The Isles of St. Gwendolyn
- "Wow! It seems that your employees know how to neutralize violators,"- said Katerina with surprise (this time not feigned) - "But what will happen to her next?"
-----
- "Ohhhh... I would not like to meet this woman," - Masha said to Harley , - "I am glad that everything ended well. And I understand you perfectly, I am very lucky (she made a quotation mark in the air with her fingers) for such adventures (another quotation mark). But let's hope that nothing like this will happen to us." She nodded toward the kicking, bound Courtney.
-----
- "Oh. It was just a joke," - Alex replied with a slight disappointment in his voice, - "I just wanted to say that I completely trust you. Let's hurry to the gondola as soon as possible."
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(04-24-2023, 03:03 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Hey! Let me go! I am a C.I.T, not a Portuguese donut!" Courtney kicked her, well... I think she'd be mummified with how swiftly Eivor wound white tape around her... But yeah, Courtney kicked her mummified legs in her struggles.

(04-24-2023, 04:01 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Harley continued to talk to Masha . “Well there was this woman who kidnapped people on the holiday but she got taken care of now!”

(04-25-2023, 05:31 AM)Bound cat Wrote: - "Wow! It seems that your employees know how to neutralize violators,"-  said Katerina with surprise (this time not feigned) - "But what will happen to her next?"
-----
- "Ohhhh... I would not like to meet this woman," - Masha said to Harley , - "I am glad that everything ended well. And I understand you perfectly, I am very lucky (she made a quotation mark in the air with her fingers) for such adventures (another quotation mark). But let's hope that nothing like this will happen to us." She nodded toward the kicking, bound Courtney.
-----
- "Oh. It was just a joke," - Alex replied with a slight disappointment in his voice, - "I just wanted to say that I completely trust you. Let's hurry to the gondola as soon as possible."

Eivor grew angry at the kick, the woman having a flame of anger in her eyes."Now your a C.I.D." She growled, press the tape over Courtney's mouth. "A Criminal in Distress." 

Yumi meanwhile smiled at Katerina. "It's simple, she'll be held in our detention center till we can determine if she's dangerous." She then clapped her hands. "Now if you would please follow Ondine and I inside, you can begin enjoying the Spa~." 

Stephanie lead Alex to the system of cars, appearing almost from a sci-fi movie, each one big enough for at least six people.
Harley noticed the trip to the spa was starting. "We will talk more inside i gotta treat myself first".
Katerina turned on the curious tourist mode again: "Oh. It's so interesting. Will you show me how everything works for you?"

Masha nodded in agreement: "Yes. I can't wait to enjoy the spa too. Let's go quickly." And she pulled Harley by the hand towards Yumi and Ondine .

Alex looked admiringly at the cars: "Wow! Cool! Will these things take us to the second island?"
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Courtney was spouting muffled nonsense through the tape over her mouth. Lindsay, in the meantime, stood there, her brain processing this sound.: