The Halloween Carnival
Dawn stood there with a look on her face that's essentially a mix of "confused" and "wtf?". "Wmt?" ("Wot?")

----

Man..! Ella thought. Whatever this coaster is, it sure is a weird one..! And I don't see Dawn or Taylor, or anyone for that matter anywhere..!
- "Ufff.... Thanks. We will keep this information in mind," - said Katerina, trying to look cheerful and not show that what she heard scared her. Probably, the girl was just worried about her kidnapped friend, and therefore she was imagining all sorts of strange things for herself.
- "Anyway. We have to deal with this haunted house," she summed up and went for the entrance to the house, rejoicing in her heart that at least she wouldn't have to go there alone.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(11-23-2022, 08:52 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Dawn stood there with a look on her face that's essentially a mix of "confused" and "wtf?". "Wmt?" ("Wot?")

----

Man..! Ella thought. Whatever this coaster is, it sure is a weird one..! And I don't see Dawn or Taylor, or anyone for that matter anywhere..!

"My mother's name is Karen." The Tin Girl states before getting series. "And I don't care for her name being used like that." She growls at Dawn before looking to Taylor, once again chipper. "Now the reason this is called 'Chameleon Tape' is because of a nifty little feature. All you need to do is is just concentrate..." As the woman looked at Dawn, the gag transformed from the film like material to a metal plate over!

The ride twisted and turned again, Ella and Kelly able to see a building that just screamed 'Enchanted Castle' just barley binding a pyramid building behind it.
(11-24-2022, 05:47 AM)Bound cat Wrote: - "Ufff.... Thanks. We will keep this information in mind," - said Katerina, trying to look cheerful and not show that what she heard scared her. Probably, the girl was just worried about her kidnapped friend, and therefore she was imagining all sorts of strange things for herself.
- "Anyway. We have to deal with this haunted house," she summed up and went for the entrance to the house, rejoicing in her heart that at least she wouldn't have to go there alone.

As the two made their way to the entrance, Maggie stopped, a blush on her face. 

"Hey... This might sound stupid but..." She then held out her hand. "Could you... Hold my hand while we're in there?"
Guess that idiot never seen one of those things out in the wild yelling for the manager, whining over stupid customer/business nonsense, or intentionally spreading COVID, Dawn thought with a deadpan look on her face.

Nice note, at least the metal plate gag is original.

----

"Geez!" Ella said. "How much of the carnival does this thing cover?"
- "Yes... it's a good idea... of course, there's nothing to worry about.... And I'm not afraid at all... but... Ummm....if we hold hands, we won't be caught off guard," said Katerina, who was much more timid than she tried to seem. She wanted to suggest something similar herself, but she was afraid that it would be too impolite.
She timidly took Maggie's hand in her (her cheeks were also covered with blush) and went inside the haunted house, dragging new friend with her.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.