Kink talk: The Halloween Queen
Once in the closet, the fat guy plucked up the courage, resolutely took off the towel and began to put on a pumpkin suit. "And how did it come to this?" - he thought.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
She got out her phone and put it on the camera app. "I can't wait to see how cute you look. After you put it on wanna head back to my trailer?"
Alex almost pulled on a suit, all that remained was to put his hands in the sleeves. Surprisingly, it seems that it really was his size. After the words of "Princess Peach", the guy blushed again. Is she flirting with him?
- “Ummm? Your trailer? Do you mean date? - he asked from the closet.
"Yeah a date. Your a real cutie so you must get lots." She giggled under her breath she knew it had to be the opposite. "You don't want to be alone on Halloween do ya?" She knocked on the closet door gently.
- "Umm... Ahhhh... Hmmm ..." - the guy was confused and did not know what to answer. This girl was too pushy for him, and he felt too stupid in this whole situation.
"Um... no... I mean, yes... Of course, I don't mind... And... uhm... You're also very cute too..."
He finally put on a pumpkin suit, opened the closet door a little and stuck his head out. "But maybe...I'll change into my usual clothes?"
"Nope keep the costume on. I have special plans for you involving these."  She pointed at his balls.
Alex followed the direction of her finger (or rather, just looked down) and was horrified. It looks like the suit fit him too tightly and clearly outlined the bulky tummy of the guy. The balls and cock were not outlined too clearly, but stood out with a large noticeable bump, like ballet dancers.
- "Oh no!" - Alex even distracted himself from the tempting promises of the girl and covered the crotch with his palms - "Mirror! I need a mirror!"
"So what if your husky. I say we go to my trailer ... Or you are so lucky I have all I need right here." She giggled like a maniac as she reached in her skirt pocket under the dress and pulled out rope.
Alex ran to the bathroom door, opened it and looked at himself in the large mirror that hung on the wall. It was a disaster! The suit clung to his body like a second skin and emphasized all the shortcomings of his figure. Big stomach, thick thighs, stocky build, every fold of fat on the sides, bulge in the crotch area. The guy turned his back to the mirror and looked at himself from behind. It was even worse! In this suit, his big ass seemed even bigger. The suit emphasized his buttocks and clogged into the gap between the buttocks. "Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh no!"
He would never have dared to meet candy hunters in such an outfit or go out in such a suit on the street. And if he did, the police would immediately arrest him for disturbing public order.
The costume was not only indecent and shameful, but also as stupid and ridiculous as possible. That stupid orange coloring. Those silly faces painted on the stomach and both buttocks.
- "Oh my God!!!" - Alex covered his face with his hands in shame - "I can't go outside in THIS! How can I take it off?"
And of course, he did not notice the rope in the girl's hands.
"Like I said , you are NOT going out... Slave" Queen closed the bathroom door and tied rope around his legs.
- "Sla..? What?" - Alex felt the rope on his legs, tried to take a step out of surprise, but lost his balance from the tangled legs and began to fall forward
- "???!!!!" - he started absurdly waving both hands in the air, trying to regain his balance.
Queen tied more rope around his legs. Carefully doubling the knots so he can't wiggle free and hurt her. She then reached into her dress pocket and got duct tape.
- "What the,,,? What are you doing!!?" - Alex lost the battle with gravity and fell to the bathroom floor.
- "Avvv!" - a plump belly softened the fall and the guy was almost unharmed, but he was disoriented. He was lying on his stomach with his legs tied and was trying to put his hands on the floor to get up.
She tied his elbows and wrists with rope before taping up his hands.  She later taped over his private parts. "There snug as a bug".
Alex desperately resisted. He was a rather tough and powerful guy, and in a fair fight he would certainly have defeated the Queen, but there was an element of surprise on her side. In addition, she was clearly a professional in binding art. Therefore, despite all the efforts of the guy, very soon his hands were tied.
- "Hey! Stop it! What are you doing!? Untie me now!" - he shouted, vainly struggling with the ropes.
Queen tried to look for a gag to keep him quiet so she put him down and went into the kitchen "stay put not like you have a choice slave."
((In fact, she didn't have to go to the kitchen. There was a basket full of dirty laundry in the bathroom))

The fatty guy tossed his whole body and furiously pulled with his bound hands, trying to break the ropes. But of course he couldn't do it:
- "Hey! I'm not a slave!" - he shouted after the departing "Princess Peach" - "I don't like all these BDSM-thing... please untie me and we will arrange a nomal date!" (In fact, Alex was not an idiot. It's just that in this situation, he was slow to think because of the shock)
Queen returned from the bathroom after there was nothing in the kitchen. She had a pair of clean underwear and duct tape on hand."Your kitchen has bupkis but your bathroom is a gold mine." She stuffed the underwear into his mouth and wrapped tape around it. "Be thankful it's not dirty slave."
Alex guess, why girl needed underwear and tape, and looked at her with a mixture of shame, pleading and rage: "No! No! No! Not the gag! Untie mmm... MPHHH!!!!"
But underwear in his mouth and the sticky tape on his lips drowned out his protests.
At this time, the doorbell rang. Alex shuddered, turned his head towards the front door and began to call for help: "HMMPH! MPHMBDMM! HMMPH! MMMM!!!" ("HELP! SOMEBODY! HELP ME!!!")
It was loud, but not loud enough. It is unlikely that the one who was standing on the other side of front door heard his grunting.
And while the Queen was processing her first victim this year, an athletic girl in a Tracer suit continued to follow the trail of eggshells, not paying attention to anything around. At first, she was skeptical about this. But the longer she followed the trail, the more her ardor flared up. Five minutes turned into ten minutes. Ten minutes in half an hour. Jane wandered the streets with the firm intention of finding where this path ends.

Meanwhile, Julia continued to sit on the tree and look at girls on the city streets and their asses through binoculars. So far, she hasn't found anyone who is the Queen's description. And this is not surprising: The real Queen was in Alex's house, and Harley was in her shop.