Bastian Fan-Boards
Overbound - Printable Version

+- Bastian Fan-Boards (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Product Testing (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Roleplay (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Overbound (/showthread.php?tid=119)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Overbound - Flashlight237 - 05-27-2023

"Well, that was interesting," Ella said. "I wonder how that Hannah girl is doing." And so, Ella left, wondering where the other human girl went.

RE: Overbound - Hisbraingoingthrough - 05-28-2023

Harley followed with slight annoyance in her face that she MIGHT of gotten her name wrong. “I think it’s April.”

RE: Overbound - Flashlight237 - 05-28-2023

"Oh yeah, right," Ella replied. "Brain fart."

RE: Overbound - bond56 - 05-28-2023

"eh? that was a .... joke..." April tried to call after her, before Skitts disappeared, chuckling to herself she shook her head, letting out a sigh as she began to make her way to the clearing. "well, in for a penny....."

RE: Overbound - Polyedit2000 - 05-29-2023

The girls found themselves heading to the exit where April is.  Personally, I'd figure they'd at least rest and warm up.  Oh well.

As the girls and April approached the scene, the cave seems to dim.

"Human magic...it's such a mystery isn't it?  How they can awe people.  How they they can wow disbelievers.  How...do they accept their own magic and yet banish us for our magic?"  The stage lit up with Skitts wielding a wand.  "Assistant, no...humans, this is a special show.  We will not fight for the eyes of the public but for a far greater audience.  For the ones that will enjoy the thrills...will be your lives!"

Skitts started off with a couple of birds.  Several soul magic birds that fly at the girls, to avoid the confusion.

RE: Overbound - bond56 - 05-29-2023

"again? really starting to wish I stayed home ... or trapped in the collar at least" April whispered to herself with a slightly blush as she quickly scramble out of the way of the soul birds, making sure to keep her distance as need. "oh come on skitts! don't you wanna preform more magic for everyone? I know I would! it was so fun performing with you!"

RE: Overbound - Flashlight237 - 05-29-2023

((Why do I hear boss music?))

"Whoa!" Ella dodged. "Easy there..! I think you must be mistaken. Only a select few humans are capable of real magic. Most of the magic shows in the human world are just staged performances. You know, acting."

"As a magician, I would like to continue on, but as Town Guardian, I must fulfill my duty to capture wayward humans."  Skitts thrust her hands forward.  "By the way, I've been mixing soul and human magic.  Let know know how this works out."

Two lines of knotted scarves flew down and seemed to loop around the trees like a giant spider weaving a web.

Ella looked at the scarves that flew past her. She watched as the scarves did their thing. "Well, it's certainly impressive how you managed to mix stageshow magic with real magic, I wouldn't lie."

RE: Overbound - Hisbraingoingthrough - 05-29-2023

Harley stopped in front of Skitts and pondered “what is it with these monsters and bdsm?”

"I'm impressed that you are able to figure anything about human magic, let alone learn how to combined them" April hummed in awe, her cheeks seemingly stained with a permanent pink blush as she watched the scarves form the massive spider-web. "most human magic is just slight of hands, stage show tricks, because it seems we forgotten all about our own magic, so if anyone can figure out a way through the barrier it would be Skitts the Sensational"

(05-29-2023, 04:19 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Harley stopped in front of Skitts and pondered “what is it with these monsters and bdsm?”

"Maybe the mean ol' flower hadn't gotten to these guys," Ella replied.

"Ah, that's too kind."  Skitts smiled at their praise.  The scarves disappeared when they failed to hit anyone, causing her to frown.  "Are you feeling shy?  Well, one of you will have to you're going to have to volunteer..."

Skitts snapped her finger as she tells someone to 
Quote:Dance

"Or I'll make audience participation mandatory."  Skitts summons another wave of birds to fly at the girls.

"better then being killed or whatever" April added with a shrug "...actually, I remember Devonn saying something about, 'the only reason we aren't dead is that the queen demand's our souls' so why do they fight like they are trying to?" she wonder curiously, tilting her head to the side as she quickly moved out of the way of the oncoming birds once again, shyly stepping forward. "w-well .. i al-already asked t-to be your a-assistant so...." April began to belly dance, trying to ignore the stares.

Ella danced alright; she opted to dodge the birds by doing a pirouette. "If I can be frank, audience participation feels semi-mandatory in this case."

((That last bird dodge was a freebie, so I decided to roll for it this time. Got a 19.: https://prnt.sc/oPUcMdzJuzPp ))

The birds missed those that danced, and because of that, also missed Harley.

"That was only the practice round.  Let's try something more risque."  Skitts summoned forth a four-tier box, altogether big enough for one person.

Quote:Get in the box.

She also summoned several spectral swords.

"Well, may as well give it a shot." Ella took a turn this time. She climbed into the box and waited.

"huh, a gimmicky fight then?" April mused to herself as she stopped dancing, her cheeks still burning with a blush while she moved to hide behind the box for cover.

The boxes closed and the sword sliced through Ella!  Unlike Devonn's angry pain, Skitt's soul magic felt more...suggestive bunny.

"Alright, intermission time."  Skitts told the girls.  "I can take questions before the next act."

"Oh! Mmh! Well, if I may ask... What just happened?" Ella asked.