Binding Roads
In the United States, there are over 3,800 Ghost Town with only 136 are transformed into small resorts while the others are left to fend for themselves from the ravages of time. You however, whether through a vehicle mishap, random chance, or even invitation now find yourself in Binding Roads: a former Ghost Town turned Private Community full of perverts. Of course no one is forcing you to stay in the kinky town but when your short on money (either thanks to other stops on your trip or a thief successfully gaining a new payday) you can find plenty of quick cash opportunities from the locals (and maybe some new items too)

Now, without further ado, who are you? And which direction are you coming from?

North: Coming from the North you find the road brings you next to a few houses and what looks like a ranch, a large sign reading "Gale's Pony Ranch" though oddly enough you don't see any horses. Going further down the road you come into the remolded Western Town, finding yourself coming up to an old school house repurposed as a café with a sign reading "Cookie Cat Pet Café"

East: You come from the East and pass a few homes before coming across a saloon refitted to something else called "Leather or Not", next to it sat a garage called "Matt's Nuts and Bolts Garage". Walking around these places however were a few odd sights to behold as couples and dressed in leather and latex walk around as if nothing is a miss, a few people giving you a wave.

South: Heading up from the South you pass a sign for the town reading "Welcome to Binding Roads -A Town Tied to Fun!" Next to it is the largest building of the town, "Binding Roads Court House" While sitting next to it was a small police station. Across from both is the town Library and Park, two people fighting before the open field standing next to people in pet suits.

West: Rolling in from the West, the first building you come across is a hotel called "The Siren's Nook" while the old Sheriff's Office turned Diner stands next to it. Further down the road sits "Desire's Gallery" With a jewelry shop, "Chain's Kink" sitting before it on the other side of the street.
((Legit talked this one out with the GM.))

Jackie and Courtney entered the town from the North side. As they walked in, Jackie turned to Courtney. "Hope you're enjoying your trip to the US..."
"It's alright," Courtney replied. "The locals are a bit rowdy, however..."
"Fair enough." Jackie looked around. "I wonder if there's a horse you can ride 'round here." Jackie led Courtney to the Pony Ranch.
(09-20-2022, 02:57 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((Legit talked this one out with the GM.))

Jackie and Courtney entered the town from the North side. As they walked in, Jackie turned to Courtney. "Hope you're enjoying your trip to the US..."
"It's alright," Courtney replied. "The locals are a bit rowdy, however..."
"Fair enough." Jackie looked around. "I wonder if there's a horse you can ride 'round here." Jackie led Courtney to the Pony Ranch.

As the duo travel up the dirt road past the main gate they get a better view of an obstacle course set up by the large stables and ranch house. Sitting at a table by the main house are a group of people, some dressed in horse riding gear while others fit into the Cowboy stereotype with ten gallon hat and all.

"Well Howdy!" An older brunette woman called out to them.
"Hey, got any horses around?" Jackie asked. "I'm mainly here to give my friend a ride."
(09-20-2022, 04:23 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Hey, got any horses around?" Jackie asked. "I'm mainly here to give my friend a ride."

Everyone at the table chuckled.

"You two ain't from around here, are ya?" An older Asian woman asked, getting a playful shove from the woman who welcomed them earlier.

"Well, I'm Gale" The brunette woman stated, leaving the table. "Normally I make it a rule about everyone only using their own Ponies for a ride, but I've been known to lend out my pony to curious kids."
"Well dang," Jackie said. "All my horses are all the way out in my home in Virgin-I-Ay."

((Yes, I legit tried saying "Virginia" with a Southern accent.))
(09-20-2022, 05:04 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Well dang," Jackie said. "All my horses are all the way out in my home in Virgin-I-Ay."

((Yes, I legit tried saying "Virginia" with a Southern accent.))

(Lol the attempt is appreciated my friend)

The woman gave the pair a mischievous smirk. "Sad to say, I doubt my Buttercup will match them for speed, but she's a good girl." Gale said with a tip of her hat before leading the two to the barn. "I never caught y'all names."
"Why, I'm Jackie O. Lanchester, and this be Courtney from that Total Drama show."
"Hi."
"Oh!" Jackie pulled out her phone, then opened up an album. "This be one of my horses. She's a Belgian. Her name is Marilou." It's a legit Belgian horse.
(09-20-2022, 05:37 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Why, I'm Jackie O. Lanchester, and this be Courtney from that Total Drama show."
"Hi."
"Oh!" Jackie pulled out her phone, then opened up an album. "This be one of my horses. She's a Belgian. Her name is Marilou." It's a legit Belgian horse.

Gale gave a whistle as she looked at Jackie's horse. "Well ain't she a beaut. I just got me a Tennessee Walker." She said with a laugh. As the trio arrived at the barn doors Jackie can noticing something off, for being a horse barn it sure didn't smell like one.
Jackie took a big whiff of the barn air. "That's weird. I don't smell horse manure anywhere."
(09-20-2022, 06:31 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Jackie took a big whiff of the barn air. "That's weird. I don't smell horse manure anywhere."

Instead of answering, Gale opened the doors, revealing the smell of leather and quite a sight. In five of the eight stalls stood three women and two men dressed in leather pony play gear. Two of them wore full on horse head masks with another duo simply wore a bridle with ears and a plum atop their heads. Surrounded by the others stood a blonde wearing a leather hood with horse ears as well as a bridle, all five looking at the girls entering the barn.
Both Jackie and Courtney looked at the barn with this look on their face:

[Image: avatars-000342155287-3aw4j1-t500x500.jpg]

"What the heck?" Courtney asked.
(09-20-2022, 06:48 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Both Jackie and Courtney looked at the barn with this look on their face:

[Image: avatars-000342155287-3aw4j1-t500x500.jpg]

"What the heck?" Courtney asked.

"I know, we had a few people cancel on account of a thief currently stealing from everyone in town so we only have a few couples here. We do rent out gear as well in case you want to come back later." She then looked at the others faces, smacking her lips. "You two really aren't from around here, are ya?" The southern belle asked with an amused sigh.
"I mean, I'm from Virginia and she's from all the way out in Canny-da." Jackie pointed to Courtney.
(09-20-2022, 07:00 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "I mean, I'm from Virginia and she's from all the way out in Canny-da." Jackie pointed to Courtney.

"Canada has quiet a few pony ranches though they're heavier on the leather and latex then we are." Gale laughed, Walking over to the blonde.
"Well your just on the outskirts of the re-established town Binding Roads. You'll find that it's more of a 'Alternative Lifestyle Positive.' Community." The ranch owner finished as she held out her hand, 
the bound woman nuzzling the Cowgirl's waiting hand.
Courtney quirked an eyebrow at the first statement. "That's like saying Bigfoot lives in Utah," Courtney replied.
(09-20-2022, 07:15 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Courtney quirked an eyebrow at the first statement. "That's like saying Bigfoot lives in Utah," Courtney replied.

Gale looked at Courtney with an amused grin as she walked over to the doubtful girl. 
"Unlike Bigfoot, I got photos of these ranches." Gale said as a matter of fact. She then pulled out her phone and showed a gallery of photos to Courtney. The images showed Gale and her sub at a snowy ranch with others, one of the people she could see was a familiar (and insane) red head.
"Wait, what the fudge?" And there she was: Izzy, donning a green latex catsuit with a lighter green armbinder, lighter green pony boots, a harness, and a pony bridle in her mouth. It's quite the odd sight. "No way, bruh," Courtney said.
(09-20-2022, 07:38 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Wait, what the fudge?" And there she was: Izzy, donning a green latex catsuit with a lighter green armbinder, lighter green pony boots, a harness, and a pony bridle in her mouth. It's quite the odd sight. "No way, bruh," Courtney said.

Gale turned the phone over to see which image it was on then laughed. "We still have no idea where she came from, but she was followed the rules and we had a good time." She then put her phone away and thumbed over to the back of the stables. "Would you two still like a ride? The cart over there and it wouldn't take that long to hook up."
"I think we're good," Jackie replied. "Thanks."

Soon, Jackie and Courtney left the ranch. "Well, that was bust..." Jackie said.
"I know, right?" Courtney replied.
Jackie and Courtney continued to head down south with Courtney.