Binding Roads
(09-25-2022, 11:03 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Groaning, Courtney sat down in one of the chairs in the room.

The woman sighed, sitting across from Courtney. 
"You know your in trouble, don't you?"
"Only because you got in my way..!"
(09-25-2022, 12:34 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Only because you got in my way..!"

The woman looked like she was about to bite back at Courtney's retort then took a deep breath. "And while I wouldn't have a problem waiting for county to come pick you up... I have another option for you with a MUCH shorter time to serve and wouldn't show up on your record." She stated, placing her chin on her tented fingers.
"Lemme guess. Community service?"
(09-25-2022, 01:42 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Lemme guess. Community service?"

This caused the woman to smile. "Not at all. I don't know if you noticed, but our town is quite different. For that, we can thank our Mayor."  She then leaned back in her seat. "There are a few services around here for people who want to let someone else be in control, like the one here at the jail."
"I have more important things to do than let someone take control of my life, thank you very much."
(09-25-2022, 04:32 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "I have more important things to do than let someone take control of my life, thank you very much."

"Like spending a year, at least, in prison?" She asked with a smirk, "Getting out with a record that follows you around. Well by all means, I can call them to come pick you up now." The officer then sighed as she stood up.
"I have lawyers at hand!" Courtney shouted.
(09-25-2022, 04:40 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "I have lawyers at hand!" Courtney shouted.

"And they'd tell you, that you should have let the police deal with the situation, and that you shouldn't have run." She then shook her head. "I dunno who your lawyers are, but even the best criminal lawyer couldn't get you off scott free."
"Yes, let the police laze around for days when I could've handled getting my wallet back on my own right away. That'll show 'em." Courtney said sarcasically.
(09-25-2022, 04:54 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Yes, let the police laze around for days when I could've handled getting my wallet back on my own right away. That'll show 'em." Courtney said sarcasically.

"Breaking the law is still breaking the law. I don't care if your unsatisfied with how we're dealing with our business but that does not give you the power to be above it." She snapped.
"Well I wouldn't have broken any law if it weren't for YOU standing in my way!" Courtney shouted back. "If there was a single brain cell in your head, you would've stood out of my way like any smart person would, but nooo! You had to let a real criminal get away while I'm being held hostage here for false pretenses! 'Leave it to the police' my ass! I would never leave ANYTHING up to the United States' unreliable police force, let alone over a matter that I could handle MYSELF! I would go as far as to say I find friggin' Lindsay more reliable than you guys, and that's saying a LOT coming from me since that girl would probably burn instant ramen! So unless you want your ass sued, get off my back!"
(09-25-2022, 08:23 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Well I wouldn't have broken any law if it weren't for YOU standing in my way!" Courtney shouted back. "If there was a single brain cell in your head, you would've stood out of my way like any smart person would, but nooo! You had to let a real criminal get away while I'm being held hostage here for false pretenses! 'Leave it to the police' my ass! I would never leave ANYTHING up to the United States' unreliable police force, let alone over a matter that I could handle MYSELF! I would go as far as to say I find friggin' Lindsay more reliable than you guys, and that's saying a LOT coming from me since that girl would probably burn instant ramen! So unless you want your ass sued, get off my back!"

"You can keep threatening me all you want, but there is no win for you here." She told Courtney, walking to the door. "I need to check on what's happening out there, but think about my offer." She said before leaving Courtney alone....

Meanwhile: Some of the city's residents were already gossiping about the crazied girl who tackled through someone while being chased by the cops, a group chatting about it around Jackie.

"Like, I heard she was some kind of game show loser who attacked a fan then tried to lose the cops." One girl said to a guy she was walking with.

"I thought she was some drama actress getting too into a role. Someone said the stuff she was yelling was pretty crazy." The guy replied.
"The fudge..?" Jackie walked up to the couple. "Now what's goin' on?"
(09-26-2022, 11:06 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "The fudge..?" Jackie walked up to the couple. "Now what's goin' on?"

The couple looked at Jackie and the girl gasped. "You didn't hear about that chick who attacked the cops?" Her boyfriend gave her an odd look. "Wait babe, I thought you said she attacked a fan?" The fake blonde rolled her eyes, "Her fan was a cop, duh."
"What are ya..?" Then Jackie realized something. She saw Courtney body-check someone, but it was just some girl in a gimpsuit. Then she calmly but firmly told the two of them, "Now what kind of Tide Pod-eating, pink sauce-drinking, Nyquil chicken-cooking, Facebook-reading nonsense is that? I've witnessed the events of the past hour, and I can tell you, that girl was going after a thief who stole her wallet, only to come back where I was ten minutes later running from some police woman over who knows what. And that girl she body-checked ain't a cop or a fan; it's just some random bozo in a gimp suit."
(09-26-2022, 02:03 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "What are ya..?" Then Jackie realized something. She saw Courtney body-check someone, but it was just some girl in a gimpsuit. Then she calmly but firmly told the two of them, "Now what kind of Tide Pod-eating, pink sauce-drinking, Nyquil chicken-cooking, Facebook-reading nonsense is that? I've witnessed the events of the past hour, and I can tell you, that girl was going after a thief who stole her wallet, only to come back where I was ten minutes later running from some police woman over who knows what. And that girl she body-checked ain't a cop or a fan; it's just some random bozo in a gimp suit."

The couple looked at her with different reactions. "How dare you! Everyone knows Pink Sauce is filled with GMO's and my body is a temple!" The blonde shouted. "Why did she body check a random gimp?"

(Damn it, that was hilarious)
"Beats me," Jackie said. "I wouldn't know how Courtney functions half the time." Jackie purposely did not acknowledge the first remark; clearly she knew the blonde was stupid.
(09-27-2022, 12:21 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Beats me," Jackie said. "I wouldn't know how Courtney functions half the time." Jackie purposely did not acknowledge the first remark; clearly she knew the blonde was stupid.

"Well she couldn't have choose a worst cop to get arrested by." The guy sighs. "Captain Iger is a bitch, she gave me a ticket because I parked in front of a stupid fire hydrant for like three minutes." His girlfriend yelled.
"Of course. I should'a warned her about that..."