The Halloween Carnival
"Bad move trying to defend a demon sorceress who'd probably take someone's credit card, green one."

Dawn got into a battle stance similar to Goku's own. My aura senses this one would be tricky to handle, but so long as I keep good watch on her movements, I should be generally fine...
(10-14-2022, 03:23 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Bad move trying to defend a demon sorceress who'd probably take someone's credit card, green one."

Dawn got into a battle stance similar to Goku's own. My aura senses this one would be tricky to handle, but so long as I keep good watch on her movements, I should be generally fine...

She took a similar stance, giving Dawn a dark smirk. "Oh honey, your the one making the bad move." She stated, popping her neck. "Your punishment is just gonna be worse." Behind Dawn, a smokey tendril slithers closer to her. 

(This time Flash I need ya to roll 2 dice. One for the shadow and one for the attack on the red head... Unless you don't have Dawn attack in which case just one.)
((Well, it can be taken either way, but 10 and 18.))

"Hmm?" Dawn looked down at the tendril. She tried for a leap forward while going for a backhanded strike on the woman.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-14-2022, 04:18 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((Well, it can be taken either way, but 10 and 18.))

"Hmm?" Dawn looked down at the tendril. She tried for a leap forward while going for a backhanded strike on the woman.

(Lol 18 and 9)

The tendril snapped at Dawn, catching the blonde after she struck the red head, send her stumbling back. The shadow held her up as the Red head composed herself. 

"I hope you realize the trouble you made yourself."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

((Lol, close one!))

"Unlike you, I care about the safety of my friend," Dawn said. "That sorceress was a great disturbance in the force."
(10-14-2022, 04:57 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((Lol, close one!))

"Unlike you, I care about the safety of my friend," Dawn said. "That sorceress was a great disturbance in the force."

(Dang, I know right?)

The red head shook her head as the tendril tightened around Dawn's arms and waist, more shadows bellowing around the mysterious woman. 

"Be that as it may, physical violence is not tolerated here. And since you can't keep your hands to yourself... We'll have to make sure that is no longer a problem."
Dawn growled at the woman before her.
(10-14-2022, 07:00 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Dawn growled at the woman before her.

"Now now, you brought this on yourself." The red head mocked as she reached a hand into the darkness. She pulled out her hand to reveal a porcelain mask, the mouth a closed smile while the eyes were closed.
"Aw heck no."
(10-14-2022, 02:41 PM)Bound cat Wrote: - "Thanks" - the girl took both things and went to the indicated entrance.. But before entering the fair, she read a poem and examined the ticket. Suddenly, there are some hints there. Besides, it's not for nothing that she took a magnifying glass with her.

((bump))
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(10-15-2022, 12:53 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Aw heck no."

The red head gave Dawn a mocking smile as she turned it over, revealing a large ball that would fit inside Dawn's mouth while there were lens for the eyes as well. The woman wasted no time pushing the object forward toward Dawn's face.

(10-14-2022, 02:41 PM)Bound cat Wrote: - "Thanks" - the girl took both things and went to the indicated entrance.. But before entering the fair, she read a poem and examined the ticket. Suddenly, there are some hints there. Besides, it's not for nothing that she took a magnifying glass with her.

(I swear I'm not trying to ignore you)

When she entered the gates she could smell both popcorn and cotton candy strong in the air while people seemed to be having a blast. "Well hello there!" A blue and black clown girl called out to her.
"What? No-- Mmph!" The mask was swiftly applied to Dawn's face.

((Why do I get the feeling this is gonna result in gonna lead to a Wossarem-tier masked mummy?))
(10-15-2022, 01:25 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "What? No-- Mmph!" The mask was swiftly applied to Dawn's face.

((Why do I get the feeling this is gonna result in gonna lead to a Wossarem-tier masked mummy?))

((Not this time... At least not yet ;D))

Once the mask was fully on did it seem to activate. The white porcelain surface seemed to stretch and bend till the once generic face to be an exact copy of the one it covered. As that was happening, a clear, shiny substance sprouted from the mask's edges. The substance covered Dawn's body and hair in a glistening sheen but the moment it touched her clothes, they seemed to simply dissolve.
(10-15-2022, 01:08 AM)Tiger99 Wrote: (I swear I'm not trying to ignore you)

When she entered the gates she could smell both popcorn and cotton candy strong in the air while people seemed to be having a blast. "Well hello there!" A blue and black clown girl called out to her.

((It's okay. Just started a new page of thread ))

Katerina looked up from the poem and the ticket. They didn't seem to contain anything other than what was already written there.
- "Hello," - she replied amiably to the clown girl - "My name is Ka...  Though, no! My name is Velma tonight."
And she spun 360 degrees to show off her beautiful costume.
(10-15-2022, 01:16 PM)Bound cat Wrote:
(10-15-2022, 01:08 AM)Tiger99 Wrote: (I swear I'm not trying to ignore you)

((It's okay. Just started a new page of thread ))

Katerina looked up from the poem and the ticket. They didn't seem to contain anything other than what was already written there.
- "Hello," - she replied amiably to the clown girl - "My name is Ka...  Though, no! My name is Velma tonight."
And she spun 360 degrees to show off her beautiful costume.

The clown girl clapped her hands, Katerina noticing the pair of bondage mittens the other girl wore.
"Well then 'Velma' I'm Giggles!" Sge said, twirling on the pointe of her ballet heels. "Say, you wouldn't happen to have a golf ticket, would ya?"
- “Nice to meet you. A ticket? Yes, I have a ticket," the girl hastily replied, but now she was more interested in another question - "But tell me, what's wrong with your palms?"
(10-15-2022, 02:42 PM)Bound cat pid= Wrote:- “Nice to meet you. A ticket? Yes, I have a ticket," the girl hastily replied, but now she was more interested in another question - "But tell me, what's wrong with your palms?"

Giggles gave the plump mystery solver a rather naughty grin.
"The boss was saying I was being 'too handsy' with the guests." She stated. "But that doesn't matter, what does is you have a golden ticket~. That makes you a V.I.P."
Out in the open still, Ella looked around. "Hmm? What's that out in the distance?" Ella seemed to take note of someone else who isn't a clown or an attraction some 100 meters away.

----

Dawn struggled against the latex goop, but it seems it went over her body swiftly, covering her in the silvery-white porcelain sheen of the latex.
- "Wow! So I can try out all the attraction for free?" Katerina asked happily, and added hopefully - "... or walk freely throughout the all fair?!"
But then she caught herself a little. She shouldn't be so selfish.
- "Um... It must be very uncomfortable for you. Do you want me to help you take off your mittens?"
(10-15-2022, 02:55 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Out in the open still, Ella looked around. "Hmm? What's that out in the distance?" Ella seemed to take note of someone else who isn't a clown or an attraction some 100 meters away.

----

Dawn struggled against the latex goop, but it seems it went over her body swiftly, covering her in the silvery-white porcelain sheen of the latex.

"Come on stupid thing, why won't you work right?"

[Image: 498236f073b2bc42aede64c3542d235b.jpg]

[Image: s-l500.jpg]
Ella can hear the blonde woman growl as rises to her tip-toes to try and get a better phone signal. Ella can notice the skirt of the woman's red and white nurse's dress raises a bit, showing a pink pair of panties underneath a pair of white nylon tights.

The silver color began to fade as Dawn noticed two things: her fingers seemed to be fusing together while a heat began to form on Dawn's more... Sensitive body parts. 
[Image: EUNh6UAXYAAjXXX?format=jpg&name=large]

Her skin returned to it's natural save for the white mask, the red lipstick and blush changing to a dark purple while an earthy green eyeshadow now accented her eyelids. The red head smiled as she ran a finger over Dawn's sealed area, a shockwave of pleasure almost breaking her mind.

(10-15-2022, 03:24 PM)Bound cat Wrote: - "Wow! So I can try out all the attraction for free?" Katerina asked happily, and added hopefully - "... or walk freely throughout the all fair?!"
But then she caught herself a little. She shouldn't be so selfish.
- "Um... It must be very uncomfortable for you. Do you want me to help you take off your mittens?"

Giggles face suddenly changed, the smile and playful look replaced with fear and worry.

"No! Don't do that! Don't ever try to take restraints off a carnival worker. You need..." She began to trail off, a blank look taking over before she comedically moved a hand over her face, her previous goofy persona returning. "All the attractions, a few of the games and all the food is free! You can even see this year's show run by the great Madame Mimsy... In thirty minutes. Though if you don't have a citation, you can visit her tent for a one on one reading." The clown said as if nothing else had happened.