Bastian Fan-Boards
Halloween? - Printable Version

+- Bastian Fan-Boards (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Product Testing (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Halloween? (/showthread.php?tid=59)

Pages: 1 2

Halloween? - Flashlight237 - 09-25-2021

Hey there. So, I've been wondering what the new forums' first Halloween RP will be like. I mean there had been several in the past, like a zombie asylum RP that I'm pretty certain made artificial zombies given Poly's clues at the time, but given Halloween is around the corner, it'd be best to post a request for a Halloween RP thread here. Why not, right? So yeah, there's that.

RE: Halloween? - Bound cat - 09-26-2021

It sounds very interesting

RE: Halloween? - DarkGrey - 10-01-2021

The old A Little Tied Up forum (before it fell over due to repeated server issues) had one such RP with a group exploring a haunted house, while each wearing costumes that featured a bondage element.

Something like that, maybe? Or the classic "mysterious shop that wasn't there yesterday", where folks go to buy their costumes. All the costumes on offer come with some "interesting" features...

RE: Halloween? - Flashlight237 - 10-01-2021

(10-01-2021, 05:18 AM)DarkGrey Wrote: The old A Little Tied Up forum (before it fell over due to repeated server issues) had one such RP with a group exploring a haunted house, while each wearing costumes that featured a bondage element.

Ah yeah, I remember that; in fact, I remember exactly who GM'd that RP: Joshwolf999 aka Tiger99.

RE: Halloween? - Tiger99 - 09-18-2022

(10-01-2021, 03:13 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote:
(10-01-2021, 05:18 AM)DarkGrey Wrote: The old A Little Tied Up forum (before it fell over due to repeated server issues) had one such RP with a group exploring a haunted house, while each wearing costumes that featured a bondage element.

Ah yeah, I remember that; in fact, I remember exactly who GM'd that RP: Joshwolf999 aka Tiger99.

Hey, I know that guy.

RE: Halloween? - Flashlight237 - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:03 PM)Tiger99 Wrote:

Hey, I know that guy.

Ah, you had me there, bro..!

RE: Halloween? - Tiger99 - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:07 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 08:03 PM)Tiger99 Wrote:

Hey, I know that guy.

Ah, you had me there, bro..!

Thank you, I try XD

RE: Halloween? - Bound cat - 09-18-2022

By the way, Halloween is soon

RE: Halloween? - DarkGrey - 09-19-2022

So, are we getting anything like that going? I'd be in it...

RE: Halloween? - Tiger99 - 09-19-2022

I mean... I do have an idea using one of my favorite Darkmage Products.

Miles from town, surrounded by woods on all sides sites the three story home once belonging to an owner of a doll company no longer in business. The owner vanishing mysteriously when allegations arose of kidnappings from her factory. 

The home sat abandoned and forgotten for nearly thirty years before new rumors began spreading about ghosts and money hidden in the mansion's walls as well as more people vanishing without a trace. Dare you attempt to search it's halls for the rumored riches, or will you joined it's rumoured missing?

(This RP would contain China Doll Mask shenanigans, forced costuming, humiliating situations, and a chance to join a supernatural harem)

But again, it's just an idea.

RE: Halloween? - Bound cat - 09-19-2022

Good idea. Although I don't really like the endings in which the character remains in captivity forever.

RE: Halloween? - Polyedit2000 - 09-19-2022

Was cycling some ideas so here are a few (they might not be re-adapted to the season yet):

-Candyland Conundrum: Based on Cuphead's Sugar Land episode, players enter a candy land to enjoy all they want while keeping in mind a few rules. Some candy encasement and transformation, along with some hungry things.

-Sweet Sandy Dessert: Different version of above, involving a pyramid and candy stuff.

-Rubber Brush Party: Rubber Brush is a Naga's Den item that can transform whatever and whoever it paints to whatever the painter wants.

-Compression Costumes: Was thinking about some costumes that takes a number of people to wear yet has one person controlling the whole costume, some compression involved.

-Compression Mansion: Had been reading translated Pixiv novels and there was this one author that liked to put people in stocking cocoons that hid/shrunk people into small objects like pillows and buns.

-Dilly Dolly: Putting people into thick doll suits. Pretty much any kind of thick from plush suits to inflatable dresses.

-Bondage Games: Death Game but with bondage. Did not really think deeply into this one.

-FNAF: Just thought of this after drawing the requests. Didn't get far into thought.

RE: Halloween? - Tiger99 - 09-19-2022

(09-19-2022, 11:41 AM)Bound cat Wrote: Good idea. Although I don't really like the endings in which the character remains in captivity forever.

I mean it's meant to be a possible end, you could also escape (or even take a prize home Wink )

(09-19-2022, 01:34 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Was cycling some ideas so here are a few (they might not be re-adapted to the season yet):

-Candyland Conundrum: Based on Cuphead's Sugar Land episode, players enter a candy land to enjoy all they want while keeping in mind a few rules.  Some candy encasement and transformation, along with some hungry things.

-Sweet Sandy Dessert: Different version of above, involving a pyramid and candy stuff.

-Rubber Brush Party: Rubber Brush is a Naga's Den item that can transform whatever and whoever it paints to whatever the painter wants.

-Compression Costumes: Was thinking about some costumes that takes a number of people to wear yet has one person controlling the whole costume, some compression involved.

-Compression Mansion: Had been reading translated Pixiv novels and there was this one author that liked to put people in stocking cocoons that hid/shrunk people into small objects like pillows and buns.

-Dilly Dolly: Putting people into thick doll suits.  Pretty much any kind of thick from plush suits to inflatable dresses.

-Bondage Games: Death Game but with bondage.  Did not really think deeply into this one.

-FNAF: Just thought of this after drawing the requests.  Didn't get far into thought.

I like all those (though my top three would be Rubber Brush, Dilly Dolly, and Compression Costumes) also funny enough on the FNAF idea I did something Last Year with that idea. 

https://www.deviantart.com/tiger99/art/Walking-to-the-Party-895193966

https://www.deviantart.com/tiger99/art/Getting-the-party-ready-896584807

RE: Halloween? - Hisbraingoingthrough - 09-19-2022

I started a Halloween rp if anyone is interested.

RE: Halloween? - Flashlight237 - 09-19-2022

(09-19-2022, 01:34 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Was cycling some ideas so here are a few (they might not be re-adapted to the season yet):

-Candyland Conundrum: Based on Cuphead's Sugar Land episode, players enter a candy land to enjoy all they want while keeping in mind a few rules.  Some candy encasement and transformation, along with some hungry things.

-Dilly Dolly: Putting people into thick doll suits.  Pretty much any kind of thick from plush suits to inflatable dresses.

-Bondage Games: Death Game but with bondage.  Did not really think deeply into this one.

-FNAF: Just thought of this after drawing the requests.  Didn't get far into thought.

I would assume both of the first two ideas can be combined and, well, they had. There was a candy-themed RP you did where Rose (then introduced as a fantasy character) basically isekais several people and has them do things for her and her people. It took place in a town and I recall there being bounties being one of the things you can do to help spruce up the town. One of the bounties had you try going into a pyramid, but that never materialized.

Personally, I like the idea of doing a FNaF RP. I recall a couple of the four animatronics you used: one being a black, rubbery ooze guy named Goozer and the other being a mummy named Mummeh or something like that. I don't recall the others.

RE: Halloween? - Tiger99 - 09-22-2022

Oh! I just thought if another idea! 

As you stand at the Fairground entrance you look back at the flier in your hand.

"If terror and fun you with to pursue, then Carnival De Sade is for you. 

If terror and pleasure this Halloween you inquire, then the Carnival is what you desire.

But be warned and take care, before you claim all to be unfair.

If you deny yourself in this excursion, then you may become trapped within your own perversion.

Are you brave enough to step on the Carnival's ground? Or will you run from the potential of being bound?

Please show this flier at the Carnival ticket booth on Oct. 31 at XXXX for half off admission. Come costume and it's free."

When you tried looking up this 'Carnival De Sade' you could only find a page on it from an urban legend website. The story talks about a fair grounds that seems to be everywhere at once which is why on Nov. 1st there are some cases of people finding themselves miles away from their homes, some even in other continents! When asked how this happened, many mention the Carnival, as well as friends who went missing. Those stories get a little more risque with some fetish literature sites using it as a holiday writing prompt.

But that's why your here. Whatever your reasoning (you want to get proof it exist, you think the whole urban legend is bull, ect) You decided to dress up and experience whatever lies inside it's plywood walls. After all, how bad can it be? 

So along with stuff that falls under bondage I wanted to try and kinda pick around some of Bastianmage's other images like the happy sacks, nonsense and rubber tf's and this has the potential to be a permanent capture situation or you can have escaped (just talk to me about something you like and I'll try to build up to it)

RE: Halloween? - Flashlight237 - 09-22-2022

(09-22-2022, 03:56 PM)Tiger99 Wrote: Oh! I just thought if another idea! 

As you stand at the Fairground entrance you look back at the flier in your hand.

If terror and pleasure this Halloween you inquire, then the Carnival is what you desire.

If you deny yourself in this excursion, then you may become trapped within your own perversion.

Are you brave enough to step on the Carnival's ground? Or will you run from the potential of being bound?

Please show this flier at the Carnival ticket booth on Oct. 31 at XXXX for half off admission. Come costume and it's free."

When you tried looking up this 'Carnival De Sade' you could only find a page on it from an urban legend website. The story talks about a fair grounds that seems to be everywhere at once which is why on Nov. 1st there are some cases of people finding themselves miles away from their homes, some even in other continents! When asked how this happened, many mention the Carnival, as well as friends who went missing. Those stories get a little more risque with some fetish literature sites using it as a holiday writing prompt.

But that's why your here. Whatever your reasoning (you want to get proof it exist, you think the whole urban legend is bull, ect) You decided to dress up and experience whatever lies inside it's plywood walls. After all, how bad can it be? 

So along with stuff that falls under bondage I wanted to try and kinda pick around some of Bastianmage's other images like the happy sacks, nonsense and rubber tf's and this has the potential to be a permanent capture situation or you can have escaped (just talk to me about something you like and I'll try to build up to it)

Hey, as long as nobody gets mauled by leopards by the time the carnival is over due to being lost in the African savannah or something, I'm game.

RE: Halloween? - Tiger99 - 09-22-2022

(09-22-2022, 04:03 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote:

Hey, as long as nobody gets mauled by leopards by the time the carnival is over due to being lost in the African savannah or something, I'm game.

No maulings but possibly a carousel pony tf ;3

RE: Halloween? - Bound cat - 09-23-2022

It looks interesting. Something similar was in the TV series "From"

RE: Halloween? - Tiger99 - 09-23-2022

(09-23-2022, 04:20 AM)Bound cat Wrote: It looks interesting. Something similar was in the TV series "From"
I'm not familiar with that series but thank you.