Bastian Fan-Boards
Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Printable Version

+- Bastian Fan-Boards (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Product Testing (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Kink Talk (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook (/showthread.php?tid=113)

Pages: 1 2 3

Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Flashlight237 - 01-26-2023

So you are in a small room with a projector. You would see several pictures before you.

This is a kitchen:
[Image: white-kitchen-floating-shelves-232ac9fb-...b3b1e9.jpg]
This is what you'll have to protect.

This is a Meggy:
[Image: meggy-spletzer.gif]

And this is where you'll be the instant Meggy touches the oven:
[Image: IMG_0317.jpg]

You don't want to be in the ground underneath some rock jutting out of it, do you? Well, here's the deal.

So you're waiting on the head chef so you can cook a feast. Problem is some dumbass decided to invite Meggy over. Thankfully she's running late, but she's still coming over, so you basically have to keep the kitchen well-guarded. Tranq her, bind her, mummify her, I don't care. Whatever you do, don't let Meggy in the kitchen.

By the way, if you hear some voice that sounds like the cutest thing you can think of, that's Meggy and she's nearby. That's your cue to go after her before she does anything to the kitchen. So yeah, don't let Meggy cook.

Oh, and the kitchen is in the door to your right. Just letting you know.

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Polyedit2000 - 01-28-2023

Archie, the blue-haired girl, decided to protect her kitchen by swapping the house with a haunted house.  She then pulled out a big can of marshmallows and clapped her hands.

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Flashlight237 - 01-28-2023

Well, technically you'd all be sharing the same kitchen, but alright then...

You redecorated the house in seemingly hypersonic speed (I'll have to calculate that later) and you brought your own trap in the form of what I can safely assume is Stuffy. Neat. Let's hope she gets the idea of "Meggy's Cooking=Death."

Anyway, while I can still explain stuff, there is a door that says "Anti-Meggy Supplies" on it. In it, you would find a sort of armory with some weapons like straitjacket cannons and those net guns from Spongebob Squarepants, plus a variety of traps and restraints (for when you wanna tackle Meggy down or something) that you can use. And if you don't think that's enough, there's also ACTUAL FREAKING LAND MINES! That'll keep the Meggy out of the kitchen!

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Bound cat - 01-28-2023

Julia (A skinny little tomboy-girl who has already been in other RP) looked around in bewilderment. "I think the kitchen and the house used to look different"
In any case, she didn't have time to reflect on these metamorphoses. Julia went to "Anti-Meggy Supplies" and took as much tape and rope as she could carry and still move fast enough. She also took one net gun from "Spongebob".
Then the girl went out into the yard and set several traps around the perimeter. After that, she quickly climbed a tree and hiding in the dense foliage began to observe the approaches to the house, looking out for Maggie.

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Polyedit2000 - 01-29-2023

While Archie was figuring out how a straitjacket gun was supposed to work (beyond "pull trigger"), Stuffy dragged a landmine into her can and exploded.

"That's a spicy meatball!"

...Archie didn't think that this Meggy girl needed much preparation with Stuffy and that other girl, so she opted to carry the straitjacket gun with her, at least after moving Stuffy to the counter.

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Flashlight237 - 01-30-2023

Julia seemed to have things prepared outdoors. Great.

While Archie had a weapon locked and loaded and Stuffy is most likely got indigestion from that explosion (though I can't be so sure as I've never seen Stuffy suffer an injury, never mind a land mine explosion from the inside), everything seemed perfectly fine... That is until you hear some cute humming.

It's about time I showed you the cameras. In a TV screen, you can see footage of Meggy out in the front yard humming cutely to herself. And this is the part where I'll demonstrate the traps.

(I'll be controlling just this one trap to show how they work; for controlling traps, the person who set the crap can decide how a trap works or ask me to do so.)

Just then, Meggy stepped on a trap tile and, sure enough, Meggy was brought into a pit, The sandy pit slowly took her in as something strappy pulled her in. "Hey! Let me go!" Meggy struggled to get out, but the trap wasn't relenting. Soon, only her head stuck out of the pit... That is until... POP! The pit spat Meggy out, revealing that she was trapped in an inflatable cocoon.

Meggy is trapped by the Antlion Trap!

"Urgh!" Meggy struggled against the sack she was stck in. "Hey! Do I LOOK like a Wet Bandit to you?!"

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Bound cat - 01-30-2023

- "Gotcha!!!" - Julia shouted, gracefully springing from the tree.
She ran to the captured Maggie and on the run, almost without aiming, shot her twice with net gun to consolidate her success.

(01-30-2023, 02:10 PM)Bound cat Wrote: - "Gotcha!!!" - Julia shouted, gracefully springing from the tree.
She ran to the captured Maggie and on the run, almost without aiming, shot her twice with net gun to consolidate her success.

Hmm... Looks like I'll have to roll for success chance here. At how close you seem to be (I'm guessing 10 meters, maybe 15), I'm gonna wager a 20-25% chance of success with how wild your shots were. And...

https://prnt.sc/O31UMhiYIlXO

Your first shot hit Meggy square on, wrapping her completely in the gray, inexplicably-opaque net. Your other shot missed and wrapped around a bush on the other side of the yard.

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Polyedit2000 - 01-30-2023

Archie checks her watch as she waits for the chef.

(01-30-2023, 04:55 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Archie checks her watch as she waits for the chef.

It's 3 PM. You have an hour until the head chef arrives.

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Bound cat - 01-31-2023

- "Yaarr!" - Julia let out a pirate battle cry, ran up to the wrapped Maggie and, without removing the net, quickly began to entangle her ankles with a rope.

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Flashlight237 - 02-01-2023

With the rope being wrapped and knotted around Meggy's inflatable sack where her ankles would be. I'll let you take care of the rest.

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Bound cat - 02-01-2023

Julia threw the rope over a strong thick branch of a nearby tree and began to pull it. Soon, the packed Maggie was hanged upside down by her legs three meters above the ground. Julia the wrapped the other end of the rope around the tree trunk and tied a few knots, so Maggie wouldn't fall down.
After that, she leaned against a tree to catch her breath a little. Julia was not very strong physically and was not used to lifting weights. So now she was all sweaty and tired.
- "Uff.... uff... it seems... Ufff... the kitchen is safe..."

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Polyedit2000 - 02-03-2023

Archie poked her head out of a kitchen window, spotting Julia. "Did that Meggy girl come yet?"

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Flashlight237 - 02-04-2023

Out the window, Archie would see Meggy cocooned and suspended in a tree trying to escape.
((https://prnt.sc/2eiaIAvFDFt9 ))
So far, she had no luck.

((I'm thinking Meggy needs six successes to escape; three for the heavy-ass inflatable sleepsack, two for the full-body encasement from the net, and one for the rope.))

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Polyedit2000 - 02-04-2023

((Alternatively, reading the restraint condition makes me think that there is 3 DC checks ranging from 15-25 or 1 DC check of 25-30, preferring Strength but sometimes Agility.  Though some restraints are temporary (like drying goop) that lasts for a period of time.

...Watching this week's episode, Meggy has high Strength and Agility))

A white goop creeped up behind Meggy, shaping into a female form.  "It's Morbin' time."

The white being gulped Meggy's head and tried to suck her out of the restraints like escargot.

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Flashlight237 - 02-04-2023

(02-04-2023, 10:15 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: ((Alternatively, reading the restraint condition makes me think that there is 3 DC checks ranging from 15-25 or 1 DC check of 25-30, preferring Strength but sometimes Agility.  Though some restraints are temporary (like drying goop) that lasts for a period of time.

...Watching this week's episode, Meggy has high Strength and Agility))

A white goop creeped up behind Meggy, shaping into a female form.  "It's Morbin' time."

The white being gulped Meggy's head and tried to suck her out of the restraints like escargot.

((Good idea. Roll for strength for Stuffy trying to get Meggy out of all that. I got 9 (https://prnt.sc/wsW2EULW1TGu ) for Meggy trying to pull away from Stuffy. I'll assume +4 modifier for a strength stat of 18 (the upper limit for stats for a human normally) since she kinda lugged around an infinite mass. That's totalling at 13.))

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Polyedit2000 - 02-04-2023

((Rolled a 4))

Stuffy the white thing let go and stepped back. She decided Julia would be the easier meal and slowly loomed towards her.

"Okay, have fun." Archie returned to the kitchen, then decided the kitchen wasn't haunted enough and so began putting webs here and there.

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Flashlight237 - 02-05-2023

(02-04-2023, 07:50 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: ((Rolled a 4))

Stuffy the white thing let go and stepped back. She decided Julia would be the easier meal and slowly loomed towards her.

"Okay, have fun." Archie returned to the kitchen, then decided the kitchen wasn't haunted enough and so began putting webs here and there.

Sure enough, Meggy started struggling like heck trying to get out. It took plenty of flailing about, but...

((17 for strength, 21 including +4 modifier: https://prnt.sc/udh2GZ1d7H2z ; Escape Progress: 1/3))

Meggy would soon manage to somehow snap the rope with her angry flailing.

As for the spiderwebs, while I'm sure nothing could beat a Darwin's bark spider in web strength, the size of the webs was manageable. Hope Julia can walk through without too much trouble.

(02-01-2023, 02:53 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Julia threw the rope over a strong thick branch of a nearby tree and began to pull it. Soon, the packed Maggie was hanged upside down by her legs three meters above the ground. Julia the wrapped the other end of the rope around the tree trunk and tied a few knots, so Maggie wouldn't fall down.
After that, she leaned against a tree to catch her breath a little. Julia was not very strong physically and was not used to lifting weights. So now she was all sweaty and tired.
- "Uff.... uff... it seems... Ufff... the kitchen is safe..."

Keep your eyes peeled. You'll never know when Meggy will fully free herself.

RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - Bound cat - 02-06-2023

Julia stared at the white female figure in surprise and muttered: "What are you?!"
Just in case, she stepped back a couple of steps and hold the gun in front of her.