The Halloween Carnival
(10-13-2022, 12:57 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((I got another 18 when Google Chrome refreshed the tab I had the dice roller on (it does automatic tab reloading after a bit of time), so...))

"I'm sorry, but the only thing I wish for you to be is yourself rather than a near carbon copy of my dear cousin," Ella said. "Especially these days when identity can be stolen just by taking someone's credit card. No offense, dear friend."

((Damn, welp here is a new reason to roll) 

The sorceress was taken back by this, she thought for a moment then smirked.

"It seems my magic is bot fully back yet. No matter... I shall simply have to try again, she then takes hold of Ella and gives her a deep kiss. As the witches form changes once again rather naughty things begin to fill Ella's mind, are these truly her thoughts, or do they belong to another?

(Lol for got to put what to beat... It's 14)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Katerina was standing in front of the entrance to the fairground. It was a nineteen-year-old girl dressed in a Velma costume from Scooby-Doo. Of course, you know what he looks like — a baggy orange sweater, a short (but not too short) red skirt, red shoes and orange knee-high socks. And it's worth noting, the suit was very suitable for the girl. She really looked like this character. She had about the same short stature, stocky and slightly plump build (however, she could not be called frankly fat, it was rather a pleasant splendor and pleasing to the eye roundness of the body), a rather lush ass, not too big, but neat breasts, freckles on a rounded face, large glasses with thick glasses (these were real glasses, not a dummy. The girl really had problems with her eyesight). Her hair was cut like Velma's, but had a slightly more reddish tint. In one hand she held a magnifying glass.
At the moment, she was looking at the gates of the fair with surprise.
- "Jinkies!! Did the legends really not lie? Or it's just a theme park based on an urban legend."
Like Velma, Katerina loved to solve all sorts of mysteries, so she took a few deep breaths, gathering courage, and resolutely approached the entrance.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
((15.))

Ella blushed while processing the kiss. She paused for a moment before shaking her head. "Don't you think this is kinda pushing it?"

The woman blinked then let go of Ella, looking down at her hands, her form unchanged from the copy of Gwen. "Impossible, my power is still so weak?" She growled in shock.  

The Pirate at the both looked Katerina then grumbled out. "Oi! You need to buy a ticket first." He then motioned for her to come up to the counter. "And don't think I'll fall for 'your meeting the owner inside.' Bit." It appears some other people dressed as mystery solvers have tried to sneak in.
-Background Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ6hSMFi2Qg -

Angered, Dawn glared ominously at the sorceress and said "If you know what's good for you, you'll stop that shit or else I'll -censored due to mention of gore-, got it?"
(10-13-2022, 12:10 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: -Background Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ6hSMFi2Qg -

Angered, Dawn glared ominously at the sorceress and said "If you know what's good for you, you'll stop that shit or else I'll -censored due to mention of gore-, got it?"

The room became colder at Dawn's threat as the feeling of a thousand eyes watching her. A stillness could be felt as if something waited for the blonde to strike.

"Dare you threaten me, you blonde tart." The witch hissed back, her clothing appearing to darken more red.
Ella got scared of the environment around her and ran off. As for Dawn... Unfazed, Dawn said, "Evil entities like you have no sympathy from me."
(10-13-2022, 12:02 PM)Tiger99 Wrote: The Pirate at the both looked Katerina then grumbled out. "Oi! You need to buy a ticket first." He then motioned for her to come up to the counter. "And don't think I'll fall for 'your meeting the owner inside.' Bit." It appears some other people dressed as mystery solvers have tried to sneak in.

- “Oh yeah. Of course, the ticket. I'm sorry, I'm so distracted. Katerina muttered hurriedly, walking up to the counter and looking at the pirate-gatekeeper. - "One adult ticket, please"
In fact, she was even glad that it was necessary to buy a ticket to enter. After all, if it really was a legendary mystical fair where people disappear, it is unlikely that a ticket would be required there. Is not it?
(10-13-2022, 01:26 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Ella got scared of the environment around her and ran off. As for Dawn... Unfazed, Dawn said, "Evil entities like you have no sympathy from me."

The rage the woman before had seemed to intensify. "Sympathy. You dare even think you say those words to me!" She then laughed, "No little girl, it is not sympathy I want from you." 

---

As Ella fled the tent her surrounding were different. The Carousel and Haunted House had vanished, a Ferris Wheel stood in the Merry-go-Round's place while beside that stood a rollercoaster. Even the food shops had vanished, replaced with venders selling toys and trinkets.
Dawn stood her ground. She knew that any attack she would do would either be dodged or blocked before being countered. Instead, she held firm, waiting to use the sorceress' refusal to move against her.
(10-13-2022, 02:21 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Dawn stood her ground. She knew that any attack she would do would either be dodged or blocked before being countered. Instead, she held firm, waiting to use the sorceress' refusal to move against her.

"Come, I'll show you want I want." The woman said , moving further into the collection before pausing. "Or is the little hero merely a lamb roaring at lions?" She then gave Dawn a smile, as if gloating of a victory still to happen.
---

Should Ella now turn to reenter the tent, the princess will discover it too has vanished, fully separating her from Dawn.
"Hmph!" Dawn slid her right foot back, then... "Haaa!" Dawn jumped at the sorceress, intending to cold-clock her.
[Image: ddv5hh0-c7e0c2ce-4a67-4e10-a6dd-d46bd456...kgrxTFhs68]
((20))

(10-13-2022, 02:58 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Hmph!" Dawn slid her right foot back, then... "Haaa!" Dawn jumped at the sorceress, intending to cold-clock her.
[Image: ddv5hh0-c7e0c2ce-4a67-4e10-a6dd-d46bd456...kgrxTFhs68]
((20))

(Well that was the wrong choice.)

Dawn was no longer in the tent, the sorceress nowhere to be seen as Dawn now found herself alone in a big top tent. While she couldn't see past the shadows in the stands she could tell a large number of eyes were on her. There seemed to be no exit in sight as she stood in the spot light, center ring.
"Da fuq?" Dawn looked around, maintaining her battle stance. "Where the hell am I?" Dawn looked around. "Hnngh... Dang. Of course it was trick; what else was I expecting?"
(10-13-2022, 02:04 PM)Bound cat Wrote: “Oh yeah. Of course, the ticket. I'm sorry, I'm so distracted. Katerina muttered hurriedly, walking up to the counter and looking at the pirate-gatekeeper. - "One adult ticket, please" In fact, she was even glad that it was necessary to buy a ticket to enter. After all, if it really was a legendary mystical fair where people disappear, it is unlikely that a ticket would be required there. Is not it?
The pirate tried to print her ticket but the machine simply spat out air. "Do you have a flier?" He grumbled, looking at her with an almost sad expression. If Katerina looks in one of her pockets, she will in fact find a flier... One she's not entirely sure she had before.
Velma's suit did not provide pockets, so Katerina wore a purse on her belt under her sweater. This purse was small enough not to bulge under her clothes, but large enough to hold everything she needed for a mystery seeker.
- "Yes. I think I had a flyer with me. Could you turn away for a few seconds?" - she asked the Pirate.
(10-13-2022, 03:35 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Da fuq?" Dawn looked around, maintaining her battle stance. "Where the hell am I?" Dawn looked around. "Hnngh... Dang. Of course it was trick; what else was I expecting?"

The shadows seemed to bellow as a figure stepped out of the shadows. The red head was dressed in a lime green romper dress with a white sash and black tights leading into white boots. Her hair was tied into two buns covered by silk pouches.
[Image: street_spies_by_madpuffins_de1mwmy-fullv...SHPgDGpDFg]

"I hope you were expecting to be in trouble, because you messed up sweetie." The Ginger hissed, crossing her arms in judgement.

Eyes appeared in stands, watching the two expectantly.

(10-13-2022, 11:55 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Velma's suit did not provide pockets, so Katerina wore a purse on her belt under her sweater. This purse was small enough not to bulge under her clothes, but large enough to hold everything she needed for a mystery seeker.
- "Yes. I think I had a flyer with me. Could you turn away for a few seconds?" - she asked the Pirate.

"Don't try to sneak it... You'll regret it." He said to her before looking away.
As soon as the pirate turned away, Katerina quickly pulled up her orange sweater, exposing part of her stomach, and took out a flyer from the purse on her belt. Is, perhaps a suit without pockets was not the most practical option. But the real Velma from the cartoon somehow coped with this?
- "Done!" - she said, straightening her sweater, - "Here's your flyer. Can I go to the fair now?"
(10-14-2022, 02:12 PM)Bound cat Wrote: As soon as the pirate turned away, Katerina quickly pulled up her orange sweater, exposing part of her stomach, and took out a flyer from the purse on her belt. Is, perhaps a suit without pockets was not the most practical option. But the real Velma from the cartoon somehow coped with this?
- "Done!" - she said, straightening her sweater, - "Here's your flyer. Can I go to the fair now?"

With a hum, he took the flier and produced a golden ticket. He ripped the poem free from the bottom and handed it with the ticket to Katerina.

"You'll need this." He mumbled quietly, motioning to the left entrance.
- "Thanks" - the girl took both things and went to the indicated entrance.. But before entering the fair, she read a poem and examined the ticket. Suddenly, there are some hints there. Besides, it's not for nothing that she took a magnifying glass with her.