Bondage encounters
Another old game. Its essence is very simple. The first participant describes some unusual encounter or situation (for example: "You are walking down the street and suddenly Gal Gadot falls from the sky right in front of you. She is dressed in a Wonder Woman costume, bound with her own lasso and gagged. And the fall didn't hurt her."). The second player describes his actions that he would take if he got into such a situation (For example: "I would remove the gag and then ask her in detail why DCEU turned out to suck so much. As long as she is bound by this lasso, she will not be able to lie."), and then describes the new encounter.

Of course, all the encounters should somehow relate to bondage or other kinks popular on this site.

I started:

You work in an office with a very attractive female boss. One day you go to her office for a daily report and find that your lady boss is securely tied to her chair, gagged and blindfolded (Just like in this image, but with a blindfold). She hears someone enter and starts, dropping the keys she was holding in her hands. These are the keys to the handcuffs that bind her wrists, and now she is unlikely to be able to free herself without outside help. It looks like she was practicing self-bondage, but forgot to lock the door.

[Image: ncis-bdsm-by-bondage-fan.jpg]
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.