any time and headed for the door. She moved crouching in short, quick dashes from one cluster of captives to another. With her petite size, the girl could count on the jester not to pay attention to her soon.
Whenever possible, she tried to free the damsels by tearing the cling wrap in the area of the hands (so that the captive could then free herself) or legs (so that she could at least try to escape). However, Julia did it in passing. Her main task was to get to the door.
"th-that actually worked?" Hannah blinked in surprise, her eyes wide in shock, she was half expecting for the emergence power to kick on and have to hunt down a generator. "uhh, I m-mean yes!" she vigorously nodded her head, tapping the regular lighting option.
(10-13-2022, 10:53 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: [ -> ]"Doh..! Terrific. I now look like one of those road rugs you find in kindergarten."

[Image: artworks-QYyy46Mg0LtLKp4m-m9umPg-t500x500.jpg]
Caitlyn laughed at the joke then took a breath. "Well... Looks like it's my turn." The blonde shut her eyes and jumped on the square reading 'Charging Station'
The light went all regular everywhere, even in the back halls, the back rooms and especially the Daycare.  However, it seems that the lighting panels no longer allow any of the lights to be changed through them.

"Irukuku!"  The jester jumped in front Hannah, his ball face back on.  "Did you just break the game!?  Oh no, I'm getting involved in this!"

The jester pushed Hannah and Julia out of the door and up the stairs back to the ring.  "And stay out!"

The jester went back into the Daycare and closed the door behind him.  Then he pushed out the girls that got freed.  "Out!"

---

[Battery Not Detected.  Engaging Hibernation Mode.]

A ring of rubber rose to cover Caitlyn's body and limbs from scratch damage quickly followed by another ring that pinned her limbs together and protect her from more damage.

[Estimated Charging Time: Error]
- "Oh. It was close" - Julia's knees were shaking, but not from fear, but from nervous excitement and an excess of adrenaline. That jester was damn fast.
- "What happened? Why did the light change? Did you save us all?" - she asked Hannah, chattering like a machine gun. At the same time, Julia began to untie her hands and take out the gags of those girls who had only their legs free.
(10-14-2022, 02:21 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: [ -> ]The light went all regular everywhere, even in the back halls, the back rooms and especially the Daycare.  However, it seems that the lighting panels no longer allow any of the lights to be changed through them.

"Irukuku!"  The jester jumped in front Hannah, his ball face back on.  "Did you just break the game!?  Oh no, I'm getting involved in this!"

The jester pushed Hannah and Julia out of the door and up the stairs back to the ring.  "And stay out!"

The jester went back into the Daycare and closed the door behind him.  Then he pushed out the girls that got freed.  "Out!"

---

[Battery Not Detected.  Engaging Hibernation Mode.]

A ring of rubber rose to cover Caitlyn's body and limbs from scratch damage quickly followed by another ring that pinned her limbs together and protect her from more damage.

[Estimated Charging Time: Error]

Caitlyn was only able to let out a shriek before the latex covered her body. It didn't help that another ring was added to her bondage, leaving her to pitifully struggle in the rubber wrapping, only able to moan for Emma to help her.
((And they got banned from the Daycare. Oh wow.))

"This is seriously what they call a battery?" Emma picked up Caitlyn. "Pretty sure rubber isn't a conductor of electricity." Emma looked around. "Sorry, miss. But if I gotta keep on the lay-low here..." Emma decided to piggy-back Caitlyn. What? She wasn't given a docking bay. "Thank goodness I could push 1800+ pounds of ice."
"I hope theres no coin in there but .... better then nothing" Hannah mumbled to herself, sending the jester an apologetic smile, before turning her attention over to jullia. "y-yeah at the security desk there was a panel allowing the light to be changed but from what he said ... I m-may have broken it? and thats why we were kicked out ... s-so sorry" she mumbled, getting down to help her free the girls

"do you wanna split up? or should we move together to the next area"
(10-14-2022, 03:30 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: [ -> ]((And they got banned from the Daycare. Oh wow.))

"This is seriously what they call a battery?" Emma picked up Caitlyn. "Pretty sure rubber isn't a conductor of electricity." Emma looked around. "Sorry, miss. But if I gotta keep on the lay-low here..." Emma decided to piggy-back Caitlyn. What? She wasn't given a docking bay. "Thank goodness I could push 1800+ pounds of ice."

Caitlyn squealed ad dhe tried begging for release, doing her best not to struggle, fearing Emma would simply abandon her.
- "If you hadn't done that, there would have been fewer rescued girls," - Julia said encouragingly (and mentally added, "Maybe we would all be tied up in Daycare now")
- "I would prefer to unite," - she replied to Hannah's question, - "So we can help each other in case of danger. And we will always have time to split up later."
Soon all the former captives were released. Although there are a lot more of them left on the Daycare.
"What about you, ladies?" - she turned to saved damsels - "Do you want to join our dream team? Or have you already had enough adventures?"
((She not battery, but amusing to see you think that))

Well, there is a golf bag among the decor to make it easier to carry Caitlyn in and free Emma's hands, should she think to use it.

Anyway, the door across from the dressing room should send the fake princess close to the 18th hole, which is a tall ramp that normally has a prize chance at the top.

---

This was actually a group of two guys and two girls they saved.  The normal guy spoke up first.  "I guess.  Our last plan didn't work out.  See, if you dress up as a mascot, said mascot might think you're a backup."

The other guy wearing a ninja hood replied calmly.  "Indeed, though it seems the other mascots were not fooled and captured us anyway."

A goth girl shook her head.  "Because you couldn't tell where the golf course was.  And princess here decided to punch the snail."

The one dressed as princess disagreed.  "Did the green light not mean that they won't attack back?"

The normal guy sighed.  "To be fair, the plan was made before the green light.  Anyways, we'll be in your care.  We're Sekai, Nino, Grey and Linea."
"Ah! Bingo..." Emma worked to get Caitlyn into the golf bag. "Hnngh..! Come on..!"
(10-15-2022, 12:00 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: [ -> ]"Ah! Bingo..." Emma worked to get Caitlyn into the golf bag. "Hnngh..! Come on..!"

Thanks to Caitlyn's size all Emma needed was a good push to make the nerdy blonde fit.

"Gmm mm hmm, Dhmm hmm!" (Get me out, damn it!) She cried out, already plotting her vengeance.
"Maybe I can keep under cover like this..." Soon, Emma made it out. "Maybe I can get a better view of this place from here..." Emma opted to climb the ramp, which is more like hiking than climbing to be perfectly honest with ya.
"they also have scanners for that kind of thing .... they seem a lot more advanced then regular animations" Hannah hummed, curiously looking around "I'm Hannah, its nice to meet you ...... hey, wheres Jane? wasn't she suppose to be watching us? to help us out if need be?"
Seems like Jane is nowhere to be found.

---

The 18th hole was the kind of ramp covered by a net as to keep payers from simply climbing to the top and dropping the ball on top.  Ah, the 18th hole's hole resembled a little throne up close and the hole (and failure gaps) seems to be designed so that the balls would roll back towards the reception desk.  Oh, and the hole itself was connected to a buzzer.

"Are there any balls stuck up there?"  The real princess Puff Puff asked.  She was as thick as the Queen of Wonderland with a round head as white as a golf ball.
"Uhh... One sec." Emma took a bit to get to the top. Ah, piss-ticles. Its the real deal. Once at the top, Emma reached into the bag and pulled out... A golf ball from one of its pockets. Emma dashed any questions she had on how a golf ball got in a bag full of rubber-coated person and dropped the ball into the hole, after which Emma got to the ground and put her ear against the ground like a hillbilly listening for a train.
- "Very nice to meet you. I'm Julia," the tomboy girl introduced herself. She was going to bombard new acquaintances with questions about the game and tokens, but Hannah's remark seemed more important now.
- "Oh yeah. There was another girl with us. Jane. But if the animatronics had grabbed her, she would have ended up in the pit. Isn't it? So, or she left without waiting for us. Or ..."- she stopped in mid-sentence, and did not come up with what the second "Or" could mean.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6