Bastian Fan-Boards
Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - Printable Version

+- Bastian Fan-Boards (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Product Testing (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Kink Talk (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel (/showthread.php?tid=83)

Pages: 1 2 3

Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - Flashlight237 - 02-04-2022

Shantae was in her lighthouse reading a comic book while wearing her adorable belly-dancer outfit. You know the one:
[Image: Shantae_hgh.png]
She was indulging herself in a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos all while reading her comics. Of course this is the same girl who ate a whole tub of ice cream before bed, so of course she'd do that. She's so cute, I swear. Anyway, how do you go about nabbing her?

RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - Polyedit2000 - 02-05-2022

D'jenn knocked on the door.  She wore a short-skirted sari of purple and gold bracers, with a ponytail of blue that had a streak of violet.  She also carried a knapsack with her.

RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - Flashlight237 - 02-05-2022

"Hmm?" Shantae went to answer the door. Upon answering the door, Shantae looked at the new face and said, "Hello~ You seem new."

RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - Polyedit2000 - 02-06-2022

Compared to Shantae, D'jenn had a shorter ponytail and was more top-heavy.  "Are you Shantae, protector of Scuttle Town?  My name is D'jenn, or Jenn in common tongue.  And yes, I am a half-genie.  Actually, I have come on behalf of my mistress for a mission.  She wishes to have a playdate with the famed half-genie hero, and she is willing to pay you for your time."

RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - Flashlight237 - 02-06-2022

"Wait, mistress?" Shantae asked. "Weird. Nobody from the genie realm does magic lamps anymore..."

"I meant as my employer and lady of the house.  I usually deal with the paperwork for her business.  It's not as glamorous as your job but it pays well."  D'jenn clarified.  She then pulls a big bursting sack of gems from her knapsack.  "Speaking of which, this will be your down payment if you agree to at least speak with her in person.  Whether you continue or quit afterwards, that portion is yours to keep."

"Well, uhh.... Sure! I wouldn't mind."

D'jenn dropped the sack and did a little dance with a sway of her hips.  The next moment, D'jenn and Shantae were inside what seems to be a throne room, the throne itself on top of a row of stairs flanked by a pair of statues.  The sides of the room are lined by large pillars, with an ornate door at the opposite end.  "Mistress, your guest is here."

And from the ceiling, a blue-haired girl in a puffy shirt and mantle landed on the throne.  "Ah, the great Shantae, I've heard tales of you.  How you have fought the king of pirates, saved the land of genies, and stopped the fearsome sirens of the sea.  And now, you stand me...The Architect Baron!"

D'jenn looked up and coughed.  "...Your overalls."

"Over all, I have a mission for you and I will pay you wonderfully should you choose to accept it."  The girl prattled on.  "I want you...to get captured by me!  Don't worry, I'll cover your room and board while you're here.  All you have to do is let me tie you up and stick you in a dungeon cell and we'll have a lot of fun time together!"

"I mean, two of those three things were done with Risky's help, admittedly..." Shantae chuckled, letting out a sweat drop soon after. Shantae soon realized what she was in for...

"Wait what?"

RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - Polyedit2000 - 02-08-2022

"...Shantae, if I may have a word with you."  D'jenn pulled Shantae to the side.  "Mistress Archie is not really a baron.  She is, however, a big fan of the Squid Baron's adventures, especially the epic battles between you and him.  And, well, you were the easier of the two to find."

"Please indulge in her fantasy, if not for her, then for me."  D'jenn pleaded.  "I kinda need the break."

RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - Flashlight237 - 02-08-2022

"Well, I, uhh... I suppose..."

RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - Polyedit2000 - 02-12-2022

Architect Baron jumped in.  "Great!  Let's get down to business!"

Architect Baron stepped on a tile that sent her and Shantae spiraling down a slide, dropping down into the next floor.  This floor seems to have several small shacks as well as six doors, five of them with plaques over them.

"So, the whole place is getting renovated at the moment, so most the gimmicks for the four wings are gathered in their first rooms."  Architect Baron explained.  "The door with the big plaque leads to my wing which includes the throne room and my bed room.  Then there's also that last door which leads to the dungeon."

"...Before we go into the dungeon, do you want to check out the other wings?  I mean, once renovations are done, anyone lucky enough to get out of the dungeon would have to grab keys from each wing to eventually escape, and if you have time, maybe you can test out how good the gimmicks are."

===

The doors by plaques:

None - The Dungeon
Triangle - The Sand Wing based on desert ruins.
Square -The Mind Wing, a sort of padded prison.
Fish - The Sea Wing, containing pools of fish.
Circles - The Magic Wing based on a laboratory.
Big Castle - The Baron's Wing, containing the Throne Room and Architect Baron's living quarters.

RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - Flashlight237 - 02-12-2022

"Oh!" Shantae replied. "Well, I suppose a challenge would make more sense, plus it'd be fun to some people who wind up here... Sure!"

Shantae looked at the doors. The plaques were simple enough. Triangle, Square, Fish, Circles, a castle... Whatever. Shantae opted to try out the Square door first.

"I wonder what this is all about..." Shantae opened the square door, then entered the room.

RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - Polyedit2000 - 02-12-2022

The first thing that Shantae would notice in this wing is that the floor and walls seemed to be covered in square pillows.

"I heard that Squid Baron worked with Hypno Baron once.  That's the guy who makes people sleep-walk, right?  I'd imagine that it'll be bad if you sleep and walk at the same time, so I covered this wing in pillows."  Architect Baron explained as she followed Shantae.  "Well, I'm still ordering more pillows in.  But anyway, the minions here are focused on one gimmick: a jacket with sleeves so long that if the ends get tied, you'll have trouble escaping!"

"Right, I should introduce you to the minions in this wing.  This here is Stikki.  She has a cousin at Hypno Baron's castle."  The pale ghost girl waved.  "If she gets close to you, she can do some ghost thingy to put her stuff on you.  And as you can see, she has that jacket on her, though it's not strapped yet."

"Next, we got the Headless Nurses."  These seems to be girls in nurse uniforms with heads, though their heads seem to be wisp-like.  "They also help take care of the other minions, though they do throw sleepy needles at unruly patients."

"And then we got a Sleepworm."  This seems to be a big black worm-like thing as big as Shantae.  "It's not a real worm, but if it eat you, you'll have a tough time getting out."

RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - Flashlight237 - 02-13-2022

"I've seen Ikki... Well, several Ikkis, actually... They had this strange thing for hiding in chests and attacking me." Shantae petted the Sleepworm. "That being said, these guys all seem nice. Hehe. If I can recommend something, however, maybe try mattresses. They used to use those for padded cells." Shantae then stepped away. "Anyway..." Shantae turned to Stikki. "Do you wanna go first?"

RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - Polyedit2000 - 02-13-2022

Stikki nodded before diving straight at Shantae.  There was a bit of push before Stikki emerged from the other side and dove into the floor covering her naked body.  As for Shantae, it would be difficult to not notice the jacket she was now wearing, the sleeves forcing her arms into a self-hug that seems to be difficult to release.

"Stikki went to grab new clothes."  Architect Baron explained.  "Normally, she would be gone for a while, but since we move most of the stuff here for the meantime..."

Stikki popped back up immediately with a new jacket.  "Also, if Stikki grabs you again, she'll add a new item to your...I guess restraint is the right word?  You know, she normally would not be able to retrieve her stuff quickly, so I never got to see how many things she can put on the same person..."

"Well, one way to find out..." Shantae turned to Stikki. "Wanna give me another round?"

((Nat 1))

Stikki grinned, and it was not the type of grin found on a nice ghost as she grabbed Shantae and dragged her through the floor, dropping the genie into a small padded room with a trunk. This seems to be Stikki's private room as she opened the trunk and several things came flying out. Shantae was quickly gagged as a legbinder wrapped around her legs, then a sack secured her from neck to toe as a hood latched onto her head. The only thing identifiable about her was her long purple ponytail, though another sack was wrapped around it, strapping the other end to her toes.

(19 save)

Before Stikki could bring out other items, Architect Baron opened up the room. "Stikki! Are you trying to be a boss!?"

"Er, sorry that she got carried away. I mean, she's not done yet, so you could continue on or I can free you. Or maybe you like where you are right now?"

((Is a Natural 1 good if we both got what we wanted?))

Shantae would imagine the layers she got would probably be the most she'd get in normal gameplay unless she were to intentionally get herself get captured. As such, Shantae said... "Ymm cnn frmm mm..." ("You can free me...")

"Alright, but let's get out of here first." Architect Baron somehow managed to heft the sacked genie over her shoulder and carry her out of Stikki's room. After returning to the wing proper, the baron then undid the restraints.

"I've had Headless Nurse check Stikki over. I don't think she was supposed to phase people through floors, so she may have exerted herself. Anyway, Headless Nurse doesn't practice her own restraints, meaning that she would have helped with Stikki or the Worm." Architect Baron removed the last of the restraints. "So...are you still curious in trying things out?"