Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook
Stuffy had an idea. Picking up Meggy (and Julia on top), she then tried to swallow them.
[Image: Beta.png]
Julia, who had already forgotten about Stuffy's presence, was very surprised and frightened by her unexpected attack.
- "Hey!!! What are you doing!! Let me go now!" - she started screaming, struggling, bucking and kicking.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
((Lol, I rolled a 1 for Meggy resisting: https://prnt.sc/KXB1hEcpSq1Y ))

Somehow, in spite of the situation, Stuffy managed to get Meggy in without Julia becoming collateral. Not sure how Stuffy would feel about bagworms, however, let alone ones that came from a pettable anime girl.
Assumably Julia fell off as Stuffy had only grabbed and eaten the bagged girl. Actually, Stuffy remained as slim as ever without any hint that she even had a snack.

Inside Stuffy, Meggy plopped into what appears to be a white padded room. Already, the room seems to shift around in an attempt to free her from her current bonds.
(02-12-2023, 12:11 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Assumably Julia fell off as Stuffy had only grabbed and eaten the bagged girl.  Actually, Stuffy remained as slim as ever without any hint that she even had a snack.

Inside Stuffy, Meggy plopped into what appears to be a white padded room.  Already, the room seems to shift around in an attempt to free her from her current bonds.

So this is what the inside of a Stuffy looks like. Neat.

Given how soft the insides looked... Yeah... This is gonna take awhile...
Stuffy was still feeling peckish, so she decided to eat the whole house in one gulp. And still not show a lump.

The innards expanded a bit to let the house land next to Meggy.
Now I'm starting to see where the SMG4 writing comes into play..! Anyway...

Meggy looked above her, noticing a flipping wooden structure trying to squeeze through the whiteness within Stuffy. Honestly, I'm surprised Archie didn't notice because she's literally in the house she put a pocket dimension in!
Julia watched in surprise as the rubber girl swallowed Maggie whole. It looked creepy... But on the other hand, now Maggie definitely won't be able to cook.
But when Stuffy started swallowing the house, Julia was really horrified:
- "Wait!!! Don't do this!!! At least leave the kitchen alone."
Stuffy looked at Julia, as if asking her what she would do about it. And the house is probably not all the way in as she has a door in her body.

---

Archie looked out the window. "Oh Stuffy."

She crawled out the window and headed towards Meggy. "You're in quite a bind. Look, my job is not to let you in the kitchen, so I can just push you in further and my job is done. Though I can't guarantee that Stuffy will spit you out."

"But...if you promise to behave, I'll bring you into the house until this debacle is over. Sounds good?"
Julia looked at the door warily. On the one hand, she absolutely did not want to go in there. But at the same time, both Maggie and the kitchen were on the other side of the door.
- "Eh! To hell with it!!!" - Julia gathered her courage and bravely stepped in door.
For the sake of simplicity, that is the front door into the house. Maybe it's a bit scary, but Julia was there when Archie turned the place into a haunted house, right?
"Mm fnne..!" ("Oh fine..!") At least you can guarantee that Meggy isn't Mario.

----

Oh yeah, watch out for the webs inside.
Julia entered the hall of the changed house and looked around:
- "Archie? Meggy?" - she called - "Are you here?"
"We'll be in the guest room!" Archie said as she pulled the bagged Meggy through the kitchen and into an empty room. Well, it had become something of a padded room when Archie motioned Stuffy to line the room with white stuff. She simply left Meggy standing in the middle of the room as the white stuff adhered to the bag.

"So if she's okay with it, that other girl will watch you. Otherwise, I will watch you and I'm thinking of more secure bonds." Archie explained. "Though if you manage to escape both of us, Stuffy has permission to stop playing around. And...well, I guess you're not crazy enough to do that."
Julia left the hall through the door that she thought would lead her to the guest room.
We'll assume Julia found a white padded room with a bagged Meggy standing in the center, and after Archie noticed her, she stepped aside.

"If you want to watch over her, I'll head back to the kitchen."
- "Oh. I'm not thrilled about it at all," - Julia replied, - "But I think I can handle it. Too much is at stake"
The padding was weird to say the least. Given this stuff came from Stuffy, the stuff is fluffy like a marshmallow, yet firm and non-stick like a pillow. Hmm, seems Stuffy can modify the structure of her stuff to fit their needs. At least that's my personal guess.

I ain't sure what Archie would have in mind, or how it would be more secure than Meggy being stuffed in an inflatable sleepsack and rope-mummified, but regardless, Meggy is sitting in the room pouting.
Archie had decided that the best way to hide the entrance to the real kitchen is to hide the entrance to the fake kitchen in the real kitchen.

...For simplicity's sake, the real kitchen is back in the house.