Kink Talk: Mindful Mummies
You find yourself in a setup inspired by TORE!, a Japanese game show from the late 2000s/early 2010s that was infamous for its mummification segment. You know the one. You find yourself bound against a pole, which was surrounded by two big spools of bandages. Behind you is an open sarcophagus. Seems they're going for an Egyptian look. At the moment, the lights hadn't came on, but the area wasn't that dim, allowing you to see your surroundings.

((While TORE's mummification segment was a single-player experience, forum threads can turn into multiplayer experiences quickly. I'm trying to figure out a way to allow a multiplayer deal to work in this case.))
A large and chubby girl named Masha, dressed in pink pajamas depicting the characters of the animated series "My little pony", has just woken up and found herself tied to a pole in an unfamiliar place resembling an Egyptian tomb. Well. It happened to her again! She woke up again not where she went to bed.
For a while, the girl fiddled and struggled in her bonds, trying them for strength, and pretty quickly realized that she would not be able to free herself on her own.
- "Hello? Is anybody here?!" - she called, apparently addressing the walls.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
- "Heeey?! Can anyone hear me?!" - chubby girl called again. And added, hesitantly: "Heeeelp meeee.... I'm tied up!.."
Masha guessed that any people who could hear her screams now already knew perfectly well that she was tied to a pole, and they were hardly interested in helping her free. On the other hand, she didn't see any other options for salvation.
Masha waited for some more time, listening intently to the surrounding silence, but no one responded to her call. Then she decided to call for help louder and more insistently. The prospect of being tied up here for a long time did not appeal to her at all:
- "HEEEEEY!!! SOMEBODY!!!! I'M HERE!!! HEEEEEELP MEEEEE!!! SAVE ME!!! I AM TIED UP!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! PLEEAAASE!!! SOMEONE!!!" - she screamed loudly at the top of her lungs, and struggled with the ropes with all her might, trying to untie or break them. But the ropes were surprisingly strong, and whoever had abducted her and tied her to a pole seemed to be a real expert at bindig.
((Yeah, I held this off long enough.))

Suddenly, the lights came on. It looks like an ancient tomb set straight outta Hollywood. There were hieroglyphs, but don't bother reading them. They're just there for the ambience; you'll just get gibberish outta them if you try reading them. Suddenly, you heard a disembodied voice.

"Welcome to Mindful Mummies!" The voice said. "Sorry about the wait, we had some technical difficulties over here. So, what is your name?"
Masha blinked her eyes, which were watering from the unusual bright light after the darkness, and turned her head around, trying to get a better look at the place where she was and determine the source of the voice.
- "I am Masha" - the girl mechanically answered the question of the mysterious voice, and then chattered with a slight fright in her voice - "What kind of "Mindful Mummies"? You have to help me. Someone kidnapped me and tied me up. Untie me, please."
"Hey, you signed up for this." the voice replied. "Anyway, this is a game inspired by a segment of the variety game show TORE; here, you shall answer a set of questions. Get four right and you win, but get four wrong and you'll be mummified. It's plain and simple!"
- "Hey, what the hell are you talking about?! I've never..." - Masha began indignantly, but suddenly stopped abruptly. She remembered that she had recently applied to participate in some new quiz show. But she thought it would be something like "Wheel of Fortune". It was necessary to study in advance the rules of what you sign up for.
- "Ufff" - the girl sighed resignedly - "Okay... Ask your questions and we'll finish it quickly. I've been standing here tied up for hours."
In fact, this was not the case. After Masha woke up, a maximum of 20 minutes passed, but in the silence and darkness, time dragged on more slowly and it really seemed to her that half a day had passed. In addition, her chubby tummy has already begun to rumble loudly demanding food. And her bladder was making the first timid hints that it would be nice to visit the toilet.
- "Heeey... Mr. presenter?" - girl, tied to the pole, shifted impatiently in her bonds - "I'm ready to start playing your stupid game. Ask your questions."