Bastian Fan-Boards
Overbound - Printable Version

+- Bastian Fan-Boards (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Product Testing (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Roleplay (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Overbound (/showthread.php?tid=119)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Overbound - Flashlight237 - 05-31-2023

Ella soon managed to snap out of the mind control, though she may find herself in a bunny suit for whatever reason. "Oh dear..!" Ella said. "Well ain't this a pickle..!"

RE: Overbound - Polyedit2000 - 05-31-2023

There were two stairs leading to two doors. One was locked and the other lead outside the house.

RE: Overbound - bond56 - 05-31-2023

"i'm g-guessing that door leads to Skitt's house..." April chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck as she stepped out of the basement and back into the snowy outside, stretching her arms above her head, looking over her shoulder at Ella. "shall we try again?"

"Yeah. We have a chance to continue."

((Speaking of, considering that Undertale characters seem to remember every reset we do, I wonder if Skitts will show up like, "Hey, I remember you! You're that bum I done nabbed!"))

"then lets get this done~ hopefully" April nodded before heading off back to skitts.

((papyrus, who is the second boss and I'm assuming the one skitts is taking place and or inspired after, doesn't kill you or anything, he throws you into a cell so you can easily escape to fight him again, and most don't really remember the resets, they can have feelings or flashes and what not, but only two characters really remember the resets Xp))

As the girls passed an advice stall, they could spot the clearing at the exit. This time, Skitts was there reading a magazine.

Ella, of course, made her approach (I mean fuck it, we gotta deal with Skitts in order to pass). With all the disregard for safety Obi-Wan Kenobi had around General Grievous, Ella said "Hello there."

"thats o-one way" April giggled, quickly joining her by cartwheeling in.

Skitts put her magazine away.  "I hope you know what you're doing this time...Well, let's see what trick we got this time."

Skitts summoned birds and

Quote:Step behind the sheet.

"... maybe should have checked the advice stall" April mumbled to herself, slipping behind the sheet as instructed to avoid the birds.

Ella, too, followed Hannah. I mean a sheet is relatively big.

RE: Overbound - Polyedit2000 - 06-01-2023

The girls disappeared before the birds took flight.

"Oh wait, I need you for my next trick."  The girls reappeared feeling a bit suggestively bunny.  "Now..."

Quote:Pick a card

RE: Overbound - Flashlight237 - 06-01-2023

Okay... This shouldn't have anything nailing us, Ella thought. "Uh, how about the one in the far left?"

RE: Overbound - bond56 - 06-01-2023

"hehe, already did this trick on me~" April hums, seeing as there was no attack or anything coming, so she simple stepped back, not choosing a card.

Ella got the rabbit card...and some more rabbit feeling.

As for Hannah, that bunny little feeling faded.

"Alright, let's try this again."

Quote:Lay into the two-piece box.

"I would've imagined I'd pick the three of spades," Ella said. Ella then turned to Hannah. "Hannah, you wanna go?"

((Oh! I get it now. It's to prevent repeats..!))

"it seems best if we take turn" April hummed nodding as she eye'd Ella, trying to see if the card did anything before stepping into the box.

When Ella felt less rabbity but still bunny, April was starting to feel a bit bunny as Skitts swung the sword down...

And thunked at the box.

And swung down again.

And thunked the box.

"Seriously, these swords suck!" Skitts muttered as she...took a break from that trick.

"Might I suggest using a saw instead?" Ella asked.

April made herself as small as she could inside the box, still finding herself flinching with every thunk. "s-still as nerve r-racking as last time ...."