Kink Talk: The Escape Club
(I used like 10)

The artist in training wondered what would happen too her new chubby friend
(09-18-2022, 03:41 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: (I used like 10)

The artist in training wondered what would happen too her new chubby friend

((Okay, thanks.))

(09-18-2022, 03:29 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: To be fair, she didn't really pay attention to the straitjacket demonstrations and only knew of the more simplistic kind, the one that straps at the end of hands and under the crotch.  The kind that, if she didn't have a growth spurt, would theoretically be easy to slip off.  Of course, that kind of straitjacket probably didn't need padlocks, so she can nix that idea.

Okay, an easier idea to figure out her escape goal is to do a quick shake to feel how many padlocks are on her and where, then to sit down and push her shoes and socks off.

You notice that, with how pronounced the clinking sounds were and how often you heard them, you can guess that there are ten padlocks there, which can be a smidge excessive.
Ten did not seem like a fair starting number, but she supposed that makes it easier to find at least one of them.

Oh, right. She forgot to take the pins out of her pocket. She swished her ponytail a few times thinking how to escape without a hair pin...

Oh, duh. She has her hair in a ponytail. She forgot what she used to set it that way today, but luckily she always cinches it loosely below neck level. So maybe if she lays on her back and try to scoot that hair part on the floor...
[Image: Beta.png]
((I rolled a d20 and got a 1.: https://prnt.sc/v8JKf2Yzi7rL ))

Unfortunately, the thing she cinched the ponytail with is one of those stupid fabric/rubber hair-tying things. You know, these things:
[Image: 81nUOrpFSHL._SL1500_.jpg]

So that was bust.
Oh, right, it was that. And now her hair was loose.

Welp, all she could really do was just watch the others and hope they didn't have better luck than her.
Soon, Ms. Corduroy finished strapping Giselle in. "Okay, you three. Good luck~!" Ms. Corduroy went back to her desk and watched.
The artist in training took off her heels and begun to contort she whacked her pigtails until a pin fell out.
Masha saw that the straitjackets of the other two girls were locked in different ways. So, looking at them, she will not be able to determine how she herself was tied up. But Edna's actions gave her a good idea. Chubby girl began to shake and toss her whole body to determine by the sound how many padlocks were on her straitjacket and where they were.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Edna shook her head seeing Masha's antics. She had a feeling that Giselle added more that the minimum and the teacher seemed fair, so Masha should see how much Giselle had. Speaking of which, that girl seems too be prepared in both ways. And since the girl has pigtails, she'll have another hairpin...

"Teach, there's nothing against helping others, is there?"
Both Masha and Giselle had two padlocks each. Yeah, the teacher definitely was fairer than Giselle was. I don't think anyone taught Giselle the concept of starting small.
((But where exactly are these two padlocks located?))

Masha quickly determined that her straitjacket was locked with two padlocks. So? What's next? It seems that the teacher said. that i need to take off my shoes first. The girl looked longingly at her feet, shod in tightly laced sneakers. To untie the laces, it was enough to just pull one of them. But how can she do it without using her hands? The girl tried to rest the toe of her right foot on the heel of her left foot and pull off her left sneaker.
"Damn it! Why didn't I think to take off my shoes before I was tied up," she thought with anger at herself.
Masha blushed from the strain and stuck the tip of her tongue out of her mouth, but the sneakers wrapped around her feet too tightly and did not want to be removed... It looks like it's going to be a long escape.
((I don't think that matters too much, especially now when everyone's struggling to get anywhere.))
She didn't get an answer. Which also means that she didn't get a no either.

Edna was sure that Giselle would have to transition from removing her pin to making use of it, so as subtly as she can, she dug her heel over the pin then tried to scoot over to Masha.
Masha got too carried away trying to take off her sneaker, and therefore she did not keep her balance and painfully plopped her fatty butt on the floor.
- "Awwww! Awwww!!! Awwww!" - she moaned and instinctively reached out with her hand to rub the bruised place, but immediately remembered that her hands were shackled in a straitjacket, which means she can only endure. But now that Masha was already sitting on the floor, she didn't have to worry about keeping her balance, which means it would be easier to take off her shoes. With renewed strength, the girl rested the toe of her right foot on the heel of her left foot and continued trying to take off her shoes... This time the sneaker began to give in a little.

At that moment Masha noticed Edna approaching her.
- "Um..."- she said uncertainly, - "I think you have too many padlocks."..
"I'm sorry I got carried away I think I can help you" Giselle butt scooted closer to Edna so she could pick the locks with the pin.
Edna was about to retort back to Masha but Giselle butted in and she felt it was going to be too much talk. Then realizing that Giselle wanted to help, it seems that the gambit wasn't really that sneaky so she lifted her heel off the pin and nudged it back to Giselle.

It feels good to be the first to get her locks worked on (even better if she doesn't have to do the work).
While Edna and Giselle were manipulating pins, Masha returned to her tedious occupation. In the sitting position, fiddling with shoes was much more convenient, and after a couple of minutes the girl finally took off her left sneaker.
"Freedom!" - she thought joyfully to herself. But of course, in fact, freedom was still far away, but the first step was taken.
Masha tried to remove the sock from her left foot, but could not do it while her right foot was shod. Then the inspired chubby girl began to pull off the sneaker from her right foot, helping herself with the toe of her left foot.
"Trying for teamwork, you two?" Ms. Corduroy asked. "That's lovely."

((I'm back, bitches!))
Edna was wondering what's taking so long before remembering she had the most locks out of everyone. She idly wondered if Giselle was using the pilfered pin or a second pin.
Giselle managed to get three locks before the pin broke. That's when she got a second one "you need some help Masha"