Binding Roads
(09-22-2022, 02:11 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "I wouldn't mind," Jackie replied while Courtney drank her latte.

"Well as you've seen with this old school house  we've been able retrofit most of the old buildings in town to serve new purposes such as the old Saloon becoming "Leather or Not" A place you can buy local made equipment from some of our craftsman which I must confess are where our pets get there suits from." She stated with a smile.  "We also changed the old general store into one of them fancy art places called "Desires Gallery". They got some strange art there along with regular things and it's a treat. If your looking for some jewelry though, "Chains Kink" has a good selection. Oh, my grand daughter over there works at the Museum further in town and their working on some new interactive thingy. Ain't that right Tammy?"

The girl petting Chocolate stopped writing in her notes and fixed her round rimmed glasses. "Ya Me-ma, just gotta fix an issue that popped up but we should open right after the fix." She sighed, getting back to work.
"Huh. That's neat. I wonder what it is."
"Probably some hologram stuff," Courtney replied. "I've seen Night at the Museum 2 and it featured a holographic Theodore Roosevelt."
(09-22-2022, 02:56 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Huh. That's neat. I wonder what it is."
"Probably some hologram stuff," Courtney replied. "I've seen Night at the Museum 2 and it featured a holographic Theodore Roosevelt."

Tammy looked at Courtney with an unamused frown and sighed. She stopped putting the pet girl (much to her annoyance) writing in her notebook and ripped out a small corner. She walked over to Jackie and handed her the slip of paper with an address.

"Here's the Museum's address if ya want to take a look." She said to the two, fixing her bangs.
"Right. Thanks." Jackie read over the address. "Well, let's head over there."
"Right..."

Soon, both girls finished their respective snacks. They would soon leave the cafe and walk around town in search for the museum.
(09-22-2022, 05:29 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Right. Thanks." Jackie read over the address. "Well, let's head over there."
"Right..."

Soon, both girls finished their respective snacks. They would soon leave the cafe and walk around town in search for the museum.

As Jackie and Courtney walked through the city they got to see some more of the interesting scenery as well as the people. One of the women they saw at Gale's ranch rode past them as a fit man in pony gear pulled the cart she sat on. The girls also walked by an old Gunsmith shop turned into saloon as well as a church. As they got closer to a Bullseye store near the Museum a person not dressed in fetish gear (at least not that they could see thanks to the sweat shirtand jeans they wore) walking toward them. 

(Flash, please roll two d20's )
((Not sure if it's split or totaled, but here's my roll: https://prnt.sc/uNjNY1l5axA2 ))
Photo 
(09-22-2022, 08:15 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((Not sure if it's split or totaled, but here's my roll: https://prnt.sc/uNjNY1l5axA2 ))

(I got 36 so you can choose who)

The stranger bumped into the girls before rushing off, one of them seeing a gleaming black hood. One of the girls notices something odd though... Her wallet is missing!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The heck?" Jackie looked on as the dude went off.
"Hey!" Courtney shouted. "That dunce stole my wallet! Hnngh..!" Courtney started rushing after the guy. "Get back here you cow!"
(09-22-2022, 08:32 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "The heck?" Jackie looked on as the dude went off.
"Hey!" Courtney shouted. "That dunce stole my wallet! Hnngh..!" Courtney started rushing after the guy. "Get back here you cow!"

One of the people across the street heard Courtney's yell as did the thief as said figure ran! They hopped the fence into the church grounds to try and lose Courtney.
Having been through many challenges in Total Drama, Courtney was not held back by the move. She hopped the fence too, still going after the guy.
(09-22-2022, 08:41 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Having been through many challenges in Total Drama, Courtney was not held back by the move. She hopped the fence too, still going after the guy.

"Hey! Stop!" A loud voice yelled as a woman dressed in a police uniform ran to intercept both Courtney and the thief. The cop was unable to catch the thief who stole from Courtney after they jumped the fence, but they did grab Courtney once she got on the other side.
"Hey! What's the big idea? I was trying to catch that guy who stole my wallet!"
(09-22-2022, 09:08 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Hey! What's the big idea? I was trying to catch that guy who stole my wallet!"

"I'm sorry miss but you just trespassed through the church grounds." The woman stated. "Plus it's dangerous just chasing after a thief."
Courtney scoffed. "Oh please. I've been through worse scrapes than that; I can handle some wallet-snatcher, no problem."
(09-22-2022, 09:32 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Courtney scoffed. "Oh please. I've been through worse scrapes than that; I can handle some wallet-snatcher, no problem."

"Miss, vigilante styled justice like that is not tolerated here." She stated in a clearly annoyed tone. "Now can you please calm down." The other woman ordered.
"And let my wallet get stolen?! You got some nerve standing in my way..!"
(09-22-2022, 09:47 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "And let my wallet get stolen?! You got some nerve standing in my way..!"

With a growl, the police officer reached into her back pocket and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "Interfering in police business is a crime miss. You'll need to come with me to the station." The woman ordered.
"Excuse me! You're the one interfering with me! Ugh!" Courtney did not hesitate to push the officer away. "Ignorant nutcase. If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself." Courtney ran off.

((Don't mess with a wronged Courtney. You'll regret it.))
(09-22-2022, 10:03 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Excuse me! You're the one interfering with me! Ugh!" Courtney did not hesitate to push the officer away. "Ignorant nutcase. If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself." Courtney ran off.

((Don't mess with a wronged Courtney. You'll regret it.))

(Uh oh... She just made it worse~) 

"Get back here you!" She yelled out, chasing after Courtney. Still holding the cuffs in her hands she chased after Courtney, another woman in a full gimpsuit walking just around the corner and unfortunately in Courtney's way.
"Not unless I get my wallet back!" Courtney went for a shoulder charge. "Ugh! Where'd that damn thief go?!"