Bastian Fan-Boards
Overbound - Printable Version

+- Bastian Fan-Boards (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Product Testing (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Roleplay (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Overbound (/showthread.php?tid=119)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Overbound - Flashlight237 - 06-29-2023

Ella yawned. "Well, let's had back to Esylum. We were gonna look for Elizabeth, but it was too dark to do so."

RE: Overbound - bond56 - 06-29-2023

"shall we pull the usual scooby doo and split up?" April ask, in a mixture of a yawn and a chuckle

"I'd rather not," Ella replied. "My cousin Gwen told me to never split up."

RE: Overbound - bond56 - 06-29-2023

"hmmm? why's that?"

"Well, duh! It's dangerous to go alone..! It would very likely put us in more danger than we wish to be in."

RE: Overbound - bond56 - 07-01-2023

"I mean ... we split up at the swamp" April chuckled, shrugging her shoulders as she continued on her way out.

RE: Overbound - Flashlight237 - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 01:26 PM)bond56 Wrote: "I mean ... we split up at the swamp" April chuckled, shrugging her shoulders as she continued on her way out.

Ella sighed and followed April out.

RE: Overbound - Polyedit2000 - 07-03-2023

The girls looked around Esylum and saw a masked black-haired Hornkin at the food stalls. That temporarily caught their attention as this girl dressed more modernly compared to this town.

RE: Overbound - Flashlight237 - 07-03-2023

"Hmm..." Ella made her approach, a little cautious of this one.

If you were to take a guess, this Hornkin is actually Diamont in disguise, and you can hear her mutter calculations to herself, mainly temperatures and rotational speeds.

Ella raised an eyebrow at first. At first, there was a pause. Soon after, Ella curiously asked... "Uhh... Trying to work on geothermal energy or something?"

RE: Overbound - bond56 - 07-03-2023

"hmmm, daimont? what are you doing here? I thought you'd be working in Sylthorn, with your institute being over there, helping around town?" April hummed curiously as she approach, looking over the food stall.

Diamont snapped out of her muttering and took a few seconds to recognize the girls. "Ah, you two again. I was just thinking about these childhood snacks. It's just that...there's less stalls then I remember. It's possible that the youth of today don't have the raw skills that our ancestors had."

RE: Overbound - bond56 - 07-03-2023

"well .. I remember a couple of hornkin mentioning how another part of Esylum was sold to the Synthorn Initiative, and they mentioned the sellers usually are on the younger side, it sounds like more and more are sell to synthorn and moving there, or just out of town." April offered, as she looked around, trying to gauge how full, or empty, the town was.

"Really, it feels more or less the same back in the human world," Ella replied. "A lot of people, especially Gen Z people, are focused on this thing called Tiktok, and they seem more concerned about trying to put weird words like 'rizz' and 'pog' into dictionaries than baking and such, it seems. I don't get it either; I can bake a mean apple pie if I wanted to, although cherry is my personal favorite."

RE: Overbound - Polyedit2000 - 07-04-2023

"Eh, I see." Diamont looked to the stalls again. "I mean, in Synthorn, we're experimenting with making food fast, and it's pretty fast and uniform."

Taking a look at the stalls, there were some snacks like skewers, kettle corn, and candy apples (or they at least looked like that). One or two of these stalls did not have consistent quality with their snacks, though.

RE: Overbound - Flashlight237 - 07-04-2023

Ella then put two and two together. Rotational speed... Temperature... Snacks made fast and uniform... 

"Oh! You mean microwave ovens! I don't know anything about building a microwave oven, but I can show you how to use one if you're interested."

RE: Overbound - bond56 - 07-05-2023

"if they are inventing it then I don't think they need help knowing how to use is .... and shouldn't they have microwaves already? if they can just peruse the other humans memories? I mean ... shouldn't be to hard to figure it out"

RE: Overbound - Flashlight237 - 07-05-2023

(07-05-2023, 03:46 PM)bond56 Wrote: "if they are inventing it then I don't think they need help knowing how to use is .... and shouldn't they have microwaves already? if they can just peruse the other humans memories? I mean ... shouldn't be to hard to figure it out"

"I think that particular memory ability is fairly limited if Claire's trying to think about how to build a microwave oven, April."

((For real, how were they able to determine the time between Ella and April's arrival and the time the last person was captured, yet one of them had to think over how to work technology that humans invented in 1947?))

RE: Overbound - Polyedit2000 - 07-05-2023

Claire can see that the humans have no interest in classic snacks, and so too did her own interest.

"Eh, there's only so much we can learn from observation alone. It's not like the humans bothers to takes those things apart. Anyway, I suppose that's all for Esylum now." Claire starts to depart from Esylum.