PokeModeling
((Note: Humans only. You're free to use either OCs or canon Pokemon girls for this RP.))

The Sh'Bare Region is an island region somewhere between the Sinnoh and Alola regions. There, you see many girls enjoying the kinky life. The region even has its own Pokemon league, which can only be taken on by girls. The gym leaders, Elite Four, and Champion are all cute girls ready to get their kink on. The local pop group, Team Infidel, serves as the region's Evil Team, with their main goal being to win the league through cheating. This is not an RP session focusing on the league, however.

Instead, you find yourself in a modeling studio based in Ru'Ber City, a city in the forested southern part of the region. In the studio, you would see a mostly black tiled floor with a sort of light going through a glass-pane floor. It's pretty neat. Along the walls, you see pictures of various girls, like one of a mummified Iris and one of May bound in a Psycho II straitjacket among, I'd say, several others. The lobby is fairly big, decorated with several plants. That being said, you would see a reception desk in the back, which was fancy-looking: black with a white top and a blue stripe going through the middle. Mhmm. I wonder if you got what it takes.
Hannah nervously nibbled and chewed on her lip as she peaked her head through the door, her long brown hair done up in a simple pony tail while her emerald greens eyes scanned around the lobby for any signs of people. She was not a local of the Sh'Bare region, in fact she was only here on a recommendation from her friend, and not so secret crush, Cynthia, as a great vacation, saying that she needed to relax, infact Cynthia had paid for the whole thing on the promise that Hannah would check out this studio.

"w-well ... n-nothing ventured n-nothing gained, Eevee" Hannah mumbled to herself, and to her Eevee, who was resting on her shoulder as she stepped in, her cheeks seemingly stained with a permanent pink blush as she made her way to the reception desk. "u-uhhh, hello?" she called out looking for anyone or a bell to ring.
One of the receptionists looked up. She looked up at the girl. "Oh hello there." The receptionist said. "You must be an Eevee trainer. What Pokemon do you plan on having it evolve into?"
"huh? o-oh yes, I've had eevee since I was a little girl" Hannah smiled softly, giglging slightly as her eevee nuzzled her cheek. "I-I'm ... n-not sure, w-we haven't really th-thought about it .. m-maybe sylveon? or g-glaceon?
"Interesting..." After a short pause, the lady at the desk said, "So, how may I help you?"
"interesting....?" Hannah mumbled, tilting her head in confusion, before remember why she was here. "ah, a f-friend of mine recommended th-this place, s-said it would be a g-good fit, s-said she even called ahead too...."
The bespectacled, tan skinned Giselle walked through the door. Always a native of Shi'bare, she was always curious in bondage themed modeling, possibly from all the bullying she got, (the fun, bound, wedgied & gagged in lockers kind). She patently waited in line behind another girl who had an Eevee. Giselle herself had a Jigglypuff
((I should mention the Sh'Bare region does NOT take kindly to bullying, so I highly doubt Giselle would've been through any amount or form of bullying.))

"I see. Hmm... Well, you seem cute enough." The lady got up from the desk. "Please, follow me." The lady would lead Hannah down the door on the left.
"c-c-cute enough?" Hannah squeaked out, her face quickly darkening with a blush of embarrassment as she followed the lady to the left. grumbling under her breath. "I'm n-not cute..."
Giselle spoke out of impulsiveness. "Me personally, I think your a 9/10".
Once Hannah was through the door, Hannah could see two doors on each side. They are labeled as such...

Pokeball Bondage
Type Bondage
Berry Bondage
Evil Team Bondage

There are also doors representing dressing rooms, of course.

-----

One of the women at the lobby brought her newspaper down, then gave Giselle a "Bruh" look.
Giselle would walk up to the desk and ring a bell, waiting for another receiptionist. "Yes hello, anybody?"
"berry b-bondage?" Hannah hummed to herself in thought, tilting her head curiously as she looked over the doors, the others seemed rather self explanatory but berry? "wh-what do y-you think eevee?" she mused, setting her pokemon on the ground to wounder around and explore as she hesitantly headed through the berry bondage door.
While her Pokemon was off, likely to find a place to go take a dump in or whatever pets do, Hannah would walk into the room for Berry Bondage. It was a dressing room, of course. But good god! It's like an effing fruit salad in here! You would find some lovely scented sleepsacks based on the berries themselves. It's easier to me to link to the Bulbapedia article than try and describe it all here.: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Berry

That being said, the Durin Berry and the Maranga Berry doesn't exist among this pack. While marangs aren't exactly overpowering stench-wise (I asked a Filipino about it), they still stink, and scented sacks are not designed to be stinky. That and I'm pretty certain a DURIAN-scented sack would put you in a coffin!
Giselle would look over the desk, then talk to herself. "Im a future escape artist , so i was hoping you would have anything for me?"
"th-thats overwhelming" Hannah squeaked, reaching up to pinch her nose to try and block out all the smells, which on there own would be good, but with so many pack into one small changing room, it was ... not nice. As she looked over all the sleepsacks that practically lines the walls, so many that she almost wants to run out and go for the evil team bondage or any other just to get away from the overwhelming smells ... almost. with her cheeks still burning with a light pink blush, she randomly grabs one of the sleep sacks, a Nanab Berry, before rushing out to escape the smells. "th-thats better ... n-now how to put you on?"
While I'm not sure how sweet smells can make a girl spaz out, I will specify that that is a wardrobe, not a changing room. It's quite a bit larger than what a changing room would be. Anyway, the sack was basically made to resemble a Nanab Berry, obviously. It had a light yellow hood with a T-shaped protrusion resembling the top of a Nanab berry while the sack itself was pink. The gear had lovely banana smell to it.

There was a zipper in the back, obviously giving Hannah the means to use the thing.

Then the receptionist signaled to Hannah. "Hey. Changing rooms are over here."
A pink-haired woman with hair in two loops walks in.  She's easily recognizable as one of the Nurse Joys that work at a Poke-Center, yet her casual dress and lack of hat suggests she's an off duty nurse.  She spares a glance at the doors before heading to a receptionist.

"Sorry I came in late.  I think I had a reservation for the Pokeball Bondage here."
[Image: Beta.png]
(01-14-2023, 02:44 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: A pink-haired woman with hair in two loops walks in.  She's easily recognizable as one of the Nurse Joys that work at a Poke-Center, yet her casual dress and lack of hat suggests she's an off duty nurse.  She spares a glance at the doors before heading to a receptionist.

"Sorry I came in late.  I think I had a reservation for the Pokeball Bondage here."

There was one person ahead of you, a presumed escape artist named Giselle (Hisbrain's OC). Other than that, the receptionist seems to be busy elsewhere in the building with another subject.
Joy had time to process the lack of reception now that she no longer had the rush of work.  It was bad manners to simply walk into a door, so she looked around the studio for some reading material and sitting place.
[Image: Beta.png]