Webby's Wonderworld
Julia's reaction to going down to Daycare and the appearance of the jester was about the same as Hanna's. First the fun, then a slight fright from surprise. But Irukuku's words did not reassure her too much:
"Yeah, yeah, of course," - she said sarcastically, - "Of course you can't seal us. I believe it willingly."
However, it seems that the animatronic really did not pose a danger while the green light was on. And if so, Julia decided to do what she came down here for. She went to the pit with the packed people and examined those who were closest to her.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
"w-well then, nice to meet you Irukuku, w-we'll be sure to keep the lights on" Hannah nodded, awkwardly coughing into her fist to settle her nerves as she watched the jester with a mixture of curiosity, and weariness. Waiting for her to leave before turning back towards the security desk.

"can..... can we control the lights from these panels? if so thats extremely useful ... and dangerous" she mumbled out loud, looking like she wanted to try it out, but decided against it till she knew what she was doing, or at the very least, knew where the backup generator was.
Having entered through the daycare earlier (since that's the nearest green zone to all the action), Emma and Kitty looked around. "So, this is where the little tykes usually wind up at?"
"Pretty much," Kitty replied.
"Hmm, I see..." Emma thought for a moment. "Well, let's take a retreat from here." Emma said as she left the area.
"If you say so." Kitty followed Emma. Soon enough, Emma would re-enter the Thea-- "Wait, why the heck is there a horny jail here? Isn't that just a meme?" Emma went to the Horny Jail to check it out.
((It should be noted that it would have been easier to start in the Theater which was the starting position rather than the Daycare, which is currently only accessible via slides going down into the Daycare.))

Having ignored the duo and the number of cocoons in the daycare, Kitty and Emma saw that the plaza for the Jail is full of "wanted posters", though none of any importance. The back door of the plaza would lead into the actual green-lit Jail, which had a number of empty cells with a horned succubus-like mascot manning the front desk. It should be noted that the desk had a lighting panel too.

"Well, what brings you two in today?" The succubus, probably Horny, looked them up and down. "Honestly, no one should be in here unless they break the rules. Now, if I...wasn't in a right state of mind when I arrest you, you may argue for community service, but hopefully you girls don't get arrested. Now then, any questions?"

---

In the VR Arcade, Caitlyn decided to try out the Puff Puff headset. She could now see a golf course that had two red lights shining down. While it seems possible to move the princess...the moment she saw someone in her field of vision, the princess moved on her own and it became nearly impossible to affect the princess as she caught the target.

---

"Ah, yes, you can control the lights from those kinds of panels." The jester pointed out. "Though it doesn't tell you which rooms needs two sets of the same light. In fact, I can't tell you since I haven't gone outside the Daycare, irukuku!"

As for the backup generator, Hannah could guess that there was a trail of cable protectors that headed into one of the playsets.

As for Julia, she noted that it was primarily 4 kinds of cocoons here. The first seemed silk-like but was actually gauze with a slight scent of pizza. The second seems to be a maid uniform if it lacked arm holes and had a single stocking, laced in the back. The third was in a rubbery cocoon with some liquid latex covering the zipper. The fourth was in cling wrap with "Loser" stickers slapped over places like their bums and mouth.
[Image: Beta.png]
"Yes... What even is this place?" Emma asked.
Horny took a quick glance at the jail cells and back. "This is my jail. This is where I keep troublemakers and contraband until authorized to hand them over to the proper authorities. Troublemakers range from people being too reckless in their fun to abusers, both guests and employees alike."

"If you're asking what Webby's Wonderworld is, I really hope you aren't. Because that would suggest you pretty much ignored the Halloween promotions and the security guards outside the only entrance at this timeframe."
"Okay, so this part of the area is for legit troublemakers," Emma said. "Makes sense." Emma looked around. "Well, there's nothing else of interest it seems. Let's roam around a bit."
"If you say so, Emma~"

Emma made her way back into the main hallway. Kitty, however, took a selfie with the succubus before running after Emma.
Julia and approached the curvy girl, who was wrapped in cling wrap.
- “Hey ho, let's go!” - she said and tried to remove the "Loser" sticker from damsel's mouth.
"hehe thanks~ you wouldn't happen to know where I can find that information out, do you?" Hannah hummed curiously, sending irukuku a small, thankful smile as she began a more in-depth search of the desk, looking through drawers, underneath keyboards, even getting on her hands and knees to look around and see if maybe someone dropped a sticky note, or anything useful. "are you the only caretaker here? seems like a really big place to be handling all by yourself."
The security drawers had a couple of flashlights, but that seemed to be all that was hidden there. Meanwhile, the jester sat and pondered.

"Nooormally, another staff would be at the desk, but since it's now a staff-free zone, I'm kinda glad what I'm looking can only crawl like thaaaa..." The jest moved his finger from Julia's victim to another cocoon. "...aaaaaat. Eh, not my problem."

---

The sticker removed enough film to expose the victim's lips and a bit of her dark skin. It also loosened the film enough for the victim to pull herself free.

"...For a snail, he is surprisingly fast." The woman commented as she looked around before looking at Julia. "So...I guess I'm still in the game."

"Right you are!" The jester popped up behind them.

---

Emma and Kitty saw Webbigal in the distance, holding up a sign that said "Free Hugs".
"Oh my gosh..! Hey!" Kitty ran up to Webbigal in order to hug her. As for Emma...
"Kit, wait!" Emma reached out for Kitty before facepalming.
(10-08-2022, 10:21 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: In the VR Arcade, Caitlyn decided to try out the Puff Puff headset.  She could now see a golf course that had two red lights shining down.  While it seems possible to move the princess...the moment she saw someone in her field of vision, the princess moved on her own and it became nearly impossible to affect the princess as she caught the target.
"Cool... It's almost like-" Caitlyn paused as she watched Puff Puff ignore her controls and b-line for someone. "Oh man... It is. I'm seeing what she sees." She thought about getting out and trying to search for another token but froze. "What exactly does she do to people?"
"ah, worth a shot anyway, thank you for humoring me" Hannah hummed, nodding in thanks as she pocketed one of the flashlights, setting the rest on the desk in case anyone else wanted to take one, before heading further into the daycare in hopes of finding a hidden token or anything, deciding it wouldn't be safe to mess with the lights right now.
- "Oh, don't thank me..." - said Julia with undisguised pride in her voice - "And how long have you been here?"
She had already forgotten about the presence of the jester, and therefore his appearance was unexpected for her.
- "Kya!!!" - Julia screamed and jumped back a meter in the direction opposite to the source of the voice. At the same time, she managed to turn around a hundred and eighty degrees in the air and was now looking at the jester. - "Hey you! A piece of iron! You can't sneak up on people like that!" - she said. In her voice, there was clearly irritation mixed with a slight fright - "You could have brought me to a heart attack like that." The girl stared menacingly at the animatronic, ready to run away at any sudden movement in her direction.
You are a princess.  You are a princess.  You are a princess.  You are a princess.  You are a princess.  You are a princess.  

It was hard to tell, but it seems like Puff Puff's chest opened up to pull the victim in.  Some sort of shaking, but then the princess stepped away to see that the victim was both backed up and dressed as a maid.  She simply turned and stepped away as a Maid Bot went to grab that sack, probably to deposit it into the Daycare.

You are a princess.  You are a princess.  You are a princess.  You are a princess.  You are a princess.  You are a princess.  

Though Caitlyn kinda felt like Puff Puff had a good thing going for her, like...

---

It goes without saying that Hannah couldn't find a token, not even on one of these hapless cocooned victims.

The jester crouched and dragged its finger on the floor.  "I'm sowwy, I didn't mean to scare you..."

At this time, someone seemed  to have changed the lights.  From where everyone is, the Theater and Daycare certainly lost their green lights.  More concerning, the Daycare had become red-lit.

The dark-skinned girl couldn't help but shake the suddenly still jester.  "Are you...okay?"

Its round bubbly head fell off as it suddenly turned and grabbed the girl, a menacing gaze coming from its empty skull.  "Irukuku!"

It blew a balloon that swallowed up the girl before it shrunk down, forcing her into a wiggling fetal bundle.  "Irukuku!"

---

"I didn't think that would work."  Webbigal "hugged" Kitty, using her arms to hold the girl while wrapping her up with bandages that looked like silk.  She carried the cocoon like a bride, walking down the ring, though turned her head to Emma.  "I will be in the kitchen with my new plaything.  Shame that the new lighting probably didn't change my place, but I bet if you look down into the Daycare, you'll see why following me home would be a bad idea."

The spider headed towards the food court with her prize.
Kitty squirmed, moaning as if she was having a fun time in this place. She's so dang cute.

As for Emma... Emma facepalmed. "Ugh... Guess I'll wait on that for now." Emma went the opposite direction in the ringlike main area. She walked around. She took note of the gift shop. "I'd rather go in there with Kitty. I'm sure she'll love seeing it knowing her." Emma then walked around some more. "Mini Golf? Kinda surprised indoor mini-golf courses still exist." And so, Emma went into the Mini-Golf area.
"shi-" Hannah cursed, her eyes widening in a mixture of fear, excitement ... and arousal? as she quickly dived into one of the foam pits for cover, only peaking out every now and then to check where Irukuku was and what was it up too. "pssst! Julia! the security desk! its seems to be a bit of a puzzle but we can use it to turn the lights back green!" she whisper shouted informing her ... ally? friend? ... companion, before she dived back into the pit to slowly make her way back to the desk.
(10-10-2022, 12:19 PM)bond56 Wrote: "shi-" Hannah cursed, her eyes widening in a mixture of fear, excitement ... and arousal? as she quickly dived into one of the foam pits for cover, only peaking out every now and then to check where Irukuku was and what was it up too. "pssst! Julia! the security desk! its seems to be a bit of a puzzle but we can use it to turn the lights back green!" she whisper shouted informing her ... ally? friend? ... companion, before she dived back into the pit to slowly make her way back to the desk.

Caitlyn felt really good as she continued watching, it was hard to say why though, I mean... I am a princess. "Wait, what? I'm... I'm a Princess. No... Stop..." Caitlyn tried to raise her hands to remove the VR headset.
"Red light is not good," Julia thought and stretched out her hand in the direction of the dark—skinned girl.
- "Wait. Don't go near him..."- she started to say, but it was too late... The jester has already attacked.
"Oh! My!! God!!!" - Julia did not hesitate or loiter. As soon as Irukuku grabbed the careless dark-skinned girl, Julia quickly darted to the side, jumped a dozen meters and hid behind a pile of bound, wrapped and otherwise immobilized bodies. Her heart was pounding wildly in her chest, but she hoped that the jester was too busy attacking his current victim, and did not notice where the tomboy girl had disappeared.
Thankfully, Caitlyn had enough mind to take the helmet -and the voices- away from her head. Well, except one voice.

It told her of a route through the back halls to Puff Puff's dressing room where she would pick up a dress, of a route that continued down to the Mini-Golf course where she would help Puff Puff as an fellow...well, that voice faded too.

---

The jester turns it attention to the pit. It seemed to remember that there were a number of cocoons writhing in the pit so it spit out several balloons into the pits; one by one, the cocoons were yank deeper into the pit, and the less cocoons there were, the less likely the pits were safe for Hannah.

Thankfully, it had its back to Julia at the moment.

---

As mentioned earlier, the lobby for the minigolf was a playground shaped like a castle with a red light illuminating the path beyond the gate. Past that gate would be the actual golf course.

Right, Webbigal mentioned that red lights are bad news. Speaking of her...

-

"My my, what a wiggly one~. I can be entertained just watching you wiggle all day. Alas, I can't be distracted from my work." Webbigal stroked Kitty's cocoon. "So that other girl is your sister? I get the feeling that your and her reunion needs to be special. I can think of two ways to do that: the first is to make your cocoon extra secure so you can't go anywhere, extra thick. The second...it's complicated, but you'd have to brainwash yourself with VR before you wear a costume yourself, but since I can't go into that room myself, it requires me to let you go. Which do you think would tempt your sister more?"