The Halloween Carnival
Katerina, of course, noticed this sudden change in Giggles's behavior. "I was right! There's definitely some sinister secret hidden here," - she thought to herself. But what was it? Mystique and infernal entities, as the gossip said? Or was the fair run by a gang of flesh and blood bandits who intimidated the unfortunate carnival workers? The girl did not rule out both versions, although she was more inclined to the second one. After all, in "Scooby-doo", people who disguised their crimes as paranormal phenomena usually turned out to be guilty. But it was not a cartoon, but a forum role-playing game for fans of bondage real life. At the same time, the girl believed in the supernatural, or rather "wanted to believe", like Agent Mulder.
In any case, she was determined to investigate what was going on here. And to begin with, ask the clown-girl in more detail.
- "Sounds tempting. I think I'll try to visit all the local entertainments," she said cheerfully, and then added, pretending to be the usual curiosity - "So you're an employee of the carnival. How long have you been working here?"
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
((Something tells me I liked my guess better.))

Immediately Dawn gripped her head while dealing with the pressure of whatever she had been put through.

---

"Huh? Kelly?"
(10-16-2022, 12:51 AM)Bound cat Wrote: Katerina, of course, noticed this sudden change in Giggles's behavior. "I was right! There's definitely some sinister secret hidden here," - she thought to herself. But what was it? Mystique and infernal entities, as the gossip said? Or was the fair run by a gang of flesh and blood bandits who intimidated the unfortunate carnival workers? The girl did not rule out both versions, although she was more inclined to the second one. After all, in "Scooby-doo", people who disguised their crimes as paranormal phenomena usually turned out to be guilty. But it was not a cartoon, but a forum role-playing game for fans of bondage real life. At the same time, the girl believed in the supernatural, or rather "wanted to believe", like Agent Mulder.
In any case, she was determined to investigate what was going on here. And to begin with, ask the clown-girl in more detail.
- "Sounds tempting. I think I'll try to visit all the local entertainments," she said cheerfully, and then added, pretending to be the usual curiosity - "So you're an employee of the carnival. How long have you been working here?"

At the last question, a blank stare came over Giggles for a brief moment before she smiled again. 
"I have to go now, I hope to see you later." She says before dancing away. Yep, definitely something suspicious going on here.

(10-16-2022, 11:11 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((Something tells me I liked my guess better.))

Immediately Dawn gripped her head while dealing with the pressure of whatever she had been put through.

---

"Huh? Kelly?"

"Here's the deal, Dawn." The red head said as she drew on Dawn's mask. "You have one hour to get someone else to take this off you, and take your place." She stated. "If you attack anyone however, you will lose twenty minutes if you fail..." A new shadow stepped out of the darkness.

[Image: 246-2466960_taylor-the-ridonculous-race-...taylor.png]
[Image: FaAo-lTXwAELjzV?format=jpg&name=large]

A brunette in a situation similar to Dawn's squeaked out of the shadows dressed in an humiliating bunny suit. "We can set up a double act for you two. Maybe a magic show." She mocked with a laugh.

"Ella!" Kelly cheered as she stopped messing with her phone to hug the princess. Then, like realizing she forgot something, she looked the girl in the eyes. "Ella, this might be a strange question but what time did you get here?"
((Psst, that's a brunette.))

I think the brunette needs to be checked for rabies, Dawn thought as soon as she saw her.

----

"Oh, 7:50, why?"

((Figured that'd be a good time since they entered first.))
(10-16-2022, 10:14 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((Psst, that's a brunette.))

I think the brunette needs to be checked for rabies, Dawn thought as soon as she saw her.

----

"Oh, 7:50, why?"

((Figured that'd be a good time since they entered first.))

"Taylor," The red head calls as she pushes Dawn toward the bunny girl. "Help her find a nice new costume. Something she'd hate. Also keep an eyes on her, just in case someone gets too handsy." She mocked as Taylor merely shook her head.

((It actually really helps))

"That is so odd." Kelly then showed Ella her own phone, a picture of her and her daughter serving as the background. The reason she was showing Ella her phone however was the time... 7:38. If Ella were to check her own, she'd find the time stuck at 7:50
Hopefully I can use Taylor's lack of intelligence to my advantage... Dawn thought.

----

"What the..?" Ella asked. "Did time actually stop?"
(10-16-2022, 09:38 PM)Tiger99 Wrote: At the last question, a blank stare came over Giggles for a brief moment before she smiled again. 
"I have to go now, I hope to see you later." She says before dancing away. Yep, definitely something suspicious going on here.

- "Wait!" - Katerina stretched out her hand to the clown-girl, but she had already disappeared. Obviously, Giggles knew all the paths and secret passages here.
It looks like employees are being forced to work here against their will. And the legends talked about the disappearance of visitors. Katerina was determined to sort everything out and maybe even put an end to it. But she needed to find proof. She couldn't have called the police just because one employee seemed scared to her.
To begin with, the girl looked around, figuring out which place to check first.
(10-16-2022, 11:23 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Hopefully I can use Taylor's lack of intelligence to my advantage... Dawn thought.

----

"What the..?" Ella asked. "Did time actually stop?"

Taylor lead the two of them into the darkness, the circus tent gave way to another tent, this one filled with costumes all around. As Taylor pulled her toward a changing room the duo could hear an echo from the dark... "Help her find a nice new costume. Something she'd hate." 

"That's just silly." Kelly said, clearly in denial as she looked back at her screen, shaking her phone. "It's just some kind of trick. The rumors about this place can't be true... Can they?" 

(Alright Flash... What costume gets found for Dawn? And while it was written as something she'd hate, the idea is more she hates it cause she likes it.)

(10-16-2022, 11:59 PM)Bound cat Wrote: "Wait!" - Katerina stretched out her hand to the clown-girl, but she had already disappeared. Obviously, Giggles knew all the paths and secret passages here.
It looks like employees are being forced to work here against their will. And the legends talked about the disappearance of visitors. Katerina was determined to sort everything out and maybe even put an end to it. But she needed to find proof. She couldn't have called the police just because one employee seemed scared to her.
To begin with, the girl looked around, figuring out which place to check first.

Katerina could see a few tents around her, a costume tent, one for the show she was told about with the fortune teller, and one that was a Vaudeville like museum of oddities. Next to the last tent was a carousel as well as a haunted house, carts of both food and souvenir scattered around.

"Umm, excuse me." A voice said behind her. Coming up to Katerina was a girl dressed as Red Raven, the evil version/anger emoticlone of Teen Titan's Raven. 

[Image: 66032614c6a0ea8751070330a44454db.jpg]

"I just wanted you to know, I love your costume!" The asian girl stated, holding her hands to her cheeks.
(Hmm..... How about a mummy?)

Taylor was not the brightest bulb in the shed. As a result, the first thing Dawn decided to do is let out a muffled "Look, a horsefly!" Oldest trick in the book, but Taylor's pretty stupid.

----

"What rumors?" Ella asked. "I mainly came here because my cousin told me it'd be a fun thing for me to do on Halloween. She stayed behind."
Katerina was wondering where to start. Ideally, it would be good to find the trailer of the owner of the fair and search it. But it is unlikely that he is in plain sight. In the meantime, she could explore one of the attractions. Maybe it will be possible to find a more talkative employee, or an entrance behind the scenes, or some other clues. A fortune teller, a museum and a haunted house seemed especially tempting to her. In all these places, she could stumble upon something interesting. However, her thoughts were interrupted.
Katerina started in surprise and turned sharply when she heard a voice behind her. But they weren't ghosts or evil kidnappers or even carnival guards, but just a girl in a Red Raven costume.
- "Ufff... You scared me..." - said Katerina, after calming her rapid breathing - "Thanks, your suit is good too. By the way, I'm Kat... that is Velma."
((Hey guys I'm really sorry for this update but literally on the 30th we need to be out of the house we're at and get stuffed stored away till we find a new place. So the rest of this week and all next week we need to finish packing asap. Once again I'm really sorry.))
((Damn. Hopefully everything works out smoothly.))
(10-17-2022, 07:47 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: (Hmm..... How about a mummy?)

Taylor was not the brightest bulb in the shed. As a result, the first thing Dawn decided to do is let out a muffled "Look, a horsefly!" Oldest trick in the book, but Taylor's pretty stupid.

----

"What rumors?" Ella asked. "I mainly came here because my cousin told me it'd be a fun thing for me to do on Halloween. She stayed behind."

Taylor did infact look away from Dawn, giving the blonde a chance to try and scamper away, however the moment she stepped by a random rack of clothing, something jumped at her. 

[Image: the_princess_and_the_prisoner_by_flashli..._uPPYhiIPE]
In a matter of seconds, Dawn was dressed in a rather shapely prisoner uniform consisting of a striped one piece unitard with a matching cap, actual restraints, and a I.D. Placard:

Name: Blonde Slut
ID: 696969
Kinks: Mummification, Bondage,
Sensory Deprivation

"Oh, well..." A blush grew on the older woman's face as she paused her words. "They say that this place is full of ghosts who enjoy teasing people with some of their more... 'Naughty' fantasies and sometimes, people get trapped here."

(10-18-2022, 12:13 AM)Bound cat Wrote: Katerina was wondering where to start. Ideally, it would be good to find the trailer of the owner of the fair and search it. But it is unlikely that he is in plain sight. In the meantime, she could explore one of the attractions. Maybe it will be possible to find a more talkative employee, or an entrance behind the scenes, or some other clues. A fortune teller, a museum and a haunted house seemed especially tempting to her. In all these places, she could stumble upon something interesting. However, her thoughts were interrupted.
Katerina started in surprise and turned sharply when she heard a voice behind her. But they weren't ghosts or evil kidnappers or even carnival guards, but just a girl in a Red Raven costume.
- "Ufff... You scared me..." - said Katerina, after calming her rapid breathing - "Thanks, your suit is good too. By the way, I'm Kat... that is Velma."

"Well Kitty Velma," the girl teased with a playful smirk. "I'm Maggie. Though if we're going by costume names, I'm Red Raven." She then gave a small twirl. "I'm really sorry I scared ya but when I saw ya, I couldn't help myself." She stated, closing her cloak around herself.
Doh..! Dawn thought. Terriffic. This place doesn't know when to quit, does it?

-----

"Oh! That's odd. Though that doesn't explain why our clocks stopped working."
- "It's okay," the girl replied and smiled affably at her new friend - "Nice to meet you. If we talk about real names, then I'm Catherine, or just Kat." ((This was NOT her REAL name. It sounded very similar, but a little different. If the most fantastic legends about this place were true, then the fair could well be run by demons or even Satan himself. Not that Katerina believed in it, but just in case she decided not to give her real name) ) "Have you tried any attractions here yet? Oh... Wait. I don't know, are you a guest or do you work here?"
(10-27-2022, 08:35 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Doh..! Dawn thought. Terriffic. This place doesn't know when to quit, does it?

-----

"Oh! That's odd. Though that doesn't explain why our clocks stopped working."

Taylor caught up to Dawn, looking over the blonde before leaning in. Both mouths on the masks opened, allowing Taylor to kiss Dawn... Though did felt really good.

"I'm not sure. Oh, I wonder if Taylor had to deal with this." Kelly said as she opened her phone again, looking at her wallpaper. "We got into a fight last year about her going to a party and she talked me into letting her come here instead. Then she just vanished." The older woman said with a sad sigh.

(10-28-2022, 02:47 PM)Bound cat Wrote: - "It's okay," the girl replied and smiled affably at her new friend - "Nice to meet you. If we talk about real names, then I'm Catherine, or just Kat." ((This was NOT her REAL name. It sounded very similar, but a little different. If the most fantastic legends about this place were true, then the fair could well be run by demons or even Satan himself. Not that Katerina believed in it, but just in case she decided not to give her real name) ) "Have you tried any attractions here yet? Oh... Wait. I don't know, are you a guest or do you work here?"

"No, not yet." Maggie said with a smirk. "But I was thinking about checking out the Haunted House if you want to come with?"
"H-hnnngh..!" Dawn grunted in response to Taylor's kiss. Dawn squirmed before soon pulling away. "I got better things to do than make out with a Karen."

-----

"That's odd. Taylor would never go for something THIS peculiar." Ella looked back at the things around her. "Let's try getting on the coaster and see if we can get a better view of this place. Maybe we can find those two even."
- "That would be great!" - Katerina responded enthusiastically - "I was just thinking about which attraction to start with. Exploring a haunted house together will be much more fun."
"Besides, I won't be so scared together," - she mentally added, but did not say it out loud, for fear of being considered a coward.
(10-30-2022, 04:05 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "H-hnnngh..!" Dawn grunted in response to Taylor's kiss. Dawn squirmed before soon pulling away. "I got better things to do than make out with a Karen."

-----

"That's odd. Taylor would never go for something THIS peculiar." Ella looked back at the things around her. "Let's try getting on the coaster and see if we can get a better view of this place. Maybe we can find those two even."

Those words were the only ones Dawn could get out before both mouths on their masks suddenly closed, gagging the duo again. Taylor then linked a finger in one of the chains binding the blonde's body to pull her out of the tent.Dawn would quickly discover the twnt was no longer at the entrence but instead somewhere deeper into the faire. 

Sitting before the tent was a double decker dark ride in a retro sci-fi space design, a Tilt-a-Whirl themed like a spider, and a Fun House with a giant monster face entrance.

"Like, oh my gosh, look at these two." A blonde dressed as Daphne Blake mocked. She was flanked by two other girls, one a brunette dressed in a Evangelion Plug-Suit while the other was a ginger dressed as Raven.

[Image: dema4jm-653954dc-e1fe-44e8-903c-3c918657...9lPdf0-P0E]
[Image: contest_entry___raven_by_rosvo_d32qq11-f...POUldag_tQ][Image: d98p7gv-09f2bd1e-ca22-4bbb-9a38-1e7bcac5...zhdUd4NmIU]

"Looks like two slutty dolls to me." The girl the plugsuit mocked. The ginger said nothing, looking at the duo with a blush.

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Kelly said as she led Ella to the rollercoaster. The thing itself was called 'The Ghouls Flight'. It was apparent that the cars were hanging seats that used ghostly arm styled safety bars to hold them in place.

(11-01-2022, 03:45 AM)Bound cat Wrote: - "That would be great!" - Katerina responded enthusiastically - "I was just thinking about which attraction to start with. Exploring a haunted house together will be much more fun."
"Besides, I won't be so scared together," - she mentally added, but did not say it out loud, for fear of being considered a coward.

"Sweet! Let's go~" Maggie said as she pulled Katerina with her to the large house. The large brick manor was painted white with black roofing, the connected green house sharing the same black paintstyle as the roof.

[Image: haunted-mansion-facade-1.jpg]
While the gear Dawn had to put up with was... Unconventional, Dawn still had the upper hand in one other way. See, as a nature lover, Dawn knew that the one clock that the place, or anything with a lick of magic, could never interfere with is the moon itself. Looking up at the moon, Dawn was able to determine that she had 55 minutes left to get rid of the mask.

Unlike Taylor, who isn't all that bright, Dawn had a decent idea on what to do. Judging by the very mocking nature of the girls who had approached her, Dawn noted that two of the girls had some bully elements in them, which Dawn figured would make them more susceptible to relenting should their attempts at intimidation fail, especially if the bullies themselves wind up getting intimidated. Because of this, Dawn would ensure that the bullies would be easy targets. Rather than try to get away or give in like that third girl seemed to have, Dawn simply stood her ground.

----

As usual with these things, there were size requirements, and sure enough, both Kelly and Ella met them considering, well, they're like 6'2" (minus the hair puff) and 5'9" respectively. This would ensure that they get on... Provided the line wasn't too long, of course.