The Halloween Carnival
- "Wow!" - Katerina stared at the house with admiration.
- "This is a real building, not just a collapsible fairground attraction. Don't you think it's weird?" she asked Maggie, continuing to walk with her into the house.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(11-02-2022, 10:38 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: While the gear Dawn had to put up with was... Unconventional, Dawn still had the upper hand in one other way. See, as a nature lover, Dawn knew that the one clock that the place, or anything with a lick of magic, could never interfere with is the moon itself. Looking up at the moon, Dawn was able to determine that she had 55 minutes left to get rid of the mask.

Unlike Taylor, who isn't all that bright, Dawn had a decent idea on what to do. Judging by the very mocking nature of the girls who had approached her, Dawn noted that two of the girls had some bully elements in them, which Dawn figured would make them more susceptible to relenting should their attempts at intimidation fail, especially if the bullies themselves wind up getting intimidated. Because of this, Dawn would ensure that the bullies would be easy targets. Rather than try to get away or give in like that third girl seemed to have, Dawn simply stood her ground.

----

As usual with these things, there were size requirements, and sure enough, both Kelly and Ella met them considering, well, they're like 6'2" (minus the hair puff) and 5'9" respectively. This would ensure that they get on... Provided the line wasn't too long, of course.

Taylor had not reacted to the razzing either as the blonde head got in her face. "Hey! I'm talking to you dumb dolls!" She shouted, glaring at Taylor before ripping the mask off the brunette. Taylor let out a loud gasp as Dawn saw a phallus where the mask covered the other girl's mouth. In a matter of seconds, a short scream came from the blonde before the mask wore here. The other two were stunned as their friend quickly pulled Dawn's mask off and shoved it on her friend. 

The latex that covered their skin seemed to retreat to their clothing as the opposite happened to the mask's new wearers, unfortunately however the sensitivity that had effected their intimate areas seemed to stay.

It was strange... The line was long like you would expect from popular rollercoasters yet it seemed every second a vehicle left, another returned. Then there were the people getting off, some wore huge smiles on their faces while others were more flustered. In a matter of moments, Ella and Kelly were ushered toward the front of a new cart.

(11-03-2022, 02:02 PM)Bound cat Wrote: - "Wow!" - Katerina stared at the house with admiration.
- "This is a real building, not just a collapsible fairground attraction. Don't you think it's weird?" she asked Maggie, continuing to walk with her into the house.

"No way." Maggie said in disbelief. "This has gotta be plaster or something." As the two followed the path to the entrance, they could see people near the exit laughing and joking about what they saw, save for one girl. 

[Image: SimmWP1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

She was dressed like a Harpy girl in a red dress with a staff that had an owl perched on top. The girl looked worried as was showing a phone to others walking out, both Maggie and Katerina were too far away to fully hear what it was the girl was saying or the what was on her phone.
"Hmph. Dumbasses." Dawn simply walked away.

---

"Man, this line went by faster than a conga line," Ella replied.
- “Plaster? Well... maybe you're right," - Katerina said without much confidence in her voice. Then the "harpy-girl" caught her attention. She seems to have discovered something unusual. Katerina pulled Maggie by the sleeve and walked closer to the harpy, dragging her new friend with her. She wanted to hear what she was saying. Anyway, it was on the way to the entrance.
(11-04-2022, 09:04 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Hmph. Dumbasses." Dawn simply walked away.

---

"Man, this line went by faster than a conga line," Ella replied.

"W-wait." Taylor choked out, descending into a coughing fit. She cleared her throat and rushed after Dawn, her now rubber clothing squeaking with each step. 

"I'll say." Kelly laughed as two attendants helped them get on the ride.

[Image: tumblr_pze718nu0F1vqn7tto1_400.pnj]
The duo were dressed in phantom costumes, tight enough to allow the wearer's curves to show but loose enough to give the ghouls a hovering like movement. Thanks to the blacklight, their costumes gained an eerie green glow while the chains wrapped around their body gave them just enough movement to do their jobs. Whatever masks they were wearing to hide their faces seemed to be made of the same material as their cloaks as the eyes and mouths looked incredible.

(11-05-2022, 10:02 AM)Bound cat Wrote: - “Plaster? Well... maybe you're right," - Katerina said without much confidence in her voice. Then the "harpy-girl" caught her attention. She seems to have discovered something unusual. Katerina pulled Maggie by the sleeve and walked closer to the harpy, dragging her new friend with her.  She wanted to hear what she was saying. Anyway, it was on the way to the entrance.

Maggie yelped as she stayed close to Katerina, both girls now able to hear the Harpy.

"Excuse me! Hey! Can I just get one of you to look, please? This is my friend, have you seen her, she was dressed like a ballerina. I'm trying to find my friend, she hadn't come out." The Harpy girl continued to try and ask people for assistance, showing them an image on her cellphone as others either simply walked passed her or simply had not seen her friend.

While Katerina was still to far to see the image without getting out of line and losing her spot, surely a woman dressed as a ballerina in a haunted house would stand out?
Katerina definitely didn't see the girl dressed as a Ballerina, but she was curious. Besides, what if she meets a friend of the "harpy" later and doesn't recognize her.
She pushed her way through the crowd to the Harpy, still dragging Maggie with her.
- "Umm... Hi?" - she turned to the Party, at the same time looking at the photo in her phone - "What happened to your friend? When was the last time you saw her?"
Dawn walked about the fair grounds.

-----

"This certainly seems interesting, isn't it?" Ella said.
(11-07-2022, 04:44 AM)Bound cat Wrote: Katerina definitely didn't see the girl dressed as a Ballerina, but she was curious. Besides, what if she meets a friend of the "harpy" later and doesn't recognize her.
She pushed her way through the crowd to the Harpy, still dragging Maggie with her.
- "Umm... Hi?" - she turned to the Party, at the same time looking at the photo in her phone - "What happened to your friend? When was the last time you saw her?"

"We went inside an hour ago, we were just walking around looking at the strange effects when I got jump scared. I turned to see if she got scared too but she was just gone."  Both Kat and Maggie could see the photo of said Ballerina 

[Image: 685f23c118cb6bed04990e416467b075.jpg]
She wore a black and green colored getup, a strange bird mask sat on her head as shr balanced on a platform heel.  

"I ran out here to find her but so far no ones seen her." 

(11-07-2022, 07:51 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Dawn walked about the fair grounds.

-----

"This certainly seems interesting, isn't it?" Ella said.

Taylor ran after Dawn, unsteady in the heels she wore when she made a lucky grab on one of Dawn's chains. "Hold on! God your so rude, normally somebody waits when someone calls out to them." She growled in annoyance, giving Dawn a glare.

Kelly didn't have a chance to respond before the ride spat them forward. In moved a few feet up before giving a sharp turn, the ride slowly getting higher as each turn showed them a labyrinth of track with oddly no signs of any other cart. At the hight they were currently at they couldn't see much of anything new from the strange faire though they could see more people... None so far the two they were looking for. However there was still more track and it was quite fun so far.
"What's it to you?" Dawn replied. "You're an utter donkey's butt to your mom."

---

"Well, I can certainly get a decent view," Ella replied. "But I don't see Dawn or Taylor."
- "I'm sorry, but I haven't seen your friend. But I've only been here recently. And Maggie and I (by the way, I'm Catherine) we were just about to inspect the haunted house. Would you like to join us?"
(11-08-2022, 02:18 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "What's it to you?" Dawn replied. "You're an utter donkey's butt to your mom."

---

"Well, I can certainly get a decent view," Ella replied. "But I don't see Dawn or Taylor."

(Lol, silly Flash, no one said anything for Ella to reply too.) 

She bristled at Dawns words, getting in the blonde's face. "You don't know anything!" She yelled, jabbing a finger on Dawn's chest. With Taylor now closer, Dawn could read Taylor's aura. She could read both the love and regret for her mother, the perverse joy she has for wearing gags as well as something odd... A spiritual tether that seemed to connect the two of them magically.

The cart slowed to a stop for just a moment before it began climbing up a tall incline. The incline had a tube cover with echos of clicks and laughter bouncing off the walls while specters similar to the people who helped them into the cart. 

"Ella, this is pretty- Oh!" Kelly was interrupted as one of the ghosts that was flying around grabbed her breast! 

(11-08-2022, 02:20 PM)Bound cat Wrote: - "I'm sorry, but I haven't seen your friend. But I've only been here recently. And Maggie and I (by the way, I'm Catherine) we were just about to inspect the haunted house. Would you like to join us?"

She looked conflicted for a moment then shook her head no. "I gotta stay out here, just in case she does come out." She told them with a frown.

"Hey now, don't worry." Maggie said, giving Kat a side hug. "Now that we're on the case, I'm sure we'll find your friend in no time. Right Kat?" She asked the chubby girl with a reassuring grin.
"This is certainly an oddity... Eep!" Ella felt an odd boop on the nose.

----

Dawn sighed. "Don't you have anything better to do than get up in my face like that? I have no patience for dealing with a Karen wannabe, never mind babysitting one."
- "Yes, of course," - Katerina replied, trying to look more confident than she really felt. - "I'm sure if your friend is still in the house, we'll find her. By the way, what are you and her names?"
(11-09-2022, 06:02 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "This is certainly an oddity... Eep!" Ella felt an odd boop on the nose.

----

Dawn sighed. "Don't you have anything better to do than get up in my face like that? I have no patience for dealing with a Karen wannabe, never mind babysitting one."

More spectators appeared around both Ella and Kelly, the ghosts becoming more... Handsy with everyone in the cart. The ghost that booped Ella's nose grabbed her breast while another placed a hand up her skirt, the strangest part being it didn't feel warm or cold... It was just there.

"I'm not a Karen!" She growled, blushing as she seemed to struggle with saying something else. 

"Excuse me~." A woman from the nearest stand walked up to them dressed as a genderbend of the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz, a roll in a right hand while she waved hello with her left.
[Image: 46558-33341-b463dfa05db7ac6892c2b6a449994764.jpg]

(11-09-2022, 06:06 AM)Bound cat Wrote: - "Yes, of course," - Katerina replied, trying to look more confident than she really felt.  - "I'm sure if your friend is still in the house, we'll find her. By the way, what are you and her names?"

"I'm Brooke, my friend's name is Amelia." Brooke looked back at the exit then to both Maggie and Kat. "Thank you both so much for the help, I'll figure out a way to repay you." She stated, taking hold of Kat's hands.
"Hmm?" Dawn turned to the woman. "Oh! Hello. How may I help you?"

---

"This is gonna make it a little harder to concentrate..!" Ella said.
- "Oh, don't thank us" - said Katerina, blushing deeply - "We will be happy to help. And besides, we haven't done anything useful yet. Maybe Amelia is just... Well I do not know... she went to look for a restroom and will be back soon herself. (Her voice didn't sound too confident, she just wanted to calm Brooke down a little). Did you see anything suspicious when you were inside?"
(11-09-2022, 08:44 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Hmm?" Dawn turned to the woman. "Oh! Hello. How may I help you?"

---

"This is gonna make it a little harder to concentrate..!" Ella said.

"Oh no miss, I'm here to help you with you Karen problem!" The Tin Girl said with a large grin, holding up the roll of tape. Dawn could see the roll looked almost reptilian though she didn't sense life from it, but she did sense some magic.

"I'm not a Karen!" Taylor yelled out to both of them, stomping her foot.

The ghost seemed to double their efforts before the cart reached the top of the tracks, Kelly and a few other loud moaning guests hand gagged by the spectral perverts. At the top, Ella could see something impossible! Miles and miles of carnival lights and attractions greeted her as it appeared to be endless!

(11-10-2022, 06:07 AM)Bound cat Wrote: - "Oh, don't thank us" - said Katerina, blushing deeply - "We will be happy to help. And besides, we haven't done anything useful yet. Maybe Amelia is just... Well I do not know... she went to look for a restroom and will be back soon herself. (Her voice didn't sound too confident, she just wanted to calm Brooke down a little). Did you see anything suspicious when you were inside?"

Maggie nudged Kat a bit, hearing the uncertainty in the detectives voice while the other girl seemed unaware. "Kinda... I mean some of it didn't really seem out of the ordinary for a haunted house but some of the effects seemed too complex for a simple spook house attraction." Brooke said with a shrug.
"I suppose you can give it a shot," Dawn replied to the tin lady.

----

"Okay... This raises the question of Where the Hell Am I?!" Ella said.
- "I suspected from the very beginning that this was not an ordinary fair!" - said Katerina to both girls. And she added to Brooke: "- What do you mean by too complex effects?"
(11-18-2022, 09:00 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "I suppose you can give it a shot," Dawn replied to the tin lady.

----

"Okay... This raises the question of Where the Hell Am I?!" Ella said.

The ride twisted and turned as the phantoms themselves seemed to base their own actions on the motions of the coaster. 

"Doesn't this feel nice?" A voice whispered in Ella's ear while Kelly let out a loud moan into the hand over her mouth.

"A special tape to put entitled girls in their place. Simply use it like ordinary tape, but be sure to keep track of it, since only the one holding the roll can take it off." The Tin Girl laughed before ripping a piece of the tape off. Taylor took a step back and with a dark grin, the woman gagged Dawn?!

(11-20-2022, 07:21 AM)Bound cat Wrote: - "I suspected from the very beginning that this was not an ordinary fair!" - said Katerina to both girls. And she added to Brooke: "- What do you mean by too complex effects?"

"Well, it was like a scene from one of those scary movies where a figure looks like their coming out of the walls." Brooke said as she pantomimed the action. "Or like where someone seems to have a transformation the moment you lose eye contact. Like one moment they look normal then the lights go off or you look away and then suddenly they're turned to stone or a featureless thing." 

"That actually sounds pretty cool." Maggie whispered to Kat.