Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: The Great Type Escape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so here you are at an escape room type deal. The deal here is you have yourselves bound in Typesuits and you try to escape rooms based on the Types of Pokemon out there. There are 18 rooms, one for each type (because I couldn't for the life of me think of how the ??? Type room would work.). You might be in for a treat if you manage to complete the challenge. Needless to say, you find yourself at the lobby, where you would see a few chairs and a lady at the desk. It's pretty neat, actually.

((This is a girls-only RP since I'm not into men. Just letting you know.))
Julia entered the lobby. She was a petite tomboy-girl who loved various dangerous adventures and challenges. As usual, she was wearing a black T-shirt with a white skull (the symbol of her favorite punk band), a red baseball cap with the logo of the Red Socks team, short denim shorts and high boots.
Wasting no time, she walked up to the reception desk and said to the lady sitting there:
- "Hi! Is there a room escape challenges being conducted here? I would like to sign up."
((Can we get started? Or do you need more characters?))