Bastian Fan-Boards
Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Printable Version

+- Bastian Fan-Boards (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Product Testing (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Kink Talk (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Kink Talk: The Escape Club (/showthread.php?tid=96)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Flashlight237 - 08-11-2022

((This RP was inspired by an old pic of PlasmaDragon's and by this RP Poly did: https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=63

Too bad the School of Thot RP got axed before clubs can be realized; they would've been an explorative treat.))

So, you signed up for an escapology club, and why wouldn't you? It was a pretty interesting idea after all. Some time passed and you entered the club once more. There, you would find a lady setting things up for the club. She turned around and said, "Oh! Hello. You must be here for the club. Please, do come in~"

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Bound cat - 08-12-2022

A chubby and rather large girl, dressed in a school uniform, entered the club room and timidly asked: "Emm... H-hi. Is this where they teach escape?”

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Polyedit2000 - 08-14-2022

A girl strode into the club, looking a bit bored. She had blond hair with a ponytail starting at neck-level that ended mid-back.

"My friend's sick so she can't make it today. So, is this the escape club?"

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Flashlight237 - 08-14-2022

(08-12-2022, 12:44 PM)Bound cat Wrote: A chubby and rather large girl, dressed in a school uniform, entered the club room and timidly asked: "Emm... H-hi. Is this where they teach escape?”

(08-14-2022, 12:27 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: A girl strode into the club, looking a bit bored. She had blond hair with a ponytail starting at neck-level that ended mid-back.

"My friend's sick so she can't make it today. So, is this the escape club?"

"Aww..! I hope she gets well soon," the instructor said. "But yes, this is the escape club, you two."

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Polyedit2000 - 08-14-2022

The blonde nodded, taking a look around the room. She didn't want to speak first, but it looks like the other girl would have trouble speaking up. "I'm Edna. And you are?"

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Flashlight237 - 08-14-2022

"Edna? That's lovely. I'm Macy... Macy Corduroy."

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Hisbraingoingthrough - 08-15-2022

Suddenly a slender tan skinned indian girl dressed as A a female magician outfit with fishnets wearing an undone straitjacket so she could freely use her arms with black hair and pigtails dashed to the enterance

"Sorry im late the names Giselle... Giselle Ryan"

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Bound cat - 08-15-2022

- "Masha" - the chubby girl briefly introduced herself.

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Hisbraingoingthrough - 08-15-2022

Giselle took a look around the club “so your teaching escapism just what I need” she said hoping to all her bullies she had back in high school who told her she’d never be like her family of escape artists now that she’s 19 the timing felt right

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Flashlight237 - 08-16-2022

((Do I have to play along with the hard-to-read stuff posted here? I prefer some sense of literacy.))

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Polyedit2000 - 08-17-2022

((That's what you should be doing before a session, not any time after. Or if you feel they should be literate, perhaps help them during the course of the RP.))

Edna studied the other two girls. Not much she knew about Masha, but that earlier meekness would be an obstacle for communicating in escape rooms. Giselle she knew less about, but the straitjacket feels like she's overeager to prove something.

Actually, Edna decided she didn't want to know why the girl even has one, turning her attention back to the teacher. "So what do we start with?"

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Flashlight237 - 08-17-2022

((I suppose you're right, tho these things are generally made with the idea that people have a decent sense of writing and a general understanding that there are language barriers. I don't think nonexistent punctuation and lack of necessary capitalization falls under either.))

"Well, first, I'd like to go over the basics. Now, if you may all please take a seat..."

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Polyedit2000 - 08-17-2022

Edna sat down. Doesn't seem that hard. The action, not the chair which is hard.

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Hisbraingoingthrough - 08-18-2022

Giselle sat down next to Edna . Her eyes immediately darting to Mrs. Corduroy

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Flashlight237 - 08-18-2022

(08-18-2022, 05:13 AM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle sat down next to Edna . Her eyes immediately darting to Mrs. Courderoy.

((There you go. Now you're getting it. First tip, that first period you had put there? That should be a comma since that was for a shorter pause. These things: , ))

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Bound cat - 08-18-2022

Masha followed the example of the other two girls and also sat down. Her plump cheeks were slightly flushed with anticipation of what would happen next. It was exciting and a little scary.

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Flashlight237 - 08-18-2022

"Alright, let's get down to the basics." Ms. Corduroy cleared her throat, then started to speak.

"Now, the first thing you have to know about escapology is to never try any stunt alone. Many escape artists performed under the careful watch of their assistants; this is mainly done for their safety. You'll never know when a stunt might fail or you'll get stuck, or worse.

Second of all, before you take on any challenge, make sure what you're doing is safe. A safety check must always be done before performing a stunt. You wanna become professionals, not Darwin Award winners."

((Before you ask, Harry Houdini died from a stunt gone wrong, so keep your eyes peeled.))

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Hisbraingoingthrough - 08-18-2022

Giselle carefully jotted down notes in a notebook , she noticed the plump Masha was too meek to be a proper partner. Still, she had potential.

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Bound cat - 08-19-2022

- "B-but..." - Masha asked uncertainly - "What should I do if I am tied up against my will? It happens to me more often than I would like."

RE: Kink Talk: The Escape Club - Polyedit2000 - 08-19-2022

"Pray that their next stop isn't the docks." Edna advised. "Though you should probably invest in a panic button while you're at it."