Bastian Fan-Boards
Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Printable Version

+- Bastian Fan-Boards (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Product Testing (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Kink Talk (https://bastianfanworks.dreamchaos.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen (/showthread.php?tid=98)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Hisbraingoingthrough - 11-18-2022

Rae and Harley untied Jane and ungagged her and led her to the door.

Camilla had successfully undid her leg ropes and was now working on her back.

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Bound cat - 11-20-2022

- "Thank you! I thought I was going to die tied up here!"- the first thing Jane did after gaining freedom was to hug Harley tightly. And only after that she pulled up the pants of the tracer suit and covered her naked muscular butt.
- "Wait! Wait!  I'm going to kick her fat ass!" - she pulled the hood out of Alex's hands (shortly before that, the guy lowered his eyes in embarrassment so as not to look at the half-naked Jane, and stood looking at the floor) and went to the girls fighting.

Julia was almost desperate and was already beginning to wonder if she would be able to escape from the Queen, when she was completely free. But before that happened, she tied Camilla's wrists and began to wind a rope around her torso above and below her tits to tie her hands to her body even more securely and at the same time make it difficult to breathe.

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Hisbraingoingthrough - 11-20-2022

Camilla delivered a hard kick on the floor , running away from her rivals.

"You fight her we will stay out here and take Alex home." Harley added.

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Bound cat - 11-24-2022

- "Freeze, you bastard!!!" - Jane rushed after Camille, caught up with her and pushed her to the floor, forcing her to fall on her stomach, and then fell on top of her. - "You won't leave!!!!"
Julia trudged wearily to the girls, lying on the floor, wondering how she could be useful to her.

- "But shouldn't we help them?" - Alex muttered confusedly, turning his head in search of some piece of fabric that he could wrap around his hips to hide from prying eyes a groin tightly wrapped with duct tape and an ass with a ridiculous pumpkin drawn on it, which was so ruthlessly outlined by a tight-fitting latex.

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Hisbraingoingthrough - 11-24-2022

Rae said "alright fine we'll help them but what can we do anyway it's not like we're stronger then her"  The other girl said "I mean I do have a plan to take her down".

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Bound cat - 11-28-2022

Jane tore a large piece from the dress of "Princess Peach", exposing her panties ((if, of course, the Queen wears panties)), after which she stuffed the torn piece of fabric into Camilla's mouth, put a hood on her head and zipped up the back.
Julia, meanwhile, sat on the Queen's legs and tied her ankles.

- "A plan? What's the plan?" - asked Alex.

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Hisbraingoingthrough - 11-28-2022

"well what plan do you have in mind  Alex?" Harley said.

Camilla , her fingers not tied, focused on the back of the hood and carefully unzipped it then spat out the stuffing.

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Bound cat - 12-01-2022

((Sorry, I thought, Rae had a plan))
- "Well.... we'll all tie her up together... And we'll call the police," the chubby guy replied uncertainly.

Jane tightened the knots on Camille's wrists and added a few more coils of rope.
Julia, meanwhile, pulled off Camilla's shoes and tied her toes to each other.

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Hisbraingoingthrough - 12-01-2022

Rae said "well my plan is that knock her out then tie her up" her friend Harley added "well we will go with Rae's plan"

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Bound cat - 12-05-2022

Julia tied Camilla's legs below the knees and began to tie her legs above the knees. And Jane tied Camilla's elbows with ropes and gave her a strong slap on the ass.

Alex nodded approvingly: "I do not know who this girl is, but she is either crazy or a dangerous criminal. We have to fix her as securely as possible."

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Hisbraingoingthrough - 12-05-2022

The two girls up to Camilla and further bound her legs.

Camilla focused on untying her wrists.

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Bound cat - 12-09-2022

((I apologize for the long absence))

Jane slapped Camille's ass again so hard that a red handprint was left on her buttock.
And Julia took a roll of scotch tape and wrapped Camilla's arms again, turning them into a kind of seal fins. This time the queen was almost defeated, so Julia did everything slowly and carefully, and wrapped her hands very tightly and securely.

Alex also wanted to contribute to the capture of the queen, but Camilla had already been attacked by four girls at the same time, and there was simply no place for him. Instead, he decided to clean himself up. In this thin rubber suit on his nude body, he was like naked. So Alex left the garage and headed for the trailer, shamefacedly trying to cover his groin, ass and fat belly with his palms at the same time. Inside the trailer, he looked around.

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Hisbraingoingthrough - 12-09-2022

Rae and Harley sat on the couch waiting for the police to arrive (want to end it here?)

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Bound cat - 12-13-2022

((Well, if you want, the Queen could escape and tie up the female cops. Or we can finish the game smoothly))

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Hisbraingoingthrough - 12-13-2022

((finish it off smoothly))

RE: Kink talk: The Halloween Queen - Bound cat - 12-14-2022

After a while, the police arrived and took the bound Camilla to the police station. It took so much rope and duct tape to hold the Queen that by the time the police arrived, she looked like a mummy or a spider cocoon.
Jane kept her promise and spanked the queen's ass so hard that she couldn't sit up for another week and slept only on her stomach.
Alex found a sheet and wrapped himself in it so as not to shine his shameful pumpkin costume in front of everyone.
All the participants of the story safely returned to the city by taxi Rae.

After returning to the city, Jane invited Harley on a date, but what happened next, the story is silent.
Alex began to be more cautious about traveling salesmen and from now on bought holiday costumes in advance.
Julia got her moment of fame as the man who caught the Queen, and the whole story was even written about in the local newspaper. But no one got a monetary reward.
Because the next day in the cell where Camilla was put, they found a half-naked bound and gagged guardgirl. And the Halloween Queen escaped by changing into her uniform.
A year later, on Halloween night, she will strike her new strike. But this is a completely different story.

((Thanks for the wonderful RP))