Trapped in The Manor
(07-17-2024, 04:41 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "...Huh. Should have tried that." Dawn said.

-----

"I guess..." And so, Gwen relented.

((15.))

[Image: 7FcCOeI.png]

(07-18-2024, 02:19 PM)Bound cat Wrote: - “Hmm?" - Yana examined the pull cord more closely, trying to figure out what it is and what it is attached to.

“Thanfff... FFFfff?!! GGRRmmmphhh!!!!?" - Inna did not immediately realize what had happened.  But when she realized what was going on, she grabbed her gag with her hands and began to pull in an attempt to get rid of it, or at least temporarily pull the ball out of her mouth, as Lauren had just done.
But alas, her attempts came to nothing. The ball was firmly stuck in the girl's mouth, and it didn't seem like it was going to leave it anytime soon.
"Damn it. How did this bitch do it?" - thought Inna, throwing a furious look at Lauren.
Okay, it looks like she won't be able to get rid of the gag until she completes the task. With an exasperated snort, Inna took the gun and fired four more shots at the bandits.
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

((19, 14, 14, 7. I do not know why it does not fit on one screen anymore))
[Image: 4-1d20-19-07-2024.jpg]
(Hey sorry about that, was dealing with family in the hospital, first my grandma and then my sister in law. 5, 10, 5, 4... Well damn.)

Inna's shots seemed to be powered by her rage as they hit their targets true. The score swiftly rose up and while Lauren was looking at the shooting gallery, she couldn't help but pout, wishing she could have played with a tied up Inna.

"Good shooting." The girl mumbled.

Yana could see that the strange cord needed two fingers to pull it, the cord itself lead to a rectangular shape hidden in the wall. Was it possible it was a secret compartment?! 

As Gwen walks into one of the auditoriums she finds it oddly empty save for the screen. It suddenly comes to life showing a trio of girls in the same library. She watched as the three gathered around the mirror by the librarian, two of them combining two pieces into a disc before pressing it into a slot under the mirror. 

A loud click filled the room on screen before the door swung open!

"It tends to happen from time from what I've seen." The deity tells Dawn with a smile on her face. "That's why I offer hints from time to time."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Very well. I shall get going now... Thanks."

-Snap back to reality!-

Dawn felt a slight mental whiplash in real life. Right. Our phones. Dawn sent a text to Yana providing the message:

Quote:"There are twenty books, which have either a star, a crescent moon, a sun, or a diamond. Part of the puzzle involves putting the books back in their respective spots. I have already put two star books in their spots, so there are 18 books left to get."

Soon after sending the message, Dawn forwarded it to Gwen, though Gwen is still entranced.

----

Speaking of Gwen, Gwen looked on at the screen. "Okay, so there are two pieces of a switch that should go under a mirror next to where the librarian rested... Neat."
Inspired by the success, Inna fired four more times.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

((14, 18, 13, 11))
[Image: 4-1d20-26-07-2024.jpg]

Yana replied to the message (also via SMS): “Accepted. By the way, I found a strange cord that clearly activates something. Maybe this is part of the puzzle.”
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(07-25-2024, 02:18 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Yana replied to the message (also via SMS): “Accepted. By the way, I found a strange cord that clearly activates something. Maybe this is part of the puzzle.”

Dawn texted back the following...
Quote:"Aight, bet. Where is it?"
(07-24-2024, 04:32 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Very well. I shall get going now... Thanks."

-Snap back to reality!-

Dawn felt a slight mental whiplash in real life. Right. Our phones. Dawn sent a text to Yana providing the message:

Quote:"There are twenty books, which have either a star, a crescent moon, a sun, or a diamond. Part of the puzzle involves putting the books back in their respective spots. I have already put two star books in their spots, so there are 18 books left to get."

Soon after sending the message, Dawn forwarded it to Gwen, though Gwen is still entranced.

----

Speaking of Gwen, Gwen looked on at the screen. "Okay, so there are two pieces of a switch that should go under a mirror next to where the librarian rested... Neat."

(07-25-2024, 02:18 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Inspired by the success, Inna fired four more times.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

((14, 18, 13, 11))
[Image: 4-1d20-26-07-2024.jpg]

Yana replied to the message (also via SMS): “Accepted. By the way, I found a strange cord that clearly activates something. Maybe this is part of the puzzle.”

(07-27-2024, 01:23 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote:
(07-25-2024, 02:18 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Yana replied to the message (also via SMS): “Accepted. By the way, I found a strange cord that clearly activates something. Maybe this is part of the puzzle.”

Dawn texted back the following...
Quote:"Aight, bet. Where is it?"

Would you like another hint?

The message appeared on the white screen for Gwen to see.

(I got 13, 7, 14, 20! Well then...)

Inna's shots animated an animatronic crow, a glass bottle breaking, the sound of a man screaming 'My Leg'... And unfortunately for the last shot another red marker was hit, shackles appearing on her wrist as the score just sat near what was needed to win.

"Nah, I'm good," Gwen replied.
"It was behind the books with two stars and a diamond," Yana replied to Dawn's message.
(07-28-2024, 02:48 PM)Bound cat Wrote: "It was behind the books with two stars and a diamond," Yana replied to Dawn's message.
"Lead the way," Dawn texted back.
(Inna's hands are now shackled in front or behind her back?)

Inna was prepared for the fact that if she got hit by a red marker, new bindings would appear on her. But when it did happen, she was startled anyway. First of all, it's hard to get used to this. Secondly, subconsciously she was sure that she would not make such a stupid mistake again.
- “MMHHKKK!!! GGGRRFFF!!!!!!" - Inna mumbled indignantly and held out her manacled hands to Lauren to show her what had happened.

Yana came up to Dawn, gently pulled her sleeve with one hand, and with the other pointed in the direction in which her find was located, as if inviting her to go there with her.
(07-27-2024, 06:56 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Nah, I'm good," Gwen replied.

(07-28-2024, 02:48 PM)Bound cat Wrote: "It was behind the books with two stars and a diamond," Yana replied to Dawn's message.

(07-28-2024, 02:49 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote:
"Lead the way," Dawn texted back.

(07-28-2024, 02:56 PM)Bound cat Wrote: (Inna's hands are now shackled in front or behind her back?)

Inna was prepared for the fact that if she got hit by a red marker, new bindings would appear on her. But when it did happen, she was startled anyway. First of all, it's hard to get used to this. Secondly, subconsciously she was sure that she would not make such a stupid mistake again.
- “MMHHKKK!!! GGGRRFFF!!!!!!" - Inna mumbled indignantly and held out her manacled hands to Lauren to show her what had happened.

Yana came up to Dawn, gently pulled her sleeve with one hand, and with the other pointed in the direction in which her find was located, as if inviting her to go there with her.

(Front also sorry about that. Working on a pic) 

The woman gave a bout before snapping her fingers, a door appearing under the screen. "If any of you find yourselves stuck again, just call for Iggy." She said to Gwen

Dawn and Yana meanwhile could see the cord with the hidden panel in the bookshelf, almost begging to be pulled.

"What's that Inna?" Lauren asked teasingly, "You really like your cuffs? I am they are pretty." She laughed.
((Can I roll perception on the cord/panel to see if it is a trap or not?))

"Right." Gwen would soon make her way to the door. One problem... How is she able to open the thing?
- "FFFhhh mmhu!" - Inna gave Lauren the middle finger and tried to make a stern face (with a huge gap in her mouth, it looked rather comical).
She turned back to the targets and took aim. The shackles caused her some discomfort, but at least her hands were shackled in front and not behind, otherwise it would have been too difficult to hit the target.
Anna held her breath, tried to distract herself from the shackles that constricted her movements and the giant all completely filling her mouth, and fired four shots. This time, she refused to quickly fire, but paused between shots to aim.
Bang... Bang... Mmhhh!!! Bang... GGrrrrpphh!! Bang...

((9, 13, 19, 20))
[Image: 4-1d20-03-08-2024.jpg]

Yana took the tip of the cord in her hand and looked questioningly at the Dawn.
(08-01-2024, 04:03 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((Can I roll perception on the cord/panel to see if it is a trap or not?))

"Right." Gwen would soon make her way to the door. One problem... How is she able to open the thing?

(08-02-2024, 01:46 PM)Bound cat Wrote: - "FFFhhh mmhu!" - Inna gave Lauren the middle finger and tried to make a stern face (with a huge gap in her mouth, it looked rather comical).
She turned back to the targets and took aim. The shackles caused her some discomfort, but at least her hands were shackled in front and not behind, otherwise it would have been too difficult to hit the target.
Anna held her breath, tried to distract herself from the shackles that constricted her movements and the giant all completely filling her mouth, and fired four shots. This time, she refused to quickly fire, but paused between shots to aim.
Bang... Bang... Mmhhh!!! Bang... GGrrrrpphh!! Bang...

((9, 13, 19, 20))
[Image: 4-1d20-03-08-2024.jpg]

Yana took the tip of the cord in her hand and looked questioningly at the Dawn.

Iggy looked at her nails as a grin spread on her face, the elder being lazily looking up to Gwen, seeing her hands bound thanks to the mittens. "Is there a problem?" She asked innocently.

(Since you haven't pulled the cord Cat, I'm leaving Yana and Dawn alone at the moment... However Flash! You need to beat this 12 for Dawn to be able to tell if something is fishy with the cord. And speaking of beating a number, it looks like Inna got a 20...)

Streams popped out of the windows of the shooting gallery as Inna beat the high score, the panel with the rules sliding away to reveal a piece of the prize wheel. Inna's restraints also vanished just as quickly as they appeared while Lauren glowered at Inna. (Wether because Inna won or because Inna flipped her off, whose to say.)

"Yeah... I can't exactly open the door." Gwen replied.

((Also, with Dawn, I got a 17.))

Inna threw up her hands triumphantly.
- "Woohoo! I told you, I have the fastest hand in the wild west. Now we have one part of the wheel!"

Yana did not interfere, waiting for what Dawn would say.