Binding Roads
(09-27-2022, 06:19 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Of course. I should'a warned her about that..."

Seeing Jackie's down turn, the guy speaks up. "Hey, it might not be so bad. Give it an hour then hail a cart or something to the station and check in. I bet your friend will be fine." His girl friend quickly scoffed. "'Phfff ' Fat chance." The blonde began, "She's probably gonna get in some-" As she spoke, her boyfriend pulled something out of his pockect and swiftly pulled his hand away, revealing a tape gag. "Mmph!" The Man then looked sheepishly at Jackie. "Sorry, she tends to just run her mouth."
"Just keep her away from cashiers and waittresses or other hardly-paid workers and you'll generally be fine." Jackie walked into the museum proper.
The museum is pretty big with a portrait of a six woman gathered together and smiling to the camera.

Our Founding Mothers - 1905
Madem Samantha Craven
Maggie Anderson
Caroline Lucas
Winnifred Burton
Abigail Lewis
Sadie Brooks

Beneath the them was a sign pointing to two directions: To the right was 'Town History' while to left was 'Restraints Through Time'. 
"Excuse me." A soft spoken voice called to Jackie. The speaker was clearly a shy person, playing with a strand of her long brunette hair that didn't hide her face. "Are you here about the ad?"
"I haven't heard of any ad," Jackie said. "All I know is the cafe lady's granddaughter runs this place. The young'un's a bit of a snob if y' ask me." Jackie turned to the portrait of six. "Some interesting folk ya got there. Who were they?"
(10-07-2022, 11:00 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "I haven't heard of any ad," Jackie said. "All I know is the cafe lady's granddaughter runs this place. The young'un's a bit of a snob if y' ask me." Jackie turned to the portrait of six. "Some interesting folk ya got there. Who were they?"

"Yeah... Tammy is a bit much." The woman sighed with a sad laugh. When Jackie turned and asked about the painting, the other woman brightened up.
"Oh, those are our founders. This town was a quaint little rest town for people during the gold rush, some wanting simple pleasures while others..." The woman then laughed. "Well the town's changed but not by much."
"I mean 1905 is a bit detached from the California Gold Rush, plus we're a bit far from the Klondike in Yukon, don'tcha think?"
(10-09-2022, 10:05 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "I mean 1905 is a bit detached from the California Gold Rush, plus we're a bit far from the Klondike in Yukon, don'tcha think?"

At that, the woman smirked. 

"You really do know your history. Sorry about that lie but sometimes it's hard to tell whose really here to learn about the town's history and whose just here for the other stuff." She laughed. "The town was actually founded by travelers from Massachusetts trying to reach New York after the Grover Fire."
((Damn, that's niche!: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grover_Sho...y_disaster ))

"Oh wow, dang..!" Jackie replied. "That's niche." Jackie looked at the portrait. "Hmm, given the town's odd customs, one has to wonder what happened to these gals after they passed." Jackie decided to head into the Town History section of the museum.
(10-09-2022, 11:06 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((Damn, that's niche!: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grover_Sho...y_disaster ))

"Oh wow, dang..!" Jackie replied. "That's niche." Jackie looked at the portrait. "Hmm, given the town's odd customs, one has to wonder what happened to these gals after they passed." Jackie decided to head into the Town History section of the museum.

As Jackie delves deeper into the history of the town she discovered the incident that lead to the town's original closure. On May 19th 1916, Madame Craven, Mrs. Anderson, and Miss Lewis were arrested by Marshall Aron Wood. Oddly enough, the charges seemed to be missing for what crime they had committed. Mrs. Brooks and Burton reportedly left the country (Brooks leaving to England while Burton left to Australia.) Caroline Lucas however passed away one year prior on a trip to New York, an unfortunate victim of "Typhoid Mary".

The town's history then picks up ten years ago when the great granddaughter of Samantha Craven, Beatrice 'Bean' Cunningham revitalized the town ten years ago with Mavis Lucas (Great great Granddaughter of Caroline Lucas) and Carly Henson (Great Granddaughter of Maggie Anderson)
"Hmm, if the crimes are missing," Jackie said. "Then either Craven, Anderson, and Lewis either were controversially arrested and hanged for something they didn't do, they were locked up for something the town is too embarrassed to mention, or they had a rough encounter with a bad cop." Jackie then turned to the more modern part. "Good thing their descendants propped this town back up."
(10-09-2022, 08:45 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Hmm, if the crimes are missing," Jackie said. "Then either Craven, Anderson, and Lewis either were controversially arrested and hanged for something they didn't do, they were locked up for something the town is too embarrassed to mention, or they had a rough encounter with a bad cop." Jackie then turned to the more modern part. "Good thing their descendants propped this town back up."

"If the stories are to be believed, it was more of the last option. Aron Wood was a notorious bastard, though most of it was here say after he passed away on June 17 1930 from a bad batch of moonshine." The woman from earlier suddenly appeared behind Jackie.
((It's "hearsay."))

"Oh! Hello again."
(10-09-2022, 09:23 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((It's "hearsay."))

"Oh! Hello again."

((No it's true XD))

"Sorry for sneaking up on you," She began, "I wanted to let you know our interactive section in the next room is back up and running if you'd like to take a look. Also if you have any other questions, please let me know."
"Interactive?" Jackie paused, then decided to head into the next section.
(10-09-2022, 09:58 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Interactive?" Jackie paused, then decided to head into the next section.

Jackie would find recreations and mockups of bondage and fetish equipment such as the first version of latex coats, the original vibrator, and other such tools. However closer to the front stood an empty sarcophagus next to an open door with a sign reading "Maze of the Danmed" 

"Before You go in, I need to explain the Maze and get your signature." The young woman stated.
"Sure," Jackie said. "I'll let you explain the details about it before I consider signing up."
(10-09-2022, 10:41 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Sure," Jackie said. "I'll let you explain the details about it before I consider signing up."

She cleared her throat and told Jackie the details. "In Maze of the Damned, you will ve chased by three mummies who are workers here at the museum. The mummies will attempt to take two flags we will attach to your body. The experience ends when you either lose both your flags or you make it to the exit." She then pointed to the coffin. 

"Should you win, you will receive an exclusive sarcophagus box with a 3D printed death mask based on your own face and a free picture with one of the mummy girls in the sarcophagus here." She then took a breath.

"Should you lose our girls would be allowed to mummify you, and then other guess may take pictures with you until another party fails or thirty minutes are up. You will still be gifted a death mask after you are freed and since today is one of the slow days, we will lower the time limit from thirty minutes to ten."

She tapped a section on the inside of the lid that opened to reveal copies of a contract. "By signing this, you give or workers permission to touch you and in the event you lose, tie you up."
"That seems interesting..." Jackie read over the contract. "Uh-huh.... Uh-huh... Okay, and..." Jackie then signed the contract. "Done."
(10-09-2022, 11:41 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "That seems interesting..." Jackie read over the contract. "Uh-huh.... Uh-huh... Okay, and..." Jackie then signed the contract. "Done."

With the contract signed, Jackie was lead through the door into a room lit up by blacklight bulbs and glow paint. The room was styled like an Egyptian Tomb, a small box illuminated by the lights. The young woman opened the box and pulled out a band with two ribbons attached, velcro sewn onto the ends. 

"All you gotta do is tie this around your body and the velcro will allow the mummies to take them from you." She stated, holding the object for Jackie to take.
"Right." Jackie equipped the velcro band she was given.