Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Kink Talk: Peach's Costume Conundrum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
((This is inspired by the upcoming Princess Peach Showtime, which is well off from when this thread is made (March 22, 2024; goddamn!), and I felt this would be a silly little thing for me to do on Halloween time. Why not, right? In any case...))

It's Halloween. Peach is invited to a costume party at a pizza place. It's an odd choice, but Peach was in the mood for pizza. After all, Mario and Luigi both like the stuff. They are at home eating spaghetti, tho. In any case, walking into the pizzeria, Peach looked around and, immediately, she noticed some platforms just like the ones she used in Princess Peach Showtime. "Hmm... Decisions decisions..." Peach walked around, wondering what to pick.
(Frankly speaking, I don't really know how to play RPs of this format. You have identified the scene and the only character (Princess Peach). But what should the other participants do in this situation?)
(10-18-2023, 04:27 AM)Bound cat Wrote: [ -> ](Frankly speaking, I don't really know how to play RPs of this format. You have identified the scene and the only character (Princess Peach). But what should the other participants do in this situation?)

(It's pretty much like my other Kink Talk deals, ex. the Shantae and the Meggy Wrapture kink talks.))
And while the princess was thinking, a girl with short-cropped black hair dressed in a waitress uniform sneaked up to her. The uniform clung tightly to her beautiful figure. Perhaps even too tightly. If Peach had taken a closer look at this waitress, she might have noticed that her uniform was clearly small in both size and height. The waitress's costume almost cracked at the seams on the girl, and the skirt was so short that she constantly had to pull the hem down so as not to reveal her panties to the world.
Anyway, the girl cleared her throat to get the princess' attention and said:
- "Welcome to our humble establishment. Would you like to try some pizza?"
"Hmm?" Peach turned around. "Oh! Err... That's a bit too small for you, don'tcha think?"
- "Too small for me? What?.." the waitress asked puzzled, but then she realized what it was about.
- "Ah. You must be talking about my uniform. You see, today is my first day at work. I'm filling in for my colleague, who is a little tied up right now (The girl giggled, as if there was some kind of joke in her words, understandable only to her). So I had to wear her uniform. And now, if you have no other questions... What will you order?"
"Well... I'll take a pepperoni and mushroom, with garlic bread sticks on the side. And for dip in case you ask, marinara will do."
The waitress took out a notebook and wrote down Princess Peach's order. Or at least he pretended to write it down.
- "Okay! Pepperoni with onions, bread and mushrooms with carbonara sauce! Make yourself comfortable and wait a bit, while I go to the kitchen and give your order to the chef"
Without waiting for an answer, she left in the direction of the kitchen.
"Okay...?" Peach shrugged. "Hmm..." Peach decided to look around the place.
In addition to the platforms that were mentioned at the beginning, there were cozy tables made in the form of mushrooms in this pizzeria (obviously, the waitress meant that Peach should sit at one of them). There was also a bar counter without a bartender, and several doors. One of them led to the kitchen, where the strange waitress disappeared, the other two led to men's and women's toilets, and on another door hung a sign "For staff only". If Peach had listened carefully, she could have heard strange sounds like knocking coming from behind that door.
"Hmm?" Peach carefully went to the door. "Okay, normally I wouldn't do this... But I'm the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. Surely it's my responsibility to help those in need." And so, Peach pulled out a hairpin. She picked at the lock. Once she got it done, she opened the Employees-Only door.
Behind the door was an empty locker room with several rows of lockers on which the names of employees were written. In the center of the rooms there were several benches, on one of which some clothes were lying around. It looks like it was taken off and left here in a hurry.
There were two more doors at the far end of the locker room. Judging by the signs on them, one led to the shower, and the other to the toilet stall. It was from behind the second door (which led to the toilet) that the knock came. Now that the door to the locker room was open, the princess could hear that the knock was loud enough, as if someone was banging on the door from the inside. In addition, he was accompanied by a muffled grunting "Mmmphhh!!! HHMMMPPP!!!"

But as soon as Peach had time to see and hear all this, a voice was heard behind her:
- "Hey. What are you doing? You can't go there! This is a staff-only room."
The waitress came back from the kitchen. In her hands was a tray with a cup of coffee and a cake.
"I'm sorry. It seems that you have a kidnapped person in the back here," Peach said. "And as the princess, I'll have to intervene." Peach went into the room, intending to handle the situation herself.
The waitress placed the tray on the table closest to her and followed the princess into the staff room:
- "No, no, no. What kind of nonsense is this? We are a very successful and serious pizzeria, no one kidnaps people here. As for these strange sounds, I can explain everything to you."

Meanwhile, the grunting outside the toilet door seemed to get more louder, and the knocking became more intense.
"Lady, I've been kidnapped many times for the past 35 years; I know very well what a kidnapping is." Rather than stopping, Peach made a mad dash for the kidnapped lady.
- "Wait! You misunderstood everything!" - the waitress rushed after the princess and managed to grab her by the collar of her dress right in front of the door, behind which the abducted girl was presumably.
- "Listen to me, please. Behind the door is one of the employees of this pizzeria. This is the waitress I'm filling in for right now. She just ate some poisoned food, her health is not in danger, but because of this, she cannot leave the toilet now. So I took her uniform and work as a waitress instead of her. I swear, everything I just said is the truth! Let's just leave her alone with her thoughts and go back to the dining room. You wouldn't like it if someone broke into your toilet, would you?"
"Lady, food poisoning does not sound like constant muffled cries for help and fervent door kicking. Management will love to hear about this." Peach slapped the girl's hand away. This time, she booted the door open with her heeled right foot. Given Peach can break brick blocks that are a cubic meter, her foot should be no different from a battering ram.

((Kidnapper lesson #1: Don't lie to someone with 35 years of experience in getting kidnapped.))
Behind the door, an amazing picture appeared to the princess's gaze. On the toilet bowl with the lid down sat a petite girl dressed only in underwear. And of course she was tightly bound. Her hands were tied behind her back with a rope, her legs were wrapped with silver tape around the ankles and above and below the knees. Several coils of rope passed over and under her small breasts tied the girl to the drain tank, preventing her from getting off her "faience throne". Her mouth was gagged with a red ball-gag. All the poor thing could do was knock with her bound feet on the toilet door from the inside and try to scream through the gag.
She was shorter and had a leaner build, than the fake waitress. Obviously, the "waitress" wasn't lying, when she said, she had to wear someone else's uniform.
- "Mpppfffng! Mppphhhh!" - the bound girl screamed, looking with big frightened eyes somewhere behind Peach's back.
- "I asked you not to look there, you little curious peach," - said the "waitress". She hugged Princess Peach tightly from behind and pressed a cloth soaked in chloroform to her face.

((By the way, the fake waitress really wasn't lying. She just wasn't telling the whole truth. The real waitress actually ate the food that was poisoned with sleeping pills, and now she was sitting in the toilet and couldn't get out of there. And the kidnapper really put on her uniform and went to work instead of her))
Of course. That still gets the princess every time... Peach struggled against the chloroform dipped rag, but she soon passed out.
The bound girl desperately struggled with her ropes and screamed through the ballgag, trying to come to the princess' aid or at least cheer her up a little. However, the kidnapper, although she was not a master of disguise, was perfectly able to knit knots.
- "I'm sorry, honey, but today is clearly not your day," - fake waitress said to her captive, which caused a new storm of muffled protests.
Then she carefully laid the sleeping Peach on the floor of the locker room, took off her crown and with quick confident movements stripped her to her underwear (I hope this day the princess wore her underwear, otherwise she risks freezing).
- "Well, now let's get down to my favorite part of the job," - she said, and took out the binding supplies from the locker.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5