Kinkster's Blessing On This Konasuba
One day, while you were walking down the street, you happen to see a girl with long sky-blue hair waving a cardboard sign that say "NEED MONEY FOR WINE".  You do realize that, while her blue dress exposes a lot of leg, it is in pristine condition and her hair is obviously cared for.

However, it also seems that this particular street is not that busy and the girl is starting to nod off.
[Image: Beta.png]
After a bit, a white horse-drawn wagon showed up. Three men came out of the wagon, one of them holding a bundle of canvas. All the men approached the... idiot on the streets and soon, they started to attempt stuffing her into the canvas, which is actually a full-body straitjacket with many straps on it.
"Wa-wa-hold on!" The girl attempts to fight back, but it becomes evident that she is not good at fighting as her "punches" were weak. "Whatever you're arresting me for, it's definitely Kazuma's fault!"
(11-16-2021, 06:19 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "Wa-wa-hold on!"  The girl attempts to fight back, but it becomes evident that she is not good at fighting as her "punches" were weak.  "Whatever you're arresting me for, it's definitely Kazuma's fault!"

The jacket was strapped up one by one. Not long after, the orderlies brought Aqua's arms through the front and side loops and strapped them in place, forcing them in a self-hug.
Aqua tugs and wiggles in her straitjacket, but the material just won't tear.  "You can't keep me like this.  You literally can't.  Because I can Break Spell!"

Lights shine from Aqua's enclosed hands with the intent to break this dark effect...
(11-16-2021, 08:13 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Aqua tugs and wiggles in her straitjacket, but the material just won't tear.  "You can't keep me like this.  You literally can't.  Because I can Break Spell!"

Lights shine from Aqua's enclosed hands with the intent to break this dark effect...

Just one problem. The straitjacket wasn't dark magic or even magic for the matter. It was just made of some top-of-the-line material. That being said, knowing that Aqua has a huge whining problem, so they stuffed Aqua's mouth with a huge wad of cloth before piling on cloth after cloth. After, I'd say, 20 OTN gag layers (she really needed to cork it), a big muzzle was fitted over her face. Such is the fate of Aqua, who would soon be taken to the wagon itself.
"...!"  Despite not an iota of sound coming from Aqua's big mouth, a look of defiance was etched in her eyes as all the hot air seems to flow down to the rest of her body, attempting to buck and kick her captors.  After all, it's not like they can do any worse to her.
Soon, Aqua was put in the wagon. It was then when the wagon carted off with Aqua in tow.

((I know you DMed me about this, so I purposely made my line short to let you consider how you wanna introduce any of the other Konosuba girls, if you plan on doing that still.))
It seems that there were bounties on several girls given to these men, though Aqua and her two other party members were the highest.  Aqua, despite her claims as being a goddess, was actually the easiest to subdue as she was mainly a healer and dispeller.

One of her allies is Megumin of the Crimson Demon Clan, a clan of powerful mages.  Megumin herself is known for her use of the most powerful Explosion spell.  Lately, there have been a number of abandoned buildings getting demolished as if they have been blown up.  She also seems to have a rivalry against another Crimson Demon member Yunyun, who has no other known affiliates.

Another ally is known as Darkness.  She is a warrior with very high defense so a direct fight with her is not recommended.  Because of this, Darkness is lightly to go to areas populated with monsters.  While not with her party, though, she spends half her time with a sneaky girl called Eris.  

It should also be noted that Yunyun and Eris do not have a high reward on them, though they are not the only available bounties the group has, though the price of Aqua, Megumin and Darkness combined should be plentiful enough to ignore them.
The wagon opted to search for Darkness. The reason? Well, it is a widely known fact that Darkness is a masochist. It wouldn't take too much asking around to find someone who had seen Darkness tied up and getting herself off on it at least once. The monsters might be a bit of an issue depending on their strength level, but Darkness should be easy to get so long as she's lured in by her own desires...

And what better bait would there be than Aqua? Perhaps the most plentiful giant monster out there are the frogs, so the wagon headed out into a nearby grassy field filled with frogs. There, one of the men looked around while the other two held Aqua, ready to put her out there as masochist bait.
"!!!"

Aqua either pieced together the plan or relived deep trauma upon seeing a giant frog because she tried to wiggle away, but her struggles were as effective as a worm. 

And the frog noticed them too, mainly the giant worm in their grasp.  It turned and hopped towards them.
"Next time, maybe keep the girl IN the wagon until we need her?" one of the men said.
"Noted," the other two replied.
The frog stopped in front of the men, and with surprising accuracy, clamped down on Aqua's head and lifted her up into the air, letting gravity drag her down into its mouth.  It is probably the texture of the canvas jacket that kept Aqua from sliding further down, though every now and then, she attempted to pop out and wiggle only to be gulped back down.
(11-19-2021, 09:34 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The frog stopped in front of the men, and with surprising accuracy, clamped down on Aqua's head and lifted her up into the air, letting gravity drag her down into its mouth.  It is probably the texture of the canvas jacket that kept Aqua from sliding further down, though every now and then, she attempted to pop out and wiggle only to be gulped back down.

"Uhh..."
"Just give it a moment. This happens all the time."
Eventually, the frog spat out Aqua and hopped away, not pleased with the taste of canvas.  Aqua's body twitched, a sign that she was okay for the most part.  Though no sign of-

"Such deplorable men!"  Darkness declared from atop their wagon.  "To fully take away a girl's movement and speech, then to let the beasts ravage her helpless body.  I have no doubt you do this to every girl you hunt, probably even worse!"

Darkness cleared her throat as she jumped to Aqua.  "B-but as a Crusader, I must not allow the same fate to fall upon me so easily.  Strike me down if you dare, but I will not let you continue with her!"
The guys looked at each other, then shrugged. They decided to tackle Darkness and, first, try and strip her of her armor. After all, that stuff's gonna be bulky.
While tackling failed to knock Darkness over, Darkness failed to push her tacklers away as her hands missed.

"H-hold on!  I know my armor can slip off if I pull it up, but at least try to damage it first!"  Darkness waved her hands high.
(11-20-2021, 11:10 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: While tackling failed to knock Darkness over, Darkness failed to push her tacklers away as her hands missed.

"H-hold on!  I know my armor can slip off if I pull it up, but at least try to damage it first!"  Darkness waved her hands high.

They opted not to bother doing that old "damage the pokemon first" deal. Even if they tried, they probably would've dealt 1 damage if not 0 thanks to Darkness' crazy high defenses. That being said, they continued to try pulling Darkness' armor off.
The armor easily slipped off, revealing Darkness's cloth-clad breasts and apparent lack of bra.  Her leather bracers, corset-skirt and boots still remained over her black bodysuit.

"I-I'm warning you!  I am much stronger than this girl, so you should definitely bind me tighter than her if you don't want me to escape."  Darkness proclaimed, much to the ire of Aqua who might be protesting her strength.
(11-20-2021, 12:03 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The armor easily slipped off, revealing Darkness's cloth-clad breasts and apparent lack of bra.  Her leather bracers, corset-skirt and boots still remained over her black bodysuit.

"I-I'm warning you!  I am much stronger than this girl, so you should definitely bind me tighter than her if you don't want me to escape."  Darkness proclaimed, much to the ire of Aqua who might be protesting her strength.

With Darkness having been stripped well enough for them to proceed, one of the men went off, then returned with another full-body straitjacket. Unlike Aqua, who had gotten blue, Darkness would be getting yellow. Soon, the men got to work basically turning Darkness into a canvas banana.