Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds
((Corrected Flashlight))

---

The white-haired woman walked between the Mermaid and Hammer pedestals. "In general, it's all about getting to the end of whatever this place is while respecting the rules.  Stuff like 'don't sabotage people, don't get greedy with loot, don't trade loot', that kind of jazz.  But inside a yellow room, things still work as they do, but they negate the rules like so."

The woman swung her hand and axe to knock both items off, the last pillar sinking away before she could toss her axe that direction.  "If I did that in any other room, I'd lose a heart.  Anyway, Yellow rooms are kinda a break room, if the room is empty or the other person leaves you alone.  But if the other person wants to make trouble, that's your problem."

The woman picked up the hammer.  "Anything else you want to think about before we move on?"

---

It doesn't seem like the items transfer to Hannah unless she touched them, though Lilith could figure that Hannah wanted to grab those items.  Her safe option was to grab Grape Juice and then she tried to grab the Secret Drawer for-

A great shock threw Lilith quite far.  "Ffffffush!  Fu...I think I can't grab them for you.  Ah...that...fff..."

Lilith stood up slowly.  "I-I'm alright.  I think I lost a heart, though."
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds - by Polyedit2000 - 05-23-2021, 11:48 AM