Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Whiskers and Cream Coffee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to Whiskers and Cream Coffee, a more... out there Café. Are you visiting as a patron? Are you a normal server, or are you more of a Special staff member? Whoever you are, you can always expect good coffee and amusing incidents at Whiskers and Cream.

Guest: Maybe you come by the Café a lot, wether because of the music, the menu, or simply because you enjoy the kinkiness of the Special Servers or perhaps this is your first visit after hearing about it from a friend, just remember to abide by the rules or you might become a Special Server yourself.

Normal Server: dressed in the basic uniform for  Whiskers and Cream consisting of a maid dress in any color with matching gloves, tights, pumps and a fun pair of cat ears on your head your duties are pretty basic: Make the drinks and food, take them to the patrons, and make sure everything is properly cleaned... Okay yes you also got the weirder aspects too like helping the special servers get in and out of their costumes, feeding them and other projects the boss asks. Be mindful though, too many mistakes and some of the other girls might get you suited up.

Special Server: Are you on probation? Did you become a nucense in the bar? Or are you just a kinky girl? If you said yes to any of these, then the Special Server is the role for you. To earn your freedom from the rubber cat suit (or maybe to just earn some time with the zipper over your crotch open) you'll have to take on a color themed cat maid persona as you count the hours (or days) till you sentence is done. 

Notable figures: 

Connie Drake is the owner of the café, a former professional weightlifter the Amazon of a woman stands at 6'6 with her lush black hair tied in a high ponytail. She normally sits in the back and uses a laptop to toy with the encased women, either using the electrodes in the suits to playfully shock them or activating the toys to reward or torment the girls.

Candie is one of the longest working special servers at the Café, she also tends to be the one the others tend to torment. While not many would be able to tell who she really is, there are people who'd be able to pick out the Pink themed cat girl's identity, and that's when her panic would make a fun show.

Kitty is a bubbly social media influencer and former game show contestant who enjoys working at the counter. The green clad tends to get side tracked by talking to customers or making a post online... Sometimes resulting in Kitty walking into the back and 'Mint' coming out.
((It's not really my RP-format, but I'll try))

Alex (a chubby guy dressed in jeans and a black T-shirt) entered the cafe. He had never been to this cafe before. In fact, the guy was ready to swear that yesterday there was a vacant lot on the spot.
"Well, let's see if the food here is delicious," - Alex thought and sat down at the nearest empty table.
Skitts walked into the cafe.  She was a white-haired girl in a blue shirt and jeans.  Having come for a snack run, she decided to look at the menu screens.
(05-10-2024, 02:29 PM)Bound cat Wrote: [ -> ]((It's not really my RP-format, but I'll try))

Alex (a chubby guy dressed in jeans and a black T-shirt) entered the cafe. He had never been to this cafe before. In fact, the guy was ready to swear that yesterday there was a vacant lot on the spot.
"Well, let's see if the food here is delicious," - Alex thought and sat down at the nearest empty table.

Alex didn't have to wait long for service as a maid stepped up to the table... At least maybe they were. The young woman before the plump girl was indeed dressed as a maid but her dark pink costume sat over a neon pink latex cat suit! Thanks to the cat themed hood leaving the eyes uncovered, she could see that the woman before her looked annoyed as she set a menu in front of Alex

(05-12-2024, 08:26 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Skitts walked into the cafe.  She was a white-haired girl in a blue shirt and jeans.  Having come for a snack run, she decided to look at the menu screens.

"Welcome to Whiskers and Cream!~" An Asian woman happily chirped from behind the counter. Skitts could easily recognize the woman in the green cat maid outfit as Kitty from Total Drama Ridiculous Race. "What can I get you today?"

If Alex and Skitt look at the Menus they will see the normal types and sizes of coffees and teas along with a few others like Cinnamon Toast Espresso, Cookies and Creme Macchiato, and Spearmint Mocha latte.

Along with the normal Chocolate and Vanilla cakes they had a few other choices as well such as the Raspberry Cheesecake, the Red Velvet Mint cake, and The Health Nut, which appeared to be more like a rice cake then the sugary treats.
Alex stared at the waitress in surprise. Her uniform looked too lecherous, even though almost the entire body of the girl was covered with clothes. Also, the fact that there was no mouth slit in the cat hood did not escape Alex's attention.
- “Umm... Thanks” - blushing deeply, the guy took the menu from the girl - “Can you talk with this thing on your head?”
"Uh..." Skitts glanced between the girl and storefront, wondering if she had walked into a fetish store. She decided it was more like a niche maid cafe. "Hm, I would like
a Spearmint Mocha and Red Velvet Cake."
(05-17-2024, 01:47 PM)Bound cat Wrote: [ -> ]Alex stared at the waitress in surprise. Her uniform looked too lecherous, even though almost the entire body of the girl was covered with clothes. Also, the fact that there was no mouth slit in the cat hood did not escape Alex's attention.
- “Umm... Thanks” - blushing deeply, the guy took the menu from the girl - “Can you talk with this thing on your head?”

The girl looked annoyed (either because of Alex or the situation it was unclear.) as she shook her head no, the long pink wig shaking back and forth with her movement. However Alex could notice a few strands getting caught on a small tube in the center of the cat mouth.

(Yesterday, 07:52 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: [ -> ]"Uh..."  Skitts glanced between the girl and storefront, wondering if she had walked into a fetish store.  She decided it was more like a niche maid cafe.  "Hm, I would like
a Spearmint Mocha and Red Velvet Cake."

"Sure~" Kitty chirped as she put in the order. "Oh, I almost forgot. While their not all done yet, we have two other kittens coming out soon like our girl Candie." She then motioned to the girl before Alex.
“You seem to have a little trouble with the wig. Let me correct it,” - without waiting for an answer, Alex got up from his seat and carefully unhooked the pink strands from the tube. When his face was next to the girl's feline face, he asked in a whisper: “Wink at me twice if you are being held here against your will.”