Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Pokemon RP: Typesuits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You heard of this thing called Typesuits. They are a set of sacks based on the 19 types in Pokemon. Why 19? Let's say I counted the once-used ???-Type as one. These sacks are basically strong canvas sleepsacks that hold the effects of each type, all except for the Normal type, which does nothing.

And so you went to a certain place. There, you will find the full range of Typesuits on display before you. In front of each is a button for you to press. Perhaps you can give it a try.
Pokemon trainer Aka Moro strutted into this place. She poked the Ghost-button, thinking about her two mains Cofagrigus and Dusclops.
(06-20-2023, 07:41 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Pokemon trainer Aka Moro strutted into this place.  She poked the Ghost-button, thinking about her two mains Cofagrigus and Dusclops.

Soon, you feel it happen. You were picked up by mechanical arms. For the sake of your comfort, your sweater, pants, shoes and socks were taken off, then taken to a locker. That locker would be given a golden plaque with your name on it. What? Just because I strip you doesn't mean I'm not gonna take good care of your clothes..!

Soon, a deep-purple canvas sack was brought over your body. The sack bore the Ghost-type symbol where the chest would be. The sack was zipped up from the back. Soon after, you feel the straps being strapped up around your body. With how big your boobs are, the Ghost-type symbol really stuck out. Immediately, you feel a sense of comfort in the sack. You feel like you're resting in a coffin buried six feet under, or resting in a sarcophagus meant for mummies. On the side, you feel a bit playfully mischievous, like Rose and the twins.

Because the sack matches your type, you suddenly became more aroused. Not dysfunctionally so; otherwise, I'd have a very difficult time easing you into this thing. It's based on the wearer's arousal to begin with. Essentially on a scale of 1 through 10, even a 1 would go up to a 3. You may get slightly more aroused than what I've described being in that thing since you have a thing for mummification, which the sack kinda does.
Aka's mind almost blanked out.  She did not expect to be caught like a Pokemon, but it was strangely comforting yet incomplete.
I'll let you process it before I move ahead. It takes a bit to get used to being in a Typesuit at first.
Aka Moro calmed down...mostly. It was pretty tight in certain places, and she should be getting ready to play with anyone coming to her.

Wait, that wasn't right. Aka Moro tries to look down and see if this suit had any way out.
While trying to stave off your slight horniness and slight mischievous mood, you would notice a few things about the suit. First of all, the material is comfy, yet strong. This is because the cotton of the fabric is interwoven with the silk of a Tarountula, whose silk is the strongest of all known Pokemon and can withstand the strikes of a swiper. Given a Scyther can cut a tree in half with one slice, one can assume that pure Tarountula silk has a tensile strength of around 1 exapascal. Basically to tear apart a square yard of pure Tarountula silk as thick as the 24-oz canvas the Typesuit is made of (1.32 mm thick), you basically need to pull on it with half a cup of that shit you'd find in neutron stars. Hulking your way out was definitely not an option, and I'm glad I got to use mechanical engineering properties to explain why something would be impossible to escape from through brute force.

The straps held firm, and if you look in the mirror, you can notice that the zipper is covered by a flap of the same material as the Typesuit itself. Escape isn't possible without an outside pair of hands to help you out. May as well get comfy in it.

Hmm. Well, you may wonder around wondering whether you should get a hood to go with the suit or not (I personally recommend ballhoods, but regular full-enclosure hoods are available as well), or you can carry on forward to that sliding glass door ahead of you.
Aka Moro leaned back. Whatever this place is, she doubt she could find or identify the tool to remove this sack. Besides, if anyone comes to complete this bondage, a hood wouldn't be too bad.
Well, there is another button with what looked to be a gag on it if you wanna try that. It's on the same display stand as before.
Huh. Well, if no one was going to come here...well, she wasn't looking forward to hopping forward, so she bopped the gag button.
Sure enough, Aka Moro got a big, deep-purple ball gag, followed by a deep-purple ball hood, which was promptly inflated. Through basically the equivalent of magitec, Aka Moro can see out the ball hood despite the hood being completely opaque. If she can see herself, she would notice that the ball hood bore the Ghost Type symbol.
Huh, Aka Moro didn't expect to see, but looks like she doesn't have an excuse. She hops towards the door.
Deus ex machinas designed for an easier roleplaying experience aside, you reach what looks to be the hub room. There, you can see that the area is friggin' big. You can comfortably fit a Boeing 747 or two in here. From what you can see, there are many paths, all colored and labeled with the symbols of each type. There is another door at the very end of this big room. Maybe you can do this thing called exploring.
Aka Moro has no doubt that she's a "ghost type". The question is what would it mean in regards to these paths. Would she have an attacking advantage or would it grant her defense? Or is she to match her path?

Well, there is one way to find out. Aka hops towards the "normal" path.
You head down the path, painted beige and labeled with the Normal Type symbol. You would soon come across an automated door, which opened up for ya. There, you came across a place lined with padded cells, and you can see girls bound in Normal Typesuits and ballhooded hopping around. Among the girls, you can hear the cute gym leader, Whitney, moaning while rubbing her rear end into another cute girl. It's an interesting sight, even when you couldn't see faces thanks to the lot all being ball hooded.
Ah, not exactly what she thought it would be. She hopped back out, finding that she doesn't really mingle with other people anyway, and so hopped towards the door in the back.
Not exactly social, huh? Well, this might make this RP a little harder to do. Anyway... Over here, you would find a stadium. It doesn't look like anyone here would be able to use their Pokemon here, so you would take a wild guess as to what you'd be doing here, especially with the arena in the stadium being surrounded by a whole lotta safety padding.
Right, this does not look like the place either. Aka Moro hopped back out, then decided to head to the Ghost section. At least she shouldn't stand out too much.
The Ghost section is basically the same as the Normal section, only with a more thematically-fitting motif. You still see cute, sacked and ballhooded girls milling about, with two of them being the ever-adorable Phoebe and the cute Acerola, but the standard doors used for padded cells are replaced with more thematically appropriate doors. The doors seemed to be made of stone, and carved on each door is the word "R.I.P", giving off a motif similar to the mausoleums people may be buried in when they decide to push up daisies.
Aka didn't plan to mingle, especially like this.  She looked for any empty "tomb" for some peace and quiet.
Pages: 1 2