The Halloween Carnival
(10-11-2022, 08:21 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "What was up with that carousel?" Dawn asked.
"Hmm?" Ella turned to Dawn.
"I could've sworn the horses turned into people for a few moments." Dawn eyed the carousel.

Things remained as they previously were as carousel sat under Dawn's scrutinizing gaze. Even the smell had all but vanished from the air as the yell of the fox girl barker.

[Image: pucker_spore.gif]

"Hurry, hurry folks! Come see the strange and sensual collections gathered by our master of the odd! Will you find something that tickles your fancy? Or Will a part of our collection find you?"
"Oh?" Ella went to go check out the oddities of the place once she heard the call.
"Hey, be careful with those..!" Dawn said as she went after her.
(10-11-2022, 09:33 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Oh?" Ella went to go check out the oddities of the place once she heard the call.
"Hey, be careful with those..!" Dawn said as she went after her.

The girls ran into the tent, Both Dawn and Ella finding the place did indeed have strange things with the first four items to great them. 

[Image: proteus_chess_piece.gif]
[Image: wiggly_nonsense.gif]
[Image: aafs046c.jpg]
[Image: 159325841647_commission_pieces_for_weird_seal_we_h.jpg]

Displays stood across from each other with plaques next to them, the names large enough to read from a distance while the rest of the information was illegible. A large Queen chess piece stood across a strange humanoid shape while a mass of mushrooms vaguely in the shape of a woman sat across a figure made of spider webbing. 

The Queen of Laminar

Nonsense

Shrooming Spore

Spider-Silk Golem

More displays were visible further back along with an ornate mirror.
"Hm?" Dawn approached the chess piece. "What's this..?"
(10-11-2022, 10:33 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Hm?" Dawn approached the chess piece. "What's this..?"

As Dawn stepped closer to the polished statue she was able to fully read the plaque next to the object.

Queen of Laminar
Legend speaks of a cruel Queen who ruled over the area now known as France. This woman, Amélie Toulon, was a cruel sorceress who used her magic to ensnare people into her harem of mindless gloss skinned slaves. The Queen would meet her downfall at the son of one of her victims, the mage tricking her to cast a spell at a mirror. It is said the sits waiting for a kiss from her new owner to free her from her prison.

The low sound of a pitiful moan echoed in the air, only for Dawn to hear. 
"What kinda wives' tale is that?" Dawn asked.
(10-11-2022, 11:11 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "What kinda wives' tale is that?" Dawn asked.

"It's not as much a wives tale as it is a scary story." A woman said behind Dawn.
[Image: FebafvjXgAIDIHc?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: i_dream_of_weiss_by_madpuffins_dcm1tv3-f...JvC3qbbM3o]

The young woman was dressed like Charlie Morningstar from Hazbin Hotel dressed as a Genie 
"Pretty much it was used to scare bad children to listen to their parents. 'Oh you better listen to your mama or Queen Lamina is gonna get ya, raow~" She said with a toothy giggle.
"Oh, same thing different name," Dawn replied.
(10-12-2022, 12:30 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Oh, same thing different name," Dawn replied.

This caused the other girl to smile. "Well, there is one way to tell if it's just a made up story." She said with a toothy grin as she tapped the last line of the plaque.
"I don't think keeping a sorceress as a pet is morally correct," Dawn said.
(10-12-2022, 05:35 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "I don't think keeping a sorceress as a pet is morally correct," Dawn said.

This caused the demon girl to laugh. "So you do think it's real, that's cute." She said teasingly, getting closer to Dawn. "Your cute, did you know that?"
"That's like saying Naruto is real," Dawn replied. "And I was being hypothetical when I said that. Now that I clarified, hopefully we can-- Ella, what are you doing?"
Ella had kissed the statue on its lips before turning to Dawn. "What? I'm just seeing if it's like the fairy tale in which she'll only awaken to her true love."
(10-12-2022, 07:05 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "That's like saying Naruto is real," Dawn replied. "And I was being hypothetical when I said that. Now that I clarified, hopefully we can-- Ella, what are you doing?"
Ella had kissed the statue on its lips before turning to Dawn. "What? I'm just seeing if it's like the fairy tale in which she'll only awaken to her true love."

The trio stood waiting for something to happen but nothing did, the large chess piece remained a chess piece. "Oh well... It looks like 'Naruto' wasn't real after all." The Genie said before walking away. Ella however could notice something, the eyes began to glow on the statue as her mouth began to feel strange as the taste of rubber seemed to grow on her tongue while her lips seemed to be fused together, turning the same crimson red as the chess piece's
"I have a feeling the plaque was wrong if THIS is happening..!" Dawn said as Ella was undergoing some odd changes.
(10-12-2022, 07:31 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "I have a feeling the plaque was wrong if THIS is happening..!" Dawn said as Ella was undergoing some odd changes.

Suddenly, it stopped. Ella's mouth was free, almost as if it was never stuck in the first place. the chess piece was also gone, replaced by a young woman dressed as a ballerina. her appearance looking eerily similar to someone Ella loves save for the full black hair and striking amethyst eyes.
"What in the world?" Dawn looked upon the woman before her.
"Uhh... Are you..?" Ella asked.
(10-12-2022, 08:48 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "What in the world?" Dawn looked upon the woman before her.
"Uhh... Are you..?" Ella asked.

[Image: 2f175ad186579ed7b1aeb0fea2f627381da4646b...0v2_00.jpg]
"What's the matter Ella? Don't you like my new appearance?" The copy of her cousin asked with an evil smirk. "Go on... Tell the truth." At those words, the taste of latex returns to her mouth as her lips turn red, Ella finding herself unable to lie.
"Why do you look like my cousin?" Ella asked.
"Careful," Dawn said to Ella. "Whatever she's trying to do, it's making you tell the truth. Though I'd be confused too if I were in your shoes."
(10-12-2022, 10:46 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Why do you look like my cousin?" Ella asked.
"Careful," Dawn said to Ella. "Whatever she's trying to do, it's making you tell the truth. Though I'd be confused too if I were in your shoes."

"Why wouldn't I?" She asked before being interrupted by Dawn. She glared at Dawn then continued from the blonde's statement. "What I'm trying to do is be what she wishes for. She kissed me, and I tasted her," she growled at Dawn before looking back to the raven haired princess. "Your darkest desires, so delicious, so scandalous.' She teased, keeping her eyes locked on Ella's "I wish to hear them... From your own lips."

(Alright Flash... Can you beat 17 and keep Ella's secret, or will she be forced to reveal her kinks aloud?)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

((I got another 18 when Google Chrome refreshed the tab I had the dice roller on (it does automatic tab reloading after a bit of time), so...))

"I'm sorry, but the only thing I wish for you to be is yourself rather than a near carbon copy of my dear cousin," Ella said. "Especially these days when identity can be stolen just by taking someone's credit card. No offense, dear friend."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)