Webby's Wonderworld
"Okay, seems simple. I should tread carefully here..." Emma went through the gate.

---

"Thm frrst wnn!" ("The first one!") Kitty gleefully replied.
Julia cautiously leaned out from behind a pile of bound damsels and, making sure that the jester's back was turned to her, quickly but quietly ran over to another similar group of captives, which was even further away from Irukuku, and hid behind it. Then she looked around, trying to find a way to leave the Daycare. If there are slides to slide down, then there must be ladders somewhere to climb up.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Hannah continued to mentally curse as she slowly and carefully moved through the pit, trying to make as little noise, and movement as possible in hopes of not disrupting the foam and rubber balls above her, only surfacing when she felt the wall against her hand, mentally apologizing and thanking all the captives in the pit.

popping her head up, Hannah quickly scanned the area to find the security desk and generally where she was. Keeping as low as possible, she rested one hand against the edge of the pit, while the other grabbed a plastic ball from the pit, and chucked it as far, and as hard as she could into some of the playscapes in the nursery, aiming for a metal pole in hopes of creating enough sound to distract The jester
(10-11-2022, 08:05 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Thankfully, Caitlyn had enough mind to take the helmet -and the voices- away from her head.  Well, except one voice.

It told her of a route through the back halls to Puff Puff's dressing room where she would pick up a dress, of a route that continued down to the Mini-Golf course where she would help Puff Puff as an fellow...well, that voice faded too.

Caitlyn let out a loud gasp as she backed away from the VR Machine. Holy hell that was crazy. She took a few second to clear her mind when she caught a rouge thought slipping away. A route through the back halls to the Mini-Golf course as well as a dressing room then the idea of helping Puff Puff... The implications were very interesting but more importantly, she had a new way to get into the Mini Golf course. Maybe she should find someone to go with her though, just incase something unexpected happens.
The way through the back halls were at the back of these back rooms, mainly meant for employees.  With that fact memorized...

When Caitlyn returns to the arcade, the closest people she would see are a worried Jane standing next to the daycare slide and an Emma about to walk into the mini-golf gates.

---

The red-lit mini-golf course seemed to be decorated with a medieval fantasy theme starting in a throne room.  There was a desk to grab a golf ball and club and a map plotting the 18 9 hole course.  Of course, there were 5 other paths here as well, probably to the latter parts of the course.

---

"Irukuku!"  The jester knew its balls well, and knew that said ball must have come from a pit.  It spat more balloons into that pit, and with less bodies, it was more likely that Hannah would be caught.

Julia would be cursing whoever designed this daycare as there were no ladders to leave the daycare.  The only other connections back to the ring other than the slides was the door next to the desk.  Unfortunately, the jester remembered there was another captive and started to look for her, checking the other pits as its first guess.
[Image: Beta.png]
((I think you kinda missed Kitty.))

"I'd grab a putter and a ball," Emma said. "But right now, it doesn't seem that this place is being ran right now." Emma opted to just walk around.
(10-11-2022, 10:57 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((I think you kinda missed Kitty.))

"I'd grab a putter and a ball," Emma said. "But right now, it doesn't seem that this place is being ran right now." Emma opted to just walk around.

It took the blonde a second to work up the courage to talk to the girl. "Hey." Caitlyn finally said to Emma, "If your trying to get into the golf course... I know a way in."
"Hmm?" Emma turned around.
(10-11-2022, 11:10 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Hmm?" Emma turned around.

"I was in the arcade and I found some info out from one of the machines about another way into the Course." Caitlyn said as she pulled out the fake coin, keeping the back covered so Emma couldn't tell it was a fake token. "I'm even willing to trade you a token I collected if you help me with something while over there."
Julia noticed the door, but realized that it was unlikely that the jester would allow her to get there unhindered. In order to have at least some chance, a distraction was needed. Her gaze landed on the bound captives she was hiding behind. Julia chose the girl closest to her, who was wrapped in cling wrap and carefully, trying not to make noise, tore the plastic so that the captive could free her hands.
- "Shhh..." she whispered softly and put her finger to her lips.
"oh come on!" hannah groaned to her underneath her breath, stay as still as possible near the edge of the pit as she waited for her chance to slip away, freezing up once or twice when she felt the balloons rush right by her. when Irukuku, finally looked away, she quickly scrambled out of the pit and towards the security desk, dipping and dodging through the playscape as cover.
The jester was distracted by one of the cocoons breaking free, so it turned and headed for where Julia was.

As for Hannah, she managed to reach the map. Compared to the last time she saw it, the three former green lights were now red, with the new green-lit areas now being the Laser Tag (Hub) and Laser Tag (Actual).  Oh, and one of the back halls white-lit.

---

There was a sound of movement deep within the golf course, which seems to be coming closer to the golf reception area.  Which makes sense as said desk is within the red-lit golf course.

---

Meanwhile, Webbigal had finished inflating a rubber battery (which was a sort of inflated barrel) and sat the cocooned Kitty in it before sealing the container.  She then snapped an abdomen shell around the battery and attached the shell to her skeleton before standing back up.  Said abdomen went past her knees but still looked natural on her.

"There's several ways we can charge up.  What you're in is a rubber battery; you give me some juice whenever you wiggle."  Webbigal swayed her hips playfully.  "Us four main mascots can use this kind of battery, though I usually don't wear mine since it gets in the way of serving customers.  And yes, we do have other ways of charging, though I don't like how they changed out the old docking stations with the wireless ones..."
"Forget the questionable token; take me there quick!" Emma said.
(10-12-2022, 06:41 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Forget the questionable token; take me there quick!" Emma said.

"Deal." Caitlyn said as she turned around, "follow me, but don't your guard down." She then lead them both to the back rooms.
"Right." Soon, Emma followed Caitlyn to the back rooms.

----

Kitty moaned out with glee. Soon, Kitty started squirming in her rubbery cocoon. Someone this excitable should give Webby the juice she needs for the night. Or at least a few hours.
Backtracking through the arcade to the VR cade, through the backdoor and the red-lit hallway...Thankfully, it seems that Putt Putt's dressing room would be across from her golf course's back door.  Inside the dressing room, there seems to be a counter and a mirror among princess-y and golf decor; it even has a one-hole golf setup in the corner.  There were also two floor panels marked "Autocloset" and "Charging Station" to the sides of the mirror.
(10-12-2022, 10:52 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Backtracking through the arcade to the VR cade, through the backdoor and the red-lit hallway...Thankfully, it seems that Putt Putt's dressing room would be across from her golf course's back door.  Inside the dressing room, there seems to be a counter and a mirror among princess-y and golf decor; it even has a one-hole golf setup in the corner.  There were also two floor panels marked "Autocloset" and "Charging Station" to the sides of the mirror.

"Two panels, two of us. One of these might have something that can help use get through here safely. I say we take turns stepping on one and pull the other out incase something weird happens." Caitlyn said, clearly nervous as her body trembled.
"Hope you're right about this." Emma stepped onto the Autocloset panel.
- "Oh shit!" - thought Julia when she saw the jester move in her direction. Does the jester have such sharp hearing? She quickly untied the legs of two more girls (she didn't have time to release the completely)
- "On my signal, run in all directions," - she whispered to the captives, simultaneously freeing the legs of the fourth girl and nervously glancing in the direction of the approaching Irukuku.
"uhhh .... fudge fudge" Hannah cursed under her breath, frantically looking between the panel, the jester and the sticky noes before groaning under her breath and panicingly pushing random buttons in hopes of changing the light back to green, or at least learning how the panel works.