Webby's Wonderworld
((Will try to put newcomers in the closest known safe zone. This is currently the Theater, where everyone started.))

Had Hannah been late, the doors would have been closed, though she wouldn't need to find out if there were exceptions as she had gotten in at the nick of time. Now that she had time to recollect herself, Hannah can see that everyone had left the theater to do their own exploring. Well, except for Jane and Julia who were nearby...

---

"Yes, the more heads the better, but let me check this first." Jane walked around the stage to peek into the green-lit playground, a place that also contains ball pits and foam pits. There were already a number of people in varies states of bags, cocoons and weird dresses that were not able to climb back up the slide as they were. A ball-headed jester was moving theses people into said pits to make room for future entrants. "Not even an hour and there's already victims."

"Wait a minute..." Jane looked at the green-lit playground. "If they're using that place to store victims with a mascot in there, why would the light be green?"

---

The arcade's regularly lit. There were rows of arcade machines ranging from the regular kinds to those that grant tickets. The prize counter was empty but next to it was a sort of vending machine that traded tickets for prizes and vouchers. There seems to be something that looks like a Token in the machine worth 5 tickets. Judging by the nearest ticket game, 5 tickets is the prize of a very good score bar a jackpot.

The backdoors of this section would lead to the VR arcade.
[Image: Beta.png]
Hannah took a minuet or two to rest in one of the chairs, catching her breath while she looked over a pamphlet she had managed to swipe, while ... eavesdropping on the two girls conversation. "... maybe its so we can free each other? I'm not seeing any rules against that...." Hannah decided to add in as she approached Jane and Julia. "sorry, I overheard you two talking .... I'm hannah"
Julia stood next to her new friend and also looked at the playground.
- "Oh my God!" - she couldn't help exclaiming - "So that's what happens to the players when the red light turns on. Do you think we can help them?"
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(10-03-2022, 08:43 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The arcade's regularly lit.  There were rows of arcade machines ranging from the regular kinds to those that grant tickets.  The prize counter was empty but next to it was a sort of vending machine that traded tickets for prizes and vouchers.  There seems to be something that looks like a Token in the machine worth 5 tickets.  Judging by the nearest ticket game, 5 tickets is the prize of a very good score bar a jackpot.

The backdoors of this section would lead to the VR arcade.

Caitlyn checked out the machines to try and get a feel for what type of games she could play when she found the vending machine. She hummed at some of the prizes inside then gasped. "I knew it." She put her hand over the glass covering the slot with a token, seeing the price of five tickets. She then noticed the signage for the VR Arcade and bit her lip. "Okay, I'll check over there and see if there's another one and if not..." Caitlyn lowered herself face to face with the token and whispered, "I'll be back for you, I promise."
The VR Arcade has 4 VR stations which was mainly a VR set suspended over a round platform. Each VR headset was stylized after each of the four main mascots.

---

"Hello, Hannah." Jane turned her attention back to the playground. "Back to what we were saying, rescuing them would be a good idea, though I figured that it should be the first place we should check; it's rather ingenious that people might not look into it since one can assume that the Daycare has a seemingly visible purpose. Chances are that it may contain a clue on how to proceed with the game."
- "That sounds reasonable," - Julia agreed, - "In any case, I would definitely explore this location last. Let's do the opposite and start with this place?"
(10-03-2022, 11:58 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The VR Arcade has 4 VR stations which was mainly a VR set suspended over a round platform.  Each VR headset was stylized after each of the four main mascots.

Caitlyn really wanted to jump into one of the VR Machines and try them out but she couldn't get distracted. Token first, then she could come back. She walked back into the main Arcade and arrived to one of the games to win some tickets.
"yeah, though its gonna be a hard find either way." Hannah nodded in agreement, taking a step forward to pear into the playground "this isn't a small playground .. and we have no idea how deep these ball and foam pits go, could be hidden anywhere underneath them."
Caitlyn found that the arcade machines were free to play...but flopped rather hard. She also found out that the machine had a timer that locked her out of that machine, probably to keep a player from simply farming tickets.

---

"Well, from what I can see here, the slides are on either side. The door at the back is locked up, so the slides are the only way in and out." Jane's attention was directed to the security desk next to the door. "I have a general idea what to check first, though I'd recommend one or two stay up top to keep a bird's eye view."

And with a plan in mind, Jane walked counterclockwise around the playground until she spotted the slide.
"better to be safe then sorry right? should keep an eye on those jesters just in case ... and those slides look like they are going to be a hard climb" Hannah nodded as she fell in stride with Jane. "the question is .... who's staying up, and who's going down?"
(10-04-2022, 09:56 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Caitlyn found that the arcade machines were free to play...but flopped rather hard.  She also found out that the machine had a timer that locked her out of that machine, probably to keep a player from simply farming tickets.

Caitlyn couldn't help but shout in annoyance at how hard the first game was, even more by the fact that their was a time limit preventing her from going straight at it again. She took a deep breath then fixed her glasses. "Okay Cait, calm down. There are more machines and your a gamer, it wouldn't be fun if you instantly beat all the games you ever played then it wouldn't be fun." She reassured herself, moving to the next game.
This time, Caitlyn managed to win five tickets!

---

"I'm fine with either role as long as the desk there is investigated." Jane admitted.
Julia was right behind Jane.
- "It's so exciting" - she even jumped on the spot with impatience - "I'll go down there! Obviously, it should be me. I'm more agile, and you're more attentive, you make better plans."
"then I guess I'll check out the security table, is there anything specific you want me looking out for?" Hannah hummed curiously tilting her head to the side as she gave the desk a once over, turning to face the security desk. "and call me if you two need any help"
(10-04-2022, 11:32 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: This time, Caitlyn managed to win five tickets

Caitlyn tried her best at the next game and her hard work was rewarded as she got five tickets. "Yeses!!!" She cried out in victory, doing a small happy dance. "In your face!" She shouted at the previous machine she lost to. With tickets in hand she ran to the machine to get the token.
Caitlyn used her tickets to acquire the Fake Token!

...Yeah, it even says FAKE on the back.

---

Jane did stay back, peeking through the net to see their progress after the two girls slid down into the Daycare. The desk in there seems to have three monitors that showed three red places, a panel that seems to work the cameras, and another panel that seems to show the map in colors, with the Theater and Dayc-

"Hullo!" The jest popped up behind Hannah and Julia.
(10-05-2022, 04:09 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Caitlyn used her tickets to acquire the Fake Token!

...Yeah, it even says FAKE on the back.

Caitlyn's face fell just as fast as her body as she fell to her knees. It wasn't right, it wasn't possible...

"A fake..." She whimpered, hanging her head low. Her hard work (yeah it was just two games but shut up) wasted on a measly souvenir. She didn't really kbow who was watching this competition but she couldn't help letting out a cry. "WEBBY!!!!"
Hannah couldn't keep the slight chuckle from her lips as she slide down the surprising long slide. dropping into one of the ball pits, before she made her way over to the desk.

"huh? where are these? they seem impor-TANT!" Hannah mumbled as she leaned closer to the monitors to try and get some idea of where these panels are, only to cut off her musing with a yelp of surprise, quickly spinning on her heel to face the sudden voice. leaning on the desk to steady herself. "h-hello? h-how are you?"
"Oh, I'm fine. I'm quite fine. Irukuku." The jester looked them over. "Oh do not worry, I am a caretaker first and foremost. Why, I probably won't capture you even in a white light. Just...don't turn out the lights."

After that scare, it's time to look back at the panel with the map. So far, the Daycare, Theater and Back of Horny's Jail were greenlit. The other areas around the Daycare and the Backs of the Arcade were white-lit. All the other areas, including what seems to be employee-only areas were blacked out, aka red-lit. There also seems to be some sticky notes next to the panel:

-Must have equal number of lights before and after or emergency lights go on.
-Must be careful not to use same panel many times or emergency lights go on.
-If emergency lights on, turn on backup generator. In same area as panel!

---

"Oh cheer up, that's a great prize." Webbigal mused from the top of the prize machine. "Granted, it doesn't count towards the exit prize, but I'm sure any other fool doesn't know that. Toodles!"

Webbigal ducked to wherever she should be hiding.
(10-05-2022, 08:15 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "Oh, I'm fine.  I'm quite fine. Irukuku."  The jester looked them over.  "Oh do not worry, I am a caretaker first and foremost.  Why, I probably won't capture you even in a white light.  Just...don't turn out the lights."

After that scare, it's time to look back at the panel with the map.  So far, the Daycare, Theater and Back of Horny's Jail were greenlit.  The other areas around the Daycare and the Backs of the Arcade were white-lit.  All the other areas, including what seems to be employee-only areas were blacked out, aka red-lit.  There also seems to be some sticky notes next to the panel:

-Must have equal number of lights before and after or emergency lights go on.
-Must be careful not to use same panel many times or emergency lights go on.
-If emergency lights on, turn on backup generator.  In same area as panel!

---

"Oh cheer up, that's a great prize."  Webbigal mused from the top of the prize machine.  "Granted, it doesn't count towards the exit prize, but I'm sure any other fool doesn't know that.  Toodles!"

Webbigal ducked to wherever she should be hiding.

Caitlyn screamed in terror, not expecting the spider to actually appear. Once Webbigal appeared to have left, Caitlyn thought over the last bit of information. It was true this could help her in case anyone else tired to take a coin from her... If she could find one. She stood up and walked back to the VR Arcade, wanting to try it out a bit before leaving.