Bastian Fan-Boards
Overbound - Printable Version

+- Bastian Fan-Boards (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Product Testing (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Roleplay (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Overbound (/showthread.php?tid=119)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Overbound - Flashlight237 - 05-10-2023

((Fair nuff.))

Ella went up first. "Yes, I came to swing by Synnamon Town. The others behind me are here for the same thing too."

RE: Overbound - Hisbraingoingthrough - 05-10-2023

Harley waited from behind and got nervous there were so many new elements about this place and that fight from earlier worried her.

RE: Overbound - Polyedit2000 - 05-10-2023

"Right then. I guess we can speed this up a bit." The Hornkin handed Ella a couple of name tags that read:

Name- Human
Reason- Visiting

Also mixed in with the name tags were a couple of tickets.

"Right, that's my quota for greeting visitors today." The Hornkin cracked his neck and sat behind the booth. "Well, if you have any questions, you probably should ask the attendant of the Visitor's Booth, which is me."

Ella shrugged. "It'll do." Ella handed one of the tags over to Harley. Soon after, Ella looked at the one she had and noticed something. "Hmm?" Ella examined the ticket. "What's this?"

RE: Overbound - Hisbraingoingthrough - 05-10-2023

A ticket huh? The human Harley never knew that the hornkins could be so humanlike nothing like the barbaric fight from earlier. She thought about what could the tickets mean.

RE: Overbound - Polyedit2000 - 05-10-2023

"Ah, right. The Town Captain got some new magic to show off. Human magic, that is." The Hornkin chuckled as if there was an inside joke. "Course, she's a humble sort of girl, so she's going to show them off at a few venues instead of the town square. In fact, I'm certain she'll be easier to deal with if you volunteer for a few of them."

Seems about right, Ella thought. I'm sure having her performance feel more real would be interesting. "Alright, seems fair. I think I'll give it a shot if I can find her."

RE: Overbound - Bound cat - 05-11-2023

(I think I'll leave this RP. Things are moving too fast for my pace)

RE: Overbound - Hisbraingoingthrough - 05-11-2023

Human magic..?. The blue haired woman was too old for bunnies in hats and nickles behind ears but still she was interested.

RE: Overbound - bond56 - 05-11-2023

April stood there silently with a look of utter confusion, completely thrown off by the sudden change of pace. "h-huh?" is all she an really mumble as she took a name tag and ticket. "where will these venues be? and ... is there anywhere you recommend visiting? stores, inn, th-those sort of things?"

RE: Overbound - Polyedit2000 - 05-11-2023

"Those seem like good places to check."  The Hornkin admitted before he looked over the whole group.  "Hm, I got the feeling that some of you don't have the energy to go on after that first segment.  Tell you what, the next snow storm's coming so anyone not playing along should take the time to go."

Another snow storm comes in.  I'll swing by 24 hours later, so confirm if you are continuing or leaving (or joining).

RE: Overbound - Hisbraingoingthrough - 05-11-2023

Harley clung onto Ella with a sense of security. "Wherever she wants to go i will follow".

RE: Overbound - Flashlight237 - 05-11-2023

"I'll be continuing on," Ella replied.

RE: Overbound - bond56 - 05-12-2023

"comtinuing, wanna see this 'human magic'" April nodded.

RE: Overbound - Polyedit2000 - 05-12-2023

The snowstorm cleared, and it seems that Jadien and Julia were no longer with the group.  It's just Ella, April and Harley at the booth.  In addition, the Hornkin is no longer at the booth either, but there is a map of this town lying on the countertop:

-Inns include: Snow Bunny Motel and Puppy Seal Hotel.
-Bars and Grills include: Choco Chugga and Smoky's
-Shops include:  Wooly Ways Craft Store and  Library of Alexander
-Misc Locations include: Frozen Shore and Twins' House
-Exits: Gate, Swamp, Lake

RE: Overbound - Flashlight237 - 05-12-2023

"I suppose we should check some of the inns first, but I feel like the Hornkin might be a bit more appreciative if we checked out their local businesses..." Ella opted to check out Wooly Ways. Maybe there's something of interest here.

RE: Overbound - bond56 - 05-13-2023

"then I guess I'll check out snow bunny motel? get us some rooms." April offered as she memorized the map the best to her ability, before heading off to check out the inn's.

RE: Overbound - Hisbraingoingthrough - 05-13-2023

Harley also wanted to check out wooly ways her heart pounding with fear. “Then we should go to the library probably a way to get outta here.”

RE: Overbound - Polyedit2000 - 05-13-2023

Ella and Harley walked until they found what seems to be a small store. Inside the store, half of the store had piles of yarn and knitting needles while the other half had knitted clothing, with Lilith hanging up some clothes.

---

April couldn't miss the building that had two big rabbit ears on top. When she walked in, though, it was dark...

Then a light shone down on a cloaked figured. "Ladies and Hornkins, for far too long, our kind has been denied the outside world due to the magic of humans. But not too long ago, I have acquired tomes of their own magic. Behold the magical might of..."

This Hornkin tossed off her cloak, dressed in a blue sexy magician getup and a matching hat. "Skitts the Sensational!"

The other Hornkins clapped gently for her as she chortled. "Ah ah, of course, the tomes didn't cover unsealing the barrier, but I'm certain we can create a spell to do so once I practice this human magic, and what better practice is there than a volunteer?"

RE: Overbound - Flashlight237 - 05-13-2023

"Oh! Lilith!" Ella said. "Fancy seeing you here..!"