Bastian Fan-Boards
3.AM Tickle me greebee - Printable Version

+- Bastian Fan-Boards (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Product Testing (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Roleplay (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: 3.AM Tickle me greebee (/showthread.php?tid=120)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

3.AM Tickle me greebee - Hisbraingoingthrough - 04-21-2023

Its 3AM Devils hour and Harley has posted a video looking for people to do a challywith her as she's too scared to do it alone. She had heard rumors that if put a plush toy of famous Birthday Cake Boulevard puppet character Greebee on a paper drawn with his face on every corner at 3 AM he will come to life. She has just posted the video and you seem like the rumor is a bunch of bullcrap.

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Flashlight237 - 04-21-2023

((Dude, what am I reading here?))

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Hisbraingoingthrough - 04-21-2023

(its a parody of an old wives tale tickle me elmo dolls coming to life at 3AM)

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Bound cat - 04-21-2023

Well.
Jane (the athletic, muscular girl you could see in the Halloween Queen RP) liked Harley's video and left a comment: "Of course, this is an interesting story. But do you really believe in this nonsense? Even the legend of Boundy Mary sounds more convincing."

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Hisbraingoingthrough - 04-21-2023

Harley left a comment as well "so you coming over or not i wanna see if the rumors true, im also cooking popcorn".

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Bound cat - 04-22-2023

Jane replied: "Well, I'm in. We'll do this stupid ritual, and when it doesn't work, we can watch some horror movie with popcorn."

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Hisbraingoingthrough - 04-22-2023

Harley replied with concern "if you can bring Julia and Alex with you seems no one else has commented"

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Bound cat - 04-22-2023

Jane: "Sure, I'll call them. You could invite Rae, and then our whole "Halloween team" will be back together. It should be fun."

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Hisbraingoingthrough - 04-22-2023

"Nah man Rae moved a while back but im welcome to put her on video if you will". She said with a bit of resurgence in her voice.

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Bound cat - 04-23-2023

Jane: "Well. Meet us in 20 minutes. Don't start without us."

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Hisbraingoingthrough - 04-23-2023

She started cooking popcorn  and soon enough ot was 20 minutes. She sat down nervous about what will happen.

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Bound cat - 04-24-2023

At about the appointed time, the whole company came to visit Harley. Sporty girl Jane, chubby awkward guy Alex and petite energetic tomboy-girl Julia. They took with them two boxes of pizza (Alex), a pack of beer (Julia) and several cans of energy drink (Jane). After mutual greetings and exchange of pleasantries , Jane asked: "I still don't understand what this ritual with the doll is... What's it name? Greenbee ? Tell us more."

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Hisbraingoingthrough - 04-24-2023

"his name is Greebee. Legend has it at 3am if you put him on a ouija board or a paper with his face on it that looks like a ouija board, he will come to life and kidnap you!"

- "Will he kidnap us?" - Alex shivered apprehensively - "And what happens to those whom he kidnapped?"
- "Relax, man," - Jane said, "Ghosts, monsters, and killer-dolls... or rather kidnapper-dolls... only happen in horror movies and urban legends."
- "I wasn't so sure about that. Someone think that Halloween Queen is also an urban legend, but she is quite real," Alex retorted.
- "And I believe in ghosts, but I'm not afraid of them at all!" - Julia said proudly - "However, this is a good question. What happens to those who are kidnapped by these mushroo... this Greebee?"

"noone knows at the moment which what going to find out . So you guys want a ouija board or paper?"

Jane: "This proves once again that it's all nonsense. If no one came back after the abduction, then how did people know about this monster? However, this is a rhetorical question. Let's get started!"
Julia: "I'm ready! Let's get started!"
Alex: "One moment. I still don't understand how it works. We have to do one ritual all together and monster will kidnap us all together? Or should everyone have a separate ritual?"

“We all do it so it knows we aren’t alone. But I have a nerf for Jane and Julia. Alex ,me and the rest of lady’s will do it on paper.”

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Bound cat - 04-25-2023

- "Well, then. If you have all the necessary supplies for the ritual, then let's get started," Jane said.
- "Yes, yes, yes! I can't wait to meet this mushroom monster too!" - Julia supported him.
- "Maybe we should arm ourselves first and lock all the doors and windows..." - Alex suggested timidly - "Just in case this creature really comes."

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Hisbraingoingthrough - 04-25-2023

"arent you the slightest bit curious to see this nerf is?" She said holding out two small rings.

RE: 3.AM Tickle me greebee - Bound cat - 04-25-2023

((Sorry, I thought it was a typo))
Jane took one of the rings and turned it in her hands, examining it from all sides.
- "Actually, it's interesting. And what does the nerf have to do with it?"
She handed the ring to Julia.